Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  v12 sound for my Diablo Replica (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
v12 sound for my Diablo Replica by svocal
Started on: 04-08-2008 04:12 AM
Replies: 61
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-10-2008 10:36 AM
svocal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svocalSend a Private Message to svocalDirect Link to This Post
Okay guys...
I'm probably going with the Archie V8 install. Is there any way I can modify my v8 to sound like a lamborghini v12?
I know nothing of exhaust systems but I've read that using X-pipes, Y-pipes, Z-pipes(just kidding), etc might do the trick. Can anyone shed some light?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Ummm.... add 4 more cylinders?

There is really no way to make a sbc sound like a lambo, but a 3.4tdc can surprisingly sound similar.

Someone on here years ago had 2 sound clips, one of a 3.4 in car and a lambo in car. Sounded very close. I will see if I can dig up the sound clips and post them up.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. Adding extra valves is the only way to get even remotely close. I was watching a Vid on youtube the other day about a Diablo, and found myself remarking half way through that the Diablo sounded similar to my 3.4 dohc.

Actually, here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKw32b3m5k 4:48 into the vid.

The 3.4 dohc sounds like 6 pistons giving off that tone. The belt helps with the whine on decel.

Here's a sound clip of my dohc- with stock Fiero exhaust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAesLLpjSs

With a better muffler it would sound quite similar.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 04-08-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I have done some research on this before and I have came to the concusion that the Northstar could possibly sound like a Ferrari or Lambo with alot of money dumped into it like 180 degree headers and a custom Flat-Plane Crank and all the eternals balanced.
GT Quick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post
That statement right there means you should reserve furthur comment about engines. How do you balance "the eternals" ??? Do you like wave your hands over it and speak form the Book of Smokey Yunick with a bra on your head ? Balance the eternals ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

For those that don't speak poser, he meant "balance the internals" or "internally balanced" or Balanced and blueprinted". I hope.

For the kit car guy, sorry. You're SOL for the Lambo sound. The only thing that sounds like a V12 is a V12. It's not like anyone is going to believe it's a real Lambo anyway. You're not actually going to try to pass it off as one are you ?

GT
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
The Northstar, would at most, come close to Ferrari; and that only with a flat plane crank and different firing order. The lamborghini and 60* V6's sound similar because of 120 degrees interval throws and interlaced-alternate-bank-firing.

If you're curious about the V8 and flat plane crank, look up the Maserati Gran Turismo and the Ferrari 430 scuderia. Both utilize the exact same block (Displacement, bore, and stroke). However, the Gran Turismo can not accommodate flat plane vibrations being that it is a FR car, and so it uses 90* throws rather than Ferrari's 180*. Its amazing how different they sound.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 04-08-2008).]

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post
***golf clap***golf clap***golf clap***

Well DONE my good man. Now there's a fine example of someone who knows their stuff.

EMC= engine guy

Eternally balance THAT. I'll bet most people can't understand half of what EMC just said.

[This message has been edited by GT Quick (edited 04-08-2008).]

gunslinger

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gunslingerSend a Private Message to gunslingerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Quick:

That statement right there means you should reserve furthur comment about engines. How do you balance "the eternals" ??? Do you like wave your hands over it and speak form the Book of Smokey Yunick with a bra on your head ? Balance the eternals ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

For those that don't speak poser, he meant "balance the internals" or "internally balanced" or Balanced and blueprinted". I hope.

For the kit car guy, sorry. You're SOL for the Lambo sound. The only thing that sounds like a V12 is a V12. It's not like anyone is going to believe it's a real Lambo anyway. You're not actually going to try to pass it off as one are you ?

GT

Why are you so rude ? all he did was to ask a simple question go take a cold shower
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post
Well it's true isn't it ?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
That's exactly what I thought... and then I read it again and thought it was funny in its own way. It's the internet anyway.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post

For the kit car guy, sorry. You're SOL for the Lambo sound. The only thing that sounds like a V12 is a V12. It's not like anyone is going to believe it's a real Lambo anyway. You're not actually going to try to pass it off as one are you ? GT

Dude it is ok to disagree and correct someone who is mistaken or mistyped, but really do you have to be so rude about it? I have a feeling your PFF account won't be long for this world. Please try to post your 2 cents without slamming the other guy. We are all just trying to help each other here.

[This message has been edited by Curlrup (edited 04-08-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post
I just want to make absolutely sure I get my point across. I don't want to have to read something that retarded again.

EDIT: and before some yahoo jumps in and says "well don't click the link..blah blah blah" Well I clicked it, I said what I had to say and I've hopefully made my point.

GT

[This message has been edited by GT Quick (edited 04-08-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

GT

What a PRICK!!!! What are you in middle school. It seems to me that I am 19 and I am more mature than you, thats sad. There are better ways to correct someone, instead of your entirely rude, disrespectful, degrading ways. I have lost every ounce of respect for you. Every single one of your posts is degrading, rude, disrespectful, and just flat-out disrespectful. Maybe you should think before you post that kind of stuff, oh wait you don't think. I haven't slept in 48 hours, can you spell after lacking 48 hours of sleep. I find it funny that I don't know anything about engines because I mis-spelled a word, grow up. You could have said, "Craig, I believe you mis-spelled internals wrong" and I would have been fine and fixed it, but now I will just leave it like that, just for you. With your extremely rude, degrading, disrespectful ways your not going to last on PFF again.

If the Gentleman wants to make his Lambo kit sound like a Lambo, let him, its his freakin' car and his money. He just asked a simple question, that doesn't required a response like yours. These kind of responses make people not want to post questions because of the fear that someone like yourself will post a response like that.

BTW(By The Way): Dont correct me on spelling until you can spell, its spelled Further, not Furthur. Prick If I could give you another Negative, I would.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 04-08-2008).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I've seen the Lambo kit guys run a BMW V12 to get the look and sound. It is a little pricey, but an idea.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (wife's toy), 1986 SE soon to be VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
bah....nm....

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 04-08-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
I didn't say internal balancing affected the sound of a engine, because it doesn't. A Flat Plane crankshaft has to have all the internals balanced otherwise its going to vibrate, because its not balanced.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Here is a "cheap" solution that will give you what you want.
http://www.vroombox.com/vroombox/
I saw this used on a Chryster minivan on Pimp My Ride and it actually seemed to work pretty good. They hooked it up to the TPS and it works even when the engine is off.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-08-2008).]

svocal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svocalSend a Private Message to svocalDirect Link to This Post
Gee....I didn't know that asking simple question on "how can I get my Diablo to sound like a V12" would cause soo much havoc and rudeness. I would like to thank the polite guys who replied. I do appreciate the responses from the experienced members and their vast knowdlege. I guess I'll just have to live with the V8 sound. Oh yeah.....and to answer the question if "i actually plan to pass my car off as the real lambo?" The answer is "of course not", but it is nice to look at and drive and would have been nice to have the sound too. Its like looking at girls who have implants and tummy tucks. They aren't real...! but they are sure nice to look at right?
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by svocal:
Its like looking at girls who have implants and tummy tucks. They aren't real...! but they are sure nice to look at right?

Wait twenty years and see how much that changes...
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
You can always put a nice exhaust system on it and when you get the funds or time you can add a Supercharger for more power and a nice wine, that would sound really cool or you can add a turbo for more power and the nice turbo sound that would also sound really cool. Do you have any pictures of your setup?
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I didn't say internal balancing affected the sound of a engine, because it doesn't. A Flat Plane crankshaft has to have all the internals balanced otherwise its going to vibrate, because its not balanced.

V8's with 180 degree cranks vibrate anyway, no matter what you do to them. It's the nature of the beast. That's why they're not used in most passenger cars. They're not smooth.
PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

The Northstar, would at most, come close to Ferrari; and that only with a flat plane crank and different firing order. The lamborghini and 60* V6's sound similar because of 120 degrees interval throws and interlaced-alternate-bank-firing.

If you're curious about the V8 and flat plane crank, look up the Maserati Gran Turismo and the Ferrari 430 scuderia. Both utilize the exact same block (Displacement, bore, and stroke). However, the Gran Turismo can not accommodate flat plane vibrations being that it is a FR car, and so it uses 90* throws rather than Ferrari's 180*. Its amazing how different they sound.

It's not that it's front engine... it's that the vibration vs. sound & power trades were not right to use the flat crank in the Maser, but were right for the Ferrari. The think the Maser uses a front engine/rear transaxle design, similar to C5/6 Corvettes. With the rigid coupling & torque tube between the two, this configuration is particularly sensitive to engine vibration. Corvettes are not available with Displacement on Demand due to vibration issues.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Corvettes are not available with Displacement on Demand due to vibration issues.

Not to wander too far off topic, but the only reason I've ever seen reported for Corvettes not using DoD is they don't want a 4 cylinder exhaust note under cruise. The typical Corvette owner doesn't like it, so GM doesn't want to do it. It's not an issue on a car with quiet exhaust, but on the Vette, you'd be able to hear the difference.

But staying with the topic, I was impressed how much the 3.4 DOHC sounds like the Lambo. That really is a cool little engine.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
No it is that its front engine. Masarati claimed upset that they would be able to use the flat plane for their car. Read the press release.

The Ferrari transmission, which Ferrari's engine sits on, dampens the vibrations enough to make it acceptable. With the transaxle at the back of the Gran Turismo, vibrations would be horrible not to mention transfered directly through the cabin.

With the rigid coupling & torque tube between the two, this configuration is particularly sensitive to engine vibration.

Yes.

About the V8, there's nothing exotic about an American small block, but they're tons of fun. Just don't try to pass it off as V12, it will never happen.
svocal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svocalSend a Private Message to svocalDirect Link to This Post

Very True!!!! Good one!

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post

either way ur screwed..........gravity is a b**ch for women
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You didn't like the Vroom box idea? No simulated sound for your simulated car. You should check out their videos, the poser one is funny. You need to add your own amp and speakers to this set up to make it sound good.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
whoo whooo

timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
99.9% of everyone that will see your car cant tell if it sounds like a 4,6,8,12,24,or 64 cylinder car. Most people do not pay attention to that even at car shows. I'm suprised how many people swear my fiero has a V8 in it simply because of the rumble from the borla exaust.

As long as you have a great sounding exhaust tone and sound that makes you happy, that is really all that matters.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

whoo whooo

ROFL.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
The vroombox is the way too go!!!! I saw that on Pimp my ride and they put it on the underside of a minivan and made it sound like a Aston Marton..... It was really funny. You can download many sounds of cars too.

I don't see how the speakers wouldn't get damaged from being on the bottom in the natural elements.
I think it would be funny to see the pimp my ride cars after a year on the road and see how trashed or to see if people got their sh*t stolen. Especially the Vroombox.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 04-08-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
JUST KIDDING...
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Here is a "cheap" solution that will give you what you want.
I saw this used on a Chryster minivan on Pimp My Ride and it actually seemed to work pretty good. They hooked it up to the TPS and it works even when the engine is off.

That's the one I was looking for! Sweet.

That's definately the way to go. There ain' no way to turn a v8 sound into a v12 (or any other "V") without adding/subtracting cylinders.

The 3.4 DOHC at high rpm's does sound like a small displacement flat crank V8 or V12 due to it's even 1-2-3-4-5-6 firing order, but you won't get that from a SBC. High reving LS1/Northstar, maybe.... You would need to do some crafty things with the exhaust, by which I mean spend a couple grand on mufflers, headers, resonators, etc and test test test... Most people aren't willing to experiment because that costs money.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 04-08-2008).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

GT

But you see I have all this Fiero knowledge in my head to do nothing with. I have all the knowledge about how to do a V8 install THE RIGHT WAY. I have all of this 2.8 knowledge to do nothing with. So I try to help when I can. I also enjoy reading the O/T section because there are alot of highly intelligent people on this site that know alot about computers, and I don't. It's a good resource.

So I am helping others in the tech section. .

If this is the way you help others ,we don't need your help................
merlot566jka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
if you want exotic sound out of a chevy v8, check out the corsa pace car exhaust for the corvette. its probably the most exotic ive heard for a 350. its for the c5s and its very pricey. you will have to remove your lower trunk and get some long tube headers, and an x pipe would help. its going to sound like a v8 no matter what you do.

if your looking to get a v12 or ferrari like sound, your going tha have to go with a dohc v6 or an actual v12.

i too would like this sound, but im using gm's 3500 v6 and there is no way a pushrod v6 is going to sound as good as anykind of ferrari....heres a clip of mine from the inside

and from the outside

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post
Ha ha stupid headlight design. Does it every time.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Not to wander too far off topic, but the only reason I've ever seen reported for Corvettes not using DoD is they don't want a 4 cylinder exhaust note under cruise. The typical Corvette owner doesn't like it, so GM doesn't want to do it. It's not an issue on a car with quiet exhaust, but on the Vette, you'd be able to hear the difference.

But staying with the topic, I was impressed how much the 3.4 DOHC sounds like the Lambo. That really is a cool little engine.

Interesting... got a reference? What I'd read about it said that "driveline resonance" made it "obvious" when the engine was running in 4 cylinder mode. I have a hard time buying that it's exhaust note related. It could be programmed to stay in 8 cylinder operation at idle, for instance, to preserve the exhaust note. The time when DOD helps the most is cruising on the highway. I find it hard to believe that the 4 cylinder note would have been *that* intrusive over wind noise, tire noise, etc. at speed.
Personally, I wouldn't give a dam about that if I got 30+ mpg in a Corvette, but some people don't have their priorities straight. Heck, put the system in the car and install a switch so the driver can turn it off if he doesn't like it.

No it is that its front engine. Masarati claimed upset that they would be able to use the flat plane for their car. Read the press release.

The Ferrari transmission, which Ferrari's engine sits on, dampens the vibrations enough to make it acceptable. With the transaxle at the back of the Gran Turismo, vibrations would be horrible not to mention transfered directly through the cabin.

Why don't you link "the press release" if it's that illuminating?
A Ferrari engine hasn't sat "on" its transmission since the Testarossa was withdrawn from the market.
Anyway, the trade is what I said it is. Read what I said again.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

nteresting... got a reference? What I'd read about it said that "driveline resonance" made it "obvious" when the engine was running in 4 cylinder mode. I have a hard time buying that it's exhaust note related. It could be programmed to stay in 8 cylinder operation at idle, for instance, to preserve the exhaust note. The time when DOD helps the most is cruising on the highway. I find it hard to believe that the 4 cylinder note would have been *that* intrusive over wind noise, tire noise, etc. at speed.
Personally, I wouldn't give a dam about that if I got 30+ mpg in a Corvette, but some people don't have their priorities straight. Heck, put the system in the car and install a switch so the driver can turn it off if he doesn't like it.

No, I don't have a bloody reference. The articles I've read say they're concerned about how the owners will react to the change in sound. Most Corvette owners don't list mileage as their primary reason for buying a Corvette.

If you don't want to believe me, fine with me. I'm getting mighty fed up with feeling like every goddam post has to be notorized before it can be posted.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

This gives me an idea.

I wonder if they'll have to do something like that for the Tesla Roadster, or Fisker Karma, Venturi Fetish, etc. to slowly wean people off the "engine sound" they're used to growing up.

Would make a great joke gift for Tesla owners..

Although I have to say that I absolutely love the sound of a Tesla Roadster. Kind of like a supercharger whine, without the engine, or a Jet engine wine, without the excess noise..

_____
Note: the above cars mentioned are electric cars that do 0-60mph in 3.9 and under 5.5sec* respectively.

(* IIRC, I don't remember Fisker specs exactly.)
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

No, I don't have a bloody reference. The articles I've read say they're concerned about how the owners will react to the change in sound. Most Corvette owners don't list mileage as their primary reason for buying a Corvette.

If you don't want to believe me, fine with me. I'm getting mighty fed up with feeling like every goddam post has to be notorized before it can be posted.

... They only do it for the sound, right? That sounds like a familiar argument for some reason!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock