My 3800sc build thread by joesfiero
Started on: 02-08-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 124
Last post by: joesfiero on 03-04-2012 10:47 PM
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
With the true duals I still only use one O2 sensor in one bank as close to the header as possible. Actually I have the wideband now so I don't even have an O2 feeding the PCM. As long as all injectors are the same and not clogged or leaking there shouldnt be much difference bank to bank. I will try to get some driving videos soon for you.

-Joe
IP: Logged
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Really nice swap, that looks awesome! I do like the "lope" that cam gives, but I'd always be afraid it would stall out on me.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Wow, the new seats looks sweet Joe

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
OK gonna try to make the Tech day @ Joe's place :-)

Edit: I've heard Joe's car in person and it does sound great

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 03-04-2012).]

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. As for the idle, it has never stalled or even so much as hiccuped at idle and it actually idles very smooth it doesnt vibrate the whole car. The seats really take it up a notch, it really made the interior look trashed with those old seats and even though its still an old interior the seats make it look a whole lot better.

-Joe
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock