Started on: 08-11-2001 04:07 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: My7Fieros on 01-12-2002 12:05 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
How's that for a movie obsession.

Is that a Fiero obsession, or a Wayne's World obsession?!?!

"You don't know what obsession is until you've stood outside your lover's bedroom window with a dozen roses and can of whipped cream in one hand, and a machete in the other."

------------------
"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free" -- Ronald Reagan

IP: Logged
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
Wasn't there a fiero website with a list of most movies with Fiero's in them?

There might be other ones, but my website has a listing that I compiled. Look's like I have a few more to ad!
http://www.geocities.com/onegative_98

------------------
3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all options...that's all hehe.

[This message has been edited by SLAMMED87GT (edited 01-05-2002).]

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
there is a sea green solar powered fiero in Naked Gun 2 1/2

------------------
Adam J. B.

you gotta keep on keepin on...
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

GTFiero1

6508 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Primaris:
Anyone post the fiero in Independence Day? It gets blown up when the stripper chick is running in the tunnel.

yeah its a red 85 GT

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a silver coupe in Metro with Eddy Murphy...
you see it for like 5 seconds... Murphy passes it on the bridge when he is in his firebird..

------------------
-Alex

1986 Fiero GT, STOCK Wingless,
President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com
and Regional Director of CFOG-I for Eastern Canada. www.cfog-I.org

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's one I bet many of you never saw-

In Tommy Boy when they are on the highway they past a house with one out front. It has a couple different body panels on it!

------------------
3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all options...that's all hehe.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
In "A view to a kill" (James Bond movie) there is a red coupe at the stop light of the draw bridge when 007 is being chased by the police. (007 is driving a fire truck)
It's on TBS right now. I just saw it 2 scene's ago.
87GTBro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post
I saw a fiero in the movie "Little Big League" When the boy goes to his first game at the stadium and they are showing all the traffic heading to the stadium, you can see the front end of a red fiero with the GT fascia in the traffic. It only appears for a split second.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2002 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Just finished watching "The Glass House". A sweet Testarossa kit gets t-boned by a big rig. Kinda sad.
SHarperFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHarperFieroGTSend a Private Message to SHarperFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
In an old Star Trec Movie (the one where they tried to save a whale i think). When they first arrive, they are talking on the side of a street in the city and a Red Fiero Drives by. You only see it for a fraction of a second but its still in there!

------------------
SHarper
86 5 spd Red GT
~soon to be turbo'd~

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Just finished watching "The Glass House". A sweet Testarossa kit gets t-boned by a big rig. Kinda sad.

So I'm not the only one who thought he saw a Fiero Frame when all the panels blew off the car eh?

------------------
-Alex

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
If you watch it when the cop car does the slow drive-by, you can see the stock interior still.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I hate the movie ind. They destroy way too many Fiero's!

------------------
-Alex

David Bartlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
Glasshouse. You can tell its a fiero when they drive by the wreak. They didn't bother to change the driver console or dash. haha
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only one who saw this?
On an episode of cops, might have even been during the first season...
Guy in a black 85 GT had done something and was trying to run. Cops had him cornered in a parking lot and he tried to escape by running down an officer. Driver was shot through the windshield.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

SUPERDUTY TT FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SUPERDUTY TT FIEROSend a Private Message to SUPERDUTY TT FIERODirect Link to This Post
i know of 3 movies with a fiero in it
of course you all know it was in star trek
and it was in the movie friday with ice cube the carwas blakish purple or likr a blue color and it was behind craig and smokey when they were going to the store!!!
and also in the eddie murphy movie metro it was light blue and it was on a bridge within the first 5 mins.
so go look at the tapes
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2002 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
the fox show thats 80's better have a few of them in it! or im going to complain to the fox network!

------------------

" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">

I wish I had a GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2002 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I wish I had a GTClick Here to visit I wish I had a GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to I wish I had a GTDirect Link to This Post
I got a letter on my car one day asking me to be bring it to be in a movie. I couldn't go though because the times didn't fit my schedule!! The next fiero movie sighting could have been my car!! DANG IT!
GarethWright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2002 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethWrightSend a Private Message to GarethWrightDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Red Notchback on the Simpsons, its in the episode with the Fortune Mega Store, parked in front of a button shop.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2002 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
We've had quite a few threads on Fiero movie sightings, but no screenshots. Maybe we should post screenshots - it would be a nice addition to the Gallery!

Oh, man, I'm laughing too hard to type. Good one, Cliff.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2002 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Oh god... this sighting is obscure....
Remember the movie Heathers? (Wynona Ryder, Christian Slater)...
At the end of the movie before he goes to blow up the high school... in the nearly vacant parking lot sits an gray(?) '84. I made a big deal and pointed it out to my wife not knowing the school will explode shortly. After that event happens, my wife says "was that the Fiero catching on fire?" (sigh)
I will be filing for divorce under mental abuse grounds. j/k.

------------------
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2002 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh I forgot one... 13 Ghosts (just out a few months ago). Opening scene. They are trying to trap a ghost named Juggernaut (I think). Anyway a bunch of 'ghostbusters' are in this wrecking yard and Juggernaut starts killing people and slamming them around (he's invisible). He takes this one guy and throws him up on a pile of junked cars that is 3-4 cars high. He hits right below the top car, and yup... you guessed it... is crushed by a the front end of... can u guess... a FIERO! Best scene in the movie IMO.

This one has probably also been posted before, but the 6000SUX from 'Robocop' (filmed in Dallas/Ft.Worth) is a Zimmer Quicksilver, which most will know is based off the 86GT. A *rumor* goes that someone high up in the film, like a director or producer or somesuch, had a Quicksilver. Had a ton of trouble with it, Zimmer was less than forthcoming on fixing car, so he slapped it in Robocop to be made fun of and blown up (done by Clarence Bodiger towards the end of the movie with a .50cal Cobra Cannon).
Terrorist: "I want something that's really big... goes really fast.... and gets really Sh!tty gas mileage."
Officer: "How about the 6000SUX?"
Terrorist: "Does it have a radio?"
Officer: "Tell ya what... Let the mayor go and we'll throw in a Blaupunkt."
Terrorist: "Don't F___ with me!"

I looooove that! BTW the director was further making fun of the Zimmer's Pontiac roots by associating the car with Pontiac's new hot seller: the 6000.

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caDirect Link to This Post
The Tonight Show- shortly after Chandler from friends(forgot his real name) had his accident where he drove into someone's house with his Porsche, he was on the tonight show, and they did a skit where he drives into the studio parking lot in a Fiero, then drives into a wall with it.

Also the Korn video "Got the Life" The "Ferrari" is a Fiero kit car.

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caDirect Link to This Post

sentinel_76ca

540 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Hmm I wonder if they are going to auction off that guy's car, could get it pretty cheap, can you see the ad:
"Mint 85 GT, runs great, few minor problems, needs new windshield, and bullet removed from engine block, also slight blood splatter on interior, please contact OJ for cleaning suggestions"

Originally posted by Raydar:
Am I the only one who saw this?
On an episode of cops, might have even been during the first season...
Guy in a black 85 GT had done something and was trying to run. Cops had him cornered in a parking lot and he tried to escape by running down an officer. Driver was shot through the windshield.

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have those clips of the tonight show crashing Fieros?
fiero_sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_scSend a Private Message to fiero_scDirect Link to This Post
I was surprized not to see this one listed:
I think the name of the movie is "Wildcats" with Goldie Hawn. This is where she coaches a football team. Well the team is running around a track and there is white early model coupe parked on the street outside the track.
GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GarethWright:
I saw a Red Notchback on the Simpsons, its in the episode with the Fortune Mega Store, parked in front of a button shop.

i saw that too, it was next to the button shop where the bookmobile lady use to live

gangrenefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone ever seen the black 85 GT in Home Alone 2, lost in new york. Its right after they bad guys go past Kevin on the street before they chase him. Its a quit spotting over Daniel Stern's shoulder.
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
I cant beilive no-one has mentioned this... in the beginning of Cannonball Run (or was it Cannonball Run II?) one of the racers snitches on the other racers, and a cop pulls in front of a Red 84-86 Coupe, and the Fiero has to slam on the brakes to avoid T-Boning the squad car. Kinda neat that a movie with all the high performance sports cars features a Fiero!

------------------

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-11-2002 08:52 PM   Send a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Dont know if anyones mentioned this, but there was one in Mod Squad the movie when one of em is driving into the car wash theres a couple guys standing(or sitting) beside a fiero talkin muh dad & me noticed it at the same time, cool

------------------
Ray - The Donut Man!

gangrenefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2002 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gangrenefieroClick Here to visit gangrenefiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to gangrenefieroDirect Link to This Post
Also there is on in that movie Magnolia, i forget whos in it but its a crazy mixed up movie. Anyway its a silver coupe (if i remember right). That made the movie worth watching, the rest was crap, IMO.
PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2002 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Turner & Hooch!!! Woo hoo! Nobody has mentioned that one yet! Theres a scene where Scott Turner (Tom Hanks) is getting into his car and theres a burgandy GT/SE parked on behind him. Sorry, cant remember the exact scene, but thats it. Its clear as day, you cant miss it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock