Started on: 07-26-2004 01:17 AM
Replies: 283 (7655 views)
Last post by: FieroGTguy on 09-30-2004 01:06 AM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2004 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not that many cigars, it didn't take that long.

What was I running? '73 Grand Am with a SD455. Still have it too. The car that broke was a Torino Cobra with a 351. The car that didn't break was white, '68 GTO with a 400 HO (not ram air) convertible. Bone stock. He never had a chance. I also never should have sold the car back to him, it would be worth a fortune today.

You guessed *I* would drive a Mopar? The only Mopar I'd take would be an old Hemicuda convertible.

John Stricker

PS: Great, Blake, I feel so much better now. Just looked on the NADA classic car guide. Low Retail is $10,400, Average Retail is 21,500, High Retail is $34,100. It could be worth 50% more than those figures if it was a Judge, and I just don't remember, but I don't think it was. It did have the rally wheels, though.

PPS: Back in those days, these runs were all made late at night, after 1:00 am, because after that there were *NO* KS Highway Patrol on duty. They were on call, but not on patrol. There was also virtually no traffic on I70 that time of night/morning. It was also good form for the winner to buy the loser breakfast at Mitten's Truck Stop in Oakley on the way back home.

EDIT: Sorry, the link doesn't work directly, but it takes you to the site and you can plug in the particulars if you're interested.

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

YEAH... and now you're just old and stupid!!!

Now that is FUNNY! How many cigars did you smoke between Hays and Colorado? Hey, I've got a local place that rents Vipers and what not... you and Chris up to that same run in my rental vs. your Finale? Actually, I need to post that picture of what they made Chris run against at Wheatstock

Actually, I was just curious what YOU were running back in the day? The broken car sounds like it might have been a mustang (they put 351's in them right?)... the other car... I'm just gonna take a wild guess here... was an Impala with a 327... and my second wild ace guess was that you were in a Coronet with a 383...

Am I close...?

[This message has been edited by jstricker (edited 09-07-2004).]

IP: Logged
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2004 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best one for me was the 69 GTO in green.

Not really the fastest, but all round great road car and fast enough.

BTW. a slow car was anything over 15 sec. and lots of guys had 14 second cars.

Arn

The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Edited:Post a pic of your nitrous kit I might be interested .

I sent you a pm but here is the link as well

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/022142.html

SH

hoola47

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2004 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoola47Send a Private Message to hoola47Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
25$ for two runs is too expensive for you, yet you are extremely confident you'll win. Did you guys not agree that the loser has to pay for the run, a tank of gas and a couple beers or something?
I don't have the time to reread the entire topic but I remember something such as the loser paying or whatever. So drive down, race for free, have a couple free drinks, then drive home on a free tank of gas. If your so confident stop making excuses.

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
Auto, soon to be 5 spd Getrag from 88 z24, Best 1/4 = 16.1 at 83mph, mods, wires, CRX intake, and power pulley. Planning Turbo 2.8 swap for a little more umph!!!!

Bought for 2500$ Canadian.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

What do you have..??

As far as a performance Fiero goes? Nothing, my money is a bit tied up in educational goals.

I bet my dog could whip your's
or
I can run faster then you
or
my daughter could beat you up... and she's only 8!

Don't have a dog
and
Really wanna bet on that?
and
Does she also tie people up and throw them in a lake?

I just wanted to know if he has 2 college degree's why he works at a car lot.??

That's his business, but if he can afford to do a N* swap, buy a M3, and (I think) buy his G/F a Mini, he can't be making bad money.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 09-07-2004).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... The folks in Kansas were so impressed by the performance of the 4.9 that they put Chris against this:

AND you can see that Chris opened up a whole can on that rail. The rail was so intimidated that it red lighted in an effort to get away from Stricker.

Originally posted by jstricker:

Not that many cigars, it didn't take that long.

And picture proof that John Stricker can smoke and haul ass. 2 asses for that matter...

------------------
REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.
(and for 140mph, now that I think about it.)

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

That's his business, but if he can afford to do a N* swap, buy a M3, and (I think) buy his G/F a Mini, he can't be making bad money.

LMAO.. I am just screwing w/ you... All in fun!

He is doing rather well, I just thought maybe I was missing something... Did'nt mean to ruffle feathers!

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2004 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He is doing rather well, I just thought maybe I was missing something... Did'nt mean to ruffle feathers!

You didn't.

BTW, I hope your mom is well.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 09-08-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You didn't.

BTW, I hope your mom is well.

Thanks Lex! A + for you!

{edit} The 104 didnt change because you had a - and now have a + ...
------------------
*Custom-Shaved HandBuilt!!* *FIRST-EVER CHOPTOP-WIDEBODY GT!!*
*~* 4.9L-V8*~*Pic's Coming Soon! Stay Tuned!!

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 09-08-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Lex! A + for you!

{edit} The 104 didnt change because you had a - and now have a + ...

And what happened then...?
Well...in Who-ville they say..... Oh nevermind.

I have not rated you so I guess I'll throw a + your way.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 09-08-2004).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

so SH says

"And arns I just told you that this car dead hooks on nitrous. I even posted a slip of a 1.8 60 ft time. So how can you then turn around and say that it spins? Dude think for a sec. I tell you my car dead hooks spraying off the line and then you turn around and call me a liar by saying that a 2.8 with nitrous and a manual tranny will spin off the line. Get a clue. It doesn't spin at all."

after I said ........

.......And I thought I was both fair & clear. A guy pulling ~200 hp will hook up. A guy ~300+on nitrous is not going to hook solid.

I thought my comment was pretty fair, but this is what I just got on PM's from SH. Shaun you just don't get it. Sometimes a setup doesn't come together first nite out.

Quote from SH:

you were the one talking about what jets to use for max power. going around saying you are running the same jets and that the car runs good with it.
Now you take it to the track and you are a half second off. Ummm what happened to all that extra hp and perfect jetting you had on it? Why would you go around telling other people what to jet their carb at if you didnt' feel it was the best setting?? You told people what to jet their carb at cause that is what you had yours at.

Now it wasn't as fast and you blame it on the jetting after being sure taht it was the best jetting for the setup.

Give it a rest dude.

And that was my point with my post about the carb on the 4.9. He put a carb on it and hasn't taken it to the track or dyno to change jettings or tune it to see if it has made a positive difference. He just slapped it on and states its faster. Well we can see that is not always the case since your car proved this. Most likely him slapping that carb on the 4.9 slowed it down. he did no tuning on it except for maybe the butt. But then again yoiu used yoru butt too right and you see where that got you.

I think its kind of funny. Even on a great day a 4.9 will do a 14.6 as linenoise has posted. This is after many trips to the drag and getting the launch down just right. This guy has never been to the track, prob has carb tuning issues that he is unaware of so its not making as much power. SO lets say that this 4.9 can do a mid 14. That is still not enough. I find it funny how people think a mid 14 is enough to beat me. I posted my old 85 gt with less power and a auto tranny turned a 14.1 Thats already half a second faster then the best stock 4.9 swap out there with the auto tranny. And this car that I am driving now is faster then my old setup. It has better gearing, weighs less, and is making more power then the 4.9. So it should seem obvious whos car is faster

You people are so hung up on hoping to see me lose that you are trying to find any reason why I will. I post facts on what my car can do and people still make excuses. Some are so blinded by wanted to see me lose. Its kind of funny really.

If a C5 corvette rolled up next to him at a light, he wouldnt' even think about it. Now my car is not a corvette, but compared to the 4.9 auto the vette has better gearing and more hp. The corvette weighs a little more though then my car. But even then it has better gearing and more power. You wouldnt' even argue taht then would you? So wahts the difference here? My car has better gearing and more hp and weighs less. It should be easy to figure out which car is faster.

TAke the blinders off and I recommend everyone else take them off too.

SH

This isn't rational. You're banned on my PM's.

I slapped the carb on because I know a bit more about carburated then fuel injection, Another reason I slapped it on is because of the potential it has, Infact im a fast learner when it comes to a hobby I enjoy...... About a year ago I could not even change plugs or never or less oil... But now im able to do much more Anything I purchase for my car I buy a manuel on.... I even got the holley manuel and jetting and ect and proformance tunning... I read the book night and day.... I even found out about lighter springs on the mechanical dist for faster launch...... I know the 4.9 can rev to about 5500 rpm I have a box full of springs for all different torc curves.... Into I take it to a track I will never know what color would be best..... From data and notes I collected I have learned the blue springs work best for the 5speed izusu tranny.

Out of all the manuels I have I have to amit the hardest one im having difficulty on is the dang automactic manuels. Another reason I slaped a holley 500 on is because of the turbo I have sitting in the garage burried under a bunch of engine parts..... This turbo is from a 79 TA I even have the carb for it that I might be using to replace the holley with. Or I might decide to play with the jetting in the holley to make it work with this turbo..... In all Im going to have to be tearing one of these carbs down to accept the boost of turbo I feed it.... But before I do that I need some track time in to get this dailed in.... Personally a holley 2 barrel is sooo easy to tune it's not funny.... My only hardest part will be tunning it to accept this turbo And that's not it I still got the timming to play with on a turbo To much advance on 6psi might not be so good.... The jetting and stuff on that my book will teach me.

So no Im not one of those ppl that think since I slapped a holley 500cfm on my 4.9 it will become automatically faster.... I know that is not the case at all. But it does give me other angles. Plus It is a heck of alot easier to diagnose problems with fuel and ect.... It still has it downfalls tho.

I love reading and learning about different things.... I picked up knowing how to use my welder in no time due to a good manuel on it.
And I will amitt I still got alot to learn about this hobby

My whole flaming punisher was baised on Not all 4.9s do the same time.... There's ppl who like tinkering with the engines getting all what they could get out of them and there's ppl who enjoy the 4.9 on what it has.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 09-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2004 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Well first of all if you go back and look I am not backing out of anything. Earl was the first one to metnion racing on the freeway. I was game for that. Then he changed his mind and wants to go at a track. Which of course this is all fine and daddy. I don't want to race at a track though. Its just that simple. I dont' want to race at a track just like he doesnt' want to race on the street. Why don't you give him some flack for not wanting to race on the freeway from a roll like he originally callled me out to do. I do not want to race at a track. He said its $25 for two runs. NO THANK YOU. I am not going to drive an hour to race at a strip and only get two runs in. It would be easier if we met halfway and did a freeway run after doing a drive through looking for police.

Yeah I mentioned the freeway... But one day after driving east on I-4 I pass several undercover cops and lots of speed traps 1-4 used to be race friendly... And have gone fast in other cars I drove on it.... But then I wised up and thought it is a fools game to race dangerously and illegally just to prove a point and still there would not be much proof at all... And the risk of going to jail and losing your car with your license.
Now tell me no offense intended but what is worth it $25bucks or losing your car and your license and spending time in jail? I would take losing $25bucks and maybe losing a race then the jail time ect.

But at a track you get timeslips = proof on who won.... Really I can care less if I lost or won because if I lost then I would know my car needs to have more work done to it to make it faster... no big deal really.... If I won then I would know it's working like it should. The truth is it's that possibility that you actually might lose then you would have to hear it back and forth for a long time from alot of these ppl on here.... And your pride would be hurt

No one has given me flak for wanting to race at a track because.... Well it's pretty wise doing it that way.... It would be foolish of ppl yelling oooh go race illegaly on the street.... because if I was foolish to do it I would have no one to blame but myself if anything happened.... The most fear I have racing illegally is killing someone on the road that was happly driving to maybe pick up his family or ect because I was trying to prove a point.... That I would never beable to live with or sleep on.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 09-08-2004).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2004 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by 86fieroEarl The most fear I have racing illegally is killing someone on the road that was happly driving to maybe pick up his family or ect because I was trying to prove a point.... That I would never beable to live with or sleep on.

nuff respect on that.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what happened then...?
Well...in Who-ville they say..... Oh nevermind.

I have not rated you so I guess I'll throw a + your way.

LMAO!
Thank's...

------------------
*Custom-Shaved HandBuilt!!*
*FIRST-EVER CHOPTOP-WIDEBODY GT!!*

*~* 4.9L-V8-5speed*~*
Pic's Coming Soon!
Stay Tuned!!

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just curious if punisher ever commited to racing at the dragstrip, or is he still trying to weasel out by posting dyno charts?
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not want to race at a track. He said its $25 for two runs. NO THANK YOU. I am not going to drive an hour to race at a strip and only get two runs in.

The race isnt' going to happen cause we can't agree on a place to do it. Oh well.

Case closed.

SH

Originally posted by Mastermind:Just curious if punisher ever commited to racing at the dragstrip, or is he still trying to weasel out by posting dyno charts?

You know if you would learn how to actually read you would have seen that I said we couldnt' agree on a place to do it. And let the record show I didnt' weasel out of anything. I never agreed to race at a dragsrip so I didnt' back out of anything. I am still on if Earl wants to do it on the freeway though. If anything Earl weasled out of racing in a venue that he originally chose. However him wanting to do it at a track is a respectable decisison and if thats where he only wants to do it then thats fine. I respect that. But I didnt' weasel out of anything.

And I find it kind of funny how someone who has never taken their car to the track EVER, is going to come in here and tell me that I should run my car at the track. Or hell just even get dyno numbers so you can know where you somewhat stand next to my car. Listen here douchebag, You go to the track first and run a 15 second timeslip and then come back here and ask me to run mine at the track. Dont' you have some pussy ass Civic Ex's or other 17 second cars to go race??

Thanks for bringing this dead thread back up to the top. You are such a toolebag!!!!

SH

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lil Pun, your such a flip flopper. First you call out Earl to race then when he accepts you want to race only on the on the street. So you could not decide on which dragstrip to use?

Bottom line, you are all talk. And I think you would probably fit in the fast and furious crowd better than here.

BTW I never challenged anyone here to a race that was you knucklehead.

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 09-13-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again. it was his idea to race on the streets. NOT MINE. I accepted to racing on the street from a roll. He changed his mind.

Get out of this thread you phucking homo. Its quite obvious you dont' understand my gif from my previous post. That was directed towards you phag.

Like I said go beat up on some 17 second civics or stock family sedan malibus loaded down with 4 people. Your kill list is about as impressive as your reading and comprehension skills.

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 09-13-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again. it was his idea to race on the streets. NOT MINE. I accepted to racing on the street from a roll. He changed his mind.

Get out of this thread you phucking homo. Its quite obvious you dont' understand my gif from my previous post. That was directed towards you phag.

Like I said go beat up on some 17 second civics or stock family sedan malibus loaded down with 4 people. Your kill list is about as impressive as your reading and comprehension skills.

Sure whatever you say, even though your the one that played yourself and got punk'd in the process.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again Masterbater

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Massa massa! De Pun juss owned da massabattah!

------------------
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 09-14-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting...
I always thought that the 4 spd in the 85 gt and 86 SE seemed to have the best v6 1/4 mile times on the 1/4 mile
list...
I guess that the NOS is more fomitable with a getrag?
hmmm,
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We'll pobably never know because punisher got punk'd and Aston Kutcher didn't even film it.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Masterbater:

We'll pobably never know because punisher got punk'd and Aston Kutcher didn't even film it.

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must admit...
that's funny......
Is it race time yet?

MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn..... I was looking forward to seeing results... not talk. This thread is worthless now.
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxCubes:

Damn..... I was looking forward to seeing results... not talk. This thread is worthless now.

AGREED.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second the agree. die thread die.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I second the agree. die thread die.

Are ya'll not gonna race now..??

----------------------------------
*Custom-Shaved HandBuilt!!*
*FIRST-EVER CHOPTOP-WIDEBODY GT!!*

(( 4.9L-V8-5speed)) swap soon
-----------------------------------------------

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2004 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would you race from a roll? That would give you a strong lead I believe unless his 4.9 can rev higher and still make power. It would be much more of a race if you did it like you should, and not like you have a S2000 or some other no torque car.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

Why would you race from a roll? That would give you a strong lead I believe unless his 4.9 can rev higher and still make power. It would be much more of a race if you did it like you should, and not like you have a S2000 or some other no torque car.

punisher wants to race from a roll cause he's a wuss or should I say gurlie man? I guess Tina and Becky have to show him how real drag racing is done.

PFF
System Bot
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
punishers ride...

he had a slight traction problem after loading up all the nitrous needed to win.
Understandably, he had to call off the race.

but beware of the punisher... he is an e-thug!!!
...and if you disagree with him he will punish you by arguing until he wins

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 09-14-2004).]

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

punishers ride...

he had a slight traction problem after loading up all the nitrous needed to win.
Understandably, he had to call off the race.

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Massa massa! De Pun juss owned da massabattah!

Hey, guy this is a VERY insensitive pic to the African American members... Slavery is NOT FUNNY no matter what the intent is..... Moderator PLEASE remove this pic!!!!

Ikon

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

Hey, guy this is a VERY insensitive pic to the African American members... Slavery is NOT FUNNY no matter what the intent is..... Moderator PLEASE remove this pic!!!!

Ikon

AGREED

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

Ikon

There i removed the pic from your post for you. Happy? Typical American....automatically thinks its all about him...Well for your information those are African Canadians, which never were slaves. So there!

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

donk316

1952 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mastermind:

AGREED

Yeah...agreed

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There i removed the pic from your post for you. Happy? Typical American....automatically thinks its all about him...Well for your information those are African Canadians, which never were slaves. So there!

donk, many slaves escaped to Canada for their freedom.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2004 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mastermind

1396 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Yeah...agreed

Really?

Leave your mom or sister with me overnight to see if you're right.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock