Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Here's a GT for those that like "colors" (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Here's a GT for those that like "colors" by Oreif
Started on: 05-09-2001 12:22 AM
Replies: 43
Last post by: SloPonti on 05-11-2001 12:43 AM
Ken Wittlief

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2001 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
BTW that is one way to keep people from stealing your beer or lunch cooler. stencil "Human transplant organs" on the side of the cooler with red spray paint.
IP: Logged
GT GT 87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2001 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT GT 87Send a Private Message to GT GT 87Direct Link to This Post
Listen ...... Custom is cool ! so what if you don't like it in you garage ! I think it is well done especially the the double DIN. !! Some old hot rodders can't stand anything stock .. Give the guy some credit.
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2001 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had the talent to do paint jobs like that. The talent here was just used in a way I personally wouldnt have. I give the guy credit for spending a lot of time and putting forth a good effort. It just so happens that I think the car looks pretty queer, especially the interior, but still, he obviously spent a lot of time making something unique.

Hell, look at my car, I do all the work myself (even paint, with help from dad), and it aint perfect, especially for a 220,000 mile car. But I'm still proud as punch of it and love it becuase it was all me working on it.

------------------

'87 Coupe 5spd.
AIM:FieroJoe87

SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2001 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
i love it!! and tom you were wrong-rusty did not win the last race-tony stewart won and gordon got second and rusty was third! If i had the money and the car was closer i would defintaly buy that car! i love jeff gordon and i love fieros!! what a car!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock