Started on: 03-31-2008 01:10 AM
Replies: 90
Last post by: buildamonster on 02-16-2013 02:23 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
i slept on it and came to the conclusion im broke and dont want to blow the motor up. Because I would lol! I think I need to decide on a performance camshaft and make my motor "worthy" of the holly double pumper sitting up top. Its like the carb is to big for the motor. Not enough supporting mods. Its got more than enough power, Id just like it to sound better now. Id like some sound clips of the turbo v8!
IP: Logged
buildamonster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterDirect Link to This Post
I made a quick walk around vid. Please excuse the leaking anti freeze I had a leaking thermostat housing gasket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv8ZvVlshwk
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
how soon till you get some road testing / dyno time / track time on it?
buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterDirect Link to This Post
I had several set backs last year. I am going to try and go to the track and a dyno pull. So look forward to more videos!
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
nice job

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-27-2011).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
That is truly a MONSTER! Nice work. Can't wait to see how this car performs!
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
I just now saw this video on youtube for the first time. Truely amazing. I do however see fredsucksballs trying to bash his nicely crafted work. Who is that guy anyways? What a tard!

Nice ride bro. I'd love to see it rolling down the street.
Sigler85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTDirect Link to This Post
I usually dont care for v8s but wow that is an awesome car. Very nice work.
Greenmeansgo

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenmeansgoSend a Private Message to GreenmeansgoDirect Link to This Post
If your a machinist can you make some corvette hubs that fit a 88 fiero knuckle
88lambo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lamboSend a Private Message to 88lamboDirect Link to This Post
Hey Buildamonster...cool build...

a couple questions for you that could help me with my build...(BMW V12 with TH325 tranny)

How do you like the B&M Shifter? How did you route the cable, I believe the shifter is front entry for the cable.
I believe you use to have a TH325 also, how did you connect and adjust the kickdown cable, photos would be nice if you had them.

thanks in advance for any help you can give me...

Keep up the good work...

buildamonster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buildamonsterSend a Private Message to buildamonsterDirect Link to This Post
sorry it took years to resond. I love the bm shifter. I used the longest cable available 12 feet? any way i drilled hole for the cable to go forward (to front of car) looped it arournd 4-6 inch radius them routed it back to the transmission. It's much easiler than it sounds. I made an adjustable lever length to get the lever length to match the shift to the transmission travel. Sorry we had a house fire this year and lost everything including my computer with all my many pictures of the fiero.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock