Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  230 years of rights and liberties shredded - why i oppose the lockdown (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
230 years of rights and liberties shredded - why i oppose the lockdown by longjonsilver
Started on: 03-27-2020 07:22 AM
Replies: 231 (3775 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 06-18-2020 05:25 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need to move the thread to the Trash Can when the Trash Can so conveniently joins the discussion in person.
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Whether true or not, ......

We both know that everything I posted about you is a FACT.

Verifiable, subjective, truthful, FACT.

Several other people here also know that they are FACTS.

You like to keep harping about what a "better man" you are, but the subjective evidence unambiguously shows the FACT that you're a LOSER in life bowling shoe boy.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-10-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

FACTS

The "facts" present themselves every time you post. I don't know what the heck awful thing occurred in your life, but you are now nothing but a bitter shell of a man who's only pleasure appears to be derived from attempting to belittle others on a car forum. It's rather sad.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

No need to move the thread to the Trash Can when the Trash Can so conveniently joins the discussion in person.

This entire odious. conspiracy theory, thread deserved to be in the trash can the moment it was posted.

YOU needed to be receiving intensive, professional, mental health treatment long before that.

Your mental illness prevents you from holding a regular job and thereby prevents you living on your own.

Is that why you live in YOUR BROTHER'S home?

GET HELP RONALD

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-10-2020).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This entire odious. conspiracy theory, thread deserved to be in the trash can the moment it was posted.

I think conspiracy theories should be discussed. That way, hard facts can be brought to the table and some may be dissuaded from buying into the fear.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This ls not an actual conversation... but it's awfully goddamn close to an actual conversation.

Cover your left eye and see if you can read the top line, which should be the easiest line for you to read.
maryjane No, that's not it. Now it's coming into focus rinselberg. Wait a second, now it's looking more like maryjane again Oh wait, it's changing back to rinselberg

That's not good. Are you sure that you have a right eye? Maybe it's been replaced with a prosthetic eyeball? Just slipped your mind for a moment?
GET HELP. You're a mental case. There's nothing wrong with my eyes, you pitiful Marxist medical mockery soft-child-of-the-left bla bla bla ...

Uh, security. We have a problem here, in the vision lab. You don't need to bring the wheelchair. Bring a taser, a straightjacket and a syringe full of sedative. Right away, please.

Of course, it couldn't have involved anyone from this forum. Noooooo... no one could be that f*cked in the head and still be able to manage the intricacies of being able to log in here. Impossible.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-10-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This ls not an actual conversation...

That disclaimer should precede ALL of your posts Ronald.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if he still remembers what it was like, when he had a mind.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder if he still remembers what it was like, when he had a mind.

That should conclude ALL of your posts as your self assessment.

With proper mental health treatment there might be a glimmer of hope for you.

GET HELP RONALD

By the Way Ronald, have you told your anti-Semite buddy, "bongdawg", about your Jewish heritage?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-11-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This ls not an actual conversation... but it's awfully goddamn close to an actual conversation.
Of course, it couldn't have involved anyone from this forum. Noooooo... no one could be that f*cked in the head and still be able to manage the intricacies of being able to log in here. Impossible.

confession:
I only go to the 'eye doctor' to look down the tech's blouse as she sits on the stool in front of me and adjusts the dials and levers on the complicated looking instruments she just swung around in front of my face. She doesn't realize I can see out the little space at the bottom where the eyepieces don't quite cover my eye sockets...
I find her questions to be more than a little distracting from my primary task at hand....probably why my glasses don't work as well as they should.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I only go to the 'eye doctor' to look down the tech's blouse... She doesn't realize I can see out the little space at the bottom where the eyepieces don't quite cover my eye sockets...

Oh come on, Don... she knows exactly what you're looking at! You honestly think these lady techs aren't familiar with their equipment? (...referring to the eye testing apparatus of course.)

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-11-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2020 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

confession:
I only go to the 'eye doctor' to look down the tech's blouse as she sits on the stool in front of me and adjusts the dials and levers on the complicated looking instruments she just swung around in front of my face. She doesn't realize I can see out the little space at the bottom where the eyepieces don't quite cover my eye sockets...
I find her questions to be more than a little distracting from my primary task at hand....probably why my glasses don't work as well as they should.

Once, when I was at the dentist... the dental hygenist and the doctor were both females in their late 20s to mid 30s. I'm not sure why they needed my head situated, but I ended up with my head firmly on the headrest, planted between both of their breasts tech on the left, and doctor on the right. I mean their boobs were totally pushing against my head from each of them on both sides. They were looking very professional, and I didn't suspect for a second that they had any idea that what they were doing was anything but their job... but I wasn't about to make them aware of what was going on. I don't think they even realized...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Texas may be fed up with this...

https://www.newsweek.com/te...hTbDnNnvEbW2OYPwYRYQ
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2020 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Felonies in other states...

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the things she claimed that "MSM" didn't report...I previously read on "MSM".
The point she made about "MSM" not mentioning unemployment rates because "they" are still working and drawing a paycheck?
She is as well.

Not real sure what her point(s) were supposed to be.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All the things she claimed that "MSM" didn't report...I previously read on "MSM".
The point she made about "MSM" not mentioning unemployment rates because "they" are still working and drawing a paycheck?
She is as well.

When people talk about the main stream media, they're primarily talking about the 24/7 cable news. MSNBC, CNN, etc... are far more expressive in digital online media than they are on actual television. Meaning no disrespect MJ... but we are FAR beyond the point where there is even any discussion about whether or not the main stream media is liberally biased. The various networks have absolutely and openly admitted it, and everyone has 100% taken sides.

Fox is Republican
Everyone else is Democrat

This reflects their voting records too. Back in the day when Bernie Goldberg wrote Bias (like in the late 1990s), there was still some question. He was signaling the warning bell. We're now two decades after that, and there's absolutely no question anymore. If you don't see it... I don't know what will make you see it.

I watch OANN, which I freely admit is pro-American and pro-Trump. But... it's not sensationalist news, and the NON-Political news is also literally just that, non-political. CNN manages to turn discussions about the Pikachu Festival in Japan into something about Trump and the Japanese relations with the US. But on OANN, they literally just talk about the Pikachu festival, why they're doing it, what it's for, etc. I totally just pulled that example out of my head, but that's the big difference between OAN and the other news stations.

As you see above, OAN still has the talk shows. They've got Graham Ledger, and that girl (who's name I forget and I'm too lazy to scroll up). But the actual news reporting is calm and they don't add politics to every discussion they can.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2020 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She is as well.

I fully understand you MaryJane. You seem to be the Chinavirus expert here, out of what, 7 or 8 people? In a Fiero forum section that several belligerent and overreaching leftists members frequent? See where I am going here?

The wife and I went to Home Depot on Friday. I NEED to know what you "feel" about that. You have expressed concern, and I want to make sure that I am making you comfortable.

Edit: Take for instance liberal faq Patrick alluding to me being a gay **** sucker earlier? Nothing wrong with a gay bashing, church hating, confinement breaking, bigotted, biotch titted soy boy opening his fictitious trap, but damn be to Tony Kania.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-12-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, I have no problem with people making necessary trips into town in areas where there is lessened risk. Walmart is fully open here, so are the hardware and home improvement "big box' stores, the auto parts stores, and all drive thru food places.
In Houston proper tho, there are fewer of the same franchises open and those that are, mostly just offer curbside pickup. My niece works at Best Buy about 10 miles from here and curbside is all they offer. They were closed for a couple weeks, but reopened when the Tx governor and FCC stated that telecommunications (cell phones/laptops/computers) were essential nowadays. Oddly enough, the Verizon store in my nearest town has been closed for several weeks as has the ATT store. Both are pretty small and basically just sell new phones and provide a physical place to pay phone bills, both of which can be done on line.
I will be going into town today to pick up a prescription at CVS but won't be going anywhere else. Ordinarily, I would stop at the feedstore (it's open) and pick up cow feed. The cows can wait.
It simply falls to each of us to act in the MOST responsible manner possible when it comes to infecting others, and that includes getting infected ourselves and unwittingly passing it on to others. It's simply not worth it to me to do so, as that is my only fear..infecting someone else.

I have a son and daughter in law 35 miles from me. 2 older sisters and numerous nephews and nieces within just a few miles. None of us have seen each other since any of this started. Not because we don't want to, but because we respect each other's health and well being more than we feel our own need and wants. For the first time ever, there will be no Easter Day gathering for this family.

The strength of this nation is not in our military or in our political or justice system or even in our manufacturing. It's in the people and their enduring spirit itself. The ideal than no matter what, we will survive and prosper, against all odds. Proven many times over thru more than 2 centuries. It comes from taking care of each other, regardless of the personal sacrifice each must make. Dark times have come many times, but We The People are the light..we may not know them, may not even like them, but they are our countrymen and we look after each other no matter what.. Lose that spirit, and we as a Nation and people are done.

IMSA GT says he and his family had the virus back in Dec. Whether he did or had something else, is irrelevant to me. I find it interesting but one thing for sure, it didn't come to them on a bit of cosmic dust or out from under a pebble..He or one of his family got it from someone else before the distancing protocols went into effect and it got passed around to the whole family. It could have ended tragically but did not, but there's every likelihood that at least one of his family unknowingly and unintentionally passed it on to someone else in the same way they got infected. Every single case (all 535,000+) in this country came from another person.

I am no expert regarding this virus, and there are very few that really are, but I try to be rationally informed and as accurately informed as possible. I don't buy into the unconfirmed, speculative, conspiracy theory BS that so many are spewing out of their own ignorance and stupidity, and I will not, put myself, my assets, my endeavors or my health before someone else. Am I perfect at it? No. But there isn't enough paint or hardware or cow feed in the world for me to justify possibly infecting someone else.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-12-2020).]

Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We The People are the light..we may not know them, may not even like them, but they are our countrymen and we look after each other no matter what..

You see lots of evidence of that here, do ya'?
And you really believe in it?

Because you sure don't seem to recognize when the exact opposite is being executed here continually.
I've never seen you call out a single "countryman" on it.

As a matter of fact, time & time again you have remained remarkably silent on the subject every single time I myself have expressed the exact same ideal in the course of being attacked personally here for simply expressing an opposing political opinion.

Yeah, so much for "looking after each other no matter what"...

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I fully understand you MaryJane. You seem to be the Chinavirus expert here, out of what, 7 or 8 people? In a Fiero forum section that several belligerent and overreaching leftists members frequent? See where I am going here? . . .

WullahBlack?
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WullahBlack?

??
WullahBlack is the username of a registered PFF member.
http://www.fierosearch.com/...lack&Action=DoSearch

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69648 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Boondawg..
There is a huge chasm separating keeping other people alive and/or physically healthy versus interceding into the daily personal drama and little squabbles here in OT. You are the 2nd person I have recently seen attempt to drag me into personal matters involving other members. It did not work for him, nor will it for you.
I rarely if ever even 'defend' myself here or anywhere else on the internet, tho I am very prone to more clearly explain where I stand on any issue and why.
All anyone has to do is ask.

I am not, nor have I ever been the Sheriff here, nor do I want the job. We already have a sheriff, don't need another one, and that officer can easily be contacted via admin@fieroforum.com or by typing the sheriff's name into the address of an outgoing PM.
We each have 1 vote here and access to the PFF Sheriff Dept 24/7. That, is how this board is set up and that's the 'protocol' I follow.
(It's my understanding, that The Sheriff prefers PMs)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Edit: Take for instance liberal faq Patrick alluding to me being a gay **** sucker earlier? Nothing wrong with a gay bashing, church hating, confinement breaking, bigotted, biotch titted soy boy opening his fictitious trap, but damn be to Tony Kania.

You keep digging that hole deeper...

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

This isn't the first time while looking over a thread where I've had no previous involvement that I've discovered you mentioning my name. More often than not there are also references made to genitals. This unnatural obsession you have for me is getting more and more creepy. I ask that you please just back off.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg..
There is a huge chasm separating keeping other people alive and/or physically healthy versus interceding into the daily personal drama and little squabbles here in OT.
You are the 2nd person I
have recently seen attempt to drag me into personal matters involving other members. It did not work for him, nor will it for you.
I rarely if ever even 'defend' myself here or anywhere else on the internet, tho I am very prone to more clearly explain where I stand on any issue and why.
All anyone has to do is ask.

I am not, nor have I ever been the Sheriff here, nor do I want the job. We already have a sheriff, don't need another one, and that officer can easily be contacted via admin@fieroforum.com or by typing the sheriff's name into the address of an outgoing PM.
We each have 1 vote here and access to the PFF Sheriff Dept 24/7. That, is how this board is set up and that's the 'protocol' I follow.
(It's my understanding, that The Sheriff prefers PMs)

If that is a reference to me(?) then you have a wrong idea about it. I have not been trying to drag you, as a third party, into some "squabble" (although that hardly does any justice to it) between myself and another forum member.

You yourself, said just the other day, in so many words, that after you hit the Submit button and put up a message or "post" on this forum, your words are no longer just "yours." Your words become part of the forum itself, and fair game for anyone to freely reference.

I have been using your screen name of "maryjane" but that's because I want it to be real and verifiable. I actually thought of using some fictional screen name, instead of "maryjane." But I rejected that idea.

It has to be "real" to match the ugly reality of what that is all about. Since it's "all good" with the "Sheriff."

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no, wasn't you rinselberg. I understood what that was about, and yes I am quite comfortable with letting any thread I begin just find it's own path thru the wilderness.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69648 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I think some here are of the mistaken belief that our sheriff is comfortable with far more than he he actually is.
Like everyone else, he has his limits and he will act ....but only if he is aware of transgression (especially repeated transgression).

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he has his limits and he will act ....but only if he is aware of transgression (especially repeated transgression).

Mark me down as doubtful.

I've been here a long time. I've seen a lot of members come and go over the last two decades. The harassment and hostility that is allowed to take place here is inexcusable.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I've seen a lot of members come and go over the last two decades.

Did you wave a fond goodbye to the recently departed, (banned) "E.Furgal", (a/k/a "Keel")?

The harassment and hostility that is allowed to take place here is inexcusable.

Tell us all about it "CECIL".

Your lack of self-awareness is what's really inexcusable.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-12-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you wave a fond goodbye to the recently departed, (banned) "E.Furgal", (a/k/a "Keel")?

For the overall good of this forum, he was but one of three that needed to be turfed out of here.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the overall good of this forum, he was but one of three that needed to be turfed out of here.

Don't be so hard on yourself "CECIL"
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this your idea of being clever? Post a link. I'll even help you out... it was five years ago!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You keep digging that hole deeper...

Happy Easter!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Patrick, you couldn't. You just physically could not turf me out of anywhere. Talk about being delusional?

Question, have you spoken with your psychiatrist about me? Do you mention my name? Does saying my name give you the chills?

You need to go, but silencing a person is not my goal. I want to hear your words. Or, if I choose, I could just ignore you. But that is the great thing about being an United States citizen, freedom of speech. I get that choice, while you are regulated as to what you are allowed to say. Even online. Ha!

BTW, this forum is internet light. Swearing is not even allowed, and Patrick cannot take it! I could imagine the cowering he must do in the real world.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The other two showed up right on cue.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... it was five years ago!

So that makes your harassment and hostility ok then.....got it.

Like I said, your lack of self-awareness.....

It really irritates you that YOU don't get to choose who goes and stays here doesn't it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-12-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2020 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So that makes your harassment and hostility ok then.....got it.

Let's get this straight... Because you baited me enough to get me to respond in a less than polite fashion five(!) years ago, this is somehow comparable to you and your buddy chasing round and harassing other members here on a daily basis??? Wow.

Whatever it was I said to you five years ago that struck such a nerve, please be my guest... and read it again!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2020 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Quote removed, quote from Posting rules added]

Quoted from the Posting Rules:

Do not change quoted text.
If you quote other members, do not change the quoted text. It's okay to highlight (through bold/underline/italics) words, but do not add/change anything so to give the impression someone said something they did not.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's get this straight... Because you baited me enough to get me to respond in a less than polite fashion five(!) years ago,

Yeah, let's get this straight you compulsive LIAR.

Nobody "baited" you so your "victim" crap is just that....crap.

Then you characterize your hurling school yard , childish, sexual innuendo at me as "less than polite" .

You're no better than anyone else around here when it comes to "harassment and hostility" you self-sanctimonious punk.

The fact is that YOU don't get to decide who stays or goes here and that really irritates the hell out of you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-13-2020).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing people can do about bickering is not participate. At least not bicker back.
In a thread about rights and liberties and the possible shredding thereof, bickering is more popular than the subject.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-13-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock