Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8297 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

what an exciting life you must lead - scared of anyone disagreeing with something you say.

I never understood why people were so afraid of being wrong and having the opportunity to learn something.
the only posts over there that would draw ridicule are the same ones that would give you negative ratings over here

infact if you started posting sincere tech questions or heck even entertaining off topic posts nobody would hold any past issues against you and would get along fine (well most anyways, there may be a few that hold grudges but i'm not one of them)

You have some interesting interpretations of people's quotes. God help you if you ever listen to the White album.

I never said I was afraid, but I have no confidence in the forum, so why waste my time?
IP: Logged
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Granted, I haven't. What I can't understand is why you defend that forum. You and a few others seem to think the tech over there is the s***, but the rest of it is a bunch of junior high school level crap.

your prejudicial generalization of everyone that posts at RFT is the issue. I merely responded in here to defend the integrity of the majority of the members over there.

and you really need to drop the septic tank metaphor if you want to attept to argue that you only have issues with a few people over there like shaun.
thats like saying a public pool is a toilet because one kid pissed in it.

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 01-17-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are from California, and I normally encourage everyone to attend the regional events here, like Westfest. In your case, I'll make an exception.

what are u talking about? i was at west coast fiero's chatting with chris west yesterday, going back next week. are you trying to say i am not allowed there or the barbaque's anymore? lol
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
What are you guys argueing about really. If rft is so great let it stand on its own merit.
What that might be I couldn't say.
The reason it exists is because of this forum.
The original name was also based on this forum.
Whole topics and countless threads are devoted exclusivly to this forum.
Most links posted there are from threads here.

So what is the arguement?
Are you saying that now rft deserves respect?
I don't think rft will get any but since rft has devoted so much I was wondering if you could lick the sweat of my balls too.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

what are u talking about? i was at west coast fiero's chatting with chris west yesterday, going back next week. are you trying to say i am not allowed there or the barbaque's anymore? lol

No, that' isn't what i said. Read it again.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

your prejudicial generalization of everyone that posts at RFT is the issue. I merely responded in here to defend the integrity of the majority of the members over there.

It's not prejudice. It's how THEY conduct themselves. The proof is in the pudding.

I didn't get banned from Pennocks, I didn't start a forum called "pennockssucks", I'm not the one constantly insulting everything and everyone over here.

and you really need to drop the septic tank metaphor if you want to attept to argue that you only have issues with a few people over there like shaun.
thats like saying a public pool is a toilet because one kid pissed in it.

It's a perfect metaphor. Act like a turd, get called a turd.

Here's another metaphor - how many turds have to float in a punchbowl before you refuse to drink the punch? Answer for me - one is enough. RFT has more than one, so it's a pretty easy decision for me. What's your answer?
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Dude, it's *JUST* and internet forum. You're not Hester Prynne. But in a lot of ways, you're like FieroBear, only with thicker skin. You try to troll and are dealt with accordingly. Is that a surprise?

You are right, it is "JUST" an internet forum. So why do you really care what we think over here anyways?
In case you missed it, I was replying to crzyone's post. Geez, everytime I reply to one of his posts, you seem to think it is somehow directed towards you. I'm sure he can answer the post himself. All I did was use his same analogy and reversed it back at him. Dude, You need to step away and relax. It's obvious you are taking this way too personally. Remember it IS "JUST" A FORUM.

And for the record, I don't "try to troll" I just mess with Shaun. Why do you think I "troll" when all I do is post replies to Shaun's inane posts? He's "just one person on the forum".
Do you think because I post responses to Shaun's posts in the "vs. world" section, that I "troll the entire forum"?? Also I thought the vs. world WAS for "trash talk". Isn't that one of your arguements to validate it as a legitimate forum that we are not to judge the entire forum based on one section and the ring leader of it?? If I recall isn't that called a "double standard"??? To use your words "Hello Kettle? Pot???"

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-17-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I challenge anyone from PFF to come over and use your PFF screen name, post in forums outside VS and see what happens. You might be surprised. Post a topic like you would in General Fiero Chat.

Now that I think of it, the kind of people that don't go to RFT are the type of people I wouldn't care to see there in the first place.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I challenge anyone from PFF to come over and use your PFF screen name, post in forums outside VS and see what happens. You might be surprised. Post a topic like you would in General Fiero Chat.

I'd rather light my hair on fire and put it out with a hammer.

I don't trust the people over there. They've done nothing to indicate that I should trust them.

Now that I think of it, the kind of people that don't go to RFT are the type of people I wouldn't care to see there in the first place.

And vice-versa.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-17-2007).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I joined there just to speak up for myself over comments being made there. I have to admit my only goal was to troll and give Shaun trouble. I stay mostly in RTF vs. the World . Shaun does have a few of his on little nut swingers and they do talk a lot of trash, but there are a few members who are trying to make it a better place.
Like I said over there I prefer Pennocks and the rules it has…..over theirs. I will still go there when I need to take a S***
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Isn't HE the one who accused ME of being a troll?

And, true to form, you said you were going to leave and then stepped right back in.

Granted, I haven't. What I can't understand is why you defend that forum. You and a few others seem to think the tech over there is the s***, but the rest of it is a bunch of junior high school level crap.

Hmm... Motorsports is junior high crap, Maintenance is junior high crap... Non-Tech is junior high crap... Vendors in the Fiero community are selling junior high crap... People are selling junior high crap... Anything goes has junior high crap... Skylines are junior high crap... other kinds of cars are all junior high crap... and killstories are junior high crap (I didn't even think kids in junior high could drive...).
yeah, that about sums it up... in Fierobear's universe in which he(?) knows everything without experiencing anything and cowers away from people who don't just sit around and take his(?) holier than thou attitude.

Do you know enough about tech to evaluate how good the Tech section is? Quick: in which hand do you use a left-handed crescent wrench?

Most of the tech section here would be Maintenance on RFT... A Motorsports section here wouldn't have any topics in it, nobody here has a Skyline, Nobody here can acknowledge the existence of other cars and nobody here has ever won a race, so no one here has any kill stories.

As logically absurd as those claims are, that's exactly what you'd be saying about PFF if you posted on RFT.

I go there ONCE, and lob a few grenades at them, and call them for their BS (which you guys PROUDLY say you do there). I'd call that fair play, you call it trolling.

It doesn't matter HOW you try to justify your trolling, you're still trolling. The ends do NOT justify the means. Just like it doesn't matter why you popped a squat in someone's living room... you still popped a squat in his living room and he's still going to beat your @$$ for it.
If you were really as superior as you try to act, you wouldn't have tried to troll, and you wouldn't be in an argument now trying and failing to defend your own trolling and double standards. In fact, if you were as superior as you try to act, you would understand why you're being ridiculed for your sense of superiority.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-17-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I joined there just to speak up for myself over comments being made there. I have to admit my only goal was to troll and give Shaun trouble. I stay mostly in RTF vs. the World . Shaun does have a few of his on little nut swingers and they do talk a lot of trash, but there are a few members who are trying to make it a better place.
Like I said over there I prefer Pennocks and the rules it has…..over theirs. I will still go there when I need to take a S***

Up until the last sentence you actually sounded like a mature adult. There are good members but you will still "s***" over there to spite one particular member. Nice.

Fierobear, you have a bad superiority complex. Hope it works for you.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Dude, You need to step away and relax. It's obvious you are taking this way too personally. Remember it IS "JUST" A FORUM.

And for the record, I don't "try to troll" I just mess with Shaun. Why do you think I "troll" when all I do is post replies to Shaun's inane posts? He's "just one person on the forum".
Do you think because I post responses to Shaun's posts in the "vs. world" section, that I "troll the entire forum"?? Also I thought the vs. world WAS for "trash talk". Isn't that one of your arguements to validate it as a legitimate forum that we are not to judge the entire forum based on one section and the ring leader of it?? If I recall isn't that called a "double standard"??? To use your words "Hello Kettle? Pot???"

I am relaxed. Why are you so wound up?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And, true to form, you said you were going to leave and then stepped right back in.

When I said "conversation over", I mean with you.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am relaxed. Why are you so wound up?

I'm not wound up at all. I am having too much amusement watching pro RFT folks try to legitimize a forum that originally was made to mock this one.
You, Kohburn, and crzyone can post all you want about how things over at RFT are changing for the better or is a no-BS place. The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun who spends most of his time mocking this forum. He posts the most BS over there for the only purpose to get people to reply back. Which is naturally going to draw people to troll his posts. Then you all come to his aid and blame PFF members. I actually think he is pretty much an attention junky. If he isn't rattling someone's cage he gets depressed. He may be only one person but his actions are what many here deem the core meaning of RFT and the most noticed when viewing RFT. It's really ashame you and some others don't see the whole picture.

No matter how much you try to defend it, you are never going to change peoples minds about it.

But hey, Keep trying. I enjoy the humor.

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Up until the last sentence you actually sounded like a mature adult. There are good members but you will still "s***" over there to spite one particular member. Nice.

That's where Shaun lives.......I will sh** in his house any chance I get. If you don’t like the smell he gives the place flush the toilet. and get rid of the turds.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 01-17-2007).]

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I said "conversation over", I mean with you.

HAHAHAHA!!

Keep trying, then.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will

14226 posts
Member since Jun 2000

I'm not wound up at all. I am having too much amusement watching pro RFT folks try to legitimize a forum that originally was made to mock this one.
The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun who spends most of his time mocking this forum.

You were using a lot of punctuation for someone who wasn't wound up.
So by your logic, you can define a forum by the conduct of the person with the highest postcount?

Ok, sweet. You best get to changing your opinion of RFT, then. *I* am the most prolific poster. Shaun is #2.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Shaun is #2.

Seems like the point that many have been trying to make, all along.

Sorry Will. That was way to easy. You just set it right up there on the tee...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-17-2007).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You were using a lot of punctuation for someone who wasn't wound up.
So by your logic, you can define a forum by the conduct of the person with the highest postcount?

Ok, sweet. You best get to changing your opinion of RFT, then. *I* am the most prolific poster. Shaun is #2.

Huh??? Because I use a lot of punctuation I'm wound up???
No, it's to make a point. But I see it is wasted on you. Or is punctuation "gibberish" to you.

There you go again only taking part of the sentence and using it out of context.

Here let me show you.
The ENTIRE sentence is:
"The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun who spends most of his time mocking this forum."

Do you spend most of your time mocking this forum?? Do you spend hours reading a forum that you do not like just so you can yank someone's chain??
If this is true and you are the most prolific poster who mocks this forum, Then my opinion of RFT has dropped to a new low.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it's to make a point. But I see it is wasted on you. Or is punctuation "gibberish" to you.

I figured out nearly two pages ago that trying to reason with Will is like hearding cats. Fuggeddaboudit.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I figured out nearly two pages ago that trying to reason with Will is like hearding cats. Fuggeddaboudit.

dude, u ***** alot for a chick, does your husband ever punch you in the face and just tell you to shut the **** up somtimes?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
sig check

------------------
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
hmmmm no workie

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-18-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84fierotrevor Has now decided to show us why he prefers a shitcan forum.
Flush trevor!!!! How about a courtesy flush?

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 01-18-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

its a joke, apperently im not the only one to find it funny, since I didn't make the origonal picture...I am sure that some other shitcan forum made that pic up right? lol
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

its a joke, apperently im not the only one to find it funny, since I didn't make the origonal picture...I am sure that some other shitcan forum made that pic up right? lol

YEah I see it is a joke. The whole thing is a joke. It is exactly the kind of joke that represents RFT.
Thats the point. It isn't me that doesn't get it.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There you go again only taking part of the sentence and using it out of context.

Here let me show you.
The ENTIRE sentence is:
"The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun who spends most of his time mocking this forum."

Do you spend most of your time mocking this forum?? Do you spend hours reading a forum that you do not like just so you can yank someone's chain??
If this is true and you are the most prolific poster who mocks this forum, Then my opinion of RFT has dropped to a new low.

Your reasoning doesn't work grammatically, sorry. If it were typed correctly in the first place, it would have read "The fact is, the most prolific poster over there is Shaun, who spends most of his time mocking this forum." Regardless of your poor punctuation, its still grammatically incompatible with the reasoning you're trying to use. You said A) the most prolific poster is Shaun and B) shaun spends most of his time mocking this forum. That's 2 separate statements in one sentance. If you'd wanted to say what you're trying to make it say now, you'd have had to originally have said "The fact is, the most prolific poster who spends most of their time mocking this forum, is Shaun."

Sorry, can't use semantics to get out of this one. Will got you.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I guess trevor is trying to prove how RFT is superior, huh? Yeah, he really showed me! Boo f'ing hoo.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess trevor is trying to prove how RFT is superior, huh? Yeah, he really showed me! Boo f'ing hoo.

wtf are u and pokey talking about? I am not even talking about RFT, I posted a joke pic, cause ur such a whiney little girl, fiero bear, this has nothing to do with rft,

if u wanna bring my opnion of rft into it, I like it so i post there, I am not gonna try and get u guys to post there, dispite what u guys might think, the world doesn't revolve around you, so I don't give a f*uck if you post there or not, I see you guys online what, maybe a mintue a day? do you think i care where u post or don't post? u don't like rft good for you, don't go there, like I said I don't care, i visit 6 other forums besides pennocks. you guys can do whatever u want, I don't know where u got the idea I was trying to defend rft so u guys would come join, lol. get over yourselves. I am posting cause I think its funny how much fierobear, "guy or girl not sure he/she won't say, is such a little whiner, i mean come on, its the internet, if u don't like rft, say I don't like rft, I didn't join, and move the f*ck on with life, go smell some flowers, push urself away from the computer, and go out and find somthing in life to do besides argue on the net all day if you acctualy get upset enough to keep coming back and countering everyone elses point, and trying to force yours, your to involed in the cyberworld and need to get out. you "fierobear" and crazyone, and whoever else, keep arguing your points back and forth, like one of u is suddenly gonna say "you know what! I was wrong? I am sorry I see it your way now!!.....thanks!"

give me a break,

and of course your not going to like my joke, it was aimed at the expsence of you, and your constant whining, I didn't post it there for your amusment, i posted it there for the people that did enjoy it, which I got 2 messeges on about it being hilerious already....
one doesn't like rft ether, but they admited u whine like monkey getting raped.

relax, your argument isn't going anywhere in ether direction, go outside, take a walk, drink some water, come back, and you can continue to argue pointlessly getting nowhere with each other.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

what ever happend to you whinning about archie?? u whined about some flywheel or somthing for like 4-5 years
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here let me show you.
The ENTIRE sentence is:

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Your reasoning doesn't work grammatically, sorry. If it were typed correctly in the first place, it would have read "The fact is, the most prolific poster over there is Shaun, who spends most of his time mocking this forum." Regardless of your poor punctuation, its still grammatically incompatible with the reasoning you're trying to use. You said A) the most prolific poster is Shaun and B) shaun spends most of his time mocking this forum. That's 2 separate statements in one sentance. If you'd wanted to say what you're trying to make it say now, you'd have had to originally have said "The fact is, the most prolific poster who spends most of their time mocking this forum, is Shaun."

Sorry, can't use semantics to get out of this one. Will got you.

Was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.
"who spends most of his time mocking this forum." was an adjective clause describing Shaun. It doesn't change the primary clause, which was "The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun".
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will

14226 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Why forget about it? Just because it requires superb organization and meticulous planning?
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a perfect metaphor. Act like a turd, get called a turd.

Here's another metaphor - how many turds have to float in a punchbowl before you refuse to drink the punch? Answer for me - one is enough. RFT has more than one, so it's a pretty easy decision for me. What's your answer?

wow - everything you just said proves my point..

you are labeling everyone there based on only 1 or 2 - and calling them all bad - thats the epitome of prejudice..
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by DL10:

atleast you admit that not everyone there is your enemy - but why take a "**** " there.. how would you feel if they all starting coming here to take a **** ..
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
there are only about 3-4 people who seem to have any real issue with RFT -- and realize it or not the only problem they have is with shaun.. so if they can demonize a whole forum for one person and treat the blacks like slaves .. er i mean the rest of the forum like they aren't human then they aren't the type of people whose opinion I even care about. Only reason for posting here is to counter all the BS so it doesn't affect as many innocent bystanders.

I find it amusing how you guys have an issue with trevor now.. he used to be one of you guys attacking RFT
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

atleast you admit that not everyone there is your enemy - but why take a "**** " there.. how would you feel if they all starting coming here to take a **** ..

The majority of the founding members of RFT are there because they DID crap all over this forum, and were booted out because of it.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you are labeling everyone there based on only 1 or 2 - and calling them all bad - thats the epitome of prejudice..

No you are missing the point.
We are not saying "everyone" there is bad, We are saying the forum itself is viewed as bad BECAUSE of the few.
No matter how you spin it, Shaun (the attention whore) is almost always the first person people think of when you mention RFT.
By that accord, Shaun will always be the "poster child" for RFT. With his addiction for attention he will always keep the flames between the two forums going. You and others will foolishly back him and we will back those he has targeted. It's not going to end and nobody is going to change anyone else's opinion. (On here and there)

Was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.
"who spends most of his time mocking this forum." was an adjective clause describing Shaun. It doesn't change the primary clause, which was "The fact is the most prolific poster over there is Shaun".

HaHaHa, So now I have the "grammer police" following me around as well.

Sorry Will but again trying to avoid the basic's isn't going to work.
These are the facts:

You and the others are never going to change most PFF members viewpoint that RFT is a crappy forum.
Likewise, We are never going to change your viewpoint as well. (agree to disagree??)
Shaun is always going to be an "attention whore" and making posts on RFT to goad PFF members into trolling RFT.
The people will troll over there when goaded. (human nature)
Shaun will ralley his foolish followers and keep the flames going because of his addiction for attention.
As long as that continues, Nobody is going to take RFT seriously except for those that Shaun has fooled into following him.

So hey, Good luck, See ya later.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-18-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief summed things up very well. Before I sign off, a few words with Kohburn...

Uh...no. The only way you can come to that conclusion is to have missed my point entirely. More on that later.

Wrong. I haven't read the septic tank for a long time, but I can recall a few other names...

MNfatass
Dork_316
Stimpy
Aaron

There are a bunch more, but again, I don't remember their names. I can't stand the place long enough to go there and give you any more.

So, how about answering a question for me? It's a simple question, requiring a yes or no answer. You are at a party, there is a bowl full of punch, and you find a piece of s*** floating in it. Do you drink any punch? YES or NO?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock