Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  A Factory Blue 85 SE Has Been Found! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
A Factory Blue 85 SE Has Been Found! by 88 Database Nut
Started on: 09-14-2001 08:57 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: OcalaFiero on 09-21-2001 11:11 AM
88 Database Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
Friends,

A trip to an Atlanta junkyard turned up this car. It's an 85SE with a V-6, and it has blue paint. OK, you say, so what, it's been repainted. Well, upon close inspection, there was no trace of overspray, and the panels had blue paint in areas which would have required removal of the body panels to properly paint. I was with Paul McKibben, our local Sail Panel Guru (and all around good egg), and while he was working to remove a part, and listening to me ramble on about the paint, he suggested I check out the codes on the datablock on the inner left fender. I had glanced at it earlier, but didn't notice the note under the RPO codes, which read:

MEMO-P1-1 BRT BLUE MET WA8963
The paint codes in the datablock are 01L and 01U
This is on an 85SE with the VIN 1G2PF3791FP230458 !!!!!!!!

Could someone run a carfax on it and tell us it's history? I am astonished at finding this car, and those who know me know that I am serious about VINs and Fieros, and am not making this up. Since I didn't know how long the car would remain in the yard, I removed the datablock from the inner fender with a razor blade, and have faxed a copy of it to Ed Parks, who was as amazed as I was. I have talked to the junkyard, but they won't sell the car for less than $2500, so I am sad to report it will meet it's sad destiny with the crusher soon.

So, it's amazing but true, they DID make at least ONE factory blue car in 1985. Anyone ever heard of special order paints for the Fiero?

Sincerely,

John Willhoff, '88 Database Nut/Guy, still shaking his head.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
why do they want so much for it? is it one of those deal where they get paid for destroying older cars?
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Database Nut:
Friends,

A trip to an Atlanta junkyard turned up this car. It's an 85SE with a V-6, and it has blue paint. OK, you say, so what, it's been repainted. Well, upon close inspection, there was no trace of overspray, and the panels had blue paint in areas which would have required removal of the body panels to properly paint. I was with Paul McKibben, our local Sail Panel Guru (and all around good egg), and while he was working to remove a part, and listening to me ramble on about the paint, he suggested I check out the codes on the datablock on the inner left fender. I had glanced at it earlier, but didn't notice the note under the RPO codes, which read:

MEMO-P1-1 BRT BLUE MET WA8963
The paint codes in the datablock are 01L and 01U
This is on an 85SE with the VIN 1G2PF3791FP230458 !!!!!!!!

Could someone run a carfax on it and tell us it's history? I am astonished at finding this car, and those who know me know that I am serious about VINs and Fieros, and am not making this up. Since I didn't know how long the car would remain in the yard, I removed the datablock from the inner fender with a razor blade, and have faxed a copy of it to Ed Parks, who was as amazed as I was. I have talked to the junkyard, but they won't sell the car for less than $2500, so I am sad to report it will meet it's sad destiny with the crusher soon.

So, it's amazing but true, they DID make at least ONE factory blue car in 1985. Anyone ever heard of special order paints for the Fiero?

Sincerely,

John Willhoff, '88 Database Nut/Guy, still shaking his head.

WOW!! Nice find... Were the Ground Effects black or dark gray?

------------------

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
The reason they want so much is, they want to discourage people from buying cars out of the yard. No Kidding. It's a Pull-a-Part joint, where they keep the cars out for about 45 days then scrap them to make room for new ones. It's a great place for bargains, but the only people one can talk to all give the same answer about buying cars: "It's going to be $2500" I did get the guy on the phone to admit that the owners tell the employees to give this line of BS to anyone who wants to buy a car to discourage buyers. He wouldn't give me any info on the owners, so I couldn't call them directly. Obviously, this place makes a killing and they don't want to fool with the hassles of selling a non-titled car.

The bottom was painted black, at least I think it was! It might have been dark grey, I'm not sure. I'm going back tomorrow morning to take a few last pictures of it (unless they've scrapped it in the last two days).

Rats.

JW

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Time for a covert nighttime fiero-rescue op

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Please post pics of this car! This has got to be one of Pontiac's "factory cars". These are the engineering and design cars that are never supossed to leave the grounds. I used to work for a Pontiac dealership and got to drive an "engineering toy" 88 GTA Trans Am from the Firestone proving grounds in west Texas. It's serial number was all 0's. It ran like no other GTA I have driven. It also had parts like traction control. Remember this is 1988! It sat at our lot till the transport came to take it to the crusher! Arrgh!

Rick 88

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Everyone I've ever talked with, and everything I've seen says blue wasn't even thought of until 86. And of course used for 87.

You might have a rare gem, but chances are slim. It would be cool if it turns out to be true.

I wish you luck.

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Ok I thought that'd get your attention....85 Se's were the "boatnose" design...no aero effects. So the black or grey thing is pretty obvious. (just an fyi)

------------------
My 7 Fieros

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
I was also of the opinion that the only year with Blue Fieros were made was 1987. That is obviously not true now. I wish it was my rare gem, but the yard will not budge.

The part painted black (or dark grey) was the strip below the bottom of the door between the wheels. I don't know if that qualifies for you as part of the aero package or not, but it's the part I thought the earlier post was referring to.

This is NOT a hoax. There is, no doubt, a logical explanation for why a 1985 Fiero came from the factory in the same color (WA8963) as the 1987 Blue cars. I hope someone can shed some light on this car.

JW

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
John,

Great find!

Since it's an 85, I'm guessing it has the black bumper pads, front and rear. Correct?

Too bad they want to beat you up over the price.

Based on the VIN, it sounds like it was a V-6 car. Very unique.
Any other anomalies, other than the paint?

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post09-15-2001 02:47 AM   Send a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
If you can't get the whole car, at least get the body panels.

PFF
System Bot
danny boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for danny boySend a Private Message to danny boyDirect Link to This Post
HA! SEE!!!! I knew I was right!!! I know where there is an 85 GT-blue w/grey ground effects.auto,luggage rack,tan int w/wooly mammoth seats with a blown engine.kid who has it is second owner, first owner was an older man that babied the car.....and its for sale again.I can't remember the miles, but its a low #,60Ks I think.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
If they won't sell you the car whole, buy it in pieces! Any Fiero owner that is remotely close could meet you there and disassemble the whole car and carry it out!

Try getting in contact with the owners before its too late! That car shouldn't be allowed to get crushed, and I am sure that it is more worth their while to sell it off and pocket the cash than to have it crushed!

------------------
John
AOLIM: Fformula88

1988 Fiero Formula
1985 Fiero SE 2M6

Pilrulz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PilrulzSend a Private Message to PilrulzDirect Link to This Post
at least get the body panels and the vin plate. that should be enough to prove the car's existance
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
I have heard that many years ago (at least in the 60s) that cars could be special ordered (for a price of course) with things not offered officially including paint colors. Sometimes a company will use a special color car for a promotion. For example the pink Mary Kay cars. Are those cars factory painted or repaints? If repaints, has it always been that way?

Edit: Well that kinda sucks... My 1000th post was talking about pink cars.

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 09-15-2001).]

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
I bet those Wooly Mammoth seats are rare. Those things are dang near extinct! Haven't seen one round here since the Pliocene.
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
You should buy it and restore it! Im sure it would be worth much more then 2500 if its a real blue 85. Even plain blue 87s are somewhat rare. If it was near me i'd buy it .
88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,

Went back there today and took a few pics. I don't have a scanner, but maybe one of the GA Fiero guys can scan them in and put them up on our website.

The car does indeed have a v-6, and it's pretty much optioned out. Power all, rear window defogger, remote trunk release, auto, cruise, but no sunroof. It is in awful shape though, the trunklid is destroyed, the interior is junked, but the basic shell is still intact. I seriously doubt if they would even sell if for the $2500. I'll bet if you had the cash and tried to buy it they'd come up with some other obstacle. I don't know what to do. I'd like to see it go to Ed Parks, but hesitate to ask for donations towards buying it since 1) we don't know how long it will be there, and 2) even if we had the $ they might not sell it.

You are Correct Radar, it has the bumper pads. I can't find anything else out of the ordinary with it.
Regarding the panels, they don't have the VIN on them so really don't prove much. I do have the datablock intact, with the VIN and all the codes (and the strange paint memo) so at least that much is preserved.
DANNY BOY: GO CHECK THAT GT OUT!!!!! Maybe it's VIN will be close to this one? Check the datablock for a similar paint note. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Anyone in the Atlanta area want to gang strip (gees, that's a terrible sounding activity) this car, and carry it out one piece at a time? I personally don't see much point in it, since I'm sure they wouldn't sell the frame in the end, for less than the $2500 anyway.
I will try to contact the owners, but it's going to require some detective work because no one at the yard knows anything, and the only voice contact on the phone won't tell me anything. The guy, by the way, agrees that it's a shame they'll have to crush it, but he says that's what the owners tell him to say, and he can't do anything else.

Suggestions anyone?

JW

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
This is UNREAL!
Here's what you should do!!!!
All you really need is the RPO code sticker from the front wheel-well,and the TWO vin tags. The one at the windshield,AND the one on the steering coulumn brace.Take out the driver side dash speaker,and it is right there.Take a fresh razor blade and ease off the RPO code sheet,and pop out those vin tags,and you have yourself a BLUE SE. All you need now is a nice rust-free frame(Ed Parks..)to re-build on,and presto.
GOOD LUCK!!!

-Mark

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe they just changed the RPO sheet from an 87 car.

Sorry but I doubt that they would paint one 85 blue from the factory. I guess not impossible but nothing is.

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
IndyYellowGT, I already HAVE removed the RPO code sticker (see the first post) and I don't plan on popping the VIN tags (although they are both wide open and I took a picture of both this morning.

Black88GT, The RPO code sticker mentioned has an 1985 VIN on it, and it's an original, undoctored sticker. Neither I, nor Ed Parks, nor Dave Kauzlarich (boy did I mangle THAT spelling) has ever seen this or heard of this before. It's real, I have the pictures, RPO sticker, and one of the body panels to show this thing exists. It's not the find of the century, but it is real and it is unusual.

Anybody from the GA fieros online tonight have a scanner? I'd like to post some pics to show everyone what we've got. I can fully understand everyone's skepticism, but I have the proof, trust me. Let's focus on how to either save it or explain it!

JW

PFF
System Bot
Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post09-15-2001 08:35 PM   Send a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a few blue early coupes. I figured that they were repainted, but it's possible that there were more than one made.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master_Sushi:
Even plain blue 87s are somewhat rare. .

Plain blue ? Mine's not plain. It has metalflake in the paint. The 87's blue is metallic and clearcoat over that.

Did this 85 look like this ?

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 09-16-2001).]

Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post09-15-2001 09:06 PM   Send a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I think he meant plain as in in coupes and not referring to the paint.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I know. Just wanted him to see the real factory color / metalflake in the paint.

Was wondering if the 85 looked like this.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 09-15-2001).]

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
CoolBlue87, That looks about right. The paint code (WA8963) is the same exact code used in the '87s, so it SHOULD be the same. There is flake in the paint. I've seen quite a few blue 87s, but as for whether it is exactly the same, I won't say it positively is without a side by side comparison. I did pull a panel off the car that has good paint, so at some point, we can compare it to an '87. As I say, it should be the same with the same paint code (unless the amount of flake in the paint varies, and I wouldn't think that would be the case). By the way, that's SOME NICE BLUE PAINT you got there!

So, from what people have said, they are probably more of these blue guys around. So are there maybe some Medium Red Metallic ones too? How about some early Yellow?!?! If they did this with blue, what else is possible. Maybe a factory green one? I guess I'll never walk past a junkyard fiero with odd paint again without checking to see if it's like this car. I wonder how many I've already walked by, thinking to myself that it must have been repainted since they didn't have that color until 198X.

JW

Kevin-84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin-84SESend a Private Message to Kevin-84SEDirect Link to This Post
When I took a tour of the Fiero plant in 1985 with the National Fiero Association, someone asked if they were planning to make the Fiero available in Blue. The guy from the factory that was giving us the tour said that they painted one blue and the employees had a vote, he said that they did not think the Fiero looked good in blue and decided not to have blue as an option. I remember this because at the time I thought that the Fiero would look good in blue and was disappointed. I guess they changed their mind for the 1987 model year, it supprised me to see Blue Fieros in 1987 at first I thought they were re-paints.
I do believe that they did make one blue Fiero in 1985, if I remember right, I think that the guy said that an employee that really liked the blue got the one that they made. I don't think he said if it was painted blue at the factory or if it was done by a body shop.

I looked through some of my Fiero papers and came across a newsletter from the club that talked about the convention and a little about the tour that we took on July 12th 1985, it did not specifically mention what was said about blue Fiero but it did state that those of us that took the tour got to see early run 1986 Fieros and the new color to be available (Champagne) and some test color panels that might not make it into production.

Kevin

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin-84SE:
When I took a tour of the Fiero plant in 85...
The guy giving us the tour said that they painted one blue...

I remember this because at the time I thought that the Fiero would look good in blue...

I do believe that they did make one blue Fiero in 1985. Kevin

WOW, That's neat !! If this turns out to be that one, it would be a shame to lose it.
(it's always a shame to lose any Fiero, but the rarer the worst)

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
In the '60's GM had an ordering system known as the Central Office Production Order (COPO). It allowed cars to be equipped with options that were not otherwise available. For example, the standard dealer order sheet for a 1969 Camaro had six different engine options with the largest being a 325hp 396. Using the COPO system, the car could be ordered from the factory with a 427! These cars are ultra rare. This sytem was rarely used and most dealers either didn't know it existed or didn't know how to use it. I don't know how long COPO was in use, but I'm sure there was something similar in use when the Fieros were being produced. This car is a pretty good indication of that.

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
Wow Kevin, that is pretty neat. The car was built in March of '85 according to the door panel and the radio sticker, so I guess it was probably in the parking lot when you took your tour! I guess I'll contact the Pontiac Historical Services and see if they can give me any info, and also run a carfax on it. Damn shame it's got one wheel in the crusher. A piece of history for sure.

Good info Rockcrawl, we'll have to check with Dave Kauzlarich and see what he's heard about the COPO system.

What a great Forum, THANKS CLIFF!

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Kevin,

I was on that same tour. I remember the discussion about the blue car. I also know that the factory experimented with various colors and their ability to paint match across the various types of plastic surfaces. I think it is entirely plausible.

Hartz
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo
home.mindspring.com/~hartzfeld

PFF
System Bot
Pilrulz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PilrulzSend a Private Message to PilrulzDirect Link to This Post
it's a terrible shame that this car will die. if there were only a way to like, sneak in at night and leave with it. if you could get the panels and the vin plates, in addition to the data plat i would really like to have them. (too bad we can't get the car) or the forum, (as a group) could somehow buy it and take it to shows and stuff.

pil

Fleabitdog

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FleabitdogSend a Private Message to FleabitdogDirect Link to This Post
I hate to suggest this, but maybe trade another in a more complete condition? If they are money hungry they might go for that. Sorta like a sacrificial Fiero. Dave
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
John,

We've got a scanner, here. I can scan them for you. Do you ever get downtown during the week?

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Database Nut:
CoolBlue87, That looks about right...
By the way, that's SOME NICE BLUE PAINT you got there!

JW

Thanks. I can't wait to see the pic's you got of it.

Since you liked mine, check out the difference in color in the following pics. The time of day / (light) changes the color.

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
John,

You have a private message...e-mail me.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post

I have been holding on to this tag for a while waiting for you to post because I wasnt sure if you picked it up when I posted it a while back...

Silver 88 base coupe (now crushed)
1G2PE11R1JP209182

--Dillon

DRH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
I hate to suggest this but it sounds like desperate times... Maybe an "off the record" transaction with the guy that runs the yard???
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
I ran a CARFAX on that VIN and it doesn't show ANY notice of damage, salvage or anything else wrong... The very last record was that it passed emissions in May of '99.

Other than that, CARFAX says it's fine They even gave it thier $5000 Guarentee!

Interesting

DKOV -

88 Database Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database NutSend a Private Message to 88 Database NutDirect Link to This Post
Good Ideas guys, I'm trying to contact the owners now. Have their names, but so far no phone numbers.

Radar, i'm strictly an "outside the perimeter" guy during the week, but R U going to the RFTH? I'll be bringing the pics and if you're going then I can give them to you.

DJRice thanks! I missed that somehow, but will add it in now.

DKOV does it say where the car has been? It's in Georgia now but started in Michigan I guess. I suppose only the last few years of emissions tests and title transfers down here show up, right?

I've tried to persuade the owner of the yard to make a special deal, but no dice. I guess maybe they fear a "sting" operation more than they desire to make a few bucks on the side. Hard to find an honest guy, except when you don't want to...

JW

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock