Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Should I be ticked off that the fuel pump I received is not what I ordered? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Should I be ticked off that the fuel pump I received is not what I ordered? by Patrick
Started on: 07-20-2012 09:42 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: Raydar on 09-14-2012 06:11 AM
samt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
that be a typo should read 178 not 78.....what I'm saying is if it seems too good to be true it most likely is... you're far better off buying things like fuel pumps hand to hand....I bought a Delco pump online it looked kind of odd to me but I installed it anyway..lasted all of a year....replaced it with one from Lorco almost three years ago and no problems....should have paid the extra to begin with......who likes to do fuel pumps?
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by samt:

that be a typo should read 178 not 78.....

Yeah, that seems much more in line with what Lordco overcharges for everything.

what I'm saying is if it seems too good to be true it most likely is...

$50 for an ACDelco fuel pump does not seem "too good to be true" when no-name fuel pumps for the same application can be found online for less than $20.

What I wish to determine (with the help of General Motors Global Security) is whether or not this eBay vendor is trying to pass off no-name garbage as genuine ACDelco. This makes GM/ACDelco look bad when the components fail after a short time, and it obviously upsets the consumer who has been cheated.
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
Delco strainer alone is 20 bucks up here....I have a few pair of Raybans bought online that seem good too till I bought real ones
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Delco strainer alone is 20 bucks up here....

For whatever reasons, prices for a lot of things are much higher in Canada than they are in the States. That's a discussion for another time, another place.

I wish to focus here on whether or not a product bought online has been misrepresented.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Simple answer. Yes, it was misrepresented. Your ordered an EP378, and got an EP240. Even disregarding the possibility of it being a fake, it was misrepresented.
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
FWIW, Rock Auto currently lists the ACDelco EP378 for $64.89 and the presumably-identical Delphi FE0113 for $56.79 ... both plus shipping. (The Delphi pump is what I have had in my Formula for the past six years. To the best of my knowledge, the ACDelco and Delphi brands today are just two different marketing channels for identical parts.)

Rock Auto also lists the ACDelco/Delphi fuel strainer sock for about $6 and the pulsator (which I still recommend) is on sale for $8. They also carry the rubber fuel pump isolator (see this thread again), priced at about $12 ... probably needed if keeping the pulsator.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 07-28-2012).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

FWIW, Rock Auto currently lists the ACDelco EP378 for $64.89 and the presumably-identical Delphi FE0113 for $56.79 ... both plus shipping.

Marvin, a lot will hinge on what I'm told by the investigator about the pump I currently have. If it turns out that I don't use this pump, I'll certainly make use of your info. Thanks.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Good news, I've received an email from an investigator with General Motors Global Security. I responded, and I included a link to this thread.

NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
Well in your position I'd say keep up with the investigation, but as others have mentioned, best at this point to just get another part (Rock Auto looks pretty reasonable) and get your car on the road. I would think, worst case scenario, you should be getting your money back because even if it's not counterfeit, it isn't the part you ordered. I've been pretty lucky so far, have ordered a few parts off of eBay and everything has been what I ordered, but always cautious.

Maybe they don't realize that not all Canadians are overly polite like on TV?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NetCam:

...but as others have mentioned, best at this point to just get another part and get your car on the road.

Fortunately, this isn't my daily driver, so at least I don't need to rush getting it back together. It's a project car, but yeah, having it up on blocks isn't much of a help getting it functional again.

Maybe they don't realize that not all Canadians are overly polite like on TV?

Are you suggesting I'm not polite?
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
I had mine sitting in the driveway for months waiting for a new tranny, and although it isn't my daily driver either, it was hard to not be able to take it out on a nice day...... as for being polite, I think it's the opposite, you seem overly polite if anything, and once in a while a think a good temper tantrum when you're being ignored is in order!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

,,,as for being polite, I think it's the opposite, you seem overly polite if anything, and once in a while a think a good temper tantrum when you're being ignored is in order!

Now don't start spreading rumours here about me being "overly polite". This could lead to me being ripped to shreds by the guys in the O/T forum (except they know me better).
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Now don't start spreading rumours here about me being "overly polite". This could lead to me being ripped to shreds by the guys in the O/T forum (except they know me better).

You hold your own!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

We're losing our focus here again, fellas... fuel pumps... fuel pumps...
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
I hope this seller gets what's coming to him - just think about how many other "equivalent" pumps he's sold to unsuspecting customers, and how much money he has made peddling inferior merchandise on eBay. Unless, of course, AC Delco responds and confirms the pumps are actually the same, but that seems doubtful.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
I for one will be watching to see how this all plays out. I figure I'm probably going to need a new fuel pump sooner or later, not to mention a bunch of other parts, and am always looking for a good deal. So far I've been lucky with my online purchases......... touch wood!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
It's been 5 business days, hear anything back yet?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

It's been 5 business days, hear anything back yet?

I did on Friday, but nothing since (even though I sent a second email asking for an update).

Getting a little discouraged here.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-01-2012).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post

I did on Friday, but nothing since (even though I sent a second email asking for an update).

Getting a little discouraged here.

Another 5 days gone by, Any news. You should be on both of there asses by now.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Another 5 days gone by, Any news. You should be on both of there asses by now.

I gotta say, I'm less than impressed with General Motors Global Security.

I've sent them three emails since receiving their first (and only) email to me. The first one I sent them included information and images of the fuel pump, and the next two emails from me were asking/pleading/begging for a response. I made it clear that I have a car up on blocks while I've been waiting to hear back from them. I have heard nothing.

Tonight I'll be filing a claim with eBay stating that I didn't receive what was listed by the vendor, and that I received an inferior item.

I'm so fed up I think I'll purposely get a Bosch fuel pump and just be done with ACDelco.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
An update...

Today I finally heard back from the General Motors Global Security investigator. He said he was "called away on a military leave of absence". And no one else is assigned to look after his cases while he's away for a month??? Anyway, he apologized and says they're still looking into the situation.

In regards to eBay, they've actually made a ruling in my dispute with the vendor supposedly in my favor. I say "supposedly in my favor" as they expect me to pay for shipping to return this fuel pump from my home in Canada down to the vendor in Florida before I get a refund. This is total BS. I'm NOT paying.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-23-2012).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

In regards to eBay, they've actually made a ruling in my dispute with the vendor supposedly in my favor. I say "supposedly in my favor" as they expect me to pay for shipping to return this fuel pump from my home in Canada down to the vendor in Florida before I get a refund. This is total BS. I'm NOT paying.

Horseshit. Reverse the charges on your card and be done with it. If he wants it back, let him pay to ship it.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
Well, this is interesting. Yesterday I received the following...

eBay message:

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:33 AM - Final decision: This case was decided in your favor.

I sent eBay a return message and complained about me being expected to pay for return shipping. Today I got this...

eBay message:

Aug 23, 2012 at 1:14 PM - Final decision: This case has been decided in the seller's favor.

So, apparently eBay can make TWO different "final" decisions.

This just gets more and more ridiculous.

Originally posted by Raydar:

Horseshit. Reverse the charges on your card and be done with it. If he wants it back, let him pay to ship it.

Raydar, you're right. Enough is enough.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-23-2012).]

gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Direct Link to This Post
I know its principle of the matter... but how much would return shipping be?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

Keeping in mind it would need to be some sort of trackable signed-confirmation type of shipping going cross-border, it would probably be at least 25% of what the original cost of this fuel pump was.

It's all moot now though as eBay has taken away that option a day after they offered it.

I'm going to do what Raydar suggested. Truth be told, I should've done this a month ago. I mistakenly thought eBay would take care of their customers. Turns out they only care about their profit margin (which scammer vendors contribute to).
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36489 posts
Member since Apr 99

Okay, now I'm really starting to get mad.

I just got off the phone with VISA, and they stated quite emphatically that they will NOT reverse the charges to my credit card unless I send the item back to the vendor using a trackable service. And of course, I'd be responsible for the shipping charges.

The VISA agent I was talking to says this is the way that all credit card companies deal with "charge-back" claims. Can any of you guys inform me otherwise? I'd really like to know if VISA is just trying to brush me off.
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
That's normal as far as I've come accross unless you're claiming you never received the item....you can't keep the item and get your money back..
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post

samt

599 posts
Member since May 2004
it will cost you 15 to 20 bucks to get it back with tracking....if you're not going to use it ( I wouldn't) I'd bite the bullet return it get my money back and leave a negative.....life sucks sometimes
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

Keeping in mind it would need to be some sort of trackable signed-confirmation type of shipping going cross-border, it would probably be at least 25% of what the original cost of this fuel pump was.

it will cost you 15 to 20 bucks to get it back with tracking....

I just went to Canada Post's site and as close as I can figure, it would cost $20 to send it Expedited Parcel (which includes tracking) to the States. So, in the end I might come out of this with $30. A lot of freakin' hassle for $30, and that's exactly what the eBay vendor is counting on.

Before I make a final decision, I'm hoping that the investigator from General Motors Global Security redeems himself and gives me some useful news shortly.
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
30 bucks may be better than nothing...and being stuck with a suspect pump... I know that doesn't help much and I don't think the Ebay vendor really cares what you do...with the amount they're selling on Ebay this is a very minor drop in the bucket...a good seller would just refund your money and tell you to keep the pump...not worth the hassle on your end or their end to return it....

[This message has been edited by samt (edited 08-23-2012).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
SInce ebay has decided they'd rather keep making money off the (most likely) scammer, keep the pump and wait for the GM investigator to come to a final decision. The seller could potentially be shut down, and you would have the last laugh against him AND ebay in thousands in lost sales.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

The seller could potentially be shut down, and you would have the last laugh against him AND ebay in thousands in lost sales.

Oh, but wouldn't that be sweet! (Fingers and toes crossed.)
PFF
System Bot
masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
I have been less than impressed with eBay's policies in the past and virtually all of their merchandise now is imported, high volume garbage. Most of the stuff is available elsewhere for lower prices and much better customer service...IMO there's very little reason to ever buy anything from eBay.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

So, apparently eBay can make TWO different "final" decisions.

This just gets more and more ridiculous.

Okay, it's official now... eBay sucks.

After I got the two conflicting "final" decisions from eBay, I decided to appeal. I sent them the following message...

My message to eBay Customer Support: Aug 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

What the heck is going on? How is it that eBay can make TWO different "Final decisions"?

"Aug 22, 2012 at 11:33 AM - Final decision: This case was decided in your favor."

"Aug 23, 2012 at 1:14 PM - Final decision: This case has been decided in the seller's favor."

And what is supposed to be in the email you sent me?

"eBay Customer Support comments: We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase. For more information about this case, please refer to the email we sent you."

The email doesn't tell me anything other than eBay has now decided not to issue me a refund. This is one day after eBay stated they had decided the case in my favor. Please explain.

Five hours later, eBay sent me this response...

eBay Customer Support comments: Aug 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Case Closed: Appeal denied

We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase. However, after further review, we confirmed that our original decision was correct.

So now the case is closed, with no further appeal, and with no refund.

What a freakin' joke. Their "original decision" was to offer a refund (if I paid for return shipping). Somehow they conveniently got that all twisted around backwards and now there is no option for a refund.

You can certainly see who eBay is most concerned about... Yep, themselves. They don't want to put pressure on the scam artists selling crap. After all, eBay makes lots of money off of all these fraudulent vendors.

To top it off, when they closed the case, eBay also took away my ability to leave any feedback on the purchase!

[EDIT] It took a lot of screwing around, but I was finally able to find a "back door" to enter and post feedback after all. Needless to say, it's NEGATIVE and it also includes a link to this thread. I want prospective buyers who check the feedback for Global Automotive to be fully aware of the BS that this vendor and eBay are participating in.

Still waiting to hear from General Motors Global Security as to whether this "Mexican market" ACDelco fuel pump is indeed counterfeit.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-28-2012).]

NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
That is pretty brutal. I guess it comes down to the 'little guy' being of no significance to the big machine. They can piss off thousands of us and still have millions to make money off of.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

So now the case is closed, with no further appeal, and with no refund.

What a freakin' joke. Their "original decision" was to offer a refund (if I paid for return shipping). Somehow they conveniently got that all twisted around backwards and now there is no option for a refund.

You can certainly see who eBay is most concerned about... Yep, themselves. They don't want to put pressure on the scam artists selling crap. After all, eBay makes lots of money off of all these fraudulent vendors.

To top it off, when they closed the case, eBay also took away my ability to leave any feedback on the purchase!

[EDIT] It took a lot of screwing around, but I was finally able to find a "back door" to enter and post feedback after all. Needless to say, it's NEGATIVE and it also includes a link to this thread. I want prospective buyers who check the feedback for Global Automotive to be fully aware of the BS that this vendor and eBay are participating in.

Still waiting to hear from General Motors Global Security as to whether this "Mexican market" ACDelco fuel pump is indeed counterfeit.

TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT! I recently bought an item & had previously arranged to pay with a money order. The seller (grimcycles) filed a "non paid item" claim against me ON THE SAME DAY HE SENT ME HIS ADDRESS TO SEND THE MONEY ORDER! I got the claim removed (& paid for & got the item), but they blocked me from leaving feedback!
Corporate amerika SUCKS. They're nothing but a bunch of greedy bastards & no one cares about the little guy.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 08-27-2012).]

DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post

That's normal as far as I've come accross unless you're claiming you never received the item....you can't keep the item and get your money back..

Sorry if this is an ignorant response,but technically he never did receive the item he purchased right?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT! I recently bought an item & had previously arranged to pay with a money order. The seller (grimcycles) filed a "non paid item" claim against me ON THE SAME DAY HE SENT ME HIS ADDRESS TO SEND THE MONEY ORDER! I got the claim removed (& paid for & got the item), but they blocked me from leaving feedback!

Anyone who has bought something through eBay knows that normally when you wish to leave feedback, all you have to do is to click on the item you bought under "Purchases", and on the right hand side is an option to leave feedback. Occasionally, this option seems to disappear, usually if there's been some kind of dispute with the vendor. How convenient, eh? Anyway, I've discovered another way to access leaving feedback. (I actually first discovered this a few months ago, but I forgot about it.) It's not exactly hidden, but because we don't normally have to access leaving feedback this way, some people may not know this option exists.

After you've logged in, click "eBay" at the top of the page and then click "Summary". On the left hand side below "Summary" and below "Buying reminders" you'll see "Shortcuts". Near the bottom of this section is "Leave feedback". For whatever reason, accessing an item to leave feedback this way gives you access to some items that leaving feedback any other way has been eliminated. No guarantee that this will work with any item you've bought, especially if it's been longer than 60 days, but I've used this method twice now to leave feedback when there was no other way.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36489 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by DefEddie:

Sorry if this is an ignorant response, but technically he never did receive the item he purchased right?

Not ignorant. As a matter of fact, it's entirely correct. However, VISA wasn't interested in helping at all... unless I paid the $20 or so to return whatever it was that I had received.

As far as VISA was concerned, the fact that I had received something/anything and it was still in my possesion meant that they wouldn't do a thing for me.

masospaghetti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
For common items like fuel pumps, why not just buy through a reputable company like Rockauto? Their prices are usually at least as good as eBay's, and you don't have to worry about getting counterfeit items and lousy customer service.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by masospaghetti:

For common items like fuel pumps, why not just buy through a reputable company like Rockauto?.

Well sure, in hindsight (after all this nonsense) that seems like a wonderful idea.

Originally posted by masospaghetti:

Their prices are usually at least as good as eBay's...

That simply isn't true in all cases. RockAuto's prices are great, but when accessories (like the fuel strainer) and shipping are included, there are better prices on eBay. The problem of course are the scammers, and it appears that eBay isn't interested in helping to weed them out.

I will be much more careful in the future what I buy on eBay. And yes, I'll certainly continue to buy from RockAuto as well.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock