Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13230 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
Euterpe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Sorry Trevor but there is no arguement here...except that which trolls like Scott and hugh can't help but try to create with there vapid interjections.

There is one and only one issue; Euterpe will stop attacking people or I won't let up for a second. When she can respect the rights of other to express their opinions (lame as they may be) without calling them dim wits, sycophants, psychotic, pathetic, idoits, etc etc etc THEN I get off her case. Until then I'm a thorn in her side she will never get rid of.

oh. so a troll is by definition anyone who disagrees with todd. not someone like todd who turns every single thread he posts in, into a generalized attack on whatever "liberal" bogeyman he feels like torching today. not someone who always asserts every speculation as absolute fact.

i've pretty much lightened up on most other people, todd, even though it suits your purpose not to notice. i've gotten into the swing of things. voytek gets the back of my hand when he pops up like a gopher.... but really, my full contempt is reserved for you. and as long as you continue to pretend that you are king of the dungheap and treat everyone else like ignorant peons, i will continue to make sure you know it.

you seem to confuse - or rather, i expect, pretend to confuse - respecting the right of other people to have an opinion, and actually respecting the opinions themselves. it is, of course, a nuanced distinction... one which you have consistently demonstrated yourself incompetent to make.

IP: Logged
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

wrong analogy. I may be fighting but I am fighting for the rights of others not to be bullied by you. You are fighting for the right to act like a **** .

oh, i'm sorry... is everyone else here a child, to be protected by you? they are incapable of making their own case? i'd missed that. thanks for pointing it out.

and the analogy is sound... you regularly stink up threads all on your own, with your badgering. i'm just the thorn in your side.

and i see that you can't mount a rational argument with respect to the main point, which i have reiterated.

you are, with every word, still tacitly defending yellow's post. you remain a bigot and a liar.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

oh. so a troll is by definition anyone who disagrees with todd. not someone like todd who turns every single thread he posts in, into a generalized attack on whatever "liberal" bogeyman he feels like torching today. not someone who always asserts every speculation as absolute fact.

i've pretty much lightened up on most other people, todd, even though it suits your purpose not to notice. i've gotten into the swing of things. voytek gets the back of my hand when he pops up like a gopher.... but really, my full contempt is reserved for you. and as long as you continue to pretend that you are king of the dungheap and treat everyone else like ignorant peons, i will continue to make sure you know it.

you seem to confuse - or rather, i expect, pretend to confuse - respecting the right of other people to have an opinion, and actually respecting the opinions themselves. it is, of course, a nuanced distinction... one which you have consistently demonstrated yourself incompetent to make.

Perhaps the single most blatant case of projectionism I've ever seen. I JUST posted a list of insults hurled at people who disagree with you and you come right back with this little gem.

You WILL stop insulting people Euterpe or I will ride you like I'm sitting on glue.

I will quote again my VERY FIRST post on this subject just so you know that I will not let you change the subject, "KNOCK IT OFF".
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

you are, with every word, still tacitly defending yellow's post. you remain a bigot and a liar.

I defend his right to post whatever he likes about the subject without being PERSONALLY ATTACKED for it by you. And in case you have trouble with epistomoloy let me point out that it is not an endorsement of his post to dislike yours!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Trevor but there is no arguement here...except that which trolls like Scott and hugh can't help but try to create with there vapid interjections.

I fail to see how scott and hugh are trolls, because they do not agree with you, and are getting pretty annoyed, like everyone else, with your guessing of someone being raped, and trying to push it as a fact, with no evidence what so ever. looks to me there bars are even greener then yours, I Can't see in any way, how they would be considerd a troll. I don't think you are tho ether, you are just in a argument, you fail to give up or admit wrongness in. "stubborn" I think it's called.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

There is one and only one issue; Euterpe will stop attacking people or I won't let up for a second. When she can respect the rights of other to express their opinions (lame as they may be) without calling them dim wits, sycophants, psychotic, pathetic, idiots, etc etc etc THEN I get off her case. Until then I'm a thorn in her side she will never get rid of.

Hell, I hate it here in the trash can, it smells bad and my feet are sticking to the bottom. But when you are fighting with sewar rats you are likely to get covered with crap.

I thought that was the job for cliff, and the ratings bar, to decide what can or cannot be posted or said, I was unaware cliff turned those dutys over to you.....
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/046833.html
Having been on the receiving end of Euterpe's vitriol in the above thread, and subsequently here too:
I think Euterpe deserves somewhat less support than currently being displayed.NOBODY else chose to be so confrontational over the posts I made, but continued to debate and discuss things in a civilised way.Euterpe was the deprecating one.,.the ONLY one....even to the point atone stage, in the unabashed eagerness to denigrate, that the failure to actually READ the post I made was manipulated and turned into a statement I had NOT, in fact, made.The newbie who knew nothing about me.I am well aware that there are other homosexuals on this Forum, but none had the violent rage burning inside to the extent that they would spew such nastiness toward me.
I subsequently apologised for my childish response, first by PM, and then by email. Euterpe continued to be arrogant and ignorant, first by not having the common decency to respond, either positively or negatively, to a polite communication in private, as I had done.I posted the second thread. Euterpe immediately took it personally, although NOWHERE did I allude that the thread was aimed toward Euterpe .The response, containing such withering scorn and disdain in the second thread, demonstrates once more the sheer, unadulterated arrogance and self-importance I have come to expect. Attempts to display how learned and clever Euterpe is, simply by choosing to use 10 words of such mind-boggling one-upmanship, when one normal word would suffice.
I have had strong words with quite a few Members here,over the 3+ years I have been a member. I can say, quite categorically, that not ONE of them chose to continue the belligerence, after we talked by PM's..even the" infamous" Stimpy, whose attitude fell far short of yours. In fact, many have become as close friends as is possible, considering we are separated by thousands of miles. Euterpe, however, decides to be the exception to the rule, ignoring any avenues available to come to terms with our differences. Your loss, not mine..although I have NO doubt whatsoever Euterpe would never consider that to be a loss.Euterpe's right..and Euterpe would be the first to reassert that right.Well, I equally consider my World to be just fine without Euterpe's generally-to-be-expected pomposity..in fact it seems to be a little more unpleasant every time I inadvertantly read some of said pomposity.
In the present context, I find Toddster's attack to be even more misguided than Euterpe's was upon me, and he has indulged in some serious poetic, or literal licence. He has also done himself some serious harm here, which, although having crossed verbal swords with him before, I feel is extremely detrimental to Toddster, and the Forum.
Meanwhile, it doesn't go un-noticed,that there is no Location posted in Euterpe's personal information, , there is uncertainty as to ownership of a Fiero,no interest otherwise shown in any shape or form in Fieros, the vehement defense of homosexuality at ALL costs, the diatribes of a personal nature against several Forum Members here, ...I don't believe Euterpe is all that is implied by Eutepre's presence here. I also believe there is a possibility that Euterpe's present membership was probably preceded under another guise. And, if I am wrong..you know what? i really DON'T CARE. It is very very rare that I turn my back on being cordial to anybody in this World, but upon you I bestow that honour.
Toddster, you went too far...I have known you here long enough to realise that you enjoy being confrontational, and have come to learn to take your verbosity with a pinch of salt. I understand, and accept, that you are incensed with Euterpe's arrogance, and the depracating responses only served to fan your flames.Time to withdraw the unsubstantiated accusations. They only serve to enhance the virtual halo around Euterpe's persona, and create support that I very much doubt would have been expressed here, otherwise.
As to me? Who cares? I don't. I will regret any hard feelings embodied against me in the hearts of people I value here..deeply. But Euterpe's pure hatred disturbs me. I nwould be happier to see the end of the inevitable acrimony caused by a Member who has no real reason to be here, other than that it is a mainly male-orientated environment, and, as such, an arena which promises to be a fruitful place for Euterpe to vent a nasty, thinly disguised hatred of men.
And finally, to the MANY people who also pm''d and emailed me at the instance of the first attack on ME, thanks for your support..and I might add that, many who offered their support, do not support my dislike of homosexuality.But then, they are DECENT folks.
No doubt Euterpe will continue to march on, spewing hatred when and where she considers it neccessary, blythely uncaring that others have views which, although diametrically opposed, are equally as valid, in fact more valid than those of a sexual deviant ( if you even are at all).
What a place to post your final thoughts..the trash can.I owe you one.
Nick Cann. ARIBA. FRCA. Musician of dubious ability.But generally a kind and loving person. I regret that you inspired such basic dislike in me, for the first time ever.
And finally, Toddster...withdraw the unsubstantiated comments..even though there is probably more truth embodied in them than some would give credit. It ain't worth it.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-24-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Having been on the receiving end of Euterpe's vitriol in the above thread, and subsequently here too:
I think Euterpe deserves somewhat less support than currently being displayed.NOBODY else chose to be so confrontational over the posts I made, but continued to debate and discuss things in a civilised way.Euterpe was the deprecating one.,.the ONLY one....even to the point atone stage, in the unabashed eagerness to denigrate, that the failure to actually READ the post I made was manipulated and turned into a statement I had NOT, in fact, made.The newbie who knew nothing about me.I am well aware that there are other homosexuals on this Forum, but none had the violent rage burning inside to the extent that they would spew such nastiness toward me.
I subsequently apologised for my childish response, first by PM, and then by email. Euterpe continued to be arrogant and ignorant, first by not having the common decency to respond, either positively or negatively, to a polite communication in private, as I had done.I posted the second thread. Euterpe immediately took it personally, although NOWHERE did I allude that the thread was aimed toward Euterpe .The response, containing such withering scorn and disdain in the second thread, demonstrates once more the sheer, unadulterated arrogance and self-importance I have come to expect. Attempts to display how learned and clever Euterpe is, simply by choosing to use 10 words of such mind-boggling one-upmanship, when one normal word would suffice.
I have had strong words with quite a few Members here,over the 3+ years I have been a member. I can say, quite categorically, that not ONE of them chose to continue the belligerence, after we talked by PM's..even the infamous Stimpy. In fact, many have become as close friends as is possible, considering we are separated by thousands of miles. Euterpe, however, decides to be the exception to the rule, ignoring any avenues available to come to terms with our differences. Your loss, not mine..although I have NO doubt whatsoever Euterpe would never consider that to be a loss.Euterpe's right..and Euterpe would be the first to reassert that right.Well, I equally consider my World to be just fine without Euterpe's generally-to-be-expected pomposity..in fact it seems to be a little more unpleasant every time I inadvertantly read some of said pomposity.
In the present context, I find Toddster's attack to be even more misguided than Euterpe's was upon me, and he has indulged in some serious poetic, or literal licence. He has also done himself some serious harm here, which, although having crossed verbal swords with him before, I feel is extremely detrimental to Toddster, and the Forum.
Meanwhile, it doesn't go un-noticed,that there is no Location posted in Euterpe's personal information, , there is uncertainty as to ownership of a Fiero,no interest otherwise shown in any shape or form in Fieros, the vehement defense of homosexuality at ALL costs, the diatribes of a personal nature against several Forum Members here, ...I don't believe Euterpe is all that is implied by Eutepre's presence here. I also believe there is a possibility that Euterpe's present membership was probably preceded under another guise. And, if I am wrong..you know what? i really DON'T CARE. It is very very rare that I turn my back on being cordial to anybody in this World, but upon you I bestow that honour.
Toddster, you went too far...I have known you here long enough to realise that you enjoy being confrontational, and have come to learn to take your verbosity with a pinch of salt. I understand, and accept, that you are incensed with Euterpe's arrogance, and the depracating responses only served to fan your flames.Time to withdraw the unsubstantiated accusations. They only serve to enhance the virtual halo around Euterpe's persona, and create support that I very much doubt would have been expressed here, otherwise.
As to me? Who cares? I don't. I will regret any hard feelings embodied against me in the hearts of people I value here..deeply. But Euterpe's pure hatred disturbs me. I nwould be happier to see the end of the inevitable acrimony caused by a Member who has no real reason to be here, other than that it is a mainly male-orientated environment, and, as such, an arena which promises to be a fruitful place for Euterpe to vent a nasty, thinly disguised hatred of men.
And finally, to the MANY people who also pm''d and emailed me at the instance of the first attack on ME, thanks for your support..and I might add that, many who offered their support, do not support my dislike of homosexuality.But then, they are DECENT folks.
No doubt Euterpe will continue to march on, spewing hatred when and where she considers it neccessary, blythely uncaring that others have views which, although diametrically opposed, are equally as valid, in fact more valid than those of a sexual deviant ( if you even are at all).
What a place to post your final thoughts..the trash can.I owe you one.
Nick Cann. ARIBA. FRCA. Musician of dubious ability.But generally a kind and loving person. I regret that you inspired such basic dislike in me, for the first time ever.
And finally, Toddster...withdraw the unsubstantiated comments..even though there is probably more truth embodied in them than some would give credit. It ain't worth it.

I don't think anyone is defending eretrepe, " I am not" but I am saying being rapped by guess, and accusing someone of it, is retarded, and chassing someone around on the forum you don't like is as well.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

and I might add that, many who offered their support, do not support my dislike of homosexuality.

Are you saying you don't like lesbians? not the real kind that look like men with the name butch, but the kind on tv that fight over a cup of pudding untell they relize how much they love eachother and there angry wrestling turns to soft grouping? then there hot mail lady comes over, and joins in. then with all the ruckus the gardner and maid come see whats going on

.LOL, I ammuse myself with the storys I can create, perhaps I should be a pron star director, I can raise my ranks to the top of the **** industry by starting out as a fluffer.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps the single most blatant case of projectionism I've ever seen.

and this remains the most blatant case of misdirection i've ever seen.

again:

my reply to yellow was not unwarranted. you began your entire case with that reply. you are asserting that it, along with a bunch of other cherry-picking, reveals that i am a man-hating rape survivor.

you are arguing that my reply to yellow was unwarranted, and you are using lie to press the point... a lie which flies in the face of my own truths.

you are a bigot.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

NOBODY else chose to be so confrontational over the posts I made,

nobody else was willing to admit they had a stake in what you were saying. as of this moment i am the only "out" representative of the class of people you were mis-characterizing.

i don't hate you, nick. i can't really sustain a fury like that, unless it's fed.

which todd seems to like to do, so.... on we go, until he rescinds his lie.

edit: this is an important enough point that i'm going to transmit it by PM.
incoming.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-24-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is this,,

I wrote exactly what I feel of Brittney Shears ... She is a total idiot and she has lost her Hotness factor , which only lasted 5 minutes..

Euterpe, I was making a very precise coment on how this girl looks... I would not date a crazy, bald , psycho, non english literate ,let alone have sex with her.. we all knwo that is how her and madonna made it to the top

Euterpe, maybe you should go and save Britnneys life and teach her english.. seems you know how to speak
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

All I can say is this,,

I wrote exactly what I feel of Brittney Shears ... She is a total idiot and she has lost her Hotness factor , which only lasted 5 minutes..

Euterpe, I was making a very precise coment on how this girl looks... I would not date a crazy, bald , psycho, non english literate ,let alone have sex with her.. we all knwo that is how her and madonna made it to the top

Euterpe, maybe you should go and save Britnneys life and teach her english.. seems you know how to speak

I think calling her trailer trash was unwarrented, she has more money then you ever will. she is still found very attractive to many people "once her hair gros back "

she can pretty much have any guy she wants still, sure you and some others will say you would never date/marry her, but anyone can SAY that, given the opertunity, I think it would be a very diffrent decision, if not just for the fame and money alone K-fed style.

so she is hot, worth millions, famouse, goes to any of the exclusive clubs and gets in any of em she wants, dances with the hottest and richest and most famouse people in the world, drives ferrari's. has a few giant mansions and has fun when she wants, "I admit she should be taking care of her kids, and is definitly a bad mother" she should have waited on the kids part.
everyone makes mistakes, I hope she learns from hers and starts caring for her kids.

but calling her trailer trash, naw,
her multipe million dollar homes, arn't trailers.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
I fail to see how scott and hugh are trolls, because they do not agree with you,

They don't disagree with me. THAT I could deal with. Have you read their posts? They are just spoiling for a fight . Nothing else.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

I don't think anyone is defending eretrepe, " I am not" but I am saying being rapped by guess, and accusing someone of it, is retarded, and chassing someone around on the forum you don't like is as well.

I guessed that OJ killed his wife despite the aquittal and lack of tangible evidence. Am I irresponsible of that too? I made an educated guess. You don't have to agree with it.

And I am not following her around. You have it backwards. She is coming to MY threads and wreaking havoc. That is how this all got started.

Trevor, you seem like a nice enough guy but you do not know what you are talkng about. Haven you read my posts? Did you see the vitriol she is dumping on the forum? did you see the personal attacks she is targeting at everyone, ME included. I just had the balls to stand up to her and tell her to knock it off.

She hates men and has stated so. I simply concluded from her hate the cause and asked her not to blame US for it because WE didn't hurt her. WE aren't the bad guys. YET, she calls you, me, and all men "rapists"...her own words.

Now I am not some self appointed avenger but I AM not going to back down until she plays by the same rules I've played by for 6 years OR I am going to keep her problem in the front of enough people to be able to judge her for themselves and let the ratings bar ban her fro her own words.

either way, I have nothing to apologize for.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

I think calling her trailer trash was unwarrented, .

And that is your opinion. And yellow has HIS opinion. And some people agree with you. and some agree with him. And neither of you deserves to be called names because of your opinion. Euterpe thinks otherwise. That is the issue.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Toddster, you went too far...I have known you here long enough to realise that you enjoy being confrontational, and have come to learn to take your verbosity with a pinch of salt. I understand, and accept, that you are incensed with Euterpe's arrogance, and the depracating responses only served to fan your flames.Time to withdraw the unsubstantiated accusations.

I appreciate the candor Nick. And I have no doubt that you are not alone in thinking I went "too far". I've been down this road before, as I already stated with the infamous George Miller "Apology" thread (check the archives). All that I feared of George only came true AFTER he had robbed people of thousands of dollars and did a HUGE disservice to the Fiero Community. I was vindicated. But I still have negative feedbacks from that episode for daring to tell it like it was.

Standing by your convictions is hardest when all are against you. I could do a mea culpa and it might make a lot of people feel warm a fuzzy. But I can't do it knowing I am right. Euterpe has caused a lot of harm in her 3 months on this forum and contributed NOTHING of value. I stated earlier that I COULD be wrong in my conclsions about why she hates men, so as far as that point goes you already got your wish. But it almost does not matter. The fact is that, for what ever reason (I have my opinion) she hates men and is intent on trolling up a predominantly male forum for the purpose of anonymously venting her anger. She has no email, no web page, no location, never been to Fiero club meeting and can't even be honest about owning one or not. I don't know what your definition of a troll is but I suspect it has a lot of these elements. My opinion might, at best, be considered tacky or overly personal, but it is not invalid by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you, but I stand by every word.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-24-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guessed that OJ killed his wife despite the aquittal and lack of tangible evidence. Am I irresponsible of that too? I made an educated guess. You don't have to agree with it.

And I am not following her around. You have it backwards. She is coming to MY threads and wreaking havoc. That is how this all got started.

Trevor, you seem like a nice enough guy but you do not know what you are talkng about. Haven you read my posts? Did you see the vitriol she is dumping on the forum? did you see the personal attacks she is targeting at everyone, ME included. I just had the balls to stand up to her and tell her to knock it off.

She hates men and has stated so. I simply concluded from her hate the cause and asked her not to blame US for it because WE didn't hurt her. WE aren't the bad guys. YET, she calls you, me, and all men "rapists"...her own words.

Now I am not some self appointed avenger but I AM not going to back down until she plays by the same rules I've played by for 6 years OR I am going to keep her problem in the front of enough people to be able to judge her for themselves and let the ratings bar ban her fro her own words.

either way, I have nothing to apologize for.

Have you tried shooting cliff a PM about it? I am sure if enough people are tired of her crap, cliff will get ennough PM's or maybe one is enough " I dunno I am not cliff"
and he will solve the problem. might be he hasn't seen this thread yet, and letting him know about he, he can take whatever action's he feels are apropriate about it, weather it be warnign her, banning her, or just letting the rating system take its course after enough time.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She hates men and has stated so.

liar.

the only possible citation you can give to support this, i have already pointed out. since you are too dishonest to make the reference properly, i will reiterate it for you:

this, by the way, is an excellent example of todd's essential dishonesty, and the reason i said on the main threads that his context-sensitivity is highly selective.

as you will recall from above, he supplied this quote as the crowning example of my rape-motivated misandry:

<me>
most rapists are straight men. therefore, i will equate you with all rapists.
</me>

what he knows, of course, but chooses not to take into account, is that the comment was made in direct response to nick, who said:

<nick>
you choose to be homosexual, a murderer, rapist, pedaphile,or to use another word, deviant
</nick>

which, first, furthers the "lifesyle choice" nonsense of anti-homosexual prejudice, and second, equates my nature with that of a murderer and rapist. i was pointing out the obvious logical fallacy, in a manner calibrated to the conditions of the discussion, if we care to call it that... personally, i felt quite strongly that i was on the defense against pretty blatant (and later admitted) homophobia.

your onlyevidence that i have said anything even remotely like "i hate men" (which i have never said), is something i said against nick's homophobia.

are you now defending homophobia, as well as yellow's original post?

or are you, again and as always, simply trying to raise a smokescreen to cover your own sorry ass, chafed as it is by my unwillingness to let you get away with a peristent lie?

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Euterpe has caused a lot of harm in her 3 months on this forum and contributed NOTHING of value.
She has no email, no web page, no location, never been to Fiero club meeting and can't even be honest about owning one or not. I don't know what your definition of a troll is but I suspect it has a lot of these elements. My opinion might, at best, be considered tacky or overly personal, but it is not invalid by any stretch of the imagination.

so what? really.... i mean, so what? how many other people on this forum keep their privacy? (my email is listed by the way, idiot, and has been for some time.) since when does attending car meets qualify one for anything? i doubt that all 12,000 members have all been to a car show. this forum is not the center of the fiero universe. there are plenty of owners who don't subscribe here... just as there are some owners and even some forum members, like myself, for whom the fiero is not a central part of their existence.

you are not the "decider", todd. the criteria for my presence are not yours to determine or control.

and just what do you contribute to this forum, besides arrogance, dishonesty, and a partisanship at least as extreme as mine? what, besides your much lauded series on housing and credit, do you do here besides bait leftists at every opportunity... and most of those manufactured?

your opinion is worthless... and as always, totally beside the point.

you remain a bigot and a liar. your bigotry is your own, and you can stew in it. but your lying addresses me directly, and i will not back down until you rescind it, unequivocally.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so what? really.... i mean, so what? how many other people on this forum keep their privacy? (my email is listed by the way, idiot, and has been for some time.) since when does attending car meets qualify one for anything? i doubt that all 12,000 members have all been to a car show. this forum is not the center of the fiero universe. there are plenty of owners who don't subscribe here... just as there are some owners and even some forum members, like myself, for whom the fiero is not a central part of their existence.

you are not the "decider", todd. the criteria for my presence are not yours to determine or control.

and just what do you contribute to this forum, besides arrogance, dishonesty, and a partisanship at least as extreme as mine? what, besides your much lauded series on housing and credit, do you do here besides bait leftists at every opportunity... and most of those manufactured?

your opinion is worthless... and as always, totally beside the point.

you remain a bigot and a liar. your bigotry is your own, and you can stew in it. but your lying addresses me directly, and i will not back down until you rescind it, unequivocally.

So.... are you hot or what??
PFF
System Bot
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stated earlier that I COULD be wrong in my conclsions about why she hates men

liar. the only time you have stated your conclusion as anything but established fact, and i pointed that out to you, you did everything you could to shore yourself up, rhetorically, trotting out that absurd "rain" analogy to manufacture virtual certainty.

just stop lying, todd.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liar. the only time you have stated your conclusion as anything but established fact, and i pointed that out to you, you did everything you could to shore yourself up, rhetorically, trotting out that absurd "rain" analogy.

just stop lying, todd.

Don't be shy....
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

que?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

que?

So you gonna hook your webcam back up or what?
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:Hell, I hate it here in the trash can, it smells bad and my feet are sticking to the bottom. But when you are fighting with sewar rats you are likely to get covered with crap.

Hmmm...reminds me of another forum I once visited. I didn't stay long, though, it wasn't my kinda place.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Hmmm...reminds me of another forum I once visited. I didn't stay long, though, it wasn't my kinda place.

heterosexualforums.com ?

yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking

[www.hairless/wannabe/lesbian/manhaters.com]

[This message has been edited by yello86se (edited 02-24-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OJ KILLED HIS WIFE.

i believe oj killed nicolle. i wasn't there. i don't know. were you there?

Your continued request for citing a source is sounding silly.

your continued refusal to cite your source is telling. you appear to live in a magical world where believing a thing makes it true.

...right to attack every male (you included) on the forum?

got a source for this?

Maybe you reread the thread but you obviously didn't understand it. try again.

i understand it just fine, thanks, and don't need anyone to interpret it for me. try again.

She was raped.

cite your source.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-24-2007).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They don't disagree with me. THAT I could deal with. Have you read their posts? They are just spoiling for a fight . Nothing else.

100% wrong again. You can't deal with disagreement.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you read my posts? Obviously, you refer to me as a troll.I guess coming from you I should consider it a compliment since I consider you a liar who is so obsessed with trying to put someone down you wouldn't know the truth if it rose up and struck you in the face.Lets see you twist that statement into a threat against you.
PFF
System Bot
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool. i have a ratings bar. i had been wondering how many needed to be entered, to actually show up.

i expect that todd's calling in his chits, and making sure that his posse puts their votes where their PMs are. in fact, i'd lay odds that he's pulling in ringers, being unable to actually make a sustainable honest argument.

"stay tuned", indeed.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cool. i have a ratings bar. i had been wondering how many needed to be entered, to actually show up.

i expect that todd's calling in his chits, and making sure that his posse puts their votes where their PMs are. in fact, i'd lay odds that he's pulling in ringers, being unable to actually make a sustainable honest argument.

"stay tuned", indeed.

Whats your myspace?
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UNPROVOKED personal attack against fogglethorpe:

you people crack me up.

oh look! it's a woman in power! she's screechy! she's bitchy! she's not a Hooters chick! she has an active ego, she may actually not play nice! and worst, she represents those fictitious "san francisco values"!

schadenfreude, kids. it's what's for dinner.
would you like some salt with that?

Todd, you have misrepresented this exchange, either unwittingly or intentionally. Those who are interested in the context may read the actual text here.

Had I considered it a personal attack (I didn't), I'd have responded aptly instead of enlisting the likes of you for my defense. Thanks for the effort, but in the future do not assume I'm empathetic by default, and do take all pains to exclude my name from your turgid screeds.

------------------
Who is John Galt?

DemonDriver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DemonDriver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like to add, all this time and energy could have been directed to something IN REAL LIFE and not arguing about someones comments on a friggin chat forum about someone who doesnt give 2 sh!ts about what they think of her. :end rant:

are you now defending homophobia, as well as yellow's original post?

And if someone agrees, then they are "scum of society" right?

Its people opinions, deal with it.

People are only siding with you because Toddster is being so beligerant.

Your posts and replys do have a certain smugness to them. I think you have issues with the way women are portrayed. Tits and A$$ move product (all Brittany ever was, most of her sales were to little kids, those kids are grown and actually know what music is now, anyone remember Tiffany, Debbie Gibson?), just the way things are. try again next generation. I doubt you will have much luck then either.

Look at the Chicks with and without fieros threads.

Im sure we care how smart they are
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DemonDriver1:
And if someone agrees, then they are "scum of society" right?

nope. just "people i have a problem with." "scum" is a term i tend to reserve.

Its people opinions, deal with it.

i am dealing with it, by expressing my own, strongly. i don't know where people get this idea that the freedom to have an opinion is the same as the (non existent) freedom to have that opinion go without challenge.

People are only siding with you because Toddster is being so beligerant.

i'm aware of that. that's actually sort of the point.

Your posts and replys do have a certain smugness to them.

i know. in fact, if you look earlier in this thread, i concede that the one thing todd's quoted excerpts do demonstrate is something i would never deny: that i can be cranky, snide, and aggressive. does that lend support to todd's ridiculous hypothesis? only if you believe that women are necessarily less cranky, snide and aggressive than men, except as a consequence of psychological trauma.

I think you have issues with the way women are portrayed.

i most certainly do. but probably not in quite as simple a way as you may think. what concerns me more, though, is the reduction of women to the status only of sexual servants... which was, i think, a fair reading of yellow's comments.

DemonDriver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DemonDriver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i most certainly do. but probably not in quite as simple a way as you may think. what concerns me more, though, is the reduction of women to the status only of sexual servants...

Thats his opinion. You took the argument to another level with your "opinion" about him. Isnt that what Toddster has done?
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DemonDriver1:

Thats his opinion. You took the argument to another level with your "opinion" about him. Isnt that what Toddster has done?

i actually feel i calibrated my response fairly. like todd, i believe that you have to put a little energy into a return volley.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats your myspace?

Trevor...you DO realize you're hitting on a lesbian, don't you?

DemonDriver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DemonDriver1Send a Private Message to DemonDriver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i actually feel i calibrated my response fairly. like todd, i believe that you have to put a little energy into a return volley.

This is a calibrated response?

did a local glacier thaw out, or something? there seems to be a neanderthal in the neighborhood.

i always wonder why pathetic shitwads like this are so quick to call a woman "trailer trash," as if the queen of frickin' sheba were on her knees, eager to fellate him.

besides, i don't see why a bald head would be such a turn off to an imbecile like this... it would feel just like the only thing he ever does touch, when he gets off.

I do not understand the outrage you have about his comment?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck right

Im guessing he went to school, maybe college. A friday night of drinking and partying Ive had 2 queens of sheba.
Im thinking this is what he was referring to.

The fact that you took is personal is what I think Toddster is playing on.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock