Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  President and first lady test positive for covid! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
President and first lady test positive for covid! by williegoat
Started on: 10-02-2020 01:14 AM
Replies: 177 (2784 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 10-12-2020 01:41 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is shocking news.

https://apnews.com/article/...a9bd91ccf5ac287348b3

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, the president tweeted early Friday.

Trump’s positive test comes just hours after the White House announced that senior aide Hope Hicks came down with the virus after traveling with the president several times this week. Trump was last seen by reporters returning to the White House on Thursday evening and looked to be in good health. Trump is 74 years old, putting him at higher risk of serious complications from a virus that has now killed more than 200,000 people nationwide.

“Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!” Trump tweeted.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-02-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first thing that popped into my brain was if anyone knew he was positive before the debate. Because if he is positive then old Joe probably is too.

Now we see if the Hydroxychloraquine (sp?) Azithromycin, and Zinc do what has been advertised.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2nd debate is scheduled for October 15

This will be interesting.

Prayers for the President and 1st Lady to get through this quickly and easily.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't say I'm surprised but I do pray they both recover quickly and fully.

Now we see if the Hydroxychloraquine (sp?) Azithromycin, and Zinc do what has been advertised.

Maybe I read it wrong, but I was under the impression that he had previously said he been taking both as a preventative all along.
edit...
Reading back in the news, it appears he only took hydroxychloroquine for 2 weeks back in May then quit taking it.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-02-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that eventually, we'll all be exposed to it.

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Personally, I'm hoping for a vaccine.

Just goes to show/prove, no one is fully protected from this virus. Now, where's that deserted island I read about.......

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-02-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pray they and the staff get over it soon without complications.

I can hear the haters celebrating already.

When the Trumps get over this, it could have an impact on how Americans views the virus.

I would add that I hope they keep testing just in case it is a false positive, but I have to assume they are ready do.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 10-02-2020).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I believe that eventually, we'll all be exposed to it.

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Personally, I'm hoping for a vaccine.

I am, as well.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT: I can hear the haters celebrating already.

I think it's disgusting how some people will wish death upon someone, just because of a differing political viewpoint.
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is really sad that some of the mainstream media is happy about this as you can hear it in there comments
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I think it's disgusting how some people will wish death upon someone, just because of a differing political viewpoint.

Not that I disagree with you, I can see people making a distinction between differing political views and somebody like Trump. Trump has made policies that directly affected people. Just talking politics does not reach out and touch people like that.
Ruth is the same way, she made it legal to kill 10s of millions of babies. But I did not see the public celebrating her death, I did not even see people celebrating the news that she had cancer.
Time will tell if the tolerant left is really tolerant.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't say Trump hasn't practiced poor personal protection. He has also encouraged thousands of other people to not to social distance or wear masks. Hope he does not have a serious case of covid-19, but I hope this situation wakes him up to how serious covid-19 should be taken.

[This message has been edited by Imnuts (edited 10-02-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be the only one who doubts the authenticity of the claim. Trump is down in the polls, the debate was a wash at best, he's losing some of his hard core base and all of a sudden, a month prior to the election, he claims he's sick. This gets him some sympathy. I'm not claiming to be for or against Trump (or for or against Biden). I'd say the same thing if it were Biden who claimed he was suddenly sick. Maybe I'm wrong in which case, I pray God heals Trump.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I might be the only one who doubts the authenticity of the claim.

I have admit it was one of the first things I thought when I heard he tested positive.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:

Hope he does not have a serious case of covid-19, but I hope this situation wakes him up to how serious covid-19 should be taken.

Or on the other hand show everyone else that are running around like chickens with their heads cut off just how non serious it is.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 10-02-2020).]

Fiero Ron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero RonSend a Private Message to Fiero RonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for their recovery. I agree with many of you here that the media is ready to attack and wish unfortunate things towards the President, that is very upsetting.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I might be the only one who doubts the authenticity of the claim.

It’s the only conclusion one can come to.
COVID19 is a Democratic/Media HOAX.
He said so himself.
You can’t catch a hoax.

So there is absolutely no reason to worry about The President or the First Lady.

“I like winners that don’t get sick.”

But let’s say he was wrong about it being a Hoax.
It’s just the FLU, remember?
Hydrocloriquin, lnject/drink bleach, or shine a light inside your body.
Call your Witchdoctor and you’re good to go.
Remember?

He now has to own all the brain dead bullshit he’s been spewing.
As do some of you.

Wait, let me guess...

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The COVID19 HYPE is a Demoncratic/Media HOAX!.
You should learn the difference.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree, the media has been hyping it up from the get-go. It's almost as if they're trying to incite mass hysteria. The President has been trying to reassure the populace, so they don't go crazy and crash the economy. Or at least, that's the impression I get.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to agree, the media has been hyping it up from the get-go. It's almost as if they're trying to incite mass hysteria. The President has been trying to reassure the populace, so they don't go crazy and crash the economy. Or at least, that's the impression I get.

Exactly.
I don't know of anybody saying that the Corona virus itself is fake. It's always been the media making it out to be something it is not. Funny how many forget that Trump was crapped on for stopping Chinese travel into the USA early on but now it's all his fault. You couldn't make this crap up even for the fairiest of tales in hollywood.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 10-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FDR said, "The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself."

I gather that some would have respected him more as a leader if he had said, "Be afraid...be very afraid."
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A good, strong leader leads by example. They have the opportunity (and in some cases, obligation) to speak honestly, clearly, and seriously about a situation in order to prevent panic. I don’t remember your line of work, but when discussing possible layoffs, would you tell your team there is nothing to worry about if you knew there was? Would you want your boss doing that to you?

Going against head scientists, misleading or lying about vaccines and other treatments, and downplaying the danger didn’t calm the American people, it just made a large portion of the country not take it seriously. Do I understand the temptation to act as Trump did, hoping to basically bluff the economy through a hopefully short-term virus? Absolutely. But when it was clear it was going to be around for awhile, it was time to treat it more seriously.

A few nights ago, at the debate, Trump poked fun at Biden for wearing his mask everywhere. He fails to understand part of Biden wearing the mask is out of a sense of duty to the American people. He is normalizing it and showing that we should be wearing masks, because he knows he’s being filmed often. I’m no fan of most of Biden’s policies, but when it comes to leadership on this issue, I believe Trump has a comparatively powerful misunderstanding of what our country needs.
PFF
System Bot
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's now been transferred to Walter Reed Hospital as a precautionary measure.

Breaking news
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

A good, strong leader leads by example.

I believe Trump has a comparatively powerful misunderstanding of what our country needs.

But back to the the subject, I which Trump and others around him infected a speedy recovery.

------------------
∇PONTIAC∇
“The difference between a Fiero owner
and a genius is that genius has its limits.”

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He said so himself.
You can’t catch a hoax.

So there is absolutely no reason to worry about The President or the First Lady.

Trump did not call Covid-19 a 'hoax'

For instance, he never called the virus a "hoax" - contrary to several viral social media posts.

The confusion may have stemmed from rambling remarks way back in February, when he accused Democrats of "politicizing the coronavirus" - then talked about his impeachment, calling it a "hoax" and criticism of his handling of Covid-19 "their new hoax."

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-54387438
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Trump did not call Covid-19 a 'hoax'

For instance, he never called the virus a "hoax" - contrary to several viral social media posts.

The confusion may have stemmed from rambling remarks way back in February, when he accused Democrats of "politicizing the coronavirus" - then talked about his impeachment, calling it a "hoax" and criticism of his handling of Covid-19 "their new hoax."

Indeed.

I do hope for the best medical outcomes for the President, the First Lady, and everyone else that's involved.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-02-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2020 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry.....well no I am not....you damn maskers have to be dumbnest son-bitches to ever walk the planet !!!!!

A piece or 2 of cotton or nylon or whatever the frack is being sold on farcebok is not going to stop a virus. Its not going to stop vapers, its not going to stop anything...

Fine then...go out in the garage and paint a few car parts, then get back to me about how well that mask works !!!!

fracking idiots.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-02-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brief video report (2 minutes) was created with MidEngineManiac in mind.

https://youtu.be/ZWbFF3PLnQw

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-03-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2020 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

REALLY ???????

Then explain to me why the mask doesnt stop the smell of sperm from hookers or the smell of burning crack from the dopeheads ???? Or weed ? Or my own farts ?

Your own nose doenst tell you the truth ?????

Were you born that stupid, or did you have to go to university and get a degree in it ???
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I'm sorry.....well no I am not....you damn maskers have to be dumbnest son-bitches to ever walk the planet !!!!!

A piece or 2 of cotton or nylon or whatever the frack is being sold on farcebok is not going to stop a virus. Its not going to stop vapers, its not going to stop anything...

Fine then...go out in the garage and paint a few car parts, then get back to me about how well that mask works !!!!

fracking idiots.

Well, I was going to listen to the medical experts, but this guy on a Fiero forum said masks were a hoax so I guess the medical experts are idiots.

By the way, the cloth masks should have a filter in them to really be effective.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2020 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Well, I was going to listen to the medical experts, but this guy on a Fiero forum said masks were a hoax so I guess the medical experts are idiots.

By the way, the cloth masks should have a filter in them to really be effective.

Do you know how dumb that sounds dude ?????

Go wanlk into a paint-booth, or an asbestos construction project, and see how far that bull-**** gets you

Go ahead, try it at you closest auto body shop......
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then explain to me why the mask doesnt stop the smell of sperm from hookers...

Geez, you really know how to class up the joint.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2020 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Geez, you really know how to class up the joint.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

REALLY ???????

Then explain to me why the mask doesnt stop the smell of sperm from hookers or the smell of burning crack from the dopeheads ???? Or weed ? Or my own farts ?

Your own nose doenst tell you the truth ?????

Were you born that stupid, or did you have to go to university and get a degree in it ???

Researchers have evaluated the size and content characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 particles. Upon analysis of negative-stained SARS-CoV-2 articles by electron microscopy, researchers have determined the diameter of this virus to range between 60 nanometers (nm) to a maximum diameter of 140 nanometers (nm).

BS Chemistry & Biology, University of Miami (1983)
Answered April 15, 2020 · Author has 5K answers and 780.4K answer views
Q: Which is bigger, an odor molecule or virus?

The smallest virus is about 30 nm in length. The smallest odorant molecules is about 0.5 nm.

Kristen Mae
May 13, 2020·5 mins read
More and more lately, people in this country seem to think that everything is all or nothing, black-and-white, this side or that side. We seem unable to discuss any subject with any level of nuance — we back into our respective corners and hiss and gnash our teeth at the enemy. This holds especially true when it comes to discussing the coronavirus pandemic.

Take the mask debate. Many have taken the stance that, unless it’s an N95 respirator (so named because they filter out 95% of air particles), there’s no point in wearing any mask at all. Some seem to think that even an N95 mask is pointless.

Because, get this — you can smell farts through a mask.

*cries for humanity*

A Twitter thread recently addressed how absolutely moronic this “logic” is.

Trevor A. Makal, associate professor of chemistry at University of Virginia at Wise, cleared up why masks block viruses even though they don’t block fart smells.

“Let’s consider the size of the molecules that make up the stink smell in farts,” he says in his thread. “We’ll focus on one particular example, as the others are similarly sized (when compared to the size of a virus). Methanthiol (CH3SH), like a number of thiol (-SH) containing molecules, smells! … It smells like incredibly intense garlic; though many would just say it smells putrid. If you want everyone to hate you, walk through a hallway carrying an open container of thiol compounds.”

Got it. Tiny, stinky fart molecules.

“Well, CH3SH is a rather small molecule with a diameter around 4*10^-10 m (0.4 nm, about 1.6*10^-8 inches),” Makal continues. “By comparison, viruses typically range in diameter from about 20 nm up to about 400 nm (J. Biol. Phys., 2013, 39(2), 215), with COVID-19 being around 60-140 nm (Cell. Mol. Immun., 2020). The difference in sizes of the COVID-19 virus and a common odorant in farts is 2-3 orders of magnitude (100–1000 times the diameter of the smaller methanethiol).”

Did you get that? The COVID-19 virus is one hundred to one thousand times bigger than a fart molecule. Can we also please note that Makal is citing his claims with scientific journals. Because science.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifes...virus-050056776.html

The un-informed nature of certain demographics never ceases to amaze me.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-03-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He said so himself.
You can’t catch a hoax.

Remember?

As do some of you.

Wait, let me guess...

Fake news once again. He never said the virus was a hoax.

I know you hate him because Orange Man Bad but is it based on anything factual? It seems every time you slam him it’s false DNC talking points. Where does the hate originate?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The un-informed nature of certain demographics never ceases to amaze me.

The number of people who think that they are epidemiologists, physicians, public health experts or biomedical engineers because they attended the "University of Internet" for the past 6 months never ceases to amaze me..

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-03-2020).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The number of people who think that they are epidemiologists, physicians, public health experts or biomedical engineers because they attended the "University of Internet" for the past 6 months never ceases to amaze me..

That's too much credit. They just watched a quick 10-minute course on (activists disguised as journalist) CNN or MSNBC.

They only use the Internet to post what they hear just to drawl up some c*&k sabering to make them feel gooder.

Don't worry! They will just scream at anyone and say, "You are not an epidemiologist and I listen to experts."

Well, Dr. Fauci isn't isn't an epidemiologist. But they quote him often, only if it suits them. When ever Fauci praises Trump, the left dismisses him.

Just being selective. I guess we all do it.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He said so himself.
You can’t catch a hoax.

Remember?

As do some of you.

Wait, let me guess...

Yeah that was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard he was tested positive. After the crap show that was the 1st debate, and how bad it made him look.. Well now he can potentially avoid another debate because he's calling in sick..

If he is really sick, i hope he recovers, and realizes his anti mask, and anti virus propaganda really bit him in the arse. I personally don't like to think in conspiracy theory type stuff where he might be faking it, but its impossible to know what is true or B.S. when it comes to any information from this White House.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 10-03-2020).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2020 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Fake news once again. He never said the virus was a hoax.

I know you hate him because Orange Man Bad but is it based on anything factual? It seems every time you slam him it’s false DNC talking points. Where does the hate originate?

The only one applying hate is you.
I never said I hate him.
You did.

You do know one can criticize someone without hate, right?
Your “side”(?) seems to be incapable of understanding that.

The truth is, I actually feel sorry for him.
He is a product of his upbringing.
It’s incredibly sad.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay