Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Turbo 3800 guys.. how do you mount your turbos? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Turbo 3800 guys.. how do you mount your turbos? by Steel
Started on: 04-27-2011 10:17 PM
Replies: 118
Last post by: Will on 08-13-2011 12:17 PM
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Stock fiero sensor, and slightly over the trans just before the TB in my metal IC tube.
IP: Logged
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
So you don't have another air temp sensor mounted between the air filter and turbo to check incoming air temps and verify the before TB sensor you're using is producing accurate readings?

What's the response rate of the temp sensor you are using?

Got any datalogs showing the temp readings reported by your sensor?

Were you using any kind of icebox to artificially cool down your water-to-ic coolant when you were getting these claimed 6-10 deg C rise in charge temps over ambient?

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 06-02-2011).]

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph Upson:

Just get the datalog man. Real world numbers are what matter most, we can speculate to no end. A datalog would make the facts very clear as to what is really happening here as it relates to a Fiero.

I really wish I could help get these numbers as I would like to know what my intercooler is really doing too. All I know is that after a hard run, the intake side of the i/c is hotter than the outlet side so I know the intercooler is doing something to help cool the charged air. I'm pretty confident that I am out-flowing my ic above 18psi (~48-49lbs/min at ~70* IAT temps) as gains at that point seem to diminsh rather quickly. But then again, according to ETS where I bought my intercooler, it's good for 450hp, so it makes sense that it's becoming a restricition.

Considering the power I have, I'm quite happy with my intercooler setup and would choose again if I had the chance. I'm just not a big water/air guy and that's just personal preference. There is always more than one way to get things done in a Fiero, as it's already been shown.

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

I was planning on installing an identical IC setup I built for AkursedX on my car to replace the smaller/modified GN intercooler that's on there now. I had already planned on adding pressure and temp sensor bungs to the inlet and outlet of the IC before I install it so I could get some real-world data. But circumstances have intervened and now I need to find (and buy) the wife another vehicle for daily transportation. So the IC upgrade will have to wait, therefore the test data will have to wait. In the meantime, you guys that have different intercooler ideas can get the test data logged and post it here or in its own thread.

So buy my Fiero and kill two birds with one stone!

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph
FOR SALE
GM Tuners

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

So buy my Fiero and kill two birds with one stone!

Thanks for the offer and I would consider it, but the next car I'm buying for myself isn't going to be another Fiero. It is going to be a BUICK GRAND NATIONAL (planning GNX clone build, caged, 9-sec capable 3800 Series 2 Turbo 4L60-E, full interior and trim, etc).

-ryan

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 06-03-2011).]

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the offer and I would consider it, but the next car I'm buying for myself isn't going to be another Fiero. It is going to be a BUICK GRAND NATIONAL (planning GNX clone build, caged, 9-sec capable 3800 Series 2 Turbo 4L60-E, full interior and trim, etc).

-ryan

Yeah yeah I know. My dad still asks me all the time if you have found a GN yet.

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

9-sec capable 3800 Series 2 Turbo

Is there a difference in the block between the S2 and S3?
Too bad the 4L80E was never used with the FWD pattern...
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Is there a difference in the block between the S2 and S3?
Too bad the 4L80E was never used with the FWD pattern...

No difference in S2 and S3 blocks.

I don't think a 4L80-E is going to be needed. There are plenty of performance upgrades for the 4L60-E thanks to the LS crowd.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
Okay I'm getting extremely close to being able to install my swap finally. I'm just waiting on axles and figuring out the turbo routing and intercooler.

Would this intercooler work? http://zzperformance.com/gr...php?id=624&catid=139

Or would it be far inferior to air 2 air setups? I was thinking this would save me the trouble of mounting a heat exchanger in the rear of the car and I could mount it up front instead and just plumb some copper water lines up front? Looks comparing to the roots blower intercoolers that allow people to run high boost without knock?

What do you guys think?
nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Okay I'm getting extremely close to being able to install my swap finally. I'm just waiting on axles and figuring out the turbo routing and intercooler.

Or would it be far inferior to air 2 air setups? I was thinking this would save me the trouble of mounting a heat exchanger in the rear of the car and I could mount it up front instead and just plumb some copper water lines up front? Looks comparing to the roots blower intercoolers that allow people to run high boost without knock?

What do you guys think?

Get a S3 NA intake and aftermarket water to air intercooler and reservior.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Get a S3 NA intake and aftermarket water to air intercooler and reservior.

I actually have both already and am running into major issues finding room to mount the thing. My exhaust design uses the lower half of the trunk which I chopped out from the shelf down then I made the shelf the new trunk floor and planned to keep that top half of the trunk intact. I was going to try and mount the Ebay air/h20 IC Darkhorizon linked me too in between the motor and the firewall but it's not fitting like I'd hoped it would.

That's why I'm asking about this other solution, I have no idea if it's worth a crap or even worth considering. If it is I'd go this route since it seems a heck of a lot easier to mount and gives me the room I need. I don't even see where anyone is using it though.

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 07-12-2011).]

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

I actually have both already and am running into major issues finding room to mount the thing. My exhaust design uses the lower half of the trunk which I chopped out from the shelf down then I made the shelf the new trunk floor and planned to keep that top half of the trunk intact. I was going to try and mount the Ebay air/h20 IC Darkhorizon linked me too in between the motor and the firewall but it's not fitting like I'd hoped it would. I'm also not sure how much airflow there would be there and the fins would be aimed at the motor and at the firewall with little no air flow.

That's why I'm asking about this other solution, I have no idea if it's worth a crap or even worth considering. If it is I'd go this route since it seems a heck of a lot easier to mount and gives me the room I need. I don't even see where anyone is using it though.

You could use the trunk like I did for the reservior. If I go Turbo I will use the trunk space kinda like FieroX but with my actual 1/2 trunk. I plan on getting that cool

http://www.frozenboost.com/...14144bd91eb6b58ca85c

http://www.frozenboost.com/...14144bd91eb6b58ca85c

PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

I actually have both already and am running into major issues finding room to mount the thing.

Do you have any room in front of the cradle below the starter to mount it like where I put my air-to-air IC's?

-ryan
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

What do you guys think?

This WILL work but it is designed from ppl to make an easy conversion from a Supercharged setup to Turbo. It is NOT as optimal as a NA S3 intake and HV3 insert. You can also get a Stamatta intake and use a "standard" SII IC from ZZP.

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any room in front of the cradle below the starter to mount it like where I put my air-to-air IC's?

-ryan

Not for the air/h2o IC i got on ebay, it would stick down nearly 2" lower than anything around it and my car is pretty low to begin with, don't see it ending well.

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post

Steel

1255 posts
Member since Apr 2011

This WILL work but it is designed from ppl to make an easy conversion from a Supercharged setup to Turbo. It is NOT as optimal as a NA S3 intake and HV3 insert. You can also get a Stamatta intake and use a "standard" SII IC from ZZP.

Well it isn't that the intake itself is taking up a bunch of room, it's that style of IC I was interested in and whether it would be anygood or if I need to keep working on a setup like Darth's or DH's. My wanting to keep the top half of the trunk (and not mount anything in it) and run and exhaust seems to be working against me.

If this style of IC would work well it would solve pretty much all of my limited space issues.

If it will work I like your idea better, I can get an upper intake made like that for almost free.. not to mention it would look better than a converted SC housing and could mount it so the inlet is on the TB is on the passenger side.

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 07-12-2011).]

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Well it isn't that the intake itself is taking up a bunch of room, it's that style of IC I was interested in and whether it would be anygood or if I need to keep working on a setup like Darth's or DH's. My wanting to keep the top half of the trunk (and not mount anything in it) and run and exhaust seems to be working against me.

If this style of IC would work well it would solve pretty much all of my limited space issues.

If it will work I like your idea better, I can get an upper intake made like that for almost free.. not to mention it would look better than a converted SC housing and could mount it so the inlet is on the TB is on the passenger side.

If you are making they then I'll buy 2....seriously.

All you would then need is a standard S2 IC and reservior like BMW GURU or wbody store. It is soo much easier with a reservior. Then mount a HE and pump up front....and done.

http://www.wbodystore.com/I...rvoir-kit-p-113.html
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
Okay I decided to quit worrying about the trunk, I'm going to mount a liquid / air IC and a reservoir in whats left of the trunk and run tubing the length of the car and mount the heat exchanger up front. Just need a 12v pump with strong head pressure that won't be damaged by heat.

I'll probably post back with a bunch of questions and looking for some suggestions on routing soon.

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 07-13-2011).]

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
What's a good radiator/heat exchanger that I can mount up front? I remember one thread with a mini van one that was installed but I can't find the thread or who posted it now.

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

What's a good radiator/heat exchanger that I can mount up front? I remember one thread with a mini van one that was installed but I can't find the thread or who posted it now.

I just found one I liked, that the yard I went to had... You dont need anything too fancy.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
I purchased a Stattama UIM as I contemplate my next move.
My initial plan is to just change power adder, add a Turbo, BOV, and Wastegate and keep everything else the same.
I am pretty sure I can run an 11.5 right now with some DR and <90* weather.
So, anything above 11's will be a failure IMO if I go turbo.
Hopefuly I can run 16psi on 93 octane and run a 10.8 but it may take some unleaded 109 and 20psi....

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I hope you got that intake cheap.... They are junk!
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
Is there flow #'s or something for that style intake? I still need to figure out the passenger side intake setup, it's either get that stattama style made or run the fbody intake like akursed i guess
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I hope you got that intake cheap.... They are junk!

Got a pretty good deal on it and one mans' junk is another mans' treasure.

If FieroX can run a 10.2 on a "junk" intake then just call me Fred Sanford and hand me that 10 sec timeslip
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
I need something good into the 9's

hahah j/k

Well maybe
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Is there flow #'s or something for that style intake? I still need to figure out the passenger side intake setup, it's either get that stattama style made or run the fbody intake like akursed i guess

I have read on clubGP that it has better results than a M90 block off. Not sure how it stacks up with the L26 UIM or Camaro intake but my GUESS is that it is good enough.

IMO, the air flow of the Stattama UIM is directed directly into intake, unlike M90 + block off plate and this should result in quicker spool and more HP.

The M90 is designed to push air down but when you add a turbo with a M90 block off the air flow direction changes thus making it not optimal for a turbo setup. It creates turbulent air bouncing around in the intake and is hs been proven not to be optimal. However, the Stattama UIM allows a smooth flowing air path directly through the intake and has been proven many times on GP's with 500whp on pump gas.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
I wonder which flows better.. ported 3800 fbody intake or the custom.

Hmmm
Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

I just thought of an easy test anyone can do to help them understand how air dams work. Drive down the highway and open your window. Next, stick your hand out the window at a perpendicular angle to the wind flow. What happens? Doesn't some of that air crash against your hand and blow right into the car and onto you?

The intercooler placement in front of the cradle with or without an air dam is not worth the effort or return. I just completed my test on the way home to swap out the damaged engine. It had no intercooler. At 70 mph on an 80 deg day the intake air temp was as follows in the top left corner at steady cruise.

The return trip with replacement engine in place and an intercooler the size of the one posted on page one against the firewall (an even worse location) not only located in front of the cradle but hanging down into the air stream, too low, (so low it clipped whatever dead animal I rolled over at 72 mph) in what must have been around 70 deg ambient temps definately cooler than the first test and the results were only marginally better, probably worse when you account for the added restriction to air flow. The intercooler hangs about 3" lower than the car. With such a paultry return for the effort I'm going to take it off right away before it gets ripped off. That's barely 1% expected performance gain, not worth it.

I'll look into a bullet style air to water intercooler that will fit and work better in that location.

[This message has been edited by Joseph Upson (edited 08-11-2011).]

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Joseph Upson

4951 posts
Member since Jan 2002
On second thought, the air dam effect is exactly why this is a useless location for an intercooler, because there is a stock air dam up front preventing the theoretical air that the air dam for the intercooler acts on from ever getting their. My ambient air temps are guestimates and there could have been that much of a difference in ambient temps on those days suggesting the intercooler did nothing at all and the actual difference in the datalogs is from the difference in ambient temps on those days.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

On second thought, the air dam effect is exactly why this is a useless location for an intercooler, because there is a stock air dam up front preventing the theoretical air that the air dam for the intercooler acts on from ever getting their. My ambient air temps are guestimates and there could have been that much of a difference in ambient temps on those days suggesting the intercooler did nothing at all and the actual difference in the datalogs is from the difference in ambient temps on those days.

Good test. I guess Air/Water is the way to go.
However, with the IC placed "in the airstram" like that could it be that the IC sux and not the location?
Could it be Heatsoaking from the proxmiety to the exhaust?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Got a pretty good deal on it and one mans' junk is another mans' treasure.

If FieroX can run a 10.2 on a "junk" intake then just call me Fred Sanford and hand me that 10 sec timeslip

... for reference I had the same trap speeds as him on 10psi less boost.....

Also, changing upper intakes, and talking about "flow and turbulance" is retarded in a turbo setup... When you make boost, you have pressure... shape and size is pointless at that point.

The L36 intakes are MUCH better because of smooth long intake runners... It works significantly better.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
Well since I need a passenger side UIM I've decided to use the fbody one. No idea what actually needs to be done to run it, but I'll look into that tomorrow. Found a thread Matt m made about it but none of the pictures work anymore.

PFF
System Bot
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

However, with the IC placed "in the airstram" like that could it be that the IC sux and not the location?
Could it be Heatsoaking from the proxmiety to the exhaust?

Not a chance, the same intercooler was mounted up front and pipes ran inside the rocker skirts to the back of the car as can be seen in my build thread and intake temps dropped under boost by about 100 deg from 212 at 7 psi. This is purely the location.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

... for reference I had the same trap speeds as him on 10psi less boost.....

Also, changing upper intakes, and talking about "flow and turbulance" is retarded in a turbo setup... When you make boost, you have pressure... shape and size is pointless at that point.

The L36 intakes are MUCH better because of smooth long intake runners... It works significantly better.

Don't you guys have diffent cams, turbos? I would think that would have more of an effect on psi @ a certain boost level than the UIM.
If air flow and turbelence are retarded in turbo systems then why isn't runner length irrevelant? Runner length concepts directly apply specifically to NA setups or Could it be the same air flow rules apply to turbo setups but on a different scale?
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Not a chance, the same intercooler was mounted up front and pipes ran inside the rocker skirts to the back of the car as can be seen in my build thread and intake temps dropped under boost by about 100 deg from 212 at 7 psi. This is purely the location.

Good to know. Where is that build thread of yours.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Lol... Nice to know we can always count on you for conflicting reasoning!

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 08-12-2011).]

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Good to know. Where is that build thread of yours.

It's under 3900 V6 Swap page 5. I can't post a link from the computer I'm using right now.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Lol... Nice to know we can always count on you for conflicting reasoning!

Yea, conflicting only because you cant read.

The fact is in BOOST it doesnt matter OUT OF BOOST it does.... I was pretty sure this was just inferred so I didnt mention it in my short post above...

My GTP was a test mule to see what a NA intake actually did vs a supercharger case... it showed that with a HV3 insert you could make a bit more power peak due to a short runner design. Turbulence is an issue with any and all of these intakes, so you are not going to gain anything there.

Don't you guys have diffent cams, turbos? I would think that would have more of an effect on psi @ a certain boost level than the UIM.
If air flow and turbelence are retarded in turbo systems then why isn't runner length irrevelant? Runner length concepts directly apply specifically to NA setups or Could it be the same air flow rules apply to turbo setups but on a different scale?

Different cams yes, I have a ST2 and stock heads, he has a bigger one, as well as ported heads, as well as a built bottom end.

His turbo is more efficient at 15psi AND 26psi than mine is... I just have a old T67.

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post

I wonder which flows better.. ported 3800 fbody intake or the custom.

Hmmm

I'm runnin the Fbody intake over 500hp, other guys in this thread run the L26 over 500hp. Just choose which side you want the intake on and go with it. Its too easy to make power with either intake to worry about such small differences.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

The fact is in BOOST it doesnt matter OUT OF BOOST it does.... I was pretty sure this was just inferred so I didnt mention it in my short post above...

My GTP was a test mule to see what a NA intake actually did vs a supercharger case... it showed that with a HV3 insert you could make a bit more power peak due to a short runner design. Turbulence is an issue with any and all of these intakes, so you are not going to gain anything there.

There was no discussion of off-boost performance. Go look up the definition of infer.

Turbulence is more important on boost than it is off boost, especially in the head and port design, because the Reynolds number is higher for the denser gas flow with higher pressure difference.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock