Started on: 08-26-2003 11:03 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 08-28-2003 09:46 AM
tednelson83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
i'm thinking about painting mine the green like on a del sol. i want to see what green, any green looks on a fiero. i have seen jordans lime green fiero(i love it), and minn's fiero. i want to see more.

------------------
thank you
Ted Nelson
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE
"Dark Angel"
211,000 miles and still runing!!!
tednelson83@aol.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
none?
SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
MinnGreenGT has one.. and so does Fiero5 I think..

Those are the only guys that come to mind

James Z

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd
- no cat, msd ignition/coil, K&N

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
that's it! only two!...well make that 3 sence mine is green/purple kamelion, but i need to redo it, and i was thinking of going solid green. but i guess im unique etiher way.

------------------
thank you
Ted Nelson
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE
"Dark Angel"
211,000 miles and still runing!!!
tednelson83@aol.com

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Here is a picture of my GT when I bought it before returning it to blue.

------------------

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Did you say Green? As in Pierce Lime Green.

I'm calling it project "Thunderjug"

Dave

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post
Jaygees' "Peggy" is now green - I'm not sure where I put those pics from FINE 02 but I know she was there.

------------------

The Coupe
Boomtastic Racing

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
There's a number of good pics in this archive: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-025730.html

And of course (as mentioned)... mine

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
There is a green Fiero in Ontario, here are some pictures:

and rear:

The scoops, vents and sail panels are not part of the Kamei kit, and I have no idea about the wing, too narrow to be a stock wing. It seems to be an 84 (4 spd shift cables) but with a Mustang scoop (on an 84 decklid, see the vents underneath) and later model vented side panels.

Ira

------------------
The Iron Duke Resource Site

Sig design by MinnGreenGT

FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
I love this one. However I am leaning more towards a dark green like Rob's. Less noticeable to the local 'Gee it's been an hour since I hassled a racer' fraternity

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monza76:

There is a green Fiero in Ontario, here are some pictures:

Ira

i love what he did to that nose! where can i get that kit? that or one of those airdam things like bat boy has. and what is the name of that color? that is close to what i want.

PFF
System Bot
Monza76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
That kit was made by Kamei, it includes (on this car) the front air dam, side skirts and the lower rear facia. I doubt if you can find it any more, been out of production for years. I first saw it in an old IRM catalogu. BTW Fiero5 has the side skirts on Jordan's car.

Wish I could get my hands on this kit, definitely the best looking front end for the older coupe.

Ira

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
From the 2002 Northwest Fiero show:

From the VegasFest

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Steve & Jordan
-----------------

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2003 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few I have, this first one is House of Kolor Candy Apple Green, I don't remember the forum name of the guy whose car it is.

Not sure what this colour is but I have these pics on my computer

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2003 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

i love this car!
drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2003 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Direct Link to This Post
Green fiero I saw a while ago with a couple of other "small" mods

------------------

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2003 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
my car currently has the spray can version of the paint on this car (both pics are of the same car)

now imagine an 85 2m4 SE with that paint job in the spray bomb version where the idiot(me) didnt bother with the clear/top coat, now let it age in the sun for a year and a half. see that picture in your head? what your imagining is a nicer version of my 211k mile car. it is Dupli-Color's MIRAGE spray paint.

[This message has been edited by tednelson83 (edited 08-28-2003).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2003 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wpgfiero:

Here's a few I have, this first one is House of Kolor Candy Apple Green, I don't remember the forum name of the guy whose car it is.

That car was built by "elfiero" (Bruce Lee) - and has been bought and sold a few times around the Twin Cities area. It has a 305 TPI V8 in it (home brew kit) and was last known as being owned by PFF member "383GT" - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-026422.html (There are a number of additional "Green Fiero" pics in this thread as well).

As far as the paint goes, it is a House of Kolor Kandy paint that the current owner refers to as Kandy Lime.

from FieroHoho after contacting the original painter:

The base coat was Pearlescent Gold with an Organic Green second coat then a Candy Green Translucient third coat followed by three clear coats.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock