Started on: 06-10-2004 04:12 PM
Replies: 162 (3156 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 01-05-2005 09:30 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey paid for drinks
FB for the meal
then they beat up on poor bill
For trying to cop a feel
IP: Logged
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Bill he lay in the hospital
Beaten, but not quite dead
But showing up his great form
Trying to pay the nurse for.......yikes who writes this stuff.We will give a clue later.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 06-13-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Cliff is gonna read this thread
we'll see if he's a fan
Of Pokey and Fastback
That or the trashcan
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey and Fastback
Took it all too far
So Bill he chased them down one night
And ran them over with his car
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are we Drunk Rhymin...?? K

Bill used to be funny...his posts were not a drag...
now when he posts at night...its like hes on the rag

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

Cool

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Pokey tried to get a bar
in hopes it was all green
Bill said skrew you pokey
your really really mean
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

Unltd1 joined the fun
In 'ol Bills big thread
Bill grabbed him by the neck
And bashed him on the head

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill he gets real riled
The poems shoved him off track
Pokey,FB and untld
Disclaimed the heart attack
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Back to the hospital bill went
The head nurse said it will be all right son
she put him in a private room
and.............Ok im not going to say the rest of that one!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill he traveled around the world
To prove he's not a failure
He visted the land of snakes and spiders
Yeah, that one they call Australia
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84paranoid
a great knew name for bill
hey look he is gone now
he lied he's posting still

Ok folks the show is over i have to get up and go to WORK in three hours.
GOOD NIGHT

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

The ceiling? Sorry, once a smart ass, always a smart ass.

No problemo, thats what I like about you.

I didn't get a PM or at least name recognition in your post? I'm hurt Bill!

So you are a Pokey wannabe? You got mail.

Sorry, I'm being a punk again.

Your lips move but I can hear what you are saying.

Really Bill, I never had a problem with you as a Fiero owner or forum member. Obviously, I did have a problem with your political philosophies, but as you say, the world would be pretty boring if we all agreed. It was never my personal intent to chase you off the forum, but I'll admit that getting you to stop these heavily controversial political topics was a goal of mine, if for no other reason than because of the way they seem to turn out.

Indeed, it would just be a car forum with a bunch of cars and gearheads in it. But there is much more to life than a car and it's gears, it's called soul. T/OT gives this forum that soul.

I think Cliff meant the same thing. He doesn't want people leaving his forum bitterly, but he has a point. Its a Fiero board with an OT section, not a political discussion board with a Fiero section. Stick to the Fiero part, no one ever had a problem with you there.

I think thinking can be dangerous so I will always second guess what Cliff thinks and think for myself. Even when Cliff says I still think about it before I act and I try to always act in the soul of the forum.

I'll admit you've made me think, but you haven't changed my mind and from the looks of it, you haven't changed anyone elses. Its almost frustrating for me, cause you see what the trouble is (your own personal troubles), but you keep making these threads in spite of it and it keeps coming back to bite you in the ass. Leave the controversial stuff alone, its the only thing people hold against you.

Thanks for trying Bill, but as you said, enough is enough. No more of this.

Later dude, have a good life. I really mean that. We'll do our own things, go our own ways, and we'll be happier that way

I don't have to change your mind, I really don't want you to all I want you to do is THINK....

BTW
I'm not quite dead yet.... just wounded.

Courage grows stronger at the wound, atleast that what my family motto reads.

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Unfortunately the forum has lost it's luster for me, not because of Pokey ditch or BigBoysToys.. Ya know how I love you guys

You know Bill,
It looks like anyone who disagrees with you is either a troll (like me since you listed me with the other 2 your call trolls) or just plain blind. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they don't understand you.

You may have ADD, but you get your views across just fine, and I do understand them. The thing is, I totally disagree with them. You may claim to think differently than others but that doesn't mean you have some great ability to see the whole reality while everyone else is lost. You may think I'm wrong but the feeling is definitely mutual. I don't think you're stupid or an idiot, I do think you have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, I have to go, have to replace the fuel pump in my 87 duke, never done a Fiero fuel pump, but I'm shooting for 3 hours to have it done
good luck with whatever you do
Dave

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:
You know Bill,
It looks like anyone who disagrees with you is either a troll (like me since you listed me with the other 2 your call trolls) or just plain blind. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they don't understand you.

You forgot Nazi.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know Bill,

You may have ADD, but you get your views across just fine, and I do understand them. The thing is, I totally disagree with them. You may claim to think differently than others but that doesn't mean you have some great ability to see the whole reality while everyone else is lost. You may think I'm wrong but the feeling is definitely mutual. I don't think you're stupid or an idiot, I do think you have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, I have to go, have to replace the fuel pump in my 87 duke, never done a Fiero fuel pump, but I'm shooting for 3 hours to have it done
good luck with whatever you do
Dave

Point taken.
Just do me a favor and remember that before you push the submit reply button loaded with personal attacks..
I may be slow on the uptake when it comes to some things but I can spot a personal slam from quite a distance.

Originally posted by fierobear:
You forgot Nazi.

That goes for you too.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That goes for you too.

Quit calling me and my friends Nazis (amongst other things) and you might have a deal.

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Point taken.
Just do me a favor and remember that before you push the submit reply button loaded with personal attacks..
I may be slow on the uptake when it comes to some things but I can spot a personal slam from quite a distance.

Now this ticks me off,
I told you in pm that I would lay off the personal attacks, but what do you do, you automatically assume my responses are against you. If you took my response to your questions in this thread as a personal attack (which you obviously did) it's your problem and you need to adjust your sight because I wasn't making a personal attack. I was giving you my opinion.

Just goes to prove you think anyone who disagrees with you must have something personal against you, or they're Nazi's as you like to say, or of course, they're just plain blind. It's easier to just call it a personal attack, then the statements don't have to actually be addressed.

I'm don't know you personally, but I have to wonder what's up when a 40 year old man (I think that's close to your age) has a temper tantrum on the internet....you changed your profile a day ago:

homepage : BetterForumThanThisOne

I would expect something like that from my 4 year old nephew

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Bill,
I'm off to work.
Be back tonight.
Try to resist throwing sticks and stones.............(they break bones!)
I love my thick hide!
Later.
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here....very well said!

Life is all about Poor Bill....

Now this ticks me off,
I told you in pm that I would lay off the personal attacks, but what do you do, you automatically assume my responses are against you. If you took my response to your questions in this thread as a personal attack (which you obviously did) it's your problem and you need to adjust your sight because I wasn't making a personal attack. I was giving you my opinion.

Just goes to prove you think anyone who disagrees with you must have something personal against you, or they're Nazi's as you like to say, or of course, they're just plain blind. It's easier to just call it a personal attack, then the statements don't have to actually be addressed.

I'm don't know you personally, but I have to wonder what's up when a 40 year old man (I think that's close to your age) has a temper tantrum on the internet....you changed your profile a day ago:

homepage : BetterForumThanThisOne

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:
Life is all about Poor Bill....

You've got to be a taurus or a rock because that is the only logical explaination... In fact it finally settels the matter, you are indeed a female. God help any two headed three legged animals that happen to get near you.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-13-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It this because you are a child or is it that you can't handel children very well?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Quit calling me and my friends Nazis (amongst other things) and you might have a deal.

Did I not say "Point taken?"

If you are refering to yourself it's a deal, your "friends" well I make no guarantees unless you place your word on it and will back me up instead of them if they are wrong... I somhow doubt that loyalty exists between you and I but I'm willing to gambel but I won't bet on it.

I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, maybe sometime last week but definatly not yesterday.

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooohhhh suprize.....U a sexist tooooo! Poor Paranoid Bill.....

You've got to be a taurus or a rock because that is the only logical explaination... In fact it finally settels the matter, you are indeed a female. God help any two headed three legged animals that happen to get near you.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:
Oooohhhh suprize.....U a sexist tooooo! Poor Paranoid Bill.....

Comfort me in your lovin arms sweetie, you know exactly what I like.

If we ever went out together I have no doubt in my mind we would have a blast!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did I not say "Point taken?"

I'm not sure. Sometimes, you posts are difficult to interpret. Kinda like your long post on page 2, where you sounded emotional and somewhat apologetic, then proceeded to rip into Pokey. Is *my* point taken?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not sure. Sometimes, you posts are difficult to interpret. Kinda like your long post on page 2, where you sounded emotional and somewhat apologetic, then proceeded to rip into Pokey. Is *my* point taken?

I was apologizing to my friends and it was well meant but then pokey saw fit to continue ripping my thread to pieces as if it were "his little playground", fine with me but that does not mean I will just roll over and play dead. He likes to play in the trashcan but I do not.

Just because I have no creadibility and down on my luck does not mean I am finished, it just meas I have to be just a bit more carefull about what I do. Pokey obviously does not share that philosophy and it just may be his downfall.

So where does your loyalty lay or should I say in fastback & pokey's case lie?

Don't tell me what you want, show it. Don't think for a second you can stroke my head then slap me arround and get away with it. I can fight fire with fire and to be honest it really pisses me off when I have to do it constantly.

I don't know how much more plain I can make it but the company you keep is not exactly on my top 10 list regardless of weather Cliff wants me to leave or not, I'm not making waives, I'm conducting a thread that I feel is important.
It's a shame there are disruptions in the class, the principal charged me so I accept it.. You would be best to change your loyalties but thats just my opinion, it apparently means nothing to some but it means a hell of alot to me and my friends.

I charge you with being a troll, can you accept that?
If you can not then fine, if you can then fine. I don't care either way and I will let you know about it, you got my word on that..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-13-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow so much for having fun.Were back at it again.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

wow so much for having fun.Were back at it again.

Thats all to obvious, do you think I'm that stupid or something?

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was apologizing to my friends and it was well meant but then pokey saw fit to continue ripping my thread to pieces as if it were "his little playground", fine with me but that does not mean I will just roll over and play dead. He likes to play in the trashcan but I do not.

Just because I have no creadibility and down on my luck does not mean I am finished, it just meas I have to be just a bit more carefull about what I do. Pokey obviously does not share that philosophy and it just may be his downfall.

So where does your loyalty lay or should I say in pokey's case lie?

Don't tell me what you want, show it. Don't think for a second you can stroke my head then slap me arround and get away with it. I can fight fire with fire and to be honest it really pisses me off when I have to do it constantly.

I don't know how much more plain I can make it but the company you keep is not exactly on my top 10 list regardless of weather Cliff wants me to leave or not, I'm not making waives, I'm conducting a thread that I feel is important.
It's a shame there are disruptions in the class, the principal charged me so I accept it.. You would be best to change your loyalties but thats just my opinion, it apparently means nothing to some but it means a hell of alot to me and my friends.

If you can not then fine, if you can then fine. I don't care either way and I will let you know about it, you got my word on that..

Actually, I believe that since Cliff owns the server, it's HIS thread. Just because you started it doesn't mean you have full reign over it.

*Before I say anything more, I just want to say that I have nothing against anyone here. This is just about what I've read, it doesn't necessarily reflect a personal opinion of any particular person, and is meant strictly in a friendly manner.*

If you (all) would quit picking on others over STUPID stuff, there wouldn't be a problem. Bill...seems to me that you think your opinion is the only one that should matter. That's what I get from many of your posts. Apparently I'm not the only one who gets that. People are not always going to agree with you. That's something everyone has to deal with. What makes you think you're the exception to every rule? Frankly, in my opinion, if anyone here thinks they're better than anyone else, it's you. Everyone else in the world is to blame for everything, except you, right? And while I'm at it, many of your posts have a bit of a threatening tone in them. You might want to watch that.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats all to obvious, do you think I'm that stupid or something?

Bill have i ever called you stupid?I might have but o don't think so.Now iv'e heard you say it about yourself a lot and for damn sure have heard that and a lot worse from you to others.

So to answer the question i don't think your stupid .I'm leaning towards something.
You act like things are so unfair.But if i made half the comments you do i would be roasted.But you seem to be able to say anything you want with little concern.I certainly don't want to address people the way you do but but if i did i couldn't.

You have so little credibility now people don't really care what you say.
I told you your arguements are all the same and offer little or no thought to chew on so until you have something of substance i'll give you what you need.A reminder that you got to lighten up a bit to see that things are not just about you and you may not get so insulted.

So you made a pretty good ryme back there got any more?

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill have i ever called you stupid?I might have but o don't think so.Now iv'e heard you say it about yourself a lot and for damn sure have heard that and a lot worse from you to others.

So to answer the question i don't think your stupid .I'm leaning towards something.
You act like things are so unfair.But if i made half the comments you do i would be roasted.But you seem to be able to say anything you want with little concern.I certainly don't want to address people the way you do but but if i did i couldn't.

You have so little credibility now people don't really care what you say.
I told you your arguements are all the same and offer little or no thought to chew on so until you have something of substance i'll give you what you need.A reminder that you got to lighten up a bit to see that things are not just about you and you may not get so insulted.

Do you made a pretty good ryme back there got any more?

Oh sure you do.

I don't need your credibility, it's not good enough for me.

Why would I ever give you the honor of seeing my poems? You have no taste in material and your poems really suck. If this is a reflection of you then ... man you got serious issues.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh sure you do.

Why would I ever give you the honor of seeing my poems? You have no taste in material and your poems really suck. If this is a reflection of you then ... man you got serious issues.

Nothing's good enough for you, Bill. I think this entire thread proves that. Pokey wasn't the author of those poems, he just relayed them for someone else.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh sure you do.

well i do have issues.

but i have to laugh when you say that! LOL

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jaygee79:

Nothing's good enough for you, Bill. I think this entire thread proves that. Pokey wasn't the author of those poems, he just relayed them for someone else.

well in truth im not the auther and i said that before but i did add or help a lot of them.
It was like a party.
Thanks Bill

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got news for you, sunshine, I know about Pokey's life, and it's had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster. I've never met someone who worries less or works more than him, and no matter how far down his circumstances have taken him, he never stops trying and he always emerges with a smile on his face. The guy is amazing. You could learn something from him. Pokey's downfall? I doubt I'll live to see it.

So where does your loyalty lay or should I say in fastback & pokey's case lie?

With my friends - the people I know, can trust, and can count on. How do you measure friendship and value?

Don't tell me what you want, show it. Don't think for a second you can stroke my head then slap me arround and get away with it.

What the hell are you talking about?

I can fight fire with fire and to be honest it really pisses me off when I have to do it constantly.

You wouldn't have to fight so many fires if you didn't start them.

Well, let's see. Let's analyze the three people we are compairing here:

1. Fastback
College student, well read, obvious intelligence. You wouldn't know he was only 20. He did a 3.4 engine swap, and had hardly touched an engine prior. And it runs. Writes totally smart, comprehensible posts. I know him, and consider him a friend.

2. Pokey
I've said plenty about him. There is no more loyal friend you could have. He's always there for you. I can only hope to be as good a friend to him as he has been to me. You always know where you stand with him. He's honest. I've never met a harder worker. Has a forked tongue sense of humor, not unlike you.

3. You
Blames everone for his misfortunes. Blames conservatives, George Bush, me...anyone but himself. Makes inflamatory posts, accusing people of being Nazis. Makes confusing, incomprehensible posts. Goes beyond the debate of the issues, and insults me and my friends.

So I should be loyal to you?

I don't give a RATS ASS whether you think I'm a troll, or whether I have your approval. We disagree on most things, and that's both our right, but if it gets personal and you attack me and my friends, I will voice my opinion. I don't need your permission, bubba.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holey smokes bill.
You better stick to bashing me.At least i'll still pick your ass up afterwards.You may not fair as well with others.
These other guys are getting kinda mad at you.
I don't get mad at you cause i've dealt with the disadvantaged before.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, you can always leave this forum and I can say for sure I won't miss you one bit.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, you can always leave this forum and I can say for sure I won't miss you one bit.

Man now your really going.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holey smokes bill.
You better stick to bashing me.At least i'll still pick your ass up afterwards.You may not fair as well with others.
These other guys are getting kinda mad at you.
I don't get mad at you cause i've dealt with the disadvantaged before.

So be it.

Hey I have a good idea, why don't you take yourself and your minions back into the sublevels of the forum and leave us out of your trashcan.

Maybe you could PM Cliff and have him give you the key so you can create your own threads and bash anyone you want.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock