Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lets try to laugh at how life is going.... by cvxjet
Started on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM
Replies: 462 (7992 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-22-2020 04:20 AM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF ANY KIND

I just saw that on TV. A "light up" freeway overhead sign in Texas. But it was already circulating before that.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The noodle picture above reminded me so much of a photo I posted here 14 years ago. Have a look at The thread if you dare!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strip club notices:

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

That’s a mask in case you don’t have your glasses on.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 04-13-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

That’s a mask in case you don’t have your glasses on.

Ha! I'm glad you said that. I have my glasses on and I still didn't see it. That is very cool!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2020 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Is it like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
or "weeeeoooooweeeeeoooooWEEEEEOOOOO!"

One of them is somewhat normal, you be the judge LOL.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Hudini:

He also seems to be in the middle of smashing paper with rock.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pow that looks like it hurt
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I came across some people who wish that the President would go back to his earlier habit of referring to it as the "China virus."

Click to show
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I came across some people who wish that the President would go back to his earlier habit of referring to it as the "China virus."

Click to show

I got a couple packsges from there yesterday

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, a hour of watching Tio Choko videos is enough entertainment for one day.
The guy has some talent and showmanship for sure.

His ballet dancer partner...man, she's built like I like 'em!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

She is stout, for sure.

I just stumbled across those videos today. I guess he is your neighbor.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess he is your neighbor.

From somewhere in the Houston area.
He can be summoned with the

and/or $300/hr.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-13-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Click to show

I saw that the other day on HGTV... it was Restored (really good show)... probably a coincidence that it was playing, but thought it was pretty funny.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22746 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by Patrick:

The noodle picture above reminded me so much of a photo I posted here 14 years ago. Have a look at The thread if you dare!

Oh MFG...
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Uhhhh....She looks like the lead ballerina in "Lard Lake" doing the "Dance of the Enchanted Groceries"

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2020 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Uhhhh....She looks like the lead ballerina in "Lard Lake" doing the "Dance of the Enchanted Groceries"...

Funny how everything with you is visual...from dudes to chicks.
Hmmmm.

Hey, you might wanna' try opening up your ears (mind), and closing your mind (mouth)!...wait, what?
Yeah, you're that stupid.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-13-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Oh MFG...

As much as that was a bizarre experience, I'd love to be able to turn back the clock and relive it all.

Originally posted by williegoat:

I've been working outside all afternoon (beautiful day in Lotusland). I've come in and had a glass of wine... and I don't know what the heck I just watched... but I liked it.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I haven't come back here for a while- Been busy with my Surgasized dog and My broken toof...(Yes- when it rains it POURS!)

Some great funny stuff here....I came up with another cartoon.....

I wanted to say; We are obviously stuck inside so are playing on the computer and phones a lot....and watching TV (I think I have OD'd on TV!) Years ago I got in an argument with my Father....was really feeling bad, so I rented one of the funniest movies I have ever seen; Galaxy Quest (a group of actors from an old SciFi TV show meet REAL aliens- a play on the whole "Trekkie" crap, with Tim Allen playing the William Shatner "Super-ego" roll) (But keep your eye on Tony Shalhoub and also Sam Rockwell as an "Expendable" red shirt. Hysterical!)

That movie cheered me right up. (Anyone have any other suggestions? (Pleeesssssseeeee....)
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Different instrument, but shot with the same potatocam.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you name the instrument that the guy on the left is playing? (hint: It's not a guitar)

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you name the instrument...

Bajo sexto... but yeah, I had to look it up.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Hmmmm.

You should be looking for a high school diploma and sobriety from your drug and alcohol abuse problem, bowling shoe boy.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-14-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bajo sexto... but yeah, I had to look it up.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody else in this thread is posting some good-natured fun to help us all through these trying times... except for one bitter guy who just doesn't know when to stop.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody else in this thread is posting some good-natured fun to help us all through these trying times... except for one bitter guy who just doesn't know when to stop.

You could always ask him to stop :

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Funny how everything with you is visual...from dudes to chicks.
Hmmmm.

Hey, you might wanna' try opening up your ears (mind), and closing your mind (mouth)!...wait, what?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We all need a re-set.

Seriously, all this sniping among us needs to stop. It's such a waste of time and resources for everyone here, whether they're directly involved or not. Yes, I'm as guilty as anyone else for allowing myself to get drawn into it... but I hate it. The last thing we need during these difficult times is added stress due to useless bickering.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-14-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all need a re-set.

I got up, grabbed a beer, then re-set in my chair. Does that count?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all need a re-set.

Seriously, all this sniping among us needs to stop. It's such a waste of time and resources for everyone here, whether they're directly involved or not. Yes, I'm as guilty as anyone else for allowing myself to get drawn into it... but I hate it. The last thing we need during these difficult times is added stress due to useless bickering.

Says the guy who is whining that he wants people he doesn't like to be "turfed" (banned).

"Re-set" yourself.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-14-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got up, grabbed a beer, then re-set in my chair. Does that count?

Well, it's the most positive response so far.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock