Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Return from Daytona was not a nice one. (long) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Return from Daytona was not a nice one. (long) by chester
Started on: 03-31-2003 11:28 AM
Replies: 100
Last post by: Boomtastic on 04-10-2003 04:57 PM
FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2003 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Rob & Renee,
All I can say is thank God your both okay.
I was hoping to here good things from your trip down and back, not bad stuff like this!
Best wishes to you both and the Formula!

------------------

"If you want to blend in, take the bus!"
fieroharry@yahoo.com
FOCOSEVA & CFOG-I

IP: Logged
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2003 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I am amazed that you got away with so few injuries. Someone must be looking down at you to insure your safety. What a story to tell, riding underneath a trailer backwards.

The car would make a good roadster, although it may be able to be reconstucted as a T-top.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2003 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Unbelievable...just totally unbelievable...

I'm glad to hear that ALL of you are okay...both Rob and Renee, and Eric and Beth. What are the odds of BOTH of you being involved in serious accidents on the same day, heading to the same location?

Don't ever get rid of that Formula, Rob. As others have said, it served you well. You and Renee have survived something that not many people DO survive...much less, walk away from. That Formula deserves to be "enshrined"....

My best to all 4 of you, and my hopes for a speedy recovery.

------------------

Mike...86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
HOLY HELL!!!

I just got home from work, and Anthony said go on pennocks and check out Chesters post, Your not going to believe what happen. My stomach is still rolling from reading the article. So lucky!! Well i'm really glad everyone is alright and as everyone has said cars can be replaced(t-top in that shape not easy) but you guys are truely special and nothing can replace lives. Hope your all feeling better when we come down with the 350 to mass. and to Carlisle for sure. This is so true to the statements we've made since our trip to fiero's at carlisle "the people we've met while there are exceptional" and you couldn't meet nicer people. Again glad to hear alls well and send our thaughts to boomtastic and ms beth hope they have a speedy recovery.
Take care and see you soon.
Lori
Blackie2m6

------------------

[This message has been edited by blackie2m6 (edited 04-01-2003).]

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Whew! Glad everyone is OK. It's a shame about the car, but as other have said, it is far more important that no one was hurt.

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo
Hartz's Toys

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Oh my god! I don't know what to say!! Glad you guys are ok. When I saw the first picture of the smashed Formula, my eyes started to water

------------------

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Ever have one of those days when you feel like you've been hit by a semi?

Seriously, thank you all for the kind words, warm wishes, and thoughtful prayers. Both MsBeth & I are feeling the aftermath of the accident, which was like being in 3 separate accidents due to the multiple impacts. To quote James Bond, we're "shaken, not stirred" and will be up and about as soon as we can be. Vehicles can be replaced - people cannot. And while I'm not a believer in a God upstairs, *someone* was watching over us ALL to have everyone come out of their incidents with as minor of injuries as we have! Again, many thanks to all our friends!

------------------
Boomtastic

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
Once again just want to say I'm glad that all of your are alright. This is the 4th time I'm reading through the thread and the second time posting. The first time I had no clue what to say. When I read through the thread the first time my girlfriend watched me read it. She asked me why I looked like I was going to cry. I was just in total shock while reading. I know I've never actually met most any of you (this goes for anyone on the forum), but from reading your posts and being on the forum at least an hour or two every night you just all seem sorta like family in a way. Alright anyway... Glad everyone is good!
Matt
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
I certainly can't expand on what everyone else has said already.......Very happy that both of you were able to walk away from that one!!!
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post
So glad to hear you guys are OK!! I really liked your car. I thought you meant a tire blew, a water pump went out - that kind of a hard luck story! I never expected this. Your guardian angel was definitely along for the ride!! I'm getting ready to take body panels off an 84 coupe -- any parts you want (except the driver side door are yours for the asking -- no charge. The body panels all look pretty good, too.

------------------
Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8
88 Yellow T-Top GT, 4.9L Caddy, 4T60E

Spiff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post
OMG..

I am glad that everyone is ok. That sux what happened to you, Renee, Boomtastic and MSBeth. You have a very nice car and I hope you can put it back together in the same beautiful shape that it was. if I can help in any way, let me know. I dont have many 88 specific parts but I do have a rear clip you can have to help you get started in the rebuilding process. I'm in York so you can pick it up when you get the car from Bobs house.

------------------

1988 Fiero Formula T-Top # 1008 of 1252 (5 Spd White /Gray)
Click here to go to my Web site
Please use the Rating system accordingly

PFF
System Bot
rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincDirect Link to This Post
Can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but really glad no one was hurt. That's one ride you won't soon forget. Were all glad your still here. That was a little too close for comfort. Sure didn't expect that kind of story when I opened this thread.
Again I'm glad everyone is OK.
Bob
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
WOW.
Your going to have to get a lower car if you want to do that fancy stunt stuff like driving under trucks.

I am very glad everyone is ok. Things could
have been much worse.

I am assuming the parts all over the seats in the pics was to hide the new darker shade they aquired during the accident.

------------------

White 86 GT 4 Speed Manual - Black 86 GT Auto
The Fiero Shop International - Jade Web Design
If you appreciate my contribution please give me a rating

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Ever have one of those days when you feel like you've been hit by a semi?

YES. My grandmom has been looking over my shoulder ever since she passed away in 1976. Rob and I have had a few "incidents" in the past and I am just glad she was watching over the 4 of us on this last trip. I told Rob that I had a vision of Tiggy sitting on my lap as we were going under the semi. Neither one of us was afraid. I lost it, though, when the tires of that semi were about 2 feet in front of my face and bouncing and NOT STOPPING! I definitely started making my peace with everyone!

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 04-01-2003).]

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post

Elvira

933 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by AusFiero:

WOW.
Your going to have to get a lower car if you want to do that fancy stunt stuff like driving under trucks.

I am very glad everyone is ok. Things could
have been much worse.

I am assuming the parts all over the seats in the pics was to hide the new darker shade they aquired during the accident.

Actually, believe it or not, the interior survived quite well, other than the plastics up the sides. The leather seats, new trim panels, door panels, and even the brand new visors are all in great shape! If the doors hadn't gotten messed up when they cut me out, we probably could have changed the passenger upper control arm and of course the tires and driven her back to NH. Can you imagine the looks we would have gotten?? I would not hesitate to jump back in her for a ride home. I watched as every part of the car performed exactly as it should have to save us. Seatbelts locked, windshield piller broke high enough so as not to fold in on top of us and she went with the ride. I don't care what ANYONE says about these little cars. I will now feel that much safer when I get into a Fiero over ANY OTHER CAR!

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post

Elvira

933 posts
Member since Jun 2001
I would like to thank you all for the kind words and the offer of help. Phil and Gwen have donated an 85 SE for us to cut up for the pieces to put the body back together on our Formula. So, as long as the frame is good or salvageable, we are one large step closer to having our beloved Formula back on the road! We will not give up on her as she did not give up on us. I also want to give a great big "THANKS!" to Eric and Beth for being such great sports through all of this. You can't ask for better friends who can keep their spirits up through all of this. It was their selfless friendship that landed them where they are. Rob and I both REALLY appreciate it! Now, get well soon as we have a Chicago trip to do, right Archie?! Rob and I are still going to PA next week to pick up our new addition and we will hopefully be trailering it to the NEFA Swap Meet on April 12th! Be prepared to see one awesome Fiero!!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I wannaknow what this new addition is

As I said before though, I am very glad you are all ok!!!

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Is the 85 SE ttops? or are you losing that option?
Trailer queen!!! You guys are buying a trailer queen!?!?! That just dont seem right for you folks. LOL Come on give us a hint!

Rich

Originally posted by Elvira:

I would like to thank you all for the kind words and the offer of help. Phil and Gwen have donated an 85 SE for us to cut up for the pieces to put the body back together on our Formula. So, as long as the frame is good or salvageable, we are one large step closer to having our beloved Formula back on the road! We will not give up on her as she did not give up on us. I also want to give a great big "THANKS!" to Eric and Beth for being such great sports through all of this. You can't ask for better friends who can keep their spirits up through all of this. It was their selfless friendship that landed them where they are. Rob and I both REALLY appreciate it! Now, get well soon as we have a Chicago trip to do, right Archie?! Rob and I are still going to PA next week to pick up our new addition and we will hopefully be trailering it to the NEFA Swap Meet on April 12th! Be prepared to see one awesome Fiero!!

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Wow. How devastating to have your pride and joy busted up like that but, at the same time, know that it kept you safe while going thorough such a tramatic event. I'm glad to hear that everyone is OK... for both incidences.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogDirect Link to This Post
HOLY COW!!! Now I know where you've been! Out getting into trouble!Gotta watch it around those big trucks! Someone was watching over you. Glad you made it home safe Call me
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Man, that's SCARY!

Thank God you are ok. It is a shame to lose that beautiful little car, but IT can be replaced! Good Fiero people CAN'T!

Hope this whole incident doesn't scare you away from Daytona next year!

Larry

------------------

One-owner '88 coupe
180,000 miles and counting...

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Trailer queen!!! You guys are buying a trailer queen!?!?! That just dont seem right for you folks. LOL Come on give us a hint!

Rich

Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!! Trailer queen!!!

LOL

We will be at Chester and Elvira's place for din din on Thursday, so I will see what I can dig out of them

Steve

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Wow...glad you two are ok!
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Very glad to hear that you were able to walk away from that one. Being a <former> truck driver, I have had the opportunity to see what normally happens when a small car goes up against an 18-wheeler. You definitely had someone sitting on your shoulder to protect you through that crash.

Kudos have to go to Bob and Penny Schlag too for their actions!! It is great to have friends in the area!!

On the lighter side, if you want to rebuild the ttop, there is an 88 coupe ttop in a Carlisle, PA salvage yard. Phil stopped to see it (and get parts) on his way to Florida, so he can tell you about the condition and what parts are missing...

As Spiff said, if there is anything that I can do to help...

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Rich

I think that once you see this car, you'll understand the trailer.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:

I think that once you see this car, you'll understand the trailer.

Bob, I think Rich was refering to this:

" Rob and I are still going to PA next week to pick up our new addition and we will hopefully be trailering it to the NEFA Swap Meet on April 12th! Be prepared to see one awesome Fiero!!"

Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!!

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Bob, I think Rich was refering to this:

" Rob and I are still going to PA next week to pick up our new addition and we will hopefully be trailering it to the NEFA Swap Meet on April 12th! Be prepared to see one awesome Fiero!!"

Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!! Trailer queen!!

Yes, he was. And, so was I.

kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:
On the lighter side, if you want to rebuild the ttop, there is an 88 coupe ttop in a Carlisle, PA salvage yard. Phil stopped to see it (and get parts) on his way to Florida, so he can tell you about the condition and what parts are missing...

Hmmmm....one idea would be to get the salvage car for the frame, strip it down and then swap everything over drivetrain and all from the Formula.

Glad to hear everyone is okay. These are strong little cars...I took out a the rear end of a '98 Toyota Camry with my coupe a few years back (the accident wasn't my fault, another one happened in front of us in the rain on a highway and I had no where to go...chain reaction kind of thing). The Camry was hauled off on a flat bed...I drove mine home with the front end shoved in about a foot and with the headlights completely sheared off the car. The radiator was still intact though. I ended up fixing that car as good as new even though everyone quipped "but it's just a 4 cylinder."

Ken S.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:

Yes, he was. And, so was I.

OK then. Trying to read between the lines here, my guess is that this is a Fiero that needs a lot of work. That would explain why it needs to be trailerd. As Renee' says they will trailer it to the Fine show, it needs more work than they can do in that amount of time before the show. As they are saying wait until you see the car, it has to be a rare Fiero of some kind, or maybe some incredible kit car like a lambo, GT40 or something. Maybe even a something unique like the Limo. As it needs to be trailered it is incomplete or needs a lot of restoring. As they have a few projects allready (the dirty rat, true blue and the limo) it would be a logical guess to assume that it has to be a rare Fiero for them to bring back another project.
Maybe a rare Imsa Fiero?
Am I close here?

Either that or it is a mint Indy with only a 100 original miles or something, but my guess is a rare or unique Fiero that needs some work.

Steve

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I know, but I'm not telling
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
Man o man that crash must have been ugly. So sorry to hear about that, my prayers go out to u and I hope you are feeling much better soon.

I know this is probably not the best time to put forward my admiration for your car but I hope it will make u feel a bit better.

I remember the first time I saw a picture of your formula. I pushed my chair back from my computer desk put my hand on my chin and went wide eye'd! Your formula was beutiful, and I think you did a really wonderfull job of building it to that level. Good work. I remember thinking to myself. "When I get a formula, I want to have it look like that".

Sorry again...

------------------

PFF
System Bot
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Hahahahaaa...eating at you is it??

Originally posted by Fiero5:

OK then. Trying to read between the lines here, my guess is that this is a Fiero that needs a lot of work. That would explain why it needs to be trailerd. As Renee' says they will trailer it to the Fine show, it needs more work than they can do in that amount of time before the show. As they are saying wait until you see the car, it has to be a rare Fiero of some kind, or maybe some incredible kit car like a lambo, GT40 or something. Maybe even a something unique like the Limo. As it needs to be trailered it is incomplete or needs a lot of restoring. As they have a few projects allready (the dirty rat, true blue and the limo) it would be a logical guess to assume that it has to be a rare Fiero for them to bring back another project.
Maybe a rare Imsa Fiero?
Am I close here?

Either that or it is a mint Indy with only a 100 original miles or something, but my guess is a rare or unique Fiero that needs some work.

Steve

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. We're all recovering nicely. Like I said earlier in the thread, we have decided to try and salvage the car. She'll be a roadster. That's the least we can do for what she's done for us. Here is the Daytona track pic we had done.

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
Sorry Steve. I'm sworn to secrecy.
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Well maybe you should get the award for the bad luck award on the way to Daytona? Frank!??!?
On a serious not it was great meeting the both of you in Daytona and thank the lord that everyone is safe. Hope to see you soon at the next show

------------------
MRJ

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2003 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
wow those are some hard to look at pictures . hope everyone pulls out ok . the car can be replaced (even though you never want it to come to that) . your lives cant be. sorry for the loss

------------------

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIDirect Link to This Post
Wow...I am speechless.

I am glad you made it back safe and sound. I guess...just be glad that happened in a Fiero and not some other car.

Best to you and yours.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2003 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Hahahahaaa...eating at you is it??

aw c'mon, you can tell me. you know i won't tell anyone

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2003 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Elvira:

Actually, believe it or not, the interior survived quite well, other than the plastics up the sides. The leather seats, new trim panels......

PLEASE tell me the new beechwood A & B pillar caps I sold you survived!

I'm glad to hear you guys are alright......it'll be interesting to see what this Formula transforms into.

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2003 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

PLEASE tell me the new beechwood A & B pillar caps I sold you survived!

I'm glad to hear you guys are alright......it'll be interesting to see what this Formula transforms into.

Actually only one of the 4 that we got from you was on it yet, and yes, it did survive. As a matter of fact, all of the caps made it through! More damage was done from the rescuers trying to get me out then from the accident. I know they were only doing their jobs and for that I am thankful.
And yes, we are getting a trailer queen!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock