Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Hudini...from your unique perspective, thoughts on the new Chinese corona virus (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hudini...from your unique perspective, thoughts on the new Chinese corona virus by maryjane
Started on: 01-22-2020 01:32 AM
Replies: 1454 (20610 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-02-2021 09:04 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Getting a head start here.

There will be a section on Governors, Mayors and other State Level and Municipal Authorities.

(Picking up from the end of the previous page.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-31-2020).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Getting a head start here.

There will be a section on Governors, Mayors and other State Level and Municipal Authorities.

(Picking up from the end of the previous page.)

I'm sure it will mention deBlasio not wanting to close down schools in NYC, liberal mayors encouraging people to attend parades, governors not taking action after fed guidelines were announced, the media calling your president racist and xenophobic for shutting down travel with China within days of the first death in America, the WHO dragging it's feet on declaration of a world emergency and soreading ChiCom propaganda, the preoccupation of the media, government and Hollywood on the shampeachment proceedings, the inadequacy of the structure of the CDC to handle pandemic size infections, the failure of the national stockpile replenishment after H1N1.....oh, wait!

No, it won't, because NONE of those things were factual occurrences. 🙄

(You did pick up on the sarcasm, right?)

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-31-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it will, and on the last page and smaller than the font i used below

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-31-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm amazed that people are expecting elected officials, mayors, governors, whoever to exhibit leadership. It's all Trump's fault. Yep, that's the ticket.....
I'm also amazed that some folks "think" they are superior to the virus and don't need to pay attention to the CDC, Health Departments and other medical experts concerning Social Distancing and hygiene. I'm not about to suggest I won't or can't catch this virus but, I can assure you, I have been and continue to exercise caution and do what the health experts are suggesting. People can be so stupid and seem to want to prove just how stupid they are. Darwin was right.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-31-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Tx residents:
On map at the bottomplace cursor over any county with a dot on it.
https://www.houstonchronicl...ovid-19-15137466.php

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The political bickering and blame game about sides is kind of stupid.
What we should be watching out for is over reach eliminating rights, and keeping the private sector private.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2020 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

The political bickering and blame game about sides is kind of stupid.
What we should be watching out for is over reach eliminating rights, and keeping the private sector private.

I may add...

Virginia is on lock down until June 10th.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Patrick:

I see you're now back to "normal". Get help, Tony... while you still can.

If I were you, I would tell the World how you feel about Tony Kania at least once per page, rate him every ten days with multiple long term accounts, and keep swinging left.

Or you could quell your liberal tirades until this is over? Your choice. All here know where all here stand.

Family, Friends, Neighbors...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

...rate him every ten days with multiple long term accounts

You really are nuts.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe some progress?

PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can add one more event cancellation (hopefully just a postponement) to the list.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/099181.html

( I wish I could change the subject title but I don't see a way to do that. The original title makes it sound like the event is still "ON". )

We had 16 cars confirmed early on. I was hoping that as the date got nearer, and with another event announcement blast or two, we would field an impressive number for our third event. I really felt like 25 cars was achievable.

Still hoping we can do it later this year, or if not, on to the 18th Annual California Coast Run in October!

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 03-31-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks China! 100,000 to 240,000 projected Chinavirus related deaths within the United States could be expected before this is over with folks.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the President has a beef (or a list of beefs) with China, there are legitimate ways for him to go about. Privately and publicly. Just for an example: "Wet Markets."

"Why They're Called 'Wet Markets' — And What Health Risks They Might Pose"
Jason Beaubien for NPR; January 31, 2020.
https://www.npr.org/section...isks-they-might-pose

The President doesn't have the power or influence to move China (and they're not the only country) to turn this Wet Markets situation around on a dime.

But what's this "Chinese" virus talk from the President's lips all about?

If the President wants to talk at or talk to China (and other countries) about Wet Markets in a public way, he needs to talk about the pandemic-related risks of Wet Markets, instead of this unhinged smack talk about a "Chinese" virus.

"FBI warns of potential surge in hate crimes against Asian Americans amid coronavirus"
Josh Margolin for ABC News; March 27, 2020.

The analysis noted there has already been a surge in reports of hate crimes and lists a series of incidents from Los Angeles to New York to Texas. The document detailed a March 14 incident in Midland, Texas, in which "three Asian American family members, including a 2-year-old and 6-year-old, were stabbed … The suspect indicated that he stabbed the family because he thought the family was Chinese, and infecting people with the coronavirus."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/f...ns/story?id=69831920

The President needs to engage the selector function or button (again) that activates Stable Genius mode. And STFU about the "Chinese" virus.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-31-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2020 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chinavirus.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....this unhinged smack talk about a "Chinese" virus.

IT ORIGINATED IN CHINA

IT SPREAD FROM CHINA

IT IS AN OBJECTIVE FACT THAT IT IS A CHINESE VIRUS

YOU are completely detached from reality

YOU ARE DROOLING MENTALLY ILL RONALD

Put those facts in your moronic, wet dream, fantasy, "Corona Virus Investigation Report"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-01-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And STOP calling them Chinese Checkers/Hop Ching Checkers...they're friggin marbles!!!
(yes, I know they are a german conncoction..like the measles and nazis)

And just to randomly piss off someone .......
Oriental!

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-31-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, rinse, you're two or three steps behind.....again.
Your President dropped the "China Virus" moniker several days ago, and has been very judicious in his wording since that time.

If you were actually interested in the topic, and had been following the Corona Virus Task Force (CVTF) daily news conferences, you would have known this several days ago.

Funny how easily ignorance just slips out from behind the facade of pretense.

🤔

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-31-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This doesn't look promising and neither did today's WH briefing.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

This doesn't look promising and neither did today's WH briefing.

Agreed, the next two weeks will be very telling in reference to whether or not our efforts (up to this point) will pay any dividends. I fully expect the morbidity rate to dramatically increase and level off by the end of April. Folks that didn't take the suggestions seriously simply helped spread the virus. I believe they are finally realizing this is some serious crap and trying to follow guidance. I hope so.

What is obvious is that dense population centers are the epicenters of this virus's advance. Where people are stacked up on top of each other and not practicing "Social Distancing" is where the virus has been successful in spreading.. Those areas that took the CDC's and President Trump's early warnings seriously are better containing the spread of this virus. I am obviously no expert on the topic but, I am not dumb enough to not take suggestions seriously and practice as much Social Distancing as humanly possible.

IOWs if you don't have to go out into public, don't. If you're already sick and need help, contact the appropriate authorities, another family member or friend but, at all times, don't infect someone else or those you care about. If you're sick, stay home from work. Not following the CDCs (and President Trump's) advice is just plain stupid.

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Uh, rinse, you're two or three steps behind.....again. Your President dropped the "China Virus" moniker several days ago, and has been very judicious in his wording since that time. If you were actually interested in the topic, and had been following the Corona Virus Task Force (CVTF) daily news conferences, you would have known this several days ago.

Funny how easily ignorance just slips out from behind the facade of pretense.

Good. But he wouldn't have had to STOP if he hadn't ALREADY been doing it. Now you've got the "Kania" effect:

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Thanks China! 100,000 to 240,000 projected Chinavirus related deaths within the United States could be expected before this is over with folks.

I don't feel the least little bit regretful or "sheepish" about what I said. And rightly so.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see PFF is back up..been down for a few hours here.

(I accidentally cut part of the image off..supposed to say "down for a week or less")

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-01-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad to see PFF is back up..been down for a few hours here.

Did you not get the notice about "maintenance" when you tried to come here earlier? Same thing was occurring yesterday.

EDIT: Just noticed the Search function is currently non-functional.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-01-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mississippi's Governor, Tate Reeves just issued an executive order for State Wide "Shelter In Place" until 20 April.
It is, what it is.

Rams
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Mississippi's Governor, Tate Reeves just issued an executive order for State Wide "Shelter In Place" until 20 April.
It is, what it is.

Rams

How the **** am I going to get to Mississippi
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
It is, what it is.

Texas Governor Greg Abbot did the same thing. There is something about you people from Mississippi, .

Oh the fear. An Executive order only applies to State government entities. Don't expect much to change from today or yesterday. There will be no road blocks, no mass incarcerations, no tickets or fines.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Texas Governor Greg Abbot did the same thing. There is something about you people from Mississippi, .

As I said, it is, what it is.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an interesting website that shows projected peaks and resource demands for each state: https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent resource willie.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting website Willie, tho from what I could see, it's already out of date regarding deaths per day and total deaths.
Texas looks relatively good shape regarding total beds and just below projected need for ICU beds...but that could change quickly.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1049 people in the US died in the 24 hrs of April 1 (yesterday)...44 per hour..every hr.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69558 posts
Member since Apr 2001
1049 people in the US died in the 24 hrs of April 1 (yesterday)...44 per hour..every hr.
getting close to one death per minute in the USA..on top of all the other deaths.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2020 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The virus is affecting the brain in some cases.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...brain-121809792.html
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see a line of investigation that would be useful for the (anticipated) Coronavirus Commission to evaluate the merit of the article and its ideas and recommendations.

Coronavirus Commission.

Adam Schiff: We Need A "9/11-Style Commission" To Review Trump's "Catastrophic" Coronavirus Response
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irony:
After years of trying to ban 1-use plastic shopping bags (walmart bags) and finally successfully doing so last year, San Francisco has yesterday banned the use of re-usable grocery bags.
Grocery baggers don't want to handle personal clth/reusable bags that the customers brought in, so now I suppose it's back to plastic bags.....

https://www.politico.com/st...grocery-bags-1270319

Reports say the munchkin's head has nearly exploded and she's in rehab today..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-02-2020).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2020 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Irony:
After years of trying to ban 1-use plastic shopping bags (walmart bags) and finally successfully doing so last year, San Francisco has yesterday banned the use of re-usable grocery bags.

Washington State's Governor Inslee BANNED plastic bags just the other day by law.

Here is another Tony Kania Top Tip:

FYI, We will not use a reusable bag. No amount of Windex can get into all the areas to keep clean. I will eventually use plastic hampers for dirty clothing. Put all my groceries into my own container, then right back into it when done. Easy to clean in a bath tub.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2020 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we will finally get some hard data here, and instead of just imagining like TruDumb wants us to.
https://www.thepostmillenni...fter-trudeau-refuses
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't want to start yet another covid thread......
You think we have it bad here?
I keep in daily touch via a different forum, with some former military/retired military that are expats in both S. Korea and the Philippine Islands. S. Korea has things pretty well in hand there. They were hit hard early, but really went into testing and isolation mode and life is pretty much 'normal' tho they do still have new cases and new deaths every day...nothing like USA or Italy tho.

The Philippines tho, have huge problems, not so much or just because of the numbers, but because of how they are handling things.
I'll get their graph out of the way 1st..you cansee it's still going uphill...

Now, these expats are NOT poor. Most are on US military retirement pensions which goes a LONG way in the P.I. Most live in very nice homes, swimming pools, nice yards, definitely what would qualify for upper middle class here in the US.
The big difference is their govt has implemented some pretty draconian, but not equal-across- the-board measures of containment. Not only does one city have one set of standards from another, it varies greatly between suburbs and villages within each city and often block to block. Each little block of residences is divided into Baranqays and each Barangay has it's own un-armed police officer and a little council and each block has their own little enclave of govt. Can't go to the grocery stores without a permit now, can't leave you barangay without this 'passport' and there are armed checkpoints everywhere. In the areas where you can go to the grocery store, they only allow 10 people in at a time, but a few baragays over, they may let 100 in. Most barangays tho, have this protocol where you leave a list with the barangay rep that comes around, and they go to the store for you and bring youi a month's worth of 'groceries' and leave them in a bag on a chair you have to sit in front of your house. The "month's supply' is free, but it looks woefully inadequate by our standards.
I'm not allowed to copy any of the posts from that board as there is a lot of personal info being posted and by the rules, we all have to use our real names there.
But, here's a picture of one of those 'month's supply bags.

some meat, canned sardines, som,e rice and some ramen.

On top of that, the Philipine President has really gone nuts. In poorer parts of Angeles City and Manila, the poorer people are compl;aining mightily about having no incomenow and formed a protest group. President Duerte went on national TV and told the local authorities "Kill them, kill them dead".."“I am not used to being challenged. Not me,” said the Philippine leader who last week was granted emergency powers by Congress to deal with the national crisis over the coronavirus outbreak. “Let this be a warning to all. Follow the government at this time. It is critical that we have order.”"

If you are walking or on a bike, you ARE going to get sprayed down with disinfectant and ordered to return home or face arrest.

It's nuts over there, in independent P.I.
Obviously, there is no significant US military presence there anymore, just a few hundred that are training P.I. soldiers to fight som Islamic rebels. Things sure have changed there since I was there in the late 70s, and I can't say it's for the better..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-02-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WASHINGTON – Louisiana is poised to become the next epicenter of the coronavirus crisis, White House officials said Thursday, citing new data that shows that 26 percent of the tests for COVID-19 in that state in recent days have come back positive. That is the second-highest rate of infection in the United States, behind New York and New Jersey, where 35 percent of coronavirus tests have been positive.
https://www.aol.com/article...oss-the-us/23968640/

Social Distancing and Mardi Gras are obviously, not compatible.

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 37 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock