Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  [Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] by Toddster
Started on: 12-26-2007 12:34 AM
Replies: 169 (4478 views)
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 01-30-2008 12:10 AM
sostock

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2008 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

edit. ah 1st sig and page four! i'm king of the world!!!

[This message has been edited by sostock (edited 01-12-2008).]

IP: Logged
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know Todd is still around because he has recently posted on another thread.Todd will call anyone who mentions this thread a troll so I guess I will have to wait for my explanation from him as to how he was threatened by me.Todd,If you read this,I will never let go until you apologize to Euterpe for your hateful and contemptuous actions toward her,an answer to my question'What if it was a member of your family",and an explanation of how you were threatened. I'm sorry to be using Cliff's forum for the reason I am,but Todd needs to be made accountable for the lies he has issued.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
I will never let go until you apologize to Euterpe for your hateful and contemptuous actions toward her,an answer to my question'What if it was a member of your family",and an explanation of how you were threatened.

what did i miss?
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
what did i miss?

lots of fun, high-quality and informative reading
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/048932-3.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000081-12.html
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 01-21-2008).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Red88FF

7793 posts
Member since Jan 2006

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
but I remember her as being an antagonistic that never has owned a Fiero and just came here to pick it.

you summed up the way i thought of her.
i dont like toddster (i could care less)
but i disliked her.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole arguement was started by a post by Yello86SE that has since been deleted.I have no idea how many posts or threads have been edited.Toddster made remarks,no, accusations that he pulled from somewhere in his imagination about Euterpe. It became his mission to protect us from her by getting rid of her .It didn't matter to him if it was true or not,any statement by him was to be taken at face value so people would vote her off the forum.You have to read the whole thread in order to make your own decision as to whether Euterpe did anything wrong or anything that would justify(to yourself)disliking her.
Here is the Euterpe thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000081.html
The thread where he claims I threatened him you are now reading.

[This message has been edited by hugh (edited 01-16-2008).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i remember reading it.
i even posted something on page 8 when all that was going on but went back and deleated it.
there really wasn't any point in getting in between them.
they were either too much alike, or too different to be able to get along.

but i didn't see anywhere that you threatened todd

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 01-16-2008).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red88FF----I'll answer your post in 2 parts.
1st. I don't know of anyone who can make an informed judgement after reading only 30% of anything.Man hating?I think not,since most of her posts are aimed at Toddster and( for the most part) are defensive.Since when is owning a Fiero one of the criteria required for membership on this forum.
2nd. He has never proved me wrong and I surely don't agree with him.Name one post in a thread where I followed him,in fact I did not post anything in this thread until Todd mentioned my name and accused me of threatening him ! I asked Todd to show where I threatened him! Since you haven't read the whole thread,I suggest you do.If you are still of the same feelings,fine.Just get your facts straight and don't fabricate them as Todd does.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2008 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a mental midget...

TEST!!

------------------
“No words are necessary between two loving hearts

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont mind me

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 01-17-2008).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red88FF -

Euturpe may have been quite abrasive at times and even earned some of the dirt that was throw back at her, but I can't believe you could read through that thread and not find it appalling that Toddster would not only accuse her of being a rape and incest victim, but use that fact to dismiss her opinion as invalid. Mind you, this is with absolutely no proof what so ever, just Toddster's expert opinion based on her posts on the forum. Euturpe may not have deserved unconditional backing, but Toddster's conduct was truly reprehensible any way you cut it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Euterpe was a breath of fresh air here for the short time she was at PFF.

There were/are several "men" here with terribly fragile male egos who couldn't handle a woman standing up to them. They tried to push her around. She wouldn't take their crap, so by using her superior intellect she basically humiliated any dolt who tried to demean her.

It was great while it lasted.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-18-2008).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted by Red88FF
"Why the hell would I read more than three pages. Some can just catch on quicker than others I guess."

Even if you were the smartest person I have ever known,(and you most certainly are not) there is no way to make an INTELLIGENT interpretation of an arguement after reading only 30% of it.

Posted by Red88FF
"Yup one guy made a male oriented statement about bald women and his preference to never have anything to do with one. Well that may be a bit lighter BUT you defend the following crap?"

Originally posted by Euterpe:

"did a local glacier thaw out, or something? there seems to be a neanderthal in the neighborhood.

i always wonder why pathetic shitwads like this are so quick to call a woman "trailer trash," as if the queen of frickin' sheba were on her knees, eager to fellate him.

besides, i don't see why a bald head would be such a turn off to an imbecile like this... it would feel just like the only thing he ever does touch, when he gets off. "

Don't make light of the remark that was in response to.

Posted by Red88FF
"I hear you don't like Todd,, great. You might try another approach other than defending an angry man hater."

You're correct! I don't like Todd. I would defend even you if Todd made the same accusation about a female member of your family and you responded in kind.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd has a boyfriend!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Todd has a boyfriend!

PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dislike for Todd doesn't extend to you,I have no reason to dislike you,we are on opposite sides of a fence.Extraordinarily manish,What does that mean?After reading 30% of a thread no reasonable person can make a decision as to who is right or wrong.
"That kind of deep hatred is NOT ok and most likely does stem from physical sexual abuse."
How can you make such an assumption?Every time you post you sound more and more like Todd!
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red88FF-------Thank you.That is as much as I could ask for.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
How can you make such an assumption?Every time you post you sound more and more like Todd!

I'll second that.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I'll second that.

Sloppy seconds for Bill again,,,,,,,,, ;-)
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
"and no more simply pieces of meat for you to push your worthless tool into."

i'm gonna call the ol lady that tonight
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Post video of it on YouTube.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Betcha don't! hehe
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg: i'm gonna call the ol lady that tonight

I dare you to say that during sex. Then try to hang on for 8 seconds.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-20-2008).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test?

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh...
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I dare you to say that during sex. Then try to hang on for 8 seconds.

hehe thats when they try and buck you off like a bull, I wonder.... that actually might be enjoyable
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
hehe thats when they try and buck you off like a bull, I wonder.... that actually might be enjoyable

There is a term for that. It's called "Rodeo Seks"
v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

[This message has been edited by v8fiero400 (edited 01-20-2008).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my rag time gal.....
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone else noticed there are a lot of edited posts on this page?Whole posts have been removed,usually the edits are for correcting spelling or adding to the original posts,not to erase the original post ! I have my own ideas about why they were removed,but I could be wrong.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by God (edited 01-24-2008).]
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish to make a change in my above post and don't want it missed or misconstrued. That is why I choose to write another post.After reading what I have previously posted it may seem I have one person in mind,That is not true.Overall I stand by my previous post,I just don't want any support for me or any dislike of anyone I may have a discussion with to Evolve into a ratings surge that might get that person(who could be a valuable member)voted off this forum.At this point I mean Red88FF,I have given him the only support I can by giving him a + rating.

I realize that what I have just said may give the impression I place too much value on myself.Nothing could be farther from the truth! I am one person and have only one vote.I am no more important than anyone else on here.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock