Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rebuild a 282 5 speed Getrag transmission with me (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rebuild a 282 5 speed Getrag transmission with me by West Coast Fiero
Started on: 03-27-2003 01:42 AM
Replies: 78
Last post by: West Coast Fiero on 05-08-2003 12:54 AM
SplineZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
This thread is amazing! The pictures are wonderful, but I have one question

Are the cracks here just surface cracks? are they going to cause a problem?

JZ

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd
- no cat, msd ignition/coil, K&N

IP: Logged
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

installing the ring gear back onto the carrier. Here we see some medium loc-tite action, followed by the 10 bolts being torqued down to 61 lb ft.

To shim the differential bearings you should leave the ring gear off. With new shims in hand take the transmission to someone locally that rebuilds differentials and have them select the correct shims. Ask your local Hot Rod shops who is doing rear axles in the area. They will know. You can buy shims from GM for this. You may have to buy a few sets of the shims they offer to get the correct ones you need or maybe the guy that does the shimming will have some. They are 62 mm I believe on the OD. The people that do this type of work determine the shim thickness and the correct "crush" by feel. They install everything and bolt that case together and turn the differential. They can tell by the rotating friction if the crush is correct.

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 04-03-2003).]

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Correct crush is .003 inch to .004 inch. or 0.075 mm to 0.100 mm.
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Correct crush is .003 inch to .004 inch. or 0.075 mm to 0.100 mm.

Or if you have ccess to at toolset, you just measure the required shim.

Originally posted by DRH:

Will,
Could you share the dimensions used for making the $700 tools required for shimming the bearings? What about selling it as a kit yourself? I'm sure there's quite a bit of room between what it cost to make and $700.

I don't have a print of it. Have you looked at the overhaul section of the shop manual? Just show the pictures to a decent machinist, explain the operation of the toolset, and he should be able to make you a set. Of course your transmission will be down longer...

I left the 1-2 bias srping out and installed a shorter spring in place of the 5-R bias spring. My shifter moves freely between the 1-2 and 3-4 gates, but still has the spring bias going into the 5-R gate. I like that better than the stock setup.

cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Direct Link to This Post
I love this thread. Is this work that the average to above average shade tree mechanic can do his/her self? I have a Getreg that I bought from a yard and would like to have it gone through. I would love to do it myself, thay way I know what is going on with it incase anything happens.
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cire36:

I love this thread. Is this work that the average to above average shade tree mechanic can do his/her self? I have a Getreg that I bought from a yard and would like to have it gone through. I would love to do it myself, thay way I know what is going on with it incase anything happens.

Providing you have access to a hydraulic press, then yes, this entire transmission can be rebuilt in the garage over the weekend by anyone. It is helpfull to have the factory manual for the transmission however

As far as the whole shim debauchery here - IT IS NOT THAT CRITICAL - It is BY FAR better to be on the loose side of 2-3 thousandths, rather than to have the bearings crushed 2-3 thousandths.

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

West Coast Fiero

2044 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by SplineZ:

This thread is amazing! The pictures are wonderful, but I have one question

[IMG][/IMG]

Are the cracks here just surface cracks? are they going to cause a problem?

JZ

Those are casting irregularities that remain after the aluminum is poured into the casting mold.

87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I need to do this to mine as well. I sent you an e-mail with details on my tranny. I will appreciate any help.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
I'm finally gearing up to get my Getrag parts and start rebuilding after many months spent pining over gmpartsdirect.com and the factory manual.

Eric, you said you were going to post part numbers...any info on that? gmpartsdirect.com has a new catalog that gives part numbers for everything (not for our getrag, but I referenced a Beretta getrag, same internals) that I was able to cross-reference with the part number you showed in the 1-2 blocker picture. I was hoping that rather than winging it with the Beretta part numbers and hoping for the best, you could post your numbers that are guaranteed correct for the Fiero.

Thanks for the info so far.

Oh, and Will (or anybody with Getrag rebuild tools), if you read this, I'd *really* appreciate seeing a picture of your tools to get a better idea of how you made them. I'm not lacking an imagination or the ability to create parts, just nice to see what works so I can save a little brain power.

Bryce
88 GT

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

Eric, you said you were going to post part numbers...any info on that?

Just wondering the same, if you have compiled a list of part numbers ?

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, unfortunately I ran out of time as the trans was holding up the engine conversion - however I have another 5 speed here that I will use to finish up this thread within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Tonight I will post all the part numbers

PFF
System Bot
PAE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PAEClick Here to visit PAE's HomePageSend a Private Message to PAEDirect Link to This Post
I love this thread!!!

WCF, can you post some more detailed pics with more detailed instructions if possible.

I will probably be rebuilding a getrag eventually and would probably use this as my #1 reference!!!

thanks again!

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PAE:

I love this thread!!!

WCF, can you post some more detailed pics with more detailed instructions if possible.

I will probably be rebuilding a getrag eventually and would probably use this as my #1 reference!!!

thanks again!

If you look at the 88 service manual, pretty much all of the details are covered. Make sure you read that before you ask for more info from Eric; he's already given way more info than we had before, don't get greedy!

This thread should *not* be your #1 reference, the service manual should be...this is just a helpful guide for the tricky parts. After all, when the mechanics rebuild it they don't use Eric, they use the service manual.

Bryce
88 GT

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

If you look at the 88 service manual, pretty much all of the details are covered. Make sure you read that before you ask for more info from Eric; he's already given way more info than we had before, don't get greedy!

This thread should *not* be your #1 reference, the service manual should be...this is just a helpful guide for the tricky parts. After all, when the mechanics rebuild it they don't use Eric, they use the service manual.

Bryce
88 GT

'zactly

The best resource would be to purchase the service manual for any year Fiero you have - it would be the best way to ever spend funds towards your car......

part numbers coming up, gathering all the paperwork.......

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Got my credit card paid off today...time to start charging some parts on this thing! Bump...

Bryce
88 GT

koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzDirect Link to This Post
Did you guys finish the transmission? If you what did you guys use as a sealer when putting the two halves back together?
Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2003 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Well, I found a tranny...actually got a good deal, pleasant surprise. So I've got that on the credit card...check. Now just to order those rebuild parts from gmpartsdirect.com...

Thanks again for your help Eric.

Bryce
88 GT

Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2003 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksDirect Link to This Post
I have been busy building a racecar (and preparing taxes during the day) so I havent kept up on this thread.

Ill take em though if you still have them.

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:

I would have to say neg, as the gear itself wouldn't cause the synchro to move - the gear is just along for the ride. I would have to say that the blocker ring may be worn down so bad that it does not let the synchronizer move fully and interlock onto the secong gear, if that the case I have synchro rings and a synchronizer assembly that are nearly brand-damn new that I could fire out to you

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2003 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Oh, and Will (or anybody with Getrag rebuild tools), if you read this, I'd *really* appreciate seeing a picture of your tools to get a better idea of how you made them. I'm not lacking an imagination or the ability to create parts, just nice to see what works so I can save a little brain power.

Bryce
88 GT

I'd like to post pictures, but the tools are 900 miles away right now.

Put your thinking caps on because I'm about to describe what I had to make. The pictures in the shop manual will help a lot.

The biggest specialty tool is the assembly palette. I had to make several pieces to perform all the assembly operations for which the palette was used. The first pieces were case support blocks to support the ends of the case just like the rails at the ends of the assembly palette. To make them I used 6" wide flatstock (thickness doesn't matter much), squared all the sides in a mill and then drilled and tapped a hole in the center of one edge so that one of the case bolts could hold it in place on the case.

The next tool was the thing to press both shafts out of the case simultaneously. For this I made it pretty much way it's pictured in the book. I drilled and counterbored holes in the flat stock on a 76 mm center. These holes were used to bolt pieces of roundstock axially to the flatstock. I made three pieces of roundstock: short, medium and long. I don't remember the exact dimensions. To press the shafts out of the case, I used the long and medium pieces bolted to the flatstock. The ends of the shafts are not coplanar when they are correctly installed, so you need two different lengths of roundstock to press them out at the same time.

To put them back in, I used the long and short pieces of round stock supporting the inner (engine) end of each shaft. Since the input shaft extends much further in that direction than the output shaft, the length difference had to be larger. I could then press the bearings into the case using only the case support blocks, then use the shaft support blocks to hold the shafts while I pressed the case and bearings down onto them.

The differential shim toolset is exactly the way it looks in the picture in the manual.

There were several other small tools that were handy, but we didn't have to make because we found something lying around that would do the job or were just so simple that we weren't worried about them, like the bearing puller to press the shaft assemblies apart.

There were a few tools necessary to install new release fork bearings. These were trivial to make with a lathe and some bar stock. To pull out the bottom bushing we were able to use a standard puller designed for exactly that purpose. There's nothing special about the GM tool.

87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey WesyCoast. Do you have that parts list as well as prices yet?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2003 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
^
PFF
System Bot
koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2003 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys have a pictures of the shins that are so critical to the operation of the transmission? I wish that you guys didn't stop posting the progress pictures because this is a interesting topic.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2003 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
Hey WCF you have a PM!

Thanks,

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT. Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 10 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance GOT 19"s??(all the way around)

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2003 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Come on Eric, the suspense is *killing* me! I've got an itchy credit card finger, and my car gives me a daily reminder that it isn't happy with the 3rd synchro and sloppy diff. Thanks!

Bryce
88 GT

L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2003 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
Eric, what do you guys charge to overhaul a Getrag? I don't really have anyone locally that I would trust with this. Can't wait to see the final parts/price list!

Thanks,
Dave

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2003 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Not only did my car remind me of that 3rd gear synchro, but my coworker made fun of me saying, "If you can't find it, GRIND IT!"...as if I don't know how to drive the damn car! *sigh* Ah, whaddya gonna do?

Bryce
88 GT

P.S. That means "bump"

EVLGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2003 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVLGTSend a Private Message to EVLGTDirect Link to This Post
Is it getting hot in here?
koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2003 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Westcoast are you out there? Everyone is waiting for the next installment of the tranny rebuild. Thanks
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2003 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
bumpity bump bump.

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT. Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 10 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance GOT 19"s??(all the way around)

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2003 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
You out there Eric? Bump...

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
So, was that part about posting part numbers (and prices, although that's not important to me) just a teaser? Haha, you got me...you crazy guys always pulling crazy shenanigans!

Um, I mean...what I meant to say was...bump.

Bryce
88 GT

PFF
System Bot
Forbidden Doughnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Forbidden DoughnutSend a Private Message to Forbidden DoughnutDirect Link to This Post
This post is very informative, and very timely since I was just about to do this myself.... Thank you. I'm definately looking forward to part #'s

-FD

[This message has been edited by Forbidden Doughnut (edited 05-06-2003).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2003 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if they treat their customers like this???
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2003 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
yea...what he said(below)...

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 05-07-2003).]

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2003 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
My appologies to all....

I have ben out since Thursday with a trully nasty flu and I'm just beginning to get over it now. I came into the shop tonight ( 11pm ) to go over my messages and as well as other details I need to tend to, such as this thread.

The transmission in question had to be expidited and installed into the compound boosted car that we are currently building up thus I was not able to take pics and documentation like I really wanted to to finish it up. However I still do have all of the receipts for the parts....

heres what we got....

Timken bearing numbers:
2 of A4 - $14.50
2 of A1 - $14.75
these are new races and bearings for the carrier, available at any major autoparts store. Commonly used for wheel bearings in other vehicles.

Output seals -
National Seal #3357 - 2 for $10.74

Synchronizer rings
GM # 8672385 - list $54.45 each

Detent Cover:
GM # 14082039 - list $17.54

2nd Gear Bearing Assembly:
GM # 10051602 - list $5.42

Once again, my appologies for the length of time it has taken to respond. I do infact, however, have a second Getrag that I will need to rebuild ( as time permits ) and I will use that transmission to finish up the thread with pics of reassembly.

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

Forbidden Doughnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2003 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Forbidden DoughnutSend a Private Message to Forbidden DoughnutDirect Link to This Post
I have a tech quiestion: If I were switching the gears to different ratios, are the blocker rings and syncros specific to particular ratios? I am putting Gears from an Achieva SCX in my getrag, and I want to make sure I have the right stuff.

thanks
-FD

Nashco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2003 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Phew, thanks for the part numbers Eric, I was worried I was going to have to wing it! I compared yours to the part numbers for an 88 Getrag Beretta on gmpartsdirect.com to make sure things jived, that way I can get all of the part numbers for every part in the tranny based on the Beretta (since the Fiero Getrag isn't in there).

I have a couple questions:

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:

Timken bearing numbers:
2 of A4 - $14.50
2 of A1 - $14.75
these are new races and bearings for the carrier, available at any major autoparts store. Commonly used for wheel bearings in other vehicles.

I think you've got the wrong part number listed here. Timken's website lists the diff bearings as part "SET11" and I think in this picture I can see that:

Could you verify that the part number is actually "SET11" rather than the individual "A1" and "A4"..those part numbers seem much too short to represent the actual part number.

Will the new blocker rings solve the synchro problems? From what I understand, the synchro is made from a harder material than the blocker rings so that it wears less. By replacing the blocker rings with new ones and reusing the old synchros, will shifting return to "like new" condition?

Lastly, would you recommend replacing only the bearing assemblies for each gear as necessary, as you did, or all of them? Since they're relatively cheap and the new ones have the metal cage instead of plastic, it seems like it would be worthwhile to replace all of them. I can only imagine how pissed I would be at myself if I had to pull the tranny because I didn't replace a $6 part when I should have. The odds of the part failing are slim, and the odds of it causing much damage are slim...but for six bucks, who cares?!

Thanks.

Bryce
88 GT

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Forbidden Doughnut:

I have a tech quiestion: If I were switching the gears to different ratios, are the blocker rings and syncros specific to particular ratios? I am putting Gears from an Achieva SCX in my getrag, and I want to make sure I have the right stuff.

thanks
-FD

I trully wish I could answer this off hand but I trullly don't know. You would have to assemble the input and output shafts and see how well the synchro sleeve slides over the hub and if you have proper engagement with the gear/blocker ring/slider

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2003 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

West Coast Fiero

2044 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Phew, thanks for the part numbers Eric, I was worried I was going to have to wing it! I compared yours to the part numbers for an 88 Getrag Beretta on gmpartsdirect.com to make sure things jived, that way I can get all of the part numbers for every part in the tranny based on the Beretta (since the Fiero Getrag isn't in there).

I have a couple questions:

I think you've got the wrong part number listed here. Timken's website lists the diff bearings as part "SET11" and I think in this picture I can see that:

thats correct, set 11, happened to look at the wrong column on the invoice - too many late nights

Will the new blocker rings solve the synchro problems? From what I understand, the synchro is made from a harder material than the blocker rings so that it wears less. By replacing the blocker rings with new ones and reusing the old synchros, will shifting return to "like new" condition?

Installing the new blocker rings will reduce the amount of travel that the shifter fork will have to acheive. Also, it provide a much more positive engagement as the new blocker ring will have more material ( being that it is not worn down ) to interlock with the slider ring and will not be sitting so far down onto the cone portion of the gear. To sum it up, all the synchro parts on the hub will be tighter together therby reducing the shifting effort and reducing the chance of "popping" out of gear.

Lastly, would you recommend replacing only the bearing assemblies for each gear as necessary, as you did, or all of them? Since they're relatively cheap and the new ones have the metal cage instead of plastic, it seems like it would be worthwhile to replace all of them. I can only imagine how pissed I would be at myself if I had to pull the tranny because I didn't replace a $6 part when I should have. The odds of the part failing are slim, and the odds of it causing much damage are slim...but for six bucks, who cares?!

Absolutely - I would shot-gun the entire setup and install all new bearings and races where applicable. I also happen to have the full parts list for every bearing and race for the 4 speed, all available from Autozone for $65 and change. This would be roughly quivelant to what the parts cost in bearings alone will be for the 5 speed. All the bearings purchased from Autozone where for both ends of the input and output shafts, as well as the carrier. All seals for both transmissions ( 4 and 5 speed input seals and driveshaft output seals ) are also available through them.

[This message has been edited by West Coast Fiero (edited 05-08-2003).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock