slime lime green fiero by Mrpenaltybox
Started on: 02-19-2003 07:24 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: fierohoho on 02-24-2003 11:58 PM
Mrpenaltybox

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrpenaltyboxSend a Private Message to MrpenaltyboxDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have pictures of slime lime green fieros that I can see and what is the actual color. Looking for a paint job that will jump right out at you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
LOL - Anyone have a pic of Jaygee's notchback?? I believe it's a motorcycle color, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it...
drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Direct Link to This Post
Don't know if this is the exact color you were looking for but it is a lime green fiero

------------------

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
This is Fierochild's Lambo green 86GT. Really an eyecatcher anywhere he goes.This picture does not show the true color very well tho.

[This message has been edited by Ronnie (edited 02-19-2003).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Here's another pic.

------------------
Raydar

88 3.4 coupe. In progress.

Out of my mind. Back in 30 minutes.

Dslice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DsliceSend a Private Message to DsliceDirect Link to This Post
I saw this one in person and all I have to say, is "Damn, that's GREEN!"

------------------
Rick D

86GT
84COUP

http://home.attbi.com/~dslize

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Check this thread out: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025730.html

Steve

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2003 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
This one is pretty interesting also: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023057.html
Mrpenaltybox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrpenaltyboxSend a Private Message to MrpenaltyboxDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I really like the one that drummer5 psted and alsothe pic that Dslice posted. Does anyone know what kind of color they are and what's everyone's opinion? Which one do you like the best?

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Here's another pic.

i have e-mailed him, and sent a PM asking for the paint code, and havent gotten a responce id sure like to know 4 sure what it is

------------------
Rich
99 X-treme daily driver
97 Eclipse GS-t in storage untill spring, then 4-sale
92 325i wifes car
White 86 SE V6 i dont drive it, i just spend money on it, Some day....

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
That one that Drummer posted has to be Kawisaki green. I like it.
PFF
System Bot
hoola47

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoola47Send a Private Message to hoola47Direct Link to This Post
yep kawasaki green, if it isn't is sure close, my buddy's been telling me to paint mine fast and the furious green? I really didn't like it that much until seeing this thread, maybe I'll go green.

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
Auto, soon to be 5 spd Getrag from 88 z24, 0-60 high 8's. Good: Love the car, and has potential. Bad: needs work.
Bought for 2500$.

DreXteR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DreXteRClick Here to visit DreXteR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DreXteRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dslice:

Do you have more pics of that car? The paint code?

Thanx
DreX

383GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 383GTSend a Private Message to 383GTDirect Link to This Post
DreXTeR,
That is my car!! It is by House of Kolor, Kandy Lime. I sent you an email with more pics. I think there are 3 different shades depending on your base coat. I like this one the best however.

[This message has been edited by 383GT (edited 02-21-2003).]

[This message has been edited by 383GT (edited 02-21-2003).]

gangrenefiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroDirect Link to This Post
those are cool

[This message has been edited by gangrenefiero (edited 02-20-2003).]

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dslice:

I like this one the best! anyone wanna send me some more pics of it? vanloon_chris@hotmail.com

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2003 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
Kawasaki green

(please ignore the red roof. it will be getting painted)

383GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2003 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 383GTSend a Private Message to 383GTDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pics of my Kandy Lime fiero for those that requested them.

hoola47

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2003 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoola47Send a Private Message to hoola47Direct Link to This Post
The pics didn't work?

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
Auto, soon to be 5 spd Getrag from 88 z24, 0-60 high 8's. Good: Love the car, and has potential. Bad: needs work.
Bought for 2500$.

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
here's the pics

Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2003 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Now that last pic is DEFINATELY the best!!!

------------------
87 GT Maroon w/ Silver Auto
87 Coupe Blue 5-speed
87 Coupe White Auto
86 SE Red w/ Black 3.2L w/ T-440
86 GT Gold 4-speed WrEcKeD (Should you be able to see the coolant tube and still be able to drive it?)

PFF
System Bot
fierochild

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2003 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochildSend a Private Message to fierochildDirect Link to This Post
In answer to those who have asked about a paint code for my car, "there is none" I took my car to the local Maco shop along with a page from the 2000 NASCAR calender featuring Bobby Labonte's #18 race car. I told the painter to match it. You can lay the calender page on the hood and the color blends in perfectly. My car is not I repeat NOT the same color as the race car. Due to color changes in photography and the color seperations and four color printing the color changed. In Dec 2001, Automobile magazine did an article on the new Lamborghini Murcielago. The featured car is the same exact shade of green as my car. You can lay the cover of the magazine on my hood, and you would swear it was sprayed with the same gun. I hope this clears up some of the mystery. It's not that I don't want to share the paint code. The simple fact is that there is none. You could, of course, use the Lambo paint code and be very close.

Chuck
Lambo Green 86GT

PS: in person my caar looks very simular to the one posted by Drummer

------------------

[This message has been edited by fierochild (edited 02-22-2003).]

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2003 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 383GT:

DreXTeR,
That is my car!!

Eric, My friend built that car and I see your screen name says 383GT, he originally installed a 305 Tuned Port V8 he took out of a Camaro, so did you take the 305 out and upgrade to a 383?

------------------

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
OK, I emailed my friend who built the car pictured in Dslice's post, I asked him about the paint and he said it was done as follows:

The base coat was Pearlescent Gold with an Organic Green second coat then a Candy Green Translucient third coat followed by three clear coats.

Here's a pic of him with the car shortly after he finished it at one of our "Anti-Club" meetings at Lake Calhoun in Mpls.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierochild:

In answer to those who have asked about a paint code for my car, "there is none" I took my car to the local Maco shop along with a page from the 2000 NASCAR calender featuring Bobby Labonte's #18 race car. I told the painter to match it. You can lay the calender page on the hood and the color blends in perfectly. My car is not I repeat NOT the same color as the race car. Due to color changes in photography and the color seperations and four color printing the color changed. In Dec 2001, Automobile magazine did an article on the new Lamborghini Murcielago. The featured car is the same exact shade of green as my car. You can lay the cover of the magazine on my hood, and you would swear it was sprayed with the same gun. I hope this clears up some of the mystery. It's not that I don't want to share the paint code. The simple fact is that there is none. You could, of course, use the Lambo paint code and be very close.

Chuck
Lambo Green 86GT

PS: in person my caar looks very simular to the one posted by Drummer

SWEET!! thanks

------------------
Rich
99 X-treme daily driver
97 Eclipse GS-t in storage untill spring, then 4-sale
92 325i wifes car
White 86 SE V6 i dont drive it, i just spend money on it, Some day....

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

Eric, My friend built that car and I see your screen name says 383GT, he originally installed a 305 Tuned Port V8 he took out of a Camaro, so did you take the 305 out and upgrade to a 383?

I was curious about that myself. I know that at one point, the car was advertised in a local Auto-trader-type magazine as having a 350 (and it was well known at the time that it still had the 305 in it).

In any case... it's cool to see that car back on the forum again! Hopefully we'll see you at some of the local shows & get togethers!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Rob, shortly after my friend sold the car I was told it was for sale in a town south of where I live, I drove by and the info they had written on the windshield said it had a 350 V8, a little false advertising I guess, whatever the case it's still a great car and I hope to see it at some of the get togethers.
Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

Ha,
I knew that car looked familiar,
but without the guy in the matching shirt wasn't sure if it truly was.
How is Bruce ? (It was Bruce Lee wasn't it?)

Tina

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Tina, I just saw him a few weeks ago and we talk by phone every now and then, he's doing fine, right now he is applying his mechanical abilities to a twin engine airplane he and his wife purchased, I'll tell him you said hello.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock