Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... by cvxjet
Started on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM
Replies: 462 (7992 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-22-2020 04:20 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another option is to ignore....

A very wise person once advised me to 'choose your battles'...

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-14-2020).]

IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

A very wise person once advised me...

I received the following advice in a PM from a respected forum member years ago... “Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.”

I should've listened!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2020 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Freedom of speech is a right. The freedom to ignore is choice. Some folks are unable to differentiate between the two.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right on cue.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2020 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Seems to me that a person with a gun, especially a crazed menopausal woman, can be very dangerous as well. What a b!tch.

I find it rather interesting that among ALL the news stories that people post links to here... nothing (except for the reference in this woman's story) about Cecil the lion being terminated by a trophy hunter.

Perhaps Patrick should seek therapy for his psychiatric issues?

Tell me Randy, when you go on your sport hunts... do you fantasize about holding and caressing the freshly killed beast? Or perhaps you've been able to go beyond just thinking about it? What's it like holding the still warm furry limp body next to yours? Could you stop smiling? Were you able to get some warm blood on you as well, oozing all over your cute little safari outfit. Maybe if you get to where the critter lies mortally wounded just a little bit quicker, the blood of the beast will still be able to spurt all over you before its pounding heart gives out. Oh Randy, sounds simply orgasmic!.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-14-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few days ago, Tony Kania started a thread Here looking for "that Cecil the lion thread". (Apparently Tony Kania is incapable of using the Search function here.) Anyway, he was provided with two different threads where "Cecil" was mentioned, and has now taken quotes of mine from five(!) years ago and re-posted them in two different current threads. No context has been given.

There was however, one more thread where "Cecil" was mentioned. It is I believe the last thread that Don Ratts (dratts) ever participated in before he unfortunately died of cancer. Don was one heck of a nice guy here at PFF. He was upbeat and positive. He never had a nasty thing to say to anybody.

Have a look at that thread Here. For anyone who's never previously seen it, it's kind of shocking. See how dratts was treated shortly before he died. The whole thread is worthwhile reading, but at the very end, make sure to read what Don Ratts had to say about Tony Kania. It is truly an eye-opener.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Freedom of speech is a right. The freedom to ignore is choice. Some folks are unable to differentiate between the two.

The US 1st amendment does not apply in the context you are referring to.
1. Forum is owned and maintained by someone in a foreign nation.
2. Even if it were of US origin, 1st amendment only refers to what can not be done by US federal agencies and congress, US State, or US City govt agencies and officials.
explained below better than I can.
https://www.quora.com/Is-mo...right-to-free-speech

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Don Ratts died of cancer, and him and I made peace before he left. We were friends and business partners before our falling out.

Patrick is a true forum Nazi. If he only had a gas chamber, he could "turf" me.

Seek a psychiatrist for you emotional problems. Or, stay here and let me keep whipping you?

Freedoms. Choices.

Mary Jane.... My taxes are paid in US currency. Tell me again about freedoms. Or, whatever else you want. You have the freedom to speak...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by maryjane:

The US 1st amendment does not apply in the context you are referring to.
1. Forum is owned and maintained by someone in a foreign nation.
2. Even if it were of US origin, 1st amendment only refers to what can not be done by US federal agencies and congress, US State, or US City govt agencies and officials.
explained below better than I can.
https://www.quora.com/Is-mo...right-to-free-speech

Faq off. I may get banned from a car forum owned overseas, but even you cannot shut me up Donald.

👌
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or, stay here and let me keep whipping you?

All kidding aside, you truly are off your rocker.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All kidding aside, you truly are off your rocker.

You are using a dead forum member to attack me? Get help, before you hurt someone, or yourself. 😞

Why would you do that? I am sad for you. Literally death of another, and that is your fire against me? Internet words? Did you speak to Dratts days before he passed? I did. We did not mention you. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-15-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are using a dead forum member to attack me?

And you're using pictures of dead animals... to do what?

Don Ratts (dratts) knew you well... not simply on an internet forum, but in real life. By posting what he did, dratts wished to share with other forum members just how awful you were to him. He was warning us. I'm grateful for his message.

Anyone else you wish to say"faq off" to? The list of recipients is getting longer.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see your "re-set" is going well.

You didn't even last a couple of hours and you're right back at it.

You have ZERO credibility to be preaching to anybody here about how they act.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-15-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I see your "re-set" is going well.

Says the guy who blew off the invitation to stop this useless bickering.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Says the guy who blew off the invitation to stop this useless bickering.

It's NEVER you is it. It's always somebody else, Pathetic Patty
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mary Jane.... My taxes are paid in US currency. Tell me again about freedoms. Or, whatever else you want. You have the freedom to speak...

Taxes have nothing to do with constitutional rights or freedoms. All US citizens have the same rights regardless of tax status as long as they follow the laws of this land and all here on this board regardless of nationality also have equal freedom to interact freely with one another as long as they follow the rules of this board.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-15-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's NEVER you is it. It's always somebody else, Pathetic Patty

Name calling now. Mature.

We all need a re-set.

Seriously, all this sniping among us needs to stop. It's such a waste of time and resources for everyone here, whether they're directly involved or not. Yes, I'm as guilty as anyone else for allowing myself to get drawn into it... but I hate it. The last thing we need during these difficult times is added stress due to useless bickering.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's comical, YOU talking about being "mature" CECIL.

Like I said, you have ZERO credibility to be preaching anything to anyone here.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-15-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CECIL.

I don't regret anything I said to you in regards to "Cecil". It was done in response to your constant taunting. I never dreamed it would continue to bother you five(!) years later. Jackpot!

Okay, give me your best shot. I'm calling it a day.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to get a room? You ruined a laugh at how life is going thread.

Notice I did not say who did, so judge for yourself.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-15-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I heard a doctor on TV say that while staying at home in this time of Corona virus,
we should focus on inner peace.  To achieve this, we should always finish things we
start and we all could use more calm in our lives.  I looked through my house to find things
I'd started and hadn't finished.  So far, I finished off a bottle of merlot, a bottle of chardonnay,
a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum and was you hands

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-15-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a thread on laughing at funny jokes and such- not a thread on name calling.....Now Stop it!!! (Why do I think I am about to be name called into the ground....?)

Now go to your rooms! (Oh...yeah.....you're already there.....)

MJ, some great stuff there!

Here is a cartoon I made specifically for the Fiero people;

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-15-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don Ratts (dratts) knew you well... not simply on an internet forum, but in real life. By posting what he did, dratts wished to share with other forum members just how awful you were to him. He was warning us. I'm grateful for his message.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Taxes have nothing to do with constitutional rights or freedoms. All US citizens have the same rights regardless of tax status as long as they follow the laws of this land and all here on this board regardless of nationality also have equal freedom to interact freely with one another as long as they follow the rules of this board.

Moron that later...

Tell me that you are teaching me something. I would love for you to waste your time teaching me things that you know. I never realized how perfect you were. Hmm? Yuppers, you are perfect. Bravo old man, bravo.

Edit: Scary avatar Donald. Sorry Bro, I am not as fearful as you are about this Chinavirus. Still following prototypical, but not fearful or even life changing.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

I don't regret anything I said to you in regards to "Cecil". It was done in response to your constant taunting. I never dreamed it would continue to bother you five(!) years later. Jackpot!

Okay, give me your best shot. I'm calling it a day.

You would never confront a man to his face. Little leftie that you are. Internet tough guy. Full of Moxie...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
Here is a cartoon I made specifically for the Fiero people;

Oh some of us know, its just that earths surface isn't a vacuum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

..I would love for you to waste your time teaching me things that you know. ..

Or things this guy knows.

Or... for instance if one is arguing about who is a bigger ass, well, those arguments usually don't have a great point.

just to add - I know I quoted you Tony but I'm not just replying to you, its just that your sentence was a great jumping off point

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2020 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that I am an azz. No argument there.

What I am is exactly as I present. I will save your life if needed, or take one if required, and everything in between.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't find toilet paper? No worries.

I actually saw this on walmart.com today.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2020 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I have been reduced to

LOL no not yet but they are there for an emergency. The only thing that was in stock.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one!

PFF
System Bot
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I heard a doctor on TV say that while staying at home in this time of Corona virus,
we should focus on inner peace.  To achieve this, we should always finish things we
start and we all could use more calm in our lives.  I looked through my house to find things
I'd s
tarted and hadn't finished.  So far, I finished off a bottle of merlot, a bottle of chardonnay,
a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum and was you hands

Man, for those of us with project cars, that's a TALL order
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D B Cooper

3141 posts
Member since Jul 2005

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2020 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cooper those are funny- but that lady made me scream "My eyes! My eyes! Aiyheeeeeeeeeeee!"

I have a funny story about a guy named Cooper; Working together at NAS Alameda S-3 Rework line. He saw a co-worker do a hula dance at a Asian-pacific Islander week function and had a big crush on her. He was married and a very honest guy, but when he would see her walk by he would start in with "If I wasn't married I'd ask her out..." and so on.

One day he was working on a project at his rollaway (Toolbox) and she walked by in front of him in the aisle way...so he started in......what he did not notice is she was circling around some parts cages, etc to come up to him from behind (They were both Sheet metal workers, and workers would borrow each other's tools sometimes).

So while in mid-stream, she walked up, tapped him on the shoulder and said "Coop- Let me get in your drawers!" The look on his face was both hilarious and terrifying (I was afraid his eyes were going to POP out of his skull!)

A few years later I actually talked to both of them about this incident, and neither remembered it.......

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-20-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D B Cooper

3141 posts
Member since Jul 2005

(just in case explanation is necessary)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're on a roll, man!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I assume this is local time.......
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock