Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Would You Like To Build A Fino With Us? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Would You Like To Build A Fino With Us? by Archie
Started on: 02-21-2002 06:53 PM
Replies: 124
Last post by: chester on 06-14-2002 09:04 AM
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
we've already seen a Fino in Silver. how about... Polo Green and later on add a tan interior, if i ever built a Fino thats the colors i would choose. You know that part tha goes around the tail lights that you usually paint black and it raps around the sides? how about you do the car a polo green or some darkish metallic green and get a custom piece of brushed aluminum to fit that part. it would look so bad-ass.
BTW: i say at least go with a custom dash and door panes, the fiero interior looks really out-dated in a fino/finale.

WOO_HOO top of the page!

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 02-22-2002).]

IP: Logged
4BanGinFun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2002 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
for the colour id say abyss or shadow off the new pontiac vibe I like them colours

as what gtfiero said do the polished aluminum around the tail lights! very sharp!

your decision!

---Chris---

------------------
see my toys click here

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2002 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Even thou I already know the answer.... I have to vote for British Racing Green (or equivalent) with Tan interior. I think it will make the car look very classy..

------------------

Haze's Fiero Timeline - www.ClassicFiero.com

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2002 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 02-23-2002).]

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
I belive '99 Vipers had an optional deep silver/grey (Called "Charcol"?)

It would look glorious on your car, maybe with just a faint hint of fine blue perl mixed in, just for a silvery edge.

Oh yeah

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by Archie:
I'm not sure as to what color to use. We have to remember that this car has a real nice stock Gray interior and I'm planning to leave it stock. We've been leaning towards painting it that dark Gray/Silver that is on the lower aero parts on the Indy Pace Car. I'm open to suggestions but the color has to go with the stock Fiero Gray interior. IMHO, BRG really needs a tan interior to look right.

Archie

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Not the best job but...

How about this??

------------------

Haze's Fiero Timeline - www.ClassicFiero.com

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Haze_Performance

7452 posts
Member since Mar 2000
Ahhhh I can see it now..

As you can see.. I'm pushin for the Blue..

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 02-23-2002).]

Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2002 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
*thinks outloud* wait a sec....thats the color blue im painting my car....

------------------
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rebuilt 2.8, Zr-1 Cowl
Induction Hood, 1/4 Window scoops,
removed spoiler, awaiting blue paint...

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I'll throw in another vote for the Viper Charcoal color.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pontiaddict:
I'll throw in another vote for the Viper Charcoal color.

Ditto-

We can't have too many of them Green cars running around here ya' know!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
My vote is for the burnt orange type colour found on Jeep Wranglers
PFF
System Bot
84fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fieroseSend a Private Message to 84fieroseDirect Link to This Post
How about Ferrari Fly Yellow, it a different color from the stinger.
utmracing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for utmracingClick Here to visit utmracing's HomePageSend a Private Message to utmracingDirect Link to This Post

A green that goes with the gray interior is amazing for show cars. Always turns heads.

It would look amazing with your two show cars side by side.

[This message has been edited by utmracing (edited 02-23-2002).]

l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykDirect Link to This Post
actually i take back my vote for black
and cast one for viper charcoal
that is an awesome color
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
I belive '99 Vipers had an optional deep silver/grey (Called "Charcol"?)

It would look glorious on your car, maybe with just a faint hint of fine blue perl mixed in, just for a silvery edge.

I put my vote in for this also. If I get a vote that is .

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2002 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
early 70's Gulf porsche blue , like Mcqueen in lemans.

JM

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
It's called "Viper Steel Grey" and it's a 2000 color for sure.

Here is why this Fino needs it!

Best!
Ben

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

[This message has been edited by artherd (edited 02-23-2002).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
It's called "Viper Steel Grey" and it's a 2000 color for sure.

Here is why this Fino needs it!

404 File Not Found....................
I ate the web page

That you were probaly

saving for dinner

I'm sorry

It was so sweet

and juicy on my tounge

-The Web Server.

Best!
Ben

watdge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for watdgeSend a Private Message to watdgeDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I like black with silver highlights... it just needs HID lamps up front like the 360 modena and rims that match

And a Scoop on the hood to match that of the Ferrari 550.

------------------

-3.4L DOHC TT (3.9 sec 0-60?)
-dash computer (10.4" LCD indash screen)
Guess I need to get to work...

[This message has been edited by watdge (edited 02-23-2002).]

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2002 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

The build-up of the LT1 Stinger will continue to be an ongoing thread. However, we have moved on to our next major project and have started on a Fino buildup on a V-8 Fiero chassis that already has the V-8 engine in it.

Anyway, is anyone here interested in following this project here on PFF?

Archie

why don't you finish up Doug Esposito's car? and whats with the rust? was it left out in the rain and snow for months?

Have Sympathy for a Poor Fiero Owner

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 02-23-2002).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
[B] why don't you finish up Doug Esposito's car? and whats with the rust? was it left out in the rain and snow for months?

Well if it isn't my little snipper, who would like to take a shot at me anytime he can.

You missed again.

Sleeper, don't even think that I'm responding to this because I feel I didn't do right by that guy. I'm responding because this is another one of Fieroswest's attempts to take a shot at me that IS GOING TO FAIL BADLY.

Yeah, I sold him a V-8 kit (on 7-15-99) when he lived in the Detroit area. He put it together using a used engine and the stock automatic transmission. When he moved to CA, he dropped it off at my place for me to try to finish it up and make it run. I don't know what story Esposito told you kids but when he brought me that mess, the story he told me was that it was sitting outside near a building that burned down and that is what caused the damage to the exposed surfaces of the car and engine. He said he would send me money to finish the car when he got to CA. I told him that it would never pass CA smog with a carb. and an old beat up engine. I would never had agreed to finish it up for him if I would have seen it before he dropped it off at my place. That thing took up space at my place for about 9 months and he never send any money to work on it with. I never did anything to the car, I had figured that he had just used me for a dumping ground to get rid of the car. Then after about 9 months a blessing came along.... he called me and told me that a friend was heading thru my area heading for CA with an empty trailer and he would stop by to pick it up. I was so happy!!!!!

NOW you PUNK...... let me tell you why this is going to make a FOOL out of you and all your PUNK buddies at Fieros West.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT WHEN ESPOSITO DELIVERED THE CAR TO MY SHOP IN IL, PAUL VARGYAS FROM NIFE WAS AT ME CHOP VISITING. I'll never forget the look on Paul's face when I allowed Esposito to unload it at my place.

And you know what IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT on the Saturday after it was brought to my shop, we had the 2nd annual V-8 Archie open house. We had about 70 Fiero enthusiasts from the NIFE club there and everyone of them looked at that POS and thought I was crazy to try to help that guy out. In my presentation that day, I pointed out that car as an example of how after I sell someone a kit, it is out of my control as to what they do with the construction of their V-8 car. So, we have 70 people right here in Chicago that know the real story on that car.

You need to show everyone the rest of the pictures that I just found on the FierosWest site. Show them how bad that thing looked when it got to CA. If you don't show them I will. Either you guys weren't told the truth or you don't care to tell the truth. From what I've seen out of you guys so far, I think you know the truth and just don't want it to get in the way of a chance to take me on again. Also maybe you can explain why the engine has one of my Automatic adapter plates on it in one picture and a stick adapter in another pic. Could Fieros West be copying my parts?

So Now ONCE AGAIN, you have made a fool out of yourself, your punk buddies and Fieros West. It's time for you to once again tuck your tail between your legs and run away to hide.

Go back to trolling for the next time you find a chance to try to take me on.

You Are the Weakest Link.

I'm setting here just laughing out loud at you.

Better luck next time.

Archie ROFLMAO at U

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-24-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
So Archie,

Who can you recommend here on the West Coast to complete Doug's car. It is sitting at Beach Boys Racing ( Venice Auto Body, 703 Hampton Drive, Venice Beach, CA 90291 - 310-396-3221, fax 310-314-7050 ) where the IFG kit car is awaiting to be completed.

However I whole heartedly agree w/ Archie - it is a POS - right down to all the cutouts for the "belt drive" sytem for the water pump, and the supposed $5000.00 383 motor that was prepped and delivered to you, but later was sat out in the rain and snow for a supposed 8 months - and how you offered to but the car back ( to save face ) - just telling you what Mr. Esposito has told us.

Now, Archie - will you make an attempt to complete this car with us, or will we have to "modify" your "kit" in order to be smog compliant, legal, and generaly SAFE.

A 383 mated to a 125-C, what was Doug thinking?

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

utmracing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for utmracingClick Here to visit utmracing's HomePageSend a Private Message to utmracingDirect Link to This Post
Start a new topic for this BS. I want to see a Fino being built.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by utmracing:
Start a new topic for this BS. I want to see a Fino being built.

I second that motion! It's very upsetting seeing a very SMALL percentage of people harassing Archie in these awesome threads. It's just like spreading bad news and good news; ten people giving good reviews is just enough to offset one person giving bad reviews.

Please don't spoil the fun, let Archie do his thing. You want to start a tyrant, do it elsewhere please.

Bryce
88 GT

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see one built also, never seen one until I joined this Forum. How long have you been doing this, Archie? How many of these kinds of cars have you built? I was looking at your site, do the engine prices that you have on your site include installation of the engine also?
Mark Matthews

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark MatthewsSend a Private Message to Mark MatthewsDirect Link to This Post
Alright Archie, you may remember that I mentioned the Fino kit is what I might turn my T-top into rather than the Jalapeno. My wife loves the Jalapeno, but likes the idea of not having to cut the car at all with the Fino(you don't right?). So, if you make this look really good and easy, the Fino is what I might be doing!

I know what color I'm gonna paint whatever kit I decide to do, so I don't wanna lose out on it! So I'm not gonna share!

Thanks Archie, more pictures!!!

EDIT Forgot to mention that my wife loves the Fino kit too!

------------------
Mark Matthews
'87 GT Fastback T-top

[This message has been edited by Mark Matthews (edited 02-24-2002).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I don't give a DAMN about Mr. Esposito or the problems he has gotten himself into. I could care even less about what a possible solution might be. If we can all ignore those from the West Coast that are attempting to ruin our fun could we please get back to the reguarly scheduled programing?
Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
As for a color on this Fino, and if you want to use that stock interior, I'd vote to use Ford Mineral Grey. A silver fino's been done and it looks good, but still - its been done. This Mineral Grey color is different enough to get noticed and its is just beautiful in the sunlight!

------------------
Previously known as Saleenfiero

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Well, at least we got through building the Stinger without any

Too bad it looks like some folks just couldn't stand seeing Archie getting all that attention.

Since this other car is so messed up, perhaps someone would like to start a detailed thread showing us how to fix it? Now wouldn't that be more useful?

Morons...

Hartz

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
i swear there isnt a thread in this whole forum that doesnt start on fire, basic rule...if you dont like it dont respond and ignore it, simple as that, if you have a problem with someone PM it to them and settle it QUIETLY...

Just my .2cents

I say we start the thread over 'Building the Fino' so we dont have to read all the from this one.

Randy

------------------

Rally car, full roll cage, skid plates, light bars, scs suspension, koni adjusters

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
So Archie,

Who can you recommend here on the West Coast to complete Doug's car. It is sitting at Beach Boys Racing ( Venice Auto Body, 703 Hampton Drive, Venice Beach, CA 90291 - 310-396-3221, fax 310-314-7050 ) where the IFG kit car is awaiting to be completed.

However I whole heartedly agree w/ Archie - it is a POS - right down to all the cutouts for the "belt drive" sytem for the water pump, and the supposed $5000.00 383 motor that was prepped and delivered to you, but later was sat out in the rain and snow for a supposed 8 months - and how you offered to but the car back ( to save face ) - just telling you what Mr. Esposito has told us.

Now, Archie - will you make an attempt to complete this car with us, or will we have to "modify" your "kit" in order to be smog compliant, legal, and generaly SAFE.

A 383 mated to a 125-C, what was Doug thinking?

Eric, you, Greg (Sleeper) Poeske and a few others at Fieros West have been giving me a hard time for a couple of years. I've many times wondered what the heck is wrong with these kids what chip do they have on their shoulder? It seems that you idiots have bought off on Esposito's story and didn't even bother to check it out or to give me a clue (until now) as to what hair you had up your a$$. Yesterday, for the 1st time thanks to Greg (Sleeper) Poeske's post, we finally find out what your problem is.

On your Web Site http://clubs.hemmings.com/fieroswest/ , you have a page http://clubs.hemmings.com/fieroswest/Archie's%20Mess.htm which is named negatively after me ..... you've been trashing me everytime you get a chance. You've been so stupid in your actions that you have hurt your own business more than you ever could have hurt mine. You've made such FOOLs out of yourselves. If you would have spent just a little bit of the time you put into the negative web page into investigating what the he11 you were talking about, you could have saved yourself a bunch of problems.

NOW, you ask me for help you FUC$ING P.O.S. A$$hole. My ANSWER: GO TO HE11, you PUNK!!!!

NOW..... listen real close you PEST... You have 2 days to edit that web site of yours, or I'm going to sue the he11 out of you. Yeah, I know, I might not win a lawsuite.... but I know enough about the law that I can run your legal bills up over $50K before you ever get your day in court.

TRY ME YOU PUNK.. 2 days from right now!!

Additionally, YOU OWE ME AND PFF AN APOLOGY & I'm talking a big time Apology you PUNK.

You both better pray that we don't meet up face to face anytime this summer.

Now it's my turn...... I'm coming after you now.

You idiots have been carrying on this stupis vendetta based on some story Esposito told you.... & just now you say "just telling you what Mr. Esposito has told us." you could have saved us all a lot of if you'd have told me what Esposito told you 2 years ago.

You're right, I'm pi$$ed, you guys are nothing but POS STUPID PUNKS!!!!!

To other members of PFF, I'm sorry for my language but these pests have been trying to embarrass me on this Forum for a couple of years...... now that we know what is going on, they deserve to be told off in this Forum also. And we deserve Apologies on this Forum also.

Stupid Kids.... you better start growing up before it costs your parents big time.

Archie

P.S. for Greg (Sleeper) Poeske: Remember yesterday when I told you that your latest post was a big mistake on your part?

You kids are so screwed up.

PFF
System Bot
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Enough of the West Coast Fiero stuff. Lets get back to the Fino project. I am also completing a Fino project myself (that I bought from Archie). www.edstephens.net I have had all sorts of problems with having to replace all the brake lines and suspension that I just can't get time to finishing the Fino body yet. I would like to complete my project by the end of May so I can go to the Indy show.
Archie is great person, I hope we can get back to a good thread.

Fino www.edstephens.net

------------------

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap.

Maybe we should begin a new thread and ignore all this other stuff stuff that got brought up here, this began as a nice enough posting of how a Fino is constructed and I, for one who may consider buying one, would still like to see the process. People with nothing to contribute to it, make your own bloody b1tching thread!

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2002 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I want to see and read about a Fino being built. Not West Coast Fiero's second hand information about some idiots trashed Fiero. So shut the hell up about it. I want to see Fino pictures and info!
GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Direct Link to This Post

You kids are so screwed up.

No sh!t,.. nothing worse than a bunch of punks thinking there hot shots and got the world by the balls,not knowing when to keep there big yaps shut!..
Dont let them ruffle your feathers too much Arch, thats what they want.. So far there nothing but a big joke and just tarnishing there own rep. You will still have my business!

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hairy_Fiero:
Yea, I want to see and read about a Fino being built. Not West Coast Fiero's second hand information about some idiots trashed Fiero. So shut the hell up about it. I want to see Fino pictures and info!

We have a new thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/014955.html

Pray that the punks have the sense to stay away.

Archie

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Well, I've been watching stuff like WCF's attacks for a long time, now.

Based upon those observations, and "quality and fitment" complaints about WCF merchandise, from other persons whom I believe to be reasonable, some known to me personally, I have decided that snow will fly in hell before I ever spend so much as a dime with WCF.

As they say in the Army, "You've sh!t in your own mess kit."
Good day, gentlemen.

Rock on, Arch!

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-24-2002).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:
could we please get back to the reguarly scheduled programing?

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post

..... you've been trashing me everytime you get a chance. You've been so stupid in your actions that you have hurt your own business more than you ever could have hurt mine. You've made such FOOLS out of yourselves.

I hate to give this hi-jacked thread the dignity of a reply, but we can at least be thankfull they expose themselves as such, and hopefully suffer for it.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2002 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I went to this link: http://clubs.hemmings.com/fieroswest/Archie's%20Mess.htm

and have a quetsion, Why does it look like they are 2 different engines? One has an auto one has a manual, one has a carb and the other doesn't, one has valve covers the other doesn't, one has a Mallory distributor the other looks like a standard GM HEI.

BTW ~ I was at Archie's Open House and know the real story.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay