Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8297 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
So, how about answering a question for me? It's a simple question, requiring a yes or no answer. You are at a party, there is a bowl full of punch, and you find a piece of s*** floating in it. Do you drink any punch? YES or NO?

well by your analogy then I suppose i should shun PFF because of a few bad apples or people I don't particularly get along with?

your analogy also proves your prejudice, I would infact not be supprised if you are racist

you are so blind to your own issues that you just brush it off as someone "not understanding you", the problem is that understand you all too well. You have a serious superiority complex
IP: Logged
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Oreif:
We are not saying "everyone" there is bad, We are saying the forum itself is viewed as bad BECAUSE of the few.
No matter how you spin it, Shaun (the attention whore) is almost always the first person people think of when you mention RFT.

thats exactly what you are doing by insulting the forum -

simple.. don't like a couple people... then insult them not everyone associated with them

insulting everyone associated with them is the same as saying that all whites are rich or that all blacks are crooks or all hispanics are boarder jumpers.. its just stupid and ignorant
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are at a party, there is a bowl full of punch, and you find a piece of s*** floating in it. Do you drink any punch? YES or NO?

It would have to be some damn good punch.....

Speaking of punches... How are you and ray b getting along? If he started a fiero forum, would you sign up? What if it had the best tech section of all the forums? Nevermind that there's going to be whole sections of the forum devoted to global warming and how evil republicans are.... Would you go there?
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets look at the numbers from RTF on Wed Jan.17 2007

There are 13 sections to the site

Tech………………3 post Shaun ,will, 1or 2 others names
Motorsport…………0 post for 7 days
Mainteance………….1
Non tech…………….0
RTF vs world……….7
Vender…………….…0 for 25 days
For sale ……………..3
Preferred users ……. .?
Any thing goes………0
Skyline and other ….1
Other cars…………..0
Kill stories ……… …1
Arnons bath house…7

Total………………..20 post -7 rtf vs world – 7 Aarons bath house = 6 post to the forum…..3 were selling things

Now lets look at your membership numbers
1204 registered users
I counted over 300 sing ups in the bath house that were there to sell products or promote web sites
So that leaves 800 to 900 members……..and I’m sure that Shaun and a few others have 10 + member names each so they can talk to there self and get a positive response.

So my opinion ……….you have maybe 25 members who post anything worth reading.

So my conclusion…………you can call it a respectable and informational site, but on Wed most of the post were spam sign-ups or members arguing in RTF vs the world with me.

dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and the others are never going to change PFF members viewpoint that RFT is a crappy forum.

Woah there big fella. Moderately respected here as you may be, you do not speak for all PFF members.

If would have been more appropriate to say that "You and the others are never going to change the viewpoint of some PFF members that RFT is a crappy forum."

I'd be a fool to try to deny that there are a number of people who are never going to be able to look at RFT without seeing "the place where all evil nasty banned PFF members go", "the septic tank", or any other insulting name you can think of, mostly due to the circumstances under which RFT came in to existance and how deeply that touched them.

...but anyone who has the ability to read RFT objectively, and see past the reasons for which it was originally created, probably has it within them to notice that it has evolved well beyond its initial venting and bash-fest. Sure it doesn't fit everyone's definition of "polite", but then not everyone is a fan of Martha Stewart either.

IMO the only significant shortcomings which RFT currently possesses, from most significant to least, are the RFT vs. The World section, its resident attention whore and his fanboys, and how whomever administrates it is has chosen to use the auto replace filter.

Eliminating RFT vs. The World, or at least rendering it invisible to all but those people who truly need it as an outlet, would go a long way to improving RFT's outward image.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:
well by your analogy then I suppose i should shun PFF because of a few bad apples or people I don't particularly get along with?

How about answering my yes or no question? Would you drink the punch?

your analogy also proves your prejudice,

This is just out there in left field. Not wanting to associate with people who live to insult us, cause Cliff and his forum trouble, act like 7th graders...that's not prejudice. Prejudice means to "pre-judge".

From dictionary.com

prej·u·dice [prej-uh-dis] Pronunciation Key –noun
1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

Without knowledge. We ALL know how those guys act. They were here. Shaunna got banned TWICE. I've read the crap they post over there. I have firsthand knowlege how they act. Your analogy doesn't hold water.

I would infact not be supprised if you are racist

Wow. That's just a load of crap. You have no idea how I feel about people of other races, so this is WAY out there in left field. Besides, the jerks I'm talking about at the septic tank aren't a race, they are a group of people who couldn't make it over here, and seem to have nothing better to do than insult us. They have an entire forum section dedicated to nothing else. They prove that by their actions. THEIR actions.

you are so blind to your own issues that you just brush it off as someone "not understanding you", the problem is that understand you all too well. You have a serious superiority complex

MY issues? I'm not the one that got banned and made my own bullshit forum called "pennockssucks". If you can't see how bad the people are that you choose to associate with, then it is YOU that are blind.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by dguy:

IMO the only significant shortcomings which RFT currently possesses, from most significant to least, are the RFT vs. The World section, its resident attention whore and his fanboys, and how whomever administrates it is has chosen to use the auto replace filter.

Eliminating RFT vs. The World, or at least rendering it invisible to all but those people who truly need it as an outlet, would go a long way to improving RFT's outward image.

Why do you bother trying to make RFT "respectable"? Why not just make the tech section here better, if you think it needs improvement?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
It would have to be some damn good punch.....

Hey, I don't care how good you tell me that punch is, I ain't drinking it.

Speaking of punches... How are you and ray b getting along? If he started a fiero forum, would you sign up? What if it had the best tech section of all the forums? Nevermind that there's going to be whole sections of the forum devoted to global warming and how evil republicans are.... Would you go there?

I don't know. He's tough to take some times, and can be difficult to reason with. It would depend on the tone, and if he edited people's posts to suit their own agenda.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you bother trying to make RFT "respectable"? Why not just make the tech section here better, if you think it needs improvement?

Why do I bother trying to make RFT respectable? I don't. I'm not even trying to. RFT will evolve at its own pace, due to how its members, of which I am not one, choose to conduct themselves. That's it, that's all.

I was simply pointing out that Oreif's blanket statement describing "PFF members viewpoint" does not in fact apply to all PFF members by voicing my contrasting opinion. Nothing else.

If you're managing to read more than that in to my post, I'm afraid that you're looking for things which aren't there.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes you judge and make opinions of the majority there without thought or reason - only your hate for shaun involved any sort of thought or reason. and i would never expect you to get along with him since he purposely does things to make you made for his own enjoyment

you are

it is

the end
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not just make the tech section here better, if you think it needs improvement?

Good point.

However, it would take active moderation, which Cliff has said he will never do.

There is a lot of noise in tech. Is asking what torque a lugnut takes "tech"? I don't think so. If I were a moderator of tech, I would probably move 1/2 the threads into general. Another 1/4 could probably be answered by a previous thread. So you're left with 1 in 4 threads that are worth reading.

PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ryan.hess

20784 posts
Member since Dec 2002

I don't know. He's tough to take some times, and can be difficult to reason with.

What if I told you that you could download a patch for your internet browser, and it would block all of his posts?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do I bother trying to make RFT respectable? I don't. I'm not even trying to. RFT will evolve at its own pace, due to how its members, of which I am not one, choose to conduct themselves. That's it, that's all.

I was simply pointing out that Oreif's blanket statement describing "PFF members viewpoint" does not in fact apply to all PFF members by voicing my contrasting opinion. Nothing else.

If you're managing to read more than that in to my post, I'm afraid that you're looking for things which aren't there.

That's how it read. If I misread, then my apologies.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

yes you judge and make opinions of the majority there without thought or reason - only your hate for shaun involved any sort of thought or reason. and i would never expect you to get along with him since he purposely does things to make you made for his own enjoyment

you are

it is

the end

How much thought or reason does it take to judge people who say the things like they do on RFT? Hmmm? THEY post what they do. I don't make this s*** up. And shaunna doesn't make me mad, per se, unless he causes Cliff a bunch of trouble. The rest is just an irritation, like a mosquito buzzing around. I just point out that those people act like turds. They don't do the Fiero community any good by THEIR actions.

As for you declaring me a rascist or whatever...that's prejudice. And hypocritical.

Oh, and you STILL haven't answered my question.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-18-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Good point.

However, it would take active moderation, which Cliff has said he will never do.

There is a lot of noise in tech. Is asking what torque a lugnut takes "tech"? I don't think so. If I were a moderator of tech, I would probably move 1/2 the threads into general. Another 1/4 could probably be answered by a previous thread. So you're left with 1 in 4 threads that are worth reading.

Why does it require active moderation? If you don't want to read about lug nut torque, DON'T. That's why they have thread titles. Read what interests you, and skip the rest. How long does that take?

What if I told you that you could download a patch for your internet browser, and it would block all of his posts?

Not necessary. Sometimes he is entertaining, in a drug-induced kind of way. When he's irritating, I just skip over the post.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thats exactly what you are doing by insulting the forum -

simple.. don't like a couple people... then insult them not everyone associated with them

insulting everyone associated with them is the same as saying that all whites are rich or that all blacks are crooks or all hispanics are boarder jumpers.. its just stupid and ignorant

WOW are you really stretching it.
Turning a dislike for an internet forum into a debate over prejudice and racial profiling???
Geez, I don't like Chrysler cars, So does that mean I hate everyone who owns or works for Chrysler??

But hey if that is what you really think, Oh well.

In the words of Will: "It's just an internet forum"
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think its funny that most of the RFT people Fierobear is arguing with have a greener bar than he does. Irony?

Also, of all the people he is arguing with, all have contributed WAY more to this forum than he ever has. Just do a search on Fierobear and see how much he posts in tech vs T/OT. How many build threads has Fierobear contributed?

So, we contribute more to this forum, have geeener bars and we are also members of a different forum.... Fierobear, you should come hang out at RFT, you can be like EBSB52 and never leave the anything goes section. You would feel welcome there.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Woah there big fella. Moderately respected here as you may be, you do not speak for all PFF members.

If would have been more appropriate to say that "You and the others are never going to change the viewpoint of some PFF members that RFT is a crappy forum."

I'd be a fool to try to deny that there are a number of people who are never going to be able to look at RFT without seeing "the place where all evil nasty banned PFF members go", "the septic tank", or any other insulting name you can think of, mostly due to the circumstances under which RFT came in to existance and how deeply that touched them.

...but anyone who has the ability to read RFT objectively, and see past the reasons for which it was originally created, probably has it within them to notice that it has evolved well beyond its initial venting and bash-fest. Sure it doesn't fit everyone's definition of "polite", but then not everyone is a fan of Martha Stewart either.

I changed the original to "most" as the higher percentage of PFF members have expressed a dislike for RFT.
I apologize if you felt offended.

I agree that the "vs. the world" is it's greatest problem. But then again it is that section that is the most pronounced as it purporsely goads people from here to troll there. It's a little difficult to "objectively to see past" it when the "1 or 2 bad apples" can edit members avatars with slander. So no matter where you post (tech, motorsports, etc) you are still harassed by the few, the immature, the attention whores.

Also, chances are that section will never disappear. If it were rendered invisible to general members or unregistered people, Then the members here who it is directed at would never see it causing Shaun not get the attention he so desperately craves.
Howie would never deny Shaun his addiction.
Hence most PFF members won't change their opinions of RFT.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, chances are that section will never disappear. If it were rendered invisible to general members or unregistered people, Then the members here who it is directed at would never see it causing Shaun not get the attention he so desperately craves.

I have a feeling certain RFT haters would purposly join to read that section. What would they have to complain about if we did such a thing? BTW, it was decided long ago not to hide sections from unregistered viewers because we like to link family/friends to certain threads. Not just the trash threads. This does not include the hidden sections we have now, those are only for well respected, trusted members.

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

really stretching it.

OMG you said "stretch" to Koburn LOL ROFL !
Now thats funny right there.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I have a feeling certain RFT haters would purposly join to read that section.

Well then get rid of the section. It has already been suggested by RFT members that it is a shortcoming of the forum.
It is also obvious that it is the section causing the most ill feelings between the two forums.
So in order to make it more legitimate, Are those that control RFT willing to eliminate it??

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HaHaHa, So now I have the "grammer police" following me around as well.

Sorry Will but again trying to avoid the basic's isn't going to work.
These are the facts:

You and the others are never going to change most PFF members viewpoint that RFT is a crappy forum.
Likewise, We are never going to change your viewpoint as well. (agree to disagree??)
Shaun is always going to be an "attention whore" and making posts on RFT to goad PFF members into trolling RFT.
The people will troll over there when goaded. (human nature)
Shaun will ralley his foolish followers and keep the flames going because of his addiction for attention.
As long as that continues, Nobody is going to take RFT seriously except for those that Shaun has fooled into following him.

So hey, Good luck, See ya later.

Avoiding the issue you were called on doesn't make you any less wrong. But hey, good luck saving face by hoping no one will notice.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

WOW are you really stretching it.
Turning a dislike for an internet forum into a debate over prejudice and racial profiling???
Geez, I don't like Chrysler cars, So does that mean I hate everyone who owns or works for Chrysler??

But hey if that is what you really think, Oh well.

In the words of Will: "It's just an internet forum"

What are you talking about? Does no one in this thread understand the concept of an analogy?

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy. Period.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Whatever.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-18-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

What are you talking about? Does no one in this thread understand the concept of an analogy?

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy. Period.

Nice.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever.

all of you guys are getting no where, you guys have given me an idea to open my own forum called trashtalk.com where everyone can dot his all day long. j/k

hey do u still make those door tabs? I need some white ones.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think its funny that most of the RFT people Fierobear is arguing with have a greener bar than he does. Irony?

That's because the ones I used to argue with are already GONE.

Why are YOU here, defending a forum that HATES us here? Hmmm?

Also, of all the people he is arguing with, all have contributed WAY more to this forum than he ever has. Just do a search on Fierobear and see how much he posts in tech vs T/OT. How many build threads has Fierobear contributed?

That's because I don't have the mechanical knowledge to contribute in tech. If I have a question, I ask. If I learn something, I share it. If I don't know, I don't hang around and B.S. about it just to be "cool."

So, we contribute more to this forum, have geeener bars and we are also members of a different forum.... Fierobear, you should come hang out at RFT, you can be like EBSB52 and never leave the anything goes section. You would feel welcome there.

So tech is the only thing that matters?

How about running a Fiero club for 5 years?

How about running the Westfest car show for 5 years?

How about organizing or helping with dozens of local Fiero events out here?

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am a meber of RFT and I don't hate ya fierobear,

I am on both forums, and enjoy them both, just like i enjoy 4 other forums as well. if ya don't like it just don't go there, your not gonna get your point accross to anyone, and no one is gonna get there point accross to you, so why bother?

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trevor, convincing them to accept RFT is like getting a fiero owner to love the SRT-4. You know how that goes
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy sh1t! All this over an online forum? Thats amazing. And I thought I was a bored and lonely guy. Keep it up, this makes me feeler less like a dork every day!!!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by crzyone:

Trevor, convincing them to accept RFT is like getting a fiero owner to love the SRT-4. You know how that goes

yeah its a ***** owning the cars i do, I have to deal with the bmw and srt-4 owners saying my fiero is complete trash, then i gota deal with fiero owners saying srt-4's are overrated and that bmw's suck and are a waste of money, then i gota deal with srt-4 owners talking about how fast there srt-4's are compared to bmw's and how cheaper they are to pull power out of, then i gota deal with bmw owners asking me how i can be seen in a "neon" and a "fiero" when i own a bmw.

i just don't give a **** anymore, i drive what I enjoy, and to nuts with everyone else, they can think what they want, but I enjoy ALL my cars.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

oh yeah, u want that r32 and ae86?
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, still do. PM me your mailing address on RFT and I''ll send off a cert cheque
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

OMG you said "stretch" to Koburn LOL ROFL !
Now thats funny right there.

LMAO I thought I was the only one that saw that!!!!!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
LMAO I thought I was the only one that saw that!!!!!

damn i dont get it
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

damn i dont get it

I believe koburn was called "raffi" as in giraffe at one point in time. If you can't figure it out here's a hint. giraffes have a long _ E _ K . He was test driving a ferrari and was poking out the top quit a bit . Kinda like a hiena

Hey check out this little jewel i found . Shaun at his finest , good to see he hasn't changed a bit.

Shaun41178

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

01-21-2002 02:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHA.
Holy Crap there sure are some ugly fu<kers on this forum. I mean i have seen some ugly people before but damn!!

Why does it seem like most of the girls with fieros are fat and ugly? I said most. I know not all are but I have seen the pics here up to page 15 and I must say......... not the best looking bunch
::shrugs::

[This message has been edited by Shaun41178 (edited 01-04-2003).]

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 01-18-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
come on, guys, liven it up. youre losing your entertainment value.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

come on, guys, liven it up. youre losing your entertainment value.

Do you think those guys know they're entertaining us?

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i think the idea was to entertain themselves, the thought of entertaining us never crossed their minds.

i read RFT occasionally, when PFF is too civil and i crave a little excitement. there are just as many (if not more) unsubstantiated claims of technical skill there as here, and it's kind of fun watching them claim to have "owned" someone here and fight among themselves. i'm glad they have a(nother) place to do that, so i dont have to see it if i dont feel like it.

ive never felt a desire to register or post anything there, nor would i go there for help to fix my car.

i drive an '84 duke, and when they figure out how to get 50 mpg out of it without sacrificing what little performance there is, i'll take an interest. till then, not very useful to me.
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a perfect metaphor. Act like a turd, get called a turd.

Act like a troll... get called a troll.

You obviously don't know you're entertaining ME.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-19-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock