Started on: 08-20-2002 05:26 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Butter on 08-27-2002 12:02 PM
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2002 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post

Hasn't anyone tried any 'under the hood' ways of getting rid of the exces air-pressure?

GM already solved this problem. Look in the front wheel well of any Geo Storm. The inside front has a mesh vent.

IP: Logged
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RossT:
fierosound, you car continues to amaze me!!

Thanks for the kind words. Most of my car's changes are subtle or "blended in" to the point that some Fiero owners never notice, and non-Fiero owners certainly have no idea on what's stock, aftermarket, a factory option, or custom "owner designed" stuff...

I plan to be in the States next year at either the Nationals in Las Vegas or the 20th Anniversary in Detroit at GM.

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithDirect Link to This Post
Pick yourself up a pair of 88 Sunbird Turbo scoops , install on hood , NO proplem .

Galen Smith
Red 85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
do these restarints keep the door closed, or just keep you from breaking them when they whip open? The picture makes it look like they just keep the door from getting broken. We want something to keep it shut.

completely solves the problem, I have been in the car with Chris West at 154 mph and there was not even the slightest hiccup from the headlight doors, now the Autometer speedo flicking around - that was a whole other problem

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Someone once suggested to me to glue magnets on the front of the headlite doors but I never got around to it. Since I changed hoods the springs in the headlite doors were stronger and I didn't have the problem bad enough to worry with it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock