Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone with a DVD system installed & working??? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone with a DVD system installed & working??? by Wheels1
Started on: 04-14-2003 07:25 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: jscott1 on 04-18-2003 03:26 PM
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2003 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
I bought a Pyramid MV7SC 7.2" screen on Ebay a while back, and I'm not at all pleased with the picture quality.. I only had it hooked up for a few minutes, so maybe I did something wrong, but man was it bad. If the Legacy works that much better maybe I should find one of those.. Are you going to be at the 20th show in Pontiac by any chance? It would be cool to see all this stuff first-hand..

------------------
Bob Williams
Multi-colored '87 Mutt, a work in progress! (Got my 3800SC, installation in progress!!!)

IP: Logged
sqoach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2003 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris, that looks really good! I'll have to come up there and see it in person one of these days.

------------------

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
there would have been a lot of heads sticking in your windows at the show if you would have made it.

------------------
Buddy *there are two "G"s in my name*
1.94/1.50 iron heads +0.030, 0.1popup, geardrive, edelbrock homeowner kit, 5spd jap tranny, N2O
car doesn't crank?
got a broken stud?
car wont start coming soon
KCFOG
ME

Wheels1

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Adam, I am trying to get some extra $$ set back for the 20th show. I am going to Vegas the 31st of July also. So if I do make it, it will be just for Saturday. I'll leave here (KS.) Friday AM & get there that night. Then leave Sunday AM. I think I'll make my reservation. & get registered for the show. I just ordered New Rims & tires, they will be here in 2 weeks.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

Chris.

------------------

88 Formula
WTB White 88 Formula t-tops w/5spd, pw,pl,cc,a/c,tan int.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wheels1:

The Boss is smaller then DIN size. Same High 2" & only shorter in width 6 1/4" & depth 6"

A radio DIN is H 2" W 7 1/4" depth 7"

Is $122 for a mobile DVD player expensive??
I didn't think so. If you have the stuff & knowledge sounds like a great deal...

Thanks for the info, Chris.

This is sounding like a good deal to me. The mobile DVD players that I have seen have not been smaller than DIN sized. If I could have found one at the size and price that you did it might have changed my strategy. Since I have two other cars I can always use another pair of players

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock