Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8296 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

When did you finally come to that realization? Now you need to convince everyone else here as well. About time someone came out and admitted it.

Seriously, your comment was dumb.

After a classy post like this? I don't think so.

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

lol, no posts for weeks, i make a post, u instantly reply, I am still browsing the site, and go back and see yours. sorry but u can't hide that u sit onlinewith the refresh button, tell ur husband to skull ****k u more.

And that, coming on the heels of this...

Funny or not, its true,
Falcon4 was saying how great this forum was, and that rft can rot in hell for all he cares, He gets banned, then suddenly cliff is a loser and rft is great, and pennocks is suddenly the suck??

give me a break, I woulda banned him way before cliff. atleast cliff gave him plenty of chances. to bad rft is gonna let him stick around

if he smartens up, I would be glad to have him around, but his track record with forums is not on his side so I am not expecting much.

The blind leading the blind.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-29-2007).]

IP: Logged
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fierobear, he has been a member of this forum for over 5 years. He has been a member of RFT for under a year. He joined RFT to argue with Shaun. Have you not been paying attention to this thread at all?

Since when does being a member of a particular forum make you a bad person? Are you that shallow? What is your problem?

If you have a problem with a particular person, confront the person. Stop with the silly blanket statements about people on RFT.

Stop being an idiot with a silly vendetta. Be the bigger person. I don't get this petty little war you are trying to have. You are doing the exact thing that you dispise Shaun for.

I am a member of both forums. BOTH forums have their good and their bad. You can not tell me that the people of this forum are any better than the people on ANY other forum. If you have a problem with Shaun on the other forum, then fine. I'm sure Shaun is on a lot of forums. Are they bad too?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Fierobear, he has been a member of this forum for over 5 years. He has been a member of RFT for under a year. He joined RFT to argue with Shaun. Have you not been paying attention to this thread at all?

Since when does being a member of a particular forum make you a bad person? Are you that shallow? What is your problem?

If you have a problem with a particular person, confront the person. Stop with the silly blanket statements about people on RFT.

Stop being an idiot with a silly vendetta. Be the bigger person. I don't get this petty little war you are trying to have. You are doing the exact thing that you dispise Shaun for.

I am a member of both forums. BOTH forums have their good and their bad. You can not tell me that the people of this forum are any better than the people on ANY other forum. If you have a problem with Shaun on the other forum, then fine. I'm sure Shaun is on a lot of forums. Are they bad too?

If you want to continue this discussion, send a PM. Otherwise, it's pointless.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

If you want to continue this discussion, send a PM. Otherwise, it's pointless.

That is what someone says, when they have nothin to argue back with lol

since I visit rft and that makes me a bad person, don't forget to trash everyone else that visits there.

also oh yeah since im so bad, Make sure u stay away from, and trash r1-forums.com thefuseforums.com bimmerforums.com and ephatch.com and some others as well

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-29-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is what someone says, when they have nothin to argue back with lol

No, this is what someone says when they've already said everything there is to say, and the person they are talking to doesn't get it.

since I visit rft and that makes me a bad person, don't forget to trash everyone else that visits there.

Not necessarily a bad person, but there IS that smell...

also oh yeah since im so bad, Make sure u stay away from, and trash r1-forums.com thefuseforums.com bimmerforums.com and ephatch.com and some others as well

I have no interest in those forums.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no interest in those forums.

so now u can smell me thru the internet?? hahahah! awsome. what more can u tell me about my lifestyle, really I would love for u to tell me more about the trash that i am.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whap whap whap

*yawn*

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAGHHHHGGHGHHHHGHAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*yawn*

Exactly, You don't know jack **** about me, so shut the fuk up. you sound retarded talking about how u can smell me and other retarded wanna be comebacks. Thanks. Chow.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-30-2007).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exactly, You don't know jack **** about me, so shut the fuk up. you sound retarded talking about how u can smell me and other retarded wanna be comebacks. Thanks. Chow.

I know you are but what am I?
Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would appreciate it if the members of this forum would not lump everyone on RFT together with one defamed ideal. Try and find me bashing on anyone here, or this forum. The only reason im over there is because i got tired of sifting through / reading the same thing day in and day out. i come here if im looking for parts, i find i get better answers to questions involiving any kind of engineering over there.

yea shaun needs something better to do with his time, and to those of you who say its not worth going ovet ther because of RFT vs the world. yet you say to those of us who dont like being here because of reading the lame junk alot of people post, "just dont read it". It is quite possible you should subscribe to your own school of thought and maybe, JUST MAYBE. you could let some of this assenine crap go.
PFF
System Bot
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

typhoon

1006 posts
Member since Sep 2005
testing something
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:

testing something

that girl has some big guns!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum5/HTML/000122.html

raydar. seriously - WTF does that belong in here for? its already been established that its main perpetraitor can't even post in RFT anymore - it has nothing to do with RFT - just a couple people that happen to be members of both forums and many more.

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum5/HTML/000122.html

Raydar, I like you but that really has nothing to do with RFT.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Raydar, I like you but that really has nothing to do with RFT.

You mean just because all the spams/PMs had a link to RFT, it has nothing to do with it?

Look... I agree that this shouldn't refllect on the greatest majority of folks over there, but the fact is, it was perpetrated because of an ongoing rivalry between Cliff and PFF, and RFT. Yet another chapter.

I believe that this whole episode is quite germaine to the topic.

That said... I'm not, for a second, going to try to paint with such broad strokes that I say "It was RFT's fault."
Obviously, it wasn't.
That's the point that I've been trying to make for months. If they (Howard and the people who really want RFT to succeed) really want to have a legitimate forum, they'll put the morons and troublemakers on a short leash, and they'll lose the "RFT vs the World" section. (Of course we all know who "the world" is, don't we!)

Make a deal with you... When all four of the people who did this kwrap are banned from RFT - have their accounts deleted and are never allowed to return - I'll retract my post and delete my link.
Hell... I'll even offer an apology.

I won't be holding my breath.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if the owners/administrators of RFT perpetrated this sort of crime, their assets are at risk: their homes, cars, computers, everything. if they are minors, their parents are liable.

IF, as the email quoted in the original thread asserts, shaun had a hand in this, then RFT is forfeit. not the general membership, but the forum. i think it's become important to distinguish between them.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah... a guy who is ip banned from rft goes to Cliffs forum and spams it with rft links everywhere. Sounds like an rft conspiracy to me...

Raydar, you are cooler than this.

I am surprised Product was part of this but I know him and aaron talk to eachother online. They probibly thought they were being really funny when they were doing this.

Sounds like a couple idiots got drunk and went on a spamming spree. They will get what is comming to them.

I found out that this happened like everyone else. I went to log in to PFF after a night shift and saw Cliff had shut down the forum. Can't say I was surprised when I saw that it was Aaron was at the center of this.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

if the owners/administrators of RFT perpetrated this sort of crime, their assets are at risk: their homes, cars, computers, everything. if they are minors, their parents are liable.

IF, as the email quoted in the original thread asserts, shaun had a hand in this, then RFT is forfeit. not the general membership, but the forum. i think it's become important to distinguish between them.

if u mean the conversation where aaron discribes what he is doing, that wasn't an email.
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if u mean the conversation where aaron discribes what he is doing, that wasn't an email.

i stand corrected. it was an AIM conversation:

"AaronZ34: It was Stuart, Shaun, Product, and I"

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i stand corrected. it was an AIM conversation:

"AaronZ34: It was Stuart, Shaun, Product, and I"

yeah since Aaron and Shaun are such close pals - i'm sure it was legitimate. still no clue who stuart is
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

yeah since Aaron and Shaun are such close pals - i'm sure it was legitimate. still no clue who stuart is

I bet they did it because of racism! call in the hardyboy aceman, and let him use his extensive training in INTERNET RACIST SNIFFING"

to figure all this out.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

so, are you suggesting that "aaron" is trying to implicate shaun and RFT? or maybe that trevor is trying to implicate shaun and RFT?
please clarify.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-13-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so, are you suggesting that "aaron" is trying to implicate shaun and RFT?

I would not doubt it if he was. Its not like we can ask him since he has been scarse since this all went down. He was banned from rft by Shaun, so its a good possibility. (atleast I think it was Shaun)
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno. I never go there.

------------------
* USA Presidential election results, 2000:

G W Bush - 50,456,002........ Al Gore - 50,999,897 [Infoplease]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would not doubt it if he was.

maybe we should ask shaun then. i wonder if he's aware of this discussion, and would care to comment??
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maybe we should ask shaun then. i wonder if he's aware of this discussion, and would care to comment??

Go ahead and ask him. You know where to find him.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:
Go ahead and ask him. You know where to find him.

i lurk RFT. dont have a login, never will.

ok, here's shaun's statement from RFT

"Shaun41178(2)
Old Man Hammit
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
do I feel like beating aarons ass? No not really. What was done effects me in no way shape or form.
I dont' know whos idea it was. Wasn't mine as I had to be directed to the site as I didnt' know how to find it.
I dont' know why aaron is claiming I was part of it all......"

aside from trevor's assertion (which i'm inclined to believe) that aaron said shaun was directly involved, i havent seen any evidence of shaun's involvement at all. no posts, no IP traces. as for shaun's claim of innocence, i haven't decided.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-13-2007).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Shauns public reactions to this are totally out of character for him, especialy if he wasn't involved.
If I had to guess, I would say he was involved and is simply afraid to admit it right now due to all of the comments going on about suing and such. His quiet demeanor about the whole thing is just not Shaun like, if you know what I mean.
PFF
System Bot
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I think Shauns public reactions to this are totally out of character for him, especialy if he wasn't involved.
If I had to guess, I would say he was involved and is simply afraid to admit it right now due to all of the comments going on about suing and such. His quiet demeanor about the whole thing is just not Shaun like, if you know what I mean.

Ding Ding Ding.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just testing some lost pics......................

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bwahahahahaa
Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Conforming to the Original topic, I have a few words out of the few things I actually post on here.

There are always going to be things you like, and dislike on forums. I've moderated and Admin'd on a few myself, and am a member of many. There are going to be policies that you will agree, or disagree with, and there will be people that you will like, or dislike.

IT IS THE SAME ON ANY FORUM.

And there are always going to be people trying to pick fights.

This is what I have to say on both forums.

I believe that the Self-Moderating ratings bar on Pennocks is a good Idea in theory but is based on a system that has no rules to discipline, or ban people by. It's an easy system to abuse.

I also believe that RFT is a direct, natural result of a Pennocks banning system that has no rules. A system like Pennocks has creates an environment which allows members " to gang up" on eachother... It discourages freedom of opinion if yours doesn't line up with the latest Fiero guru. The Pennocks rating system is the reason things escalate to such high proportions in flame wars, because there is goading, and then attacking on each sides of the coin. I bet you, that even people who are un-involved in such wars, will fly around rating other members based on what side they take. It's a system of distrust.

People wonder why that is? We all know there are trash talkers on both sides... The only thing that would be different if this forum was moderated seperately, is that no matter what side you're on, if you say something to someone that is in violation with forum policy, you would be dealt with according to the rules.

A forum that is Moderated with a policy and discipline structure in place is BY FAR the most effective, and fair way in which to take care of troublemakers. I don't believe that is completely done effectively on RFT either, because the origins the forum comes from. I think that there are a few that need to learn HOW to argue, and how to say things without upsetting people, on both sides of the coin.

I am not saying this to usher in a new era of change, but I am saying that if you don't like it here, go over there. If you don't like it there, go over here.

If you don't like it in either place, then start your own forum.

I personally browse both sites because I can't get enough Fiero. I've been on Pennocks for almost five years now... but they both feed that need!

[This message has been edited by Leafy (edited 02-22-2007).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I choose option C.
Believe it or not there are some rules on RFT. It isn't the wild west it used to be when it first started. Over there you get what you dish out. If you treat people with respect they will respect you also, the same goes with flamming. If you want to pass of some BS as fact, be prepared to be called out. Even Shaun get's called out for some of the stuff he tries to pass as factual without proof.
The bottom line is people shouldn't judge a forum because of a handful of rotten apples, if they did even PFF would be considered a "sewer" as it has it's share of unsavory characters too.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Just testing some lost pics......................

if your only attached at the shoulder how do you only have 1 ass?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raydar:
You mean just because all the spams/PMs had a link to RFT, it has nothing to do with it?

Look... I agree that this shouldn't refllect on the greatest majority of folks over there, but the fact is, it was perpetrated because of an ongoing rivalry between Cliff and PFF, and RFT. Yet another chapter.

I believe that this whole episode is quite germaine to the topic.

That said... I'm not, for a second, going to try to paint with such broad strokes that I say "It was RFT's fault."
Obviously, it wasn't.
That's the point that I've been trying to make for months. If they (Howard and the people who really want RFT to succeed) really want to have a legitimate forum, they'll put the morons and troublemakers on a short leash, and they'll lose the "RFT vs the World" section. (Of course we all know who "the world" is, don't we!)

Make a deal with you... When all four of the people who did this kwrap are banned from RFT - have their accounts deleted and are never allowed to return - I'll retract my post and delete my link.
Hell... I'll even offer an apology.

I won't be holding my breath.

Interesting how things appear to be working out. Quite.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My Fiero Store
My Fiero Store 2

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 03-05-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave