Started on: 08-02-2004 10:53 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: GPXSS on 11-20-2004 01:50 AM
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
im curious to how the dash was actually installed. Also since the windshield of a lambo kit is curved different and bigger, the dash wont fit against it right anymore, why'd you do the dash first before the actual kit?

------------------

Carbed 2.9 engine build in progress. forged pistons, crane cam, fully balanced, ARP bolts, double roller timing chain and more
--Adam--
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

IP: Logged
scarletmacaw9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scarletmacaw9Send a Private Message to scarletmacaw9Direct Link to This Post
if you just want for fiero yes it does fit good just little trim at top to get line up with fior defrog vent . for my lambo dash it will b bigger i will fabercate once i get the body done to see how s to b cover up. i will post more pic when i have it . it may take awhile to get there
David Bartlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
bump
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Still can't wait to do this swap... I'm picking up another dash / column from a friend's totaled VR4 this Saturday. (had about 500 HP, someone turned in front of him... Doh!) Now I'll have one at home to work on, and maybe make some progress of my own. I hate being so far from my project car... How are you progressing on the Lambo swap Scarletmacaw? That thing should look great with the dash in there...

------------------
Bob Williams
Multi-colored '87 Mutt, a work in progress! (3800SC installation in super-super-ssuuppeerr-slow-motion progress... Done for Kansas? Riiiiiiiight....)

scarletmacaw9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scarletmacaw9Send a Private Message to scarletmacaw9Direct Link to This Post
Hi all .I'm back with more photos. After 4 weeks of labor this where i am now .start from making body to welding . this is the work of 2 person. still alot to do

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheDirect Link to This Post
you realize you have no frame to support you in a rollover?

I'm very confused at what's going on now, lol.

Love the dash though

cenneth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cennethClick Here to visit cenneth's HomePageSend a Private Message to cennethDirect Link to This Post
How does the work progress?

------------------

http://www.fieroforum.tk

wildgillis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wildgillisSend a Private Message to wildgillisDirect Link to This Post
wow you really tore that car up

Didn't you say you didn't know how to work on cars? and your choping up what used to be a perfectly good car with a sawzaw?

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
What I want to know is... somebody asked if you braced the frame after you showed pics of everything cut up and you said "not yet"... I'm no expert, but shouldn't the frame be braced BEFORE you start cutting, or else things might get bent out of shape
zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKDirect Link to This Post
so you do a new dash install with steak knife, socket, and screw driver
then go to town with the saws all and chop the car apart
... here comes the short shifter
cant forget the spark lugs

Mmm'kay.

Brenander

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrenanderClick Here to visit Brenander's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrenanderDirect Link to This Post
That dashboard looks great! Does it have exacly the same length as the Fiero dashboard?

[This message has been edited by Brenander (edited 11-19-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoDirect Link to This Post
hows the roof of that lambo going to be supported with no fiero roof.

thats gonna be one saggy frame.

Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Excellent work, looks great, I also think the speakers spoil it just a little (they kinda take it from awsum exotic car look to a ricer look), but it's car and if you like the speakers that way, stay with them.
GPXSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GPXSSClick Here to visit GPXSS's HomePageSend a Private Message to GPXSSDirect Link to This Post
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock