Pics of Dual TB setup. by Shaun41178
Started on: 09-30-2002 01:38 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: 1FST2M6 on 10-30-2002 03:28 PM
red85gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red85gtClick Here to visit red85gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to red85gtDirect Link to This Post
HEy that is great a first I think for our cars. think it would work for a 2.8

------------------
Stock 85 GT 4 speed 2.8

IP: Logged
87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2002 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shaun41178:

I am gyuessing I picked up about 22.468 hp. No I havn't taken it to a dyno but that is what my @ss-o-meter tells me and I think it is pretty accurate. I say it runs the qtr about .3 seconds faster then before. Not sure yet as I havent' taken it to a track yet. You just have to believe me.

Shaun I did the calculations on "DRIVEWAY DYNO 2000" and according to my calculations you're full of sh!t. There's no way that the TB change puts you at 22.468 more horses... I calculated only 22.465 so save the ass-o-meter crap and mark off two white lines 1/4 mile apart on a deserted road and use your watch to time it!!! You can't guess at this stuff and be accurate or credible....

But really, congratulations on getting it going! Did you by chance have a dyno run before starting?

PS i did vote for you but I think it was for president or governor or something.

utahfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2002 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for utahfieroClick Here to visit utahfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to utahfieroDirect Link to This Post
Any progress or more to report on this very cool intake?

I am about half done building one very much like it and want to know what to expect. Any problems? More report of how if feels driving? Any dyno run yet?

Martin D. White
http://www.mindspring.com/~martinwhite/fiero

------------------
Martin D. White
86.5 GT 3.4 pushrod on 88 cradle (2.5" coilovers), gt-40 style hood vent, recessed lights, GA brakes on held drop spindles

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2002 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
martin.. you'll have to e-mail him directly he's been removed from the board.

shaun41178@aol.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock