Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? by rogergarrison
Started on: 03-05-2017 11:49 AM
Replies: 158 (1961 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 03-10-2017 04:20 PM
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, Obama is no savior, he wasn't destroying the country from the inside, and I didn't vote for him. He was no worse than GWB really. Not much better either, but eh. Trump has empowered hatred in this country, and that hatred has been tearing this forum down for years. So yeah, I got fed up and I cam in here to call it out and hopefully help get this forum back on the right track instead of running members off with all the hatred people like you spit constantly over here in T/OT, and then end up dragging over into Tech and General too.

Don't need to do much research, here's a pretty comprehensive list of Trump's falsehoods: http://www.politifact.com/p...ld-trump/statements/

It's 27 pages, and there are few in there related to Trump, but aren't directly from him, but overall the vast majority of his statements are flat out false. He gets his news from far right conspiracy theorists, one of which is his right hand man.

So yeah, oh please is right.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what evidence or credible sources you use to some of our most ardent right wingers. Trump and his team have effectively given the sheep what they want, an ability to call whatever news that is counter to their own "Fake". So Politifact will be considered by the good little followers as fake or biased for the left wing, along with anything else that doesn't regurgitate the Trump mandate.

I admit I consider much of the Alt-Right sources BS but I will often read it and see how easy it is to poke holes in the reporting or how they embellish on a kernel of truth. I also like to see how they attempt to spin the news. I do the same with most of the sources I read however it's much much harder to critique the more reputable sources. I guess to some people it doesn't matter, they just want to hear whatever agrees with their views and believe it no matter how crazy. I mean people used to buy the National Enquirer even though deep down they knew it was mostly BS but something in them wants to believe.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-06-2017).]

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

avengador1

35467 posts
Member since Oct 2001
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, Obama is no savior, he wasn't destroying the country from the inside, and I didn't vote for him. He was no worse than GWB really. Not much better either, but eh. Trump has empowered hatred in this country, and that hatred has been tearing this forum down for years. So yeah, I got fed up and I cam in here to call it out and hopefully help get this forum back on the right track instead of running members off with all the hatred people like you spit constantly over here in T/OT, and then end up dragging over into Tech and General too.

Don't need to do much research, here's a pretty comprehensive list of Trump's falsehoods: http://www.politifact.com/p...ld-trump/statements/

It's 27 pages, and there are few in there related to Trump, but aren't directly from him, but overall the vast majority of his statements are flat out false. He gets his news from far right conspiracy theorists, one of which is his right hand man.

So yeah, oh please is right.

It's what they do:
The intel community is lying.
It's fake news.
It's the democrats.
It's a chinese hoax.

It's literally anything/everything else other than themselves.

Edit: BTW, how have you been? Long time!

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 03-06-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:
It's what they do:
The intel community is lying.
It's fake news.
It's the democrats.
It's a chinese hoax.

It's literally anything/everything else other than themselves.

Edit: BTW, how have you been? Long time!

Yeah, I know. Same old stuff. If it doesn't agree, it must be the enemy.

I've been alright, mostly. You?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dumb azzes work best with multiple choice questions. So heres a real simple one for you with only A and B answer .... pick one.

A/ Trumps Campaign was 'tapped'.

B/ Trumps Campaign was NOT 'tapped'.

Think carefully before picking ONE.

By the way the President CAN ask for a wiretap. All it has to do is be in regards to a national security issue. End of story. Look it up. The President cant ask for one IF ITS A CRIMINAL CASE. The warrant was requested to get info on Trumps campaigns ties to Russia...a national security issue BECAUSE it went to FISA court.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
And anyone is welcome to post ANY truth that Obuma said in 8 years... I cant think of any myself, but then I hated the guy since day one. The only thing he done well was make speeches that sounded truthful to get his sheep lined up.

I still havent heard any liberal tell me why all these liberal protestors show up at protests looking like ISIS fighters in black ski masks and scarves...Anyone? Scared? Ashamed ? only looking to cause trouble ? What ?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

And anyone is welcome to post ANY truth that Obuma said in 8 years... I cant think of any myself, but then I hated the guy since day one. The only thing he done well was make speeches that sounded truthful to get his sheep lined up.

I still havent heard any liberal tell me why all these liberal protestors show up at protests looking like ISIS fighters in black ski masks and scarves...Anyone? Scared? Ashamed ? only looking to cause trouble ? What ?

Obama has said many truths. Most of the things he has said, were true. But you obviously wouldn't be convinced by any facts. Everything he does is a lie, because you've bought into the propaganda. He lied plenty, but mostly did not. http://www.politifact.com/p...lities/barack-obama/

There was another thread on protests. Take it there. And maybe people show up with masks and scarves so they don't get IDed by people like you, and then harassed, and attacked by conservative conspiracy crackpots. You know, people like you who think they have no rights, and should be shot.

Now why do the Trumpers show up like this? Are they scared? Ashamed? Only looking to cause trouble? What? Nobody has an answer?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Obama has said many truths. Most of the things he has said, were true. But you obviously wouldn't be convinced by any facts. Everything he does is a lie, because you've bought into the propaganda. He lied plenty, but mostly did not. http://www.politifact.com/p...lities/barack-obama/

There was another thread on protests. Take it there. And maybe people show up with masks and scarves so they don't get IDed by people like you, and then harassed, and attacked by conservative conspiracy crackpots. You know, people like you who think they have no rights, and should be shot.

Now why do the Trumpers show up like this? Are they scared? Ashamed? Only looking to cause trouble? What? Nobody has an answer?

I dont see any Trump supporters wearing black masks and scarves, and burning cars and trash in the streets. And yes, come at me threatening in a ski mask and you just may be shot. If Trumps been telling any lies, Obuma still has him beat by 7 years of them. It would be impossible for anyone to ever catch up. Tell me some of these Obuma Truths you speak of, still havent got one.

http://freebeacon.com/issue...es-u-s-no-one-works/

http://www.cnsnews.com/news...lies-us-no-one-works

https://www.sott.net/articl...ies-nobody-has-a-job

https://www.rt.com/usa/jobs...loyment-welfare-749/

http://www.iwf.org/blog/280...-American-Households

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Havent seen anyone defending Obuma tapping Trump campaign phones yet...

I also seen CNN reported Donald Trump uses Russian dressing too.

You realize that there are laws that prevent the president from doing such a thing right? That where created after Watergate. Oh silly me of course you didn't..

The most Obama could do is send in a request to a special court to have a phone tapped, but it has to go through a lot of paper work, and be approved by said court. So there would be records if Obama made such a request. Which there are none.

Now did the CIA or FBI request to have trump tower tapped due to these russian link investigations during the campaign? Its entirely possible. Likely looking at his staff, and not necessarily Trump himself. That has nothing to do with Obama..

What am i talking about, your not interested in facts, or you would have researched it yourself. Nah, the Tumpster tweeted it, therefore its 100% true..

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No roger, I'm not playing your game. You are not interested in facts, and don't read the links I provide.

And your only "evidence" is a bunch of hyper-partisan right wing web sites full of Obama hate, which ignorantly take random values and try to spin them.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The truths of Obama. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care, you can keep your health care. Heath care premiums will decrease by $2500/year, Muslims are a religion of peace as they slaughter non believers and Christians.

dobey needs to change his name to dopey.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am a big fan of communication. I enjoy listening as well as solving problems with others. I am always looking forward to working out issues together.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You realize that there are laws that prevent the president from doing such a thing right?"

no, wrong. The White House CAN ask for a wiretap in the interest of National Security. Dont mean they can get them. They didnt the first time in this case. All they had to do was make it all about the Russian contacts to make it a national security issue and they got it.

And so Dopey, you cant pick one or the other A or B huh ? That was as simple as they come. A first grader could pick one. You just cant stick your neck out without knowing whats coming can you ? Your an idiot. I read your links, there as much propaganda as you accuse me of.

....and you still are afraid to answer why your people have to wear masks in public...

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-06-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No roger, I am not playing your games. Your continued belligerence will just result in me continuing to click report on your posts.

I answered you. You're inability to read and comprehend the English language properly, is not my problem. Your hatred and belligerence have contributed to the decay of this forum.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No roger, I am not playing your games. Your continued belligerence will just result in me continuing to click report on your posts.

I answered you. You're inability to read and comprehend the English language properly, is not my problem. Your hatred and belligerence have contributed to the decay of this forum.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a "tattle tale" button?

Again, I am looking forward to all of us working together. What a wonderful and diverse group of Fiero lovers.

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

No kidding! The person has some serious mental issues!
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2017 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's comedy GOLD.

How's all that furious clicking working out for you there *Clicky McRedbar* ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-06-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You're going on report Mister!"

[youtube]https://youtu.be/xGEGZjkC-ZU[/youtube]

😄
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You're going on report Mister!"

😄

How about that, Tony Kania?

When you want to use the YOUTUBE tags to embed a YouTube video in a post, be sure to change 'https' to 'http' where the YouTube URL begins.

That's always worked for me.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lefties are claiming no wiretapping happened.... Meanwhile Lefties newspapers had wiretapping as the HEADLINE before Trump was President.

Gee That's unfortunate.

Got those links yet to Trump lying every day for the past two years Dobey? You need to put up your evidence, by the same rules you are making everyone else play, or stop your lying.

Brad
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This (I believe) is the report from the New York Times that "Fats" has just put on display here.

"Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates"
Michael S. Schmidt, Matthew Rosenberg, Adam Goldman and Matt Apuzzo for the New York Times; January 19, 2017.
https://www.nytimes.com/201...estigation.html?_r=0

I think almost anyone here will be able to access the New York Times report using this page link.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-07-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Lefties are claiming no wiretapping happened.... Meanwhile Lefties newspapers had wiretapping as the HEADLINE before Trump was President.

Gee That's unfortunate.

Brad

nanananananana hay hay haaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodbye
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gee That's unfortunate.

Got those links yet to Trump lying every day for the past two years Dobey? You need to put up your evidence, by the same rules you are making everyone else play, or stop your lying.

Brad

So now it isn't Fake news? Hard to keep straight when you guys choose to believe reports from the NYT. Why not try this.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Defenses of His Wiretapping Claim

https://www.nytimes.com/201...ping-claim.html?_r=0

wiretapping had been widely reported

“This is a story line that has been reported pretty widely by quite a few outlets. The wiretapping has been discussed in The New York Times, BBC, Fox News.”

This is misleading. The White House forwarded The New York Times several articles about investigations into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia that include the word “wiretapping.” None contend, as Mr. Trump did, that Mr. Obama personally ordered the surveillance of Trump Tower phones.
The BBC reported, based on anonymous sources, that intelligence agencies obtained a FISA warrant in October 2016 to intercept electronic records from two Russian banks. HeatStreet, a libertarian-leaning blog, also cited unnamed sources claiming that the warrant covered a computer server at Trump Tower. Neither claimed Mr. Obama was responsible.

The White House also cited two Times articles, one about the National Security Agency’s expanded authority to share its data and the other on the continuing investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russian officials. Neither article claimed that Mr. Trump or his associates were the target of wiretapping.

Maybe there IS more to it but it sounds like maybe the intelligence community were looking into the Russian ties to the Trump campaign. You know those 16 or 17 intelligence organizations that reported that the Russians (an enemy state) did indeed try to influence the election for Trump.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-07-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump's aides calling and e-mailing Russians who were wiretapped, is not the same as wiretapping Trump Tower in NYC.

Trump's claim is that Trump Tower was wiretapped, specifically, and for him.

Those are two very different things, which apparently his supporters can't seem to grasp.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flynn was working in Trump Tower when his conversation was recorded.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Flynn was working in Trump Tower when his conversation was recorded.

And? He called a guy whose line was tapped. Doesn't matter where he was.

The Russian was tapped. Flynn could have called from Richard Branson's private jet, and the call still would have been recorded. Has nothing to do with Obama or Trump.

Trump almost certainly also had his own personal tap on any line in Trump Tower. He would have known about Flynn the whole time. He is making a very strong, and unsubstantiated claim, against Obama; because it's something he did and would try to do in his capacity as President.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Thanks for the fix. It showed up on my phone as working last night, but not this morning? I gnerally do chack ny poctings far inakkurasys.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Trump almost certainly also had his own personal tap on any line in Trump Tower.

Is this fact? Or suspicion?

He is making a very strong, and unsubstantiated claim, against Obama; because it's something he did and would try to do in his capacity as President.

I am waiting for President Trump's proof on this one. A claim like this should be vetted by a sitting President before tweeting it to the world.

Now, as far as President Trump already doing this such as you claim... Is there something that you know more than us?

I can see our leader doing this like dobey wrote. Often a cheater will call out the other in false accusation.

The man really needs to stop tweeting his every thought. It is confusing to have the leader of the free world stooping down to Kardasian levels of stupidity. I fully expected some gaffs, but his phone should be swatted from his hands. Not like they are big enough to really hold on tightly.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dopey, you better stop going to those safe spaces, they are bugged.. They are watching you,,
They are following you... HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHAAHHAAAAHHHAAAAA
I'LL GET YOU GADGET........................................................................................................................

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-07-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Now, as far as President Trump already doing this such as you claim... Is there something that you know more than us?

I can see our leader doing this like dobey wrote. Often a cheater will call out the other in false accusation.

The man really needs to stop tweeting his every thought. It is confusing to have the leader of the free world stooping down to Kardasian levels of stupidity. I fully expected some gaffs, but his phone should be swatted from his hands. Not like they are big enough to really hold on tightly.

Trump has a pretty good history of projecting what he's done, and complaining about others doing it. He's also done pretty well at completely avoiding taking any responsibility for any of his actions, in the past; often through settlements to keep trials out of court.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ar...ieNV6YGoL#.pezRyd7ob
http://www.rawstory.com/201...former-staff-claims/
https://www.nytimes.com/201...p-campaign.html?_r=0
http://www.slate.com/blogs/...e_conversations.html
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He is making a very strong, and unsubstantiated claim, against Obama; because it's something he did and would try to do in his capacity as President.

Oh, there it is. It's an attack against your God.

You still haven't proven your earlier statements, you are a f'ing liar.

Brad
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5567 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by newf:

So now it isn't Fake news? Hard to keep straight when you guys choose to believe reports from the NYT. Why not try this.

Maybe there IS more to it but it sounds like maybe the intelligence community were looking into the Russian ties to the Trump campaign. You know those 16 or 17 intelligence organizations that reported that the Russians (an enemy state) did indeed try to influence the election for Trump.

So are we agreeing that it's fake then? You Lefties sure seemed fine with it when their stories fit your agenda.

The photo posted was to show that the Left was talking about wiretapping before President Trump said "wiretapping". Now the left is claiming the wiretapping never happened... They were saying it happened before. I'm not arguing if it happened (It did), I'm arguing that you Lefties are two faced liars, and you guys have so many lies out there that at some point your chickens will come home to roost.

Alright. NYT's can no longer be used as evidence of anything. I'm fine with that.

Now I'll find a CNN story so we can do away with them too.

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 03-07-2017).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 03-07-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the video posted.

From The Guardian:" The Guardian has learned that the FBI has applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence Surveillance Court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials."

Keep in mind, this is during a Presidential election. The Sitting President, the Incumbent party is now investigating the Presidential Candidate of the Republican party and his campaign.

"The FISA Court turned down the application after asking FBI counterintelligence officer to narrow its focus. According to one report the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October. "
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The FISA Court turned down the application after asking FBI counterintelligence officer to narrow its focus. According to one report the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October. "

I'll bet that the "narrowed focus", (scope) demanded by the court, was likely achieved on the basis of a perjured affidavit.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-07-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no, one must not speak ill of the Orange God of the right. We must give in to their authoritarian ideals that everything Trump says is true, because he is the God of the Tea Party, and is infallible, having never taken responsibility of anything he has ever done; only for the successes of others he wishes to claim as his own doing.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh no, one must not speak ill of the Orange God of the right. We must give in to their authoritarian ideals that everything Trump says is true, because he is the God of the Tea Party, and is infallible, having never taken responsibility of anything he has ever done; only for the successes of others he wishes to claim as his own doing.

You make some pretty harsh accusations against a sitting President. I think you need to either start posting some proof, or STFU little man.

Brad
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You make some pretty harsh accusations against a sitting President. I think you need to either start posting some proof, or STFU little man.

Brad

How about you do the STFU instead, you small minded ignorant fool.

The sitting president is under investigation already. There is plenty of evidence. Your unwillingness to accept any of it as even a possibility is your own problem, not mine. Pull your head out of your bung and learn to have a respectful conversation, instead of being a useless little prat, and you might learn something.

You make some pretty harsh accusations against a former President. Where the hell is your proof?

Nowhere. It doesn't exist. Now STFU.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock