3400-3500-3900 swaps? by cooguyfish
Started on: 07-26-2008 07:37 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: Knight on 04-13-2009 01:05 AM
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

dood, jon, merlot my brother is stationed in pcola! he is at NAS.

did you ever hear about a 95 corvette, black, getting into a horrible wreck in evergreen al. oct 06? if you did, that was me. yea, i f'ed up.

No I didnt hear about that wreck. I hope your okay and sorry it happened.

I knew that Merlot was coming to pcola, but didnt know when. Is there anyway that you can get ahold of him for me. I could really use some help with the wiring. I wouldnt mind picking him up and dropping him off at the base. Maybe we could do it on a Sunday or something. Also, I'll buy him lunch, beer, hookers or whatever. I'm even willing to pay him if he wants.

Shoot me a PM with his info, or get him to call me. Please!

Joseph Cooley
850 776-8555
IP: Logged
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
well it was bad. it was the day i graduated school on NAS and was on my way to norfolk to visit jon on leave. appearently i was racing some silver mazda in my vette doing speeds of around 160 mph. lost it, went through a guardrail, flipped and the car blew up after i was pulled from it. i had a traumatic brain injury (i should be retarded now), lacerated my spleen and liver and popped my lungs. and now knee and back problems that bother me and only a fiero pulling some G's on a controlled course could make feel better :P yea, that need for speed is still in me. just controlled a sht ton now. im too scared to go over 75. even that is frightening. and this fiero feels faster than my vette did. very scary.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 08-01-2008).]

merlot566jka

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
hey man, i got my truck here, no need to drive me. lol.

i dont drink and work on cars....bad idea.

but i do drink after i work on the cars!!

i have duty on the weekends once a month. but other than that, im down to do some wiring. ill txt u my number. and if youre a night creature....im usually up till about 5 am, hit me up on yahoo or txt my phone.

durring the week, i do night classes and sleep all day. so any weekend is good for me. just let me know

87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by merlot566jka:

hey man, i got my truck here, no need to drive me. lol.

i dont drink and work on cars....bad idea.

but i do drink after i work on the cars!!

i have duty on the weekends once a month. but other than that, im down to do some wiring. ill txt u my number. and if youre a night creature....im usually up till about 5 am, hit me up on yahoo or txt my phone.

durring the week, i do night classes and sleep all day. so any weekend is good for me. just let me know

So when's that phone number coming? I was hoping we could meet up this weekend. I'm kinda on a tight deadline to get my car on the road. The wiring is like the biggest hurdle I have to cross. Everything else is pretty much done.

-Joseph

merlot566jka

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
i sent u a txt.

im game for sat and sunday
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
just wanting to check, can I use an 88 aluminum flywheel with this engine? would it be worth buying and would it be a good choice later down the road if I go turbo?

Thanks
JumpStart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartDirect Link to This Post
Yes on the internally ballanced 3500s ( I believe they all are) you can use an 88 flywheel.
Knight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock