New Fiero movie sighting!!! by b lo 0
Started on: 08-11-2001 04:07 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: My7Fieros on 01-12-2002 12:05 AM
b lo 0

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageSend a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
Watching Wayne's World 1 with my fiancee the other night, in the scene where Garth is getting the Gremlin inspected there is a gold fastback GT in the parking lot in the back, also, when they are playing street hockey, and the car beeps, they call "Car!" and sho nuff, the same gold GT drives by. Just thought you should know.

------------------
'85 GT (in progress)

White Lightnin! (NOT moonshine, for all you hillbillies!)

Audio Imagery, budget-priced car audio supplies from people like Monster Cable, Sony & more!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiacs4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacs4meSend a Private Message to pontiacs4meDirect Link to This Post
Wayne and Garths car was a AMC pacer not a gremlin.
b lo 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageSend a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
WHOOPS! I mean, um, Pacer...
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Waynes World sightings have been posted here before- but here's another one for ya from the movie: when wayne is singing the slower part of bohemian rhapsody, you can see a gold fastback clip outside of the driver window. Pretty sure that car must be owned by someone in the cast.. its in there 3 times.
How's that for a movie obsession.
b lo 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageSend a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
I know where you're coming from with the movie obsession. My fav movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off-the first time I watched it when I was 9 I fell in love with Shawna's white Fiero coupe, and as they say, the rest is history.
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
There's a Fiero at the end of Aunti Lee's Meat Pies....uh, its a really horrible horror movie...nevermind.

Joe

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
"Carpool" with Tom Arnold was on TV last week, and although I fell asleep, my kids said there was a silver GT at the curb where they went into a beauty shop for the kids to go to the restroom.
Primaris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrimarisClick Here to visit Primaris's HomePageSend a Private Message to PrimarisDirect Link to This Post
Anyone post the fiero in Independence Day? It gets blown up when the stripper chick is running in the tunnel.

------------------
Signatures are a waste of bandwidth!

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
I have another one. On the Tom Green Show. In the segment "Scuba Hood" near the end when Tom is walking to the bank with his bag of change a Silver Fastback drives by.. looks good
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Actually that SAME Fiero is in that movie (Waynes Worlld 1) in 2 other places...

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Craig: ha, beat ya to it, of course its the same Fiero all 3 times

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
. Pretty sure that car must be owned by someone in the cast.. its in there 3 times.

PFF
System Bot
FieroSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSoulSend a Private Message to FieroSoulDirect Link to This Post
I saw a silver one in an old Steven Segal movie the other day. Can't remember which one (they are all pretty much the same). Anyway he is going into a bar for the obligatory mob a$$ stomping and there is silver coupe parked on the side of the road.
TI_3VOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TI_3VOMSend a Private Message to TI_3VOMDirect Link to This Post
...let's not forget the red Fiero on the bridge in "Copland" (decent Sylvester Stallone movie)
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
I must have seen the beginning to Copland 50 times...I'm a manager of a movie theatre!!!! I forgot about that one! Notice how well it survived the crash?! hehe
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Hey, besides Ferris Bueller, Magnollia and Copland are there other movies where the Fiero has a big part?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
We've had quite a few threads on Fiero movie sightings, but no screenshots. Maybe we should post screenshots - it would be a nice addition to the Gallery!

Here are two shots I posted before:

Ok, at least one of them was a true movie screenshot...

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Cliff... LOL !

Can you put Kate, posing for her nude scene, on to of the hood of my Fiero?

------------------
Roy :D
87 GT

Ryan Wright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan WrightClick Here to visit Ryan Wright's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ryan WrightDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, that Titanic pic is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh...

------------------
-Ryan Wright (http://www.ryanwright.com)

Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JayClick Here to visit Jay's HomePageSend a Private Message to JayDirect Link to This Post
I saw Titanic a million times and never noticed that. How ironic? The Fiero on the Titanic!! It's a sinking ship my friends

------------------
Jay
1986 Northstar GT
www.members.home.net/jaygrande

fieronv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieronvSend a Private Message to fieronvDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the very forgettable movie "Action Jackson" I had just bought my 85GT when that movie came out with the 86 Fastback GT.

------------------
85GT (twoloud)

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post
There is a red coupe in the Steve Segal movie "Out for Justice" in about the middle of the movie outside of a warehouse/bar at night. Really good shot of it too. I don't recall the white coupe, but I will check my Steven Segal movies(yes I am a very big fan of his)and see which one it is in.

------------------
Elvira
Blue 87GT
Black 86GT 5sp x 2
86SC t-top 58k miles

PFF
System Bot
Stage-2GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stage-2GTSend a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
Black GT following Chris Tucker and Ice Cube in Friday, when they are on the way to buy Smoky's moms some butts. Also in Home alone two, when Marv and Harry first run into Kevin in New York. In the left turn lane on the far side of the street.

S2GT

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
We've had quite a few threads on Fiero movie sightings, but no screenshots. Maybe we should post screenshots - it would be a nice addition to the Gallery!

Here are two shots I posted before:

NO WAY!! IT was in US Marshalls? I have watched it a MILLION times I thought I recognized that pic, I am gonna watch it tonight

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

grinthock

2009 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Geez cliff!! I just went back and replayed that scene on the DVD, and it's in exactly 14 FRAMES, that's .5 SECONDS!! and you SAW THAT? WOW!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2001 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Waynes World sightings have been posted here before- but here's another one for ya from the movie: when wayne is singing the slower part of bohemian rhapsody, you can see a gold fastback clip outside of the driver window. Pretty sure that car must be owned by someone in the cast.. its in there 3 times.
How's that for a movie obsession.

I could have sworn I saw a fiero on the car shishkabob (sp?). Actually, I lived a couple of blocks from that craptastic monument.

[This message has been edited by Leadfoot (edited 08-14-2001).]

Aaauuuhhhh! Darn uncooperative smiley.

[This message has been edited by Leadfoot (edited 08-14-2001).]

ChrisWeeks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2001 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChrisWeeksSend a Private Message to ChrisWeeksDirect Link to This Post
They have some stuff from Star Trek 4 over at "The Pontiac Fiero Knowledge Base" http://www.pontiacfiero.com

-Chris

[This message has been edited by ChrisWeeks (edited 08-14-2001).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2001 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
There is a movie called "Heavenly Bodies" that came out in the mid 80's about excercise clubs, that has one of the blonde girls that is a rival dancer/owner to this other dancer/owner. The rival owner drives a nice red Fiero in the movie.

------------------

http://www.kelleyfamilyfieros.homestead.com/index.html

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2001 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
There is a gold Fiero in The Mod Squad. In the car wash scene.

There is a Coupe in Malibu Express.

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2001 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping there's going to be a Fiero in Mark Wahlberg's new movie, Rockstar. It's set in the eighties. If they don't have one I'm going to storm back down stairs and demand a damn refund!! It's the only reason I'd pay to see that movie.
Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
Saw Rat Race today. There's a Fiero in it.

------------------
Black '86 Fiero GT.

PFF
System Bot
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
My girlfreind (Fierobaby) and I watching Waynes World 1 and saw that gold GT like 4 times. one was at the machanics garage. Two time while they were driving listening to that queen song. and the other when they were playing steet hockey.

Scott

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I saw a few minutes of an old "Miami Vice" episode last nite. Some guy running drugs or something during a Miami sports car race on a street course. Saw a few shots of the Fiero GTP car in it, couldnt get a tape in and record it fast enough to catch it though.
It was chasing the Lowenbrau Porsche.
Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
If you end up seeing Rat Race, it's pretty funny, the Fiero sighting is just after Whoopi and her daughter drive past the "You... Should... Have... Bought... A... Squirrel..." signs. Keep your eyes peeled.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tonker:
If you end up seeing Rat Race, it's pretty funny, the Fiero sighting is just after Whoopi and her daughter drive past the "You... Should... Have... Bought... A... Squirrel..." signs. Keep your eyes peeled.

What type/color fiero is it and how long does the sighting last?

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2001 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a 2m4 Red, rear view, lasts a couple of seconds as they pan around.
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2001 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
In "Making Mr. Right" with John Malkovich, the "jerk" manager guy is a Fiero Fanatic with Pictures all over his office walls and, of course, he drives one too. When he takes off from a scene where he's trying to pick up one of the leading ladies, the car sounds like a 70 hemi cuda

The BAD thing is that the character is SUCH a looser that the Fiero, although very nice, seems part of the looser mantra. It's protrayed that a Fiero is just another layer of "looserness".

Not good, but yet another Fiero Movie Moment.

By the way, hated the movie

DKOV -

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2001 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I have to see that movie!!! NOW! lol
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2001 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't there a fiero website with a list of most movies with Fiero's in them?
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see this listed, so here goes:

James Bond, "A View To A Kill". Near the end of the movie, James and eye candy are running from the cops in a firetruck. A draw bridge begins to rise and a red notchback stops at the gate.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock