Started on: 07-07-2007 09:55 AM
Replies: 188 (6958 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 07-31-2007 09:28 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I believe that's how Howard got banned.

Lesson learned: don't take on any fiero giants with hoards of followers.

No, Howie got banned by Cliff (not by ratings) after it was made public that Howie started the "Pennocksucks" forum which is now called RFT.

If Howie was banned by ratings, his red bar would be flashing.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 07-09-2007).]

IP: Logged
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Wow, where to start.
This is not a nice drama free place, almost every other post I make on here has "please don't flame me" in it.

All my negs showed up right after I said what horrible customer service Cletus(Archie) has. Cletus got errogent and his followers on here started ripping into me, then he got even more errogent, and acted like he did no wrong. And yes this was after a $3000 order from him.
I stated facts.

What?? Look at the thread Ryan posted.
You commented on what you heard from someone else and Archie said "I'm not even going to try to address 2nd, 3rd., 4th party complaints nor am I going to deal with a 2nd party interpretation of what I said to someone."

Nobody else even acknowledged your post aside from Archie and nobody slammed or flamed you.
So who ripped into you???
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the lesson is that there is a right way to deal with customer service issues and a wrong way. Becoming hostile and accusatory is certainly not going to get you want you want. It WILL make you look like a fool however. If you keep your cool and request corrective action and none is taken then you document the entire experience and let the court of public opinion, comsumer affairs, the BBB, or the local licensing and regulatory bodies work for you. Throwing tantrums like a school girl is NOT going impress ANYONE. That is what Howard did and it overshadowed any potential legitimacy to his complaint.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe that's how Howard got banned.

Lesson learned: don't take on any fiero giants with hoards of followers.

Too bad you don't have the guts to post a link to the thread that talks about the facts surrounding howards complaint. This is a typical example of the mis-leading information that is the basis of RFT & the loosers that run it.

Let the readers judge the facts for themselves by reading what actually happened instead of your twist on the facts.

Here it is https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...030531-1-023746.html

Archie
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Too bad you don't have the guts to post a link to the thread that talks about the facts surrounding howards complaint.

Yes, because I knew everyone would skip right over your post in that thread. Which one was it? The 3rd one down from the top?

edit: Actually that thread is pretty juicy. It proves a connection between "calling out" major fiero vendors and negative ratings:

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Wait a minute, y'all. That was coming straight from someone with first-hand experience, so don't be so quick to give him negatives. Consider changing your rating to Neutral and give this discussion a chance. This is the place for anyone with a complaint about Archie's quality of workmanship or service to speak up.

Originally posted by Oreif:
No, Howie got banned by Cliff (not by ratings) after it was made public that Howie started the "Pennocksucks" forum which is now called RFT.

If Howie was banned by ratings, his red bar would be flashing.

Thanks for the correction. I guess I didn't follow too closely when it actually happened. Judging from his ratings though, he was close to being banned, and I would bet a majority were because of his public feud with Archie.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 07-09-2007).]

crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another thing that some are forgetting is that folks like Darth, Will, crzyone, Kohburn, rockcrawl, etc. who have vast knowledge of Fiero's, engines, and swaps also post in tech on PFF. So to say that one Fiero forum has a better tech because the more technical people are members on RFT rather than PFF is inaccurate. The difference is there are many more here who are also knowledgeable and are not members on RFT for one reason or another.

True enough. Just seems the tech section on rft has way less trafic and is mainly used by people who have been around fieros for a long time. Not too many people join rft who have not been a member here for a few years already. I post on both forums, I like both forums. Both forums have things I like and dislike. RFT isn't for everyone, this is more of a family forum and rft is more of an R-rated forum if you want to look at it like that.

There are a lot of members here that surf rft a lot but are not members. They are probably afraid of their ratings bars going into the negative if they are associated with rft.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 07-09-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the correction. I guess I didn't follow too closely when it actually happened. Judging from his ratings though, he was close to being banned, and I would bet a majority were because of his public feud with Archie.

You apparently didn't follow too closely reading the thread between Howard and Archie, either.

Howard was trying to blame Archie for selling him a bad engine. Archie shipped the engine for the owner. The owner, not Archie, was paid for the engine. But when Howard decided he had been ripped off, he didn't go back to the guy he PAID for the engine - he started talking trash about Archie.

THAT's why he got negatives for a "public feud with Archie."

Go read the threads.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edit: Actually that thread is pretty juicy. It proves a connection between "calling out" major fiero vendors and negative ratings:

Actually what it does prove is that you need to provide some proof of your accusations when you call anyone out. Howards case proves that if you're going to blame someone for your problems it's usually good to blame the correct person.

Archie
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, after reading this thread, I decided to explore RFT. My impression was that a few people have nothing better to do than bash others. I may be back to look at technical threads; however I'll know who's threads to avoid next time. Life's too short to get caught up in such negativity!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Howard was trying to blame Archie for selling him a bad engine. Archie shipped the engine for the owner.

Go read the threads.

Okay, I took your advice.

Howards case proves that if you're going to blame someone for your problems it's usually good to blame the correct person.

Actually he doesn't seem very upset at all with Bob aka rgeeinc (the owner of the engine):

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:
I really am not that upset with you [Bob]. I knew I was making a risk and made that transaction at arm's length. Don't get me wrong, I'm mad I've blown $3Gs because it's not Y2000 anymore. And I'm mad I wasted the guy's time that helped me(who REALLY wants to stay out of all of this), but I learned how to swap an engine and did learn a lot for maybe another day.

It seems to me that he paid for and expected then engine to be removed with care so that it could be installed with minimal effort, and instead received an engine with cut fuel rails and cut wires which cost him money and effort:

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:
2) Archie was the one that took the engine out of the car. He hacked up, broke, cut and took many components(he did not say he was removing them).

Any exhaust shop can make a crossover pipe. It was the fuel management and tuning that Archie hacked up without any apology that is the expensive part.

INSTEAD OF DISCONNECTING CUSTOM FUEL LINES FROM THE CONNECTORS, HE SAWED THEM IN HALF.

INSTEAD OF NOTING WHERE THE CUSTOM WIRES HE WAS SLICING WENT TO, HE DID NOTHING.

HE EVEN SHIPPED BRACKETS WITH IT THAT WERE CRACKED IN HALF.

HE THREW AWAY THE AIR INTAKE!

Come on man! Surely I'm not out of line in expecting a little more then that from the fiero expert. YOU WERE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT, NOT BOB!

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe he did deserve all those negatives for the way he went about this business. I don't know for sure. There are two sides to every issue and the real answer is usually in the middle. The blame here clearly resides with both. Howard for buying an engine sight unseen; Archie for not communicating the engine was going to be hastily removed.

I'm going to see if I can find any other examples of people getting banned for speaking out against a fiero vendor.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe he did deserve all those negatives for the way he went about this business. I don't know for sure. There are two sides to every issue and the real answer is usually in the middle. The blame here clearly resides with both. Howard for buying an engine sight unseen; Archie for not communicating the engine was going to be hastily removed.

I'm going to see if I can find any other examples of people getting banned for speaking out against a fiero vendor.

Yeah, why don't you go back & dig up all the old bashing threads & we can rehash them all here.

bmwguru: You're right, I'm getting pretty well fed-up with the bashing too. You can go back & search other posts by this guy & you'll find that he's always got some kind of bashing going on. Now he must be running out of material, & wants to go back & dig up old threads to get new material for a new round of bashing.

It's never going to end so all you can do is to preface their attack comments with "I flip burgers for a living, and can't afford an Archie car. So I resent the fact that there are some out there who can. So I will bash him for building the cars & them for buying the cars."

Archie
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

It's never going to end so all you can do is to preface their attack comments with "I flip burgers for a living, and can't afford an Archie car. So I resent the fact that there are some out there who can. So I will bash him for building the cars & them for buying the cars."

Archie

Hey Shaunbag, glad you're paying attention. Just in case you can't figure it out, you're the burger flipper here.

Every time you say anything we can just put "I flip burgers for a living, and can't afford an Archie car. So I resent the fact that there are some out there who can. So I will bash him for building the cars & them for buying the cars." in front of whatever you say & we have an understanding of exactly what you are really saying.

So thanks for jumping in at just the right time.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, a question: Why do you waste so much time and effort on Shaun? The guy isn't worth a minute of my time. I'd think he was worth even less of yours. It seems to me that you're actually doing him a favor by giving him so much attention.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Shaunbag, glad you're paying attention.

Why don't you post over there where he'd love to chat with you?

Instead you have to play some kind of telephone game like Fierophrek, and drag the rest of us into it.

nobody stands up for themselves and posts over there. Instead, they start whole new threads over HERE trying to stir up some inter-forum rivalry sh1t. (*cough cough*)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/065852.html

Soon we're going to need a "PFF vs World" section.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 07-10-2007).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See me after class.

I was waiting for that. Took ya' long enough to pick a part the way it was said and/or spelled.
Point proven.

What?? Look at the thread Ryan posted.
You commented on what you heard from someone else and Archie said "I'm not even going to try to address 2nd, 3rd., 4th party complaints nor am I going to deal with a 2nd party interpretation of what I said to someone."

We got put in charge with dealing with cletus as we were the ones doing the swap, the only difference was he had us use his CC # to order. But all dealings were through us. The parts were even shipped here. (almost one at a time)
But enough about cletus, he may think this whole thing is about him.

Hmmm, RFT ripps on people for stupid questions, but PFF ripps on people for less than perfect grammar and/or spelling.
sounds like you will get ripped on in either forum. Hope no one spells thier stupid question wrong.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Instead you have to play some kind of telephone game like Fierophrek, and drag the rest of us into it.

Oh, yeah, you poor baby, you were so innocently dragged into this thread & all the other bashing threads you've been in over the last 2 months. In the last 2 months, have you participated in any threads that didn't have Archie bashing in them?

Shaunbag & I had plenty of conversations when he was over here. Everytime he made another of his stupid accusations I proved him wrong with facts. That didn't change anything, all he did is move on to the next accusation just like he does now.

The only difference now is that none of you guys have enough balls to ask him to provide proof of anything he says.

He's not interested in the truth or facts, he's only interested in the hate.

Why do I spend some of my time on Shaunbag? He spouts so many groundless accusations that if they go unchallenged long enough then people like ryan here start to believe him & come over here to beat Shaunbags drum.

Archie
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happened to the rant about forums?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test...

------------------

88 GT T-Top, 88 Fastback Chop-top (Archie #14), 1984 Indy, and 88 Chop Top T-top
Firebird Interior Installation Website

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's time...

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up, up and away...
MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First post after trash-canning!!

That's me with the faucet I broke in Chemistry. ITS MINE NOW MUAHAHAHAH!
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you post "over there" where he'd love to chat with you?

The problem with posting on RFT with any negative statements against Shaunna is futile. When he starts losing face he gets the Admin (or he does it himself) to change avatars and harass people with childish crap. I use to post over there, but once you call out Shaunna he changes the subject, ignores it, and/or he begins his childish antics with his butt-buddies to harass you with insults or his lack-luster photoshop skills.
I do find it rather humorous that even when other members on RFT call him out on his claims, The post or thread seems to get ignored and goes into obscurity.

Once you discredit one (or all) of Shaunna's claims, You are basically harassed by him no matter what section of RFT you post in. I have even had E-mail discussions with him and it always the same story, He ignores any facts and when his claim is discredited he resorts to childish name calling and insults. That is one of the biggest reasons many don't join RFT and why I don't post there anymore. It's not that there are a few degenerates hanging around (every forum has some) It's that the biggest degenerate over there (Shaunna) has the means to harass you constantly in every area of that forum (and usually does) and if you don't post anything for a while he makes numerous threads to goad you back.

Just read carnut122's post. He went over and explored RFT and also noticed it is more of a bash fest than a tech forum.

Bottom line is Shaunna craves attention and will come up with any pathetic excuse to get it. As for RFT, If they would quit letting the degenerates run the place it may actually get better. But alas it will most likely never happen. I do think some of the other members are also getting tired of the same old bashing that Shaunna does as well which is probably why the forum's activity is so slow.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 07-10-2007).]

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't remember calling anyone. I just started a thread calling out the biggest sh!t talker ever the grace either forum. He has yet to prove anything yet demands proof himself. If thats not hipocrytical i don't know what is. As for being drug into it . . . hmmm i didn't hold a gun to your head

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:
I don't remember calling anyone. I just started a thread calling out the biggest sh!t talker ever the grace either forum. He has yet to prove anything yet demands proof himself. If thats not hipocrytical i don't know what is. As for being drug into it . . . hmmm i didn't hold a gun to your head

Let me put it this way...

It's like two guys on opposite sides of a lake yelling at each other. The boaters are tired of it. And you're scaring away the fish.

If you need to talk to Shaun, you don't need to post about it here.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ryan.hess

20784 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Oh, yeah, you poor baby

Archie, something good might have come out of this thread..... You gave me an idea.

Thanks!

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why does it not surprise me that this thread ended up in the trash? I guess it was just a matter of time based on the topic.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:
I was waiting for that. Took ya' long enough to pick a part the way it was said and/or spelled.
Point proven.

Which point was that? That you failed grammar and spelling, or that you don't have a cents of humor?

You're braking my hart.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me put it this way...

It's like two guys on opposite sides of a lake yelling at each other. The boaters are tired of it. And you're scaring away the fish.

If you need to talk to Shaun, you don't need to post about it here.

This is very true . If i could only turn a blind eye to his arrogance i wouldn't have to even acknowledge his existance. Something about that bunghole makes me livid. It might be the fact that he thinks he's the sh!t LOL . Or maybe his unproved 1/4 mile time ,14.2 but doesn't have a slip . . . . . ok Calishaun If i pissed anyone off here im sorry but i have a problem with a$$holes like Shaun Hammit.

hmm sig is still the same .
------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 07-10-2007).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:
This is very true . If i could only turn a blind eye to his arrogance i wouldn't have to even acknowledge his existance. Something about that bunghole makes me livid. It might be the fact that he thinks he's the sh!t LOL .

Ohhh.... I know exactly how you feel. Trust me.

But see the difference in our situations is, after talking with Cliff, he doesn't want to implement an "ignore" button here. That's fine, I respect that. I still hope he reconsiders....

But you don't need an ignore button. You just don't visit the sites Shaun's on. Life goes on. Blood pressures go down.
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had an idea. Why don't we just start threads like this in the trash to begin with. Save Cliff the trouble of having to move it.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ryan.hess said: You just don't visit the sites Shaun's on. Life goes on. Blood pressures go down.

My thoughts exactly. I have better things to do with my life than stress over a worthless idiot. I'd ask Archie to follow the same advice, but I think he likes the drama.
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You just don't visit the sites Shaun's on.

We can't go to all the other sites (aside from RFT) Because he is banned from some of them as well.

http://www.ermca.com/forum/member.php?u=102
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread is hilarious. Same people arguing the same thing.

The newbie that started this thread needs a big history lesson though, along with every other newb that posts in threads like this that think they know what is going on.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

This whole thread is hilarious. Same people arguing the same thing.

The newbie that started this thread needs a big history lesson though, along with every other newb that posts in threads like this that think they know what is going on.

Hey, I may be a newbie, but I could have been here for five years and had no clue about RFT and PFF interaction problems. I tend to stay away from threads like this. Everyone here missed the actual point I was trying to make and just wanted to start fighting with each other. At this point is just moot.
Dave
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Hey, I may be a newbie, but I could have been here for five years and had no clue about RFT and PFF interaction problems. I tend to stay away from threads like this. Everyone here missed the actual point I was trying to make and just wanted to start fighting with each other. At this point is just moot.
Dave

Sorry your thread went to heck Dave. Any thread that gives the RFT guys a chance to bash someone is gonna hit the trashcan sooner or later.

Glad to meet you & your wife at Carlisle. The best looking Fiero girls wear my "T" shirts home.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 07-10-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Dave

Thats just it, had you been here longer you would know how sore a subject this whole thing is for some people. Not your fault, but you got a quick education in the tension between some of the members.
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The best looking Fiero girls wear my "T" shirts home. ...............

Archie

...........with nothin' on underneath.....

joey (dave's wife)
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... and a splash of cold water!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 07-11-2007).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont you mean "breaking" my heart? LOL I too have a "sense" of humor.

Which point was that? That you failed grammar and spelling, or that you don't have a cents of humor?

You're braking my hart.

[This message has been edited by HIOSILVER! (edited 07-13-2007).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Dont you mean "breaking" my heart? LOL I too have a "sense" of humor.

Yes, I did. Did I really need a big red SARCHASM tag for people to realize I did that on purpose?

FYI: Sarchasm - The gulf that exists between the author of sarcastic wit and the person that doesn't get it.

(and you missed "hart")

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-13-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay