Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Somebody call a doctor...I'm dying laughing! by Toddster
Started on: 06-25-2004 10:59 AM
Replies: 396 (4750 views)
Last post by: vwaltdog on 07-24-2004 11:18 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

That you're an ignorant fool and have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up, Bill, just shut up. You're wrong, go deal with it somewhere else.

Arrogant? Maybe. Fool.. Umm nope. As far as "deal with it somewhere else"? It is unfortunate I disapoint you.

Humm... you almost act like a teenager or a 2x yo with something to prove.

What is it exactly that compells you to keep calling me on the carpet?

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Intimidated? Whoever said anything about intimidating you? I just want you to admit once that maybe your view is incorrect or at the least not well researched and think twice in the future before shooting your mouth off like everything that comes out of it is an undenyable fact. All I'm asking for is a little humility and restriant from you, Bill, nothing more.

Where in my opinion was I incorrect?

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Where in my opinion was I incorrect?

Did you read my entire rant, or did you just blow it off again? Lets see, had something to do with "indentured servitude" and somethin' like that...

What compells me to call you out? You posting your personal ignorant and admittedly arrogant opinions as fact. Some third party who knows little, if anything about the subject, could be getting a lot of false information from you which will only create more problems. Theres nothing worse than giving out bad information and telling everyone its true.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read my entire rant, or did you just blow it off again? Lets see, had something to do with "indentured servitude" and somethin' like that...
What compells me to call you out? You posting your personal ignorant and admittedly arrogant opinions as fact. Some third party who knows little, if anything about the subject, could be getting a lot of false information from you which will only create more problems. Theres nothing worse than giving out bad information and telling everyone its true.

Indeed, and now for the entertainment.

With all due respect Sir.
You are a pompous, raving blowhard with an adept flair for beating your head against a wall repeatedly. If you had spent 1/2 the time looking up definitions and understand what they meant and how they are used then we would not be having this discussion. Quite frankly I don't care what you think because you obviously do not think and I sure as hell don't want you to think for me. So congratulations you passed the poopy head test.

Sig Test.
-------------------
Suddenly realizing that when he turned the wheel right his car went right and when he turned let the car turned left. Stunned by this epiphanatic revelation Fastback 86 did not realize that when he stepped on the brake pedal the car slows down and sped through the red light. 84Bill was then hit head on by another dubass driver who does not pay much attention to details, Annoyed but unharmed by safety restraints, 84Bill put his car in reverse, adjusts his tinfoil hat and left Fastback 86 in a twisted mass of smoking wreckage.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I go to the trouble to make a educational, intellegent, logical, rational, and well thought out arguement.

Bill calls names.

Guess we know who won this round.

See you next round Bill. Try to put up an actual fight next time, if its not too much trouble to actually read, think about, and respond to what someone writes.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I go to the trouble to make a educational, intellegent, logical, rational, and well thought out arguement.

Bill calls names.

Guess we know who won this round.

See you next round Bill. Try to put up an actual fight next time, if its not too much trouble to actually read, think about, and respond to what someone writes.

Let me think.. uhhhhhhh.. Ok.
Jeaz and it didn't even hurt you OR me this time.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Tell ya what. If you see an article about servitude open a thead about it because in all honesty I would like to explore it and I will behave. I kinda want to distance myself from toaddsters thread.

Deal?

Good day Sir.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill,

Has is occured to you that Fastback is a Moderate Liberal and I am a Moderate Conservative and we BOTH agree that you have lost your mind?

And as for "The Point":

PLEASE tell me you are kidding....

<shakes head in disbelief>

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not in this case. If you were to use only the word 'servitude,' then that would be correct. It is defined as Slavery. In this case, we are talking about 'Indentured Servitude.

As defined by Webster's Encyclopedic Unabriged Dictionary of the English Language:

"Indentured Servant:" A person who came to America and was placed under contract to work for another over a period of time, usually seven years, esp, during the 17th to 19th centuries. Generally, indentured servants included redemptioners, victims of religious persecution, persons kidnapped for the purpose, convicts, and paupers. [1665 - 75]

"Slave:" A person who is the property of and wholly subject to another.

Not the same thing. Now before you go pointing out the part that says "persons kidnapped for the purpose," thats like a bogus tax right off. Slave owners called them "Indentured Servants" (incorrectly, I might add) because it sounds nicer than "Slaves." It looks better to say that you have an indentured servant, a respectable position, rather than a slave. Its like writting off that week long trip to Hawaii as a business expense when you only spent 2 hours in a seminar. Its BS for the sake of personal gain or saving face.

Indentured servants were SLAVES!!

"By 1620, the Virginia Company had organized an effective system that enabled poorer Englishmen to sail for America. These Englishmen, often skilled workers that were victims of England's widespread unemployment, considered America as the Land of Opportunity. Company agents, as well as private recruiters, impressed Brits with promises of land and other benefits for several years of servitude. According to agents, benefits included, travel, trade, and land. Typically, the Virginia Company sent servants over to Virginia to be "sold" to planters, who would reimburse the Company for the servants' passages. More often than not, the indentured servants were shocked by their new conditions. Rather than finding venues in which they could practice their profession, like gardens and orchards, overseers marched servants out to the fields. Many died, attempted to return, or ran away. In addition to mistreatment, many servants also encountered contract extension, a popular punishment of planters for rowdy indentures. However, even the worst human abuses did not take the mortal tolls that the mere climate of Virginia claimed. The temperate springs and falls, and sweltering summers in the New World, created a market for fresh servants."

From: http://curry.edschool.virginia.edu/socialstudies/projects/jvc/unit/econ/servantlife_bkgd.html

GL

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Bill,

Has is occured to you that Fastback is a Moderate Liberal and I am a Moderate Conservative and we BOTH agree that you have lost your mind?

And as for "The Point":

PLEASE tell me you are kidding....

<shakes head in disbelief>

Oh on the contrary, I am not mindless and unlike you I don't shake my head. I hold it firm and level in a proud ever watchfull scanning gaze.

Kidding?
Kidding who, me or you? I'm not kidding with you Todd, you and others like you really scare me but that will not stop me from running you into the ground until you remit your contempt for me. I did not warant such an attack but you kept calling me on the carpet an now you look like the town idiot. So please stop fooling yourself because you are not fooling me.

I would like to say.
Congratulations Toad, you win the boobie prize.
Now go away and untwist your areolas, unless of course you are enjoying it as much as I am.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

How would you guys describe a guy who:

2. insults people and calls almost everyone else an idiot
3. blames everyone for his problems but himself

???

The current President and Vice President of the USA.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

The current President and Vice President of the USA.

HA!!!
That was good!!

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not in this case. If you were to use only the word 'servitude,' then that would be correct. It is defined as Slavery. In this case, we are talking about 'Indentured Servitude.

As defined by Webster's Encyclopedic Unabriged Dictionary of the English Language:

"Indentured Servant:" A person who came to America and was placed under contract to work for another over a period of time, usually seven years, esp, during the 17th to 19th centuries. Generally, indentured servants included redemptioners, victims of religious persecution, persons kidnapped for the purpose, convicts, and paupers. [1665 - 75]

"Slave:" A person who is the property of and wholly subject to another.

Not the same thing. Now before you go pointing out the part that says "persons kidnapped for the purpose," thats like a bogus tax right off. Slave owners called them "Indentured Servants" (incorrectly, I might add) because it sounds nicer than "Slaves." It looks better to say that you have an indentured servant, a respectable position, rather than a slave. Its like writting off that week long trip to Hawaii as a business expense when you only spent 2 hours in a seminar. Its BS for the sake of personal gain or saving face.

Originally posted by Tugboat:

Indentured servants were SLAVES!!

"By 1620, the Virginia Company had organized an effective system that enabled poorer Englishmen to sail for America. These Englishmen, often skilled workers that were victims of England's widespread unemployment, considered America as the Land of Opportunity. Company agents, as well as private recruiters, impressed Brits with promises of land and other benefits for several years of servitude. According to agents, benefits included, travel, trade, and land. Typically, the Virginia Company sent servants over to Virginia to be "sold" to planters, who would reimburse the Company for the servants' passages. More often than not, the indentured servants were shocked by their new conditions. Rather than finding venues in which they could practice their profession, like gardens and orchards, overseers marched servants out to the fields. Many died, attempted to return, or ran away. In addition to mistreatment, many servants also encountered contract extension, a popular punishment of planters for rowdy indentures. However, even the worst human abuses did not take the mortal tolls that the mere climate of Virginia claimed. The temperate springs and falls, and sweltering summers in the New World, created a market for fresh servants."

From: http://curry.edschool.virginia.edu/socialstudies/projects/jvc/unit/econ/servantli fe_bkgd.html

GL

Fastback 86 YOU GOT OWNED!!
I duno how I missed this one.

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marrilow:

Yeah... 80%

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever wonder what some people on the forum look like?

Here's one!

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marrilow

997 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Yeah... 80%

ok now im confused... lol

I'm just doing what everyone else does and turning this into a "lets post pictures" thread trying to douse the flames that are being thrown back and forth

Anything I post is not meant to be taken personally by ANYONE on the forum, at least not in this thread

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marrilow

997 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marrilow

997 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Okay, this is my last attempt. If this doesn't put a douse on the flames you "steamed" men have started, nothing will...

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Actually, it's quite simple. I go to the last page and read the messages there. If, after reading them all, I still have no clue what this thread is about and I only see a bunch of accusations flying around about how flawed the other person's logic is, then I move it." 1)

1) From: 101 answers to the question "Why are threads moved to the Trash Can?"
Also available in paperback.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow..
marilow has the gift of sig test.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

"Actually, it's quite simple. I go to the last page and read the messages there. If, after reading them all, I still have no clue what this thread is about and I only see a bunch of accusations flying around about how flawed the other person's logic is, then I move it." 1)

Hummm...
Question 1 in the upcoming FAQ?
I like it.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Sniff Sniff,

Look what you people have done to my poor thread. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

sniff sniff.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86 YOU GOT OWNED!!
I duno how I missed this one.

Still doesn't mean that you're right, Bill. Now don't you wish that YOU could've been the one to "own" me? Get your facts straight like Tugboat did and maybe some day you, too, can correct an error of mine.

Kudos, Tugboat, you got me there.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2004 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still doesn't mean that you're right, Bill. Now don't you wish that YOU could've been the one to "own" me? Get your facts straight like Tugboat did and maybe some day you, too, can correct an error of mine.

Kudos, Tugboat, you got me there.

Look back and recount. I was in 100% accordance with Tugboat the whole time. I never said a word to dispute him.

You were too busy trying to discredit me to realize it. So in a very clever way I tied you in knots while Tugboat put the pretty bow on your head.

Not to gloat but Total ownage.

It has happend to me before too and like I sai. If there is anything you want to discuss NICELY I will be happy to input my opinions and personal observations but I reserve assertions for the inept, not the adept so be nice and I will too.

I do however ask ALOT of questions.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! and this thread isn't even about a lime green riced out Fiero
Go figure.
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2004 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now it is. hahahaahaha
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2004 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Sniff Sniff,

Look what you people have done to my poor thread. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

sniff sniff.

Aww Poor poor Toaddster.

Here is something that may cheer you up. Since you know how cheap I am because I "refuse to work" I found a better use for Bill Clintons book due mostly to my ADEPT financial management.

Clintons Book
900 pages for 21.00 = 0.02 a page

Charmin Toilet tissue
800 sheets for 2.09 = 0.003 a sheet

Cheer up Todd, it will get better when you can uses Bushes book after he gets voted out.
It may be a bit rougher on your arse but since you no longer have one you may want to save your money and keep the "poo poo hair dew."

It suits you well.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look back and recount. I was in 100% accordance with Tugboat the whole time. I never said a word to dispute him.

You were too busy trying to discredit me to realize it. So in a very clever way I tied you in knots while Tugboat put the pretty bow on your head.

Not to gloat but Total ownage.

It has happend to me before too and like I sai. If there is anything you want to discuss NICELY I will be happy to input my opinions and personal observations but I reserve assertions for the inept, not the adept so be nice and I will too.

I do however ask ALOT of questions.

NO BILL. YOU ARE STILL WRONG. Do you not get it? Tugboat corrected my definition of Indentured Servitude (NOT indentured slavery, though thats a moot point now). You tried to tell us that what these companies are doing is equivelent to slavery BUT ITS NOT. YOU ARE STILL WRONG. Tugboat is right, and so am I. You are not. Stop trying to pretend like you are.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO BILL. YOU ARE STILL WRONG. Do you not get it? Tugboat corrected my definition of Indentured Servitude (NOT indentured slavery, though thats a moot point now). You tried to tell us that what these companies are doing is equivelent to slavery BUT ITS NOT. YOU ARE STILL WRONG. Tugboat is right, and so am I. You are not. Stop trying to pretend like you are.

Now you are just being a weasel, give it up. I said I agreed with Tugboat but disagreed with YOU because you kept calling me out over stupid crap.

I argued with you, not tugboat, and yes. he was right.

Get over it, you are an indentured SLAVE to your own emotions. My term "Intentured SLAVERY" is still valid.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Let me spell it out.

Intentured "servents" were SLAVES
Intentured "servitude" is SLAVERY

ser·vi·tude ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sûrv-td, -tyd)
n.
a) A state of subjection to an owner or master.
b) Lack of personal freedom, as to act as one chooses.
2. Forced labor imposed as a punishment for crime: penal servitude in labor camps.
3. Law. A right that grants use of another's property.

slave ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slv)
n.
1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: “I was still the slave of education and prejudice” (Edward Gibbon).
3. One who works extremely hard.
4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.

Get over it Fastback 86, you got owned and you look like an idiot.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr.Bill sez:
Get over it Fastback 86, you got owned and you look like an idiot.

Fastback, don't waste your time. His mouse is broken.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey bear where are the pics we all did for bill?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes my child, you are indeed a foolish and broken mouse.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Hey bear where are the pics we all did for bill?

Oh boy I can hardly wait!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrBill sez:

Yes my child, you are indeed a foolish and broken mouse.

Do you realize that most of your combacks are of the same quality, caliber and mentality as such elementary school greats as "I know you are, but what am I?" and "no, you are" ???

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you realize that most of your combacks are of the same quality, caliber and mentality as such elementary school greats as "I know you are, but what am I?" and "no, you are" ???

LOL.. Indeed they are.

I have a picture for both you and Pokeyfiero. Lets have a look.

If you rally to the cause of bolstering a weak minded adult (child) in an attempt to save him from his own ineptitude. You are a weak and mindless school yard bully who is equally if not more childish and inept than the one you seek to defend, you are a blubbering weakling, a coward lacking self esteem. And have the mental capacity of less than that of a three year old child.

I made it all by myself in about 3 minutes.... pretty, isn't it?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I made it all by myself in about 3 minutes.... pretty, isn't it?

If you think that throwing insults around is pretty, then I suppose so. If you're like the rest of us who don't, and like to argue points without resorting to insults, then the answer would be no.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2004 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you think that throwing insults around is pretty, then I suppose so. If you're like the rest of us who don't, and like to argue points without resorting to insults, then the answer would be no.

Well in all honesty I don't understand why do you continue to INSULT me by attacking my credibility? I don't particularly care but if you wish to continue then by all means do so and so will I.

I'm not afraid of your attacks on my credibility nor am I intimidated, though I do find it an annoyance. Considering the level of maturity of the source you only prove time and again your immaturaity.

I mearly smack you in response. If you don't like it then perhaps you should heed the warning when I say BACK OFF or else.

I do find it fun though and it does help widle the boring hours away babysitting. your father warned me about how cranky you babies can be when it's nap time.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-19-2004).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrBill sez:

Well in all honesty I don't understand why do you continue to INSULT me by attacking my credibility? I don't particularly care but if you wish to continue then by all means do so and so will I.

Because you're full of crap.

I'm not afraid of your attacks on my credibility nor am I intimidated, though I do find it an annoyance. Considering the level of maturity of the source you only prove time and again your immaturaity.

MrIncoherent calling me immature? Again, you're full of crap.

I mearly smack you in response. If you don't like it then perhaps you should heed the warning when I say BACK OFF or else.

Back off...or WHAT?

I do find it fun though and it does help widle the boring hours away babysitting. your father warned me about how cranky you babies can be when it's nap time.

Are you clairvoyant? My father is dead.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-19-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay