Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. by rinselberg
Started on: 08-12-2019 04:03 PM
Replies: 131 (2108 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-25-2019 02:28 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2019 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey rinse....

NBC and MSNBC are owned by Comcast.

Comcast in China is the broadcaster of the Communist Chinese government national propaganda station, CCTV.

Think about what you are watching, and how it affects your view of the world around you.

Just a friendly tip from an internet friend.
IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Hey rinse....
NBC and MSNBC are owned by Comcast.
Comcast in China is the broadcaster of the Communist Chinese government national propaganda station, CCTV.

That makes me wonder why CCTV needs Comcast.
I am not specifically educated on whether or not NBC or MSNBC is owned by Comcast, but I believe in you, in posting factual information.

It has been reported that NBC and MSNBC, as well as many other 'lame stream media' 'employees', and management, 90+% donate to Dumbocratic candidates and parties only. Also that they have had former personel in the Nobama administration, as well as the Clinton's administration. All that one has to do to see where former Dumbocratic publicly elected officials get their next paycheck, is to tune into 'lame stream media'.

I suppose that is true with Repulsivcan publicly elected officials and Fox News to some extent. Not that I believe Fox News is fair and balanced. (I do believe they are more fair and balanced.)

There are exceptions though. Joe Scarborough, 'Morning Joe", a long time republican and elected at that, is very vocal on MSNBC. I don't believe most of what he says / spews. I think he is kissing the bosses azz's for the almighty paycheck.

Donna Brazile, former DNC chairwoman, on Fox News, she spews the same opinions and ideals she has always had.

Shepard Smith, Fox News, with an hour long show ? I believe he is a liberal.

Jaun Williams, Fox News, fired by PBS, for not 'nose to the grindstone' reporting the liberal view.

The Thread topic, the Mooch, CNN (communist news network), working for that almighty paycheck. Mooch indeed.
All of the media companies 'overlords' do have a political bend and want to advance that ideology.

Think about what you are watching, and how it affects your view of the world around you.

If you only listen to Sony product advertising, you are going to buy Sony. One must have a good balanced diet, and no, I am not glued to the TV 24/7/365.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-28-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two questions for the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community to ponder:

1. President Trump continues to take every public opportunity to talk up the idea of the Russian Federation being invited to rejoin the G7, and without any public reference to preconditions or changes in Russian Federation policies. Why?

2. It has been and continues to be reported (albeit not on the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community's most favored media venues) that Deutsche Bank was the only financial institution that was willing to provide sizable loans to Mr (Donald J) Trump in the years leading up to his becoming President Trump. What's the backstory?

Questions that are being "entertained" by Adam Schiff (chairman of the House Intelligence Comittee), Maxine Waters (chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee), the aforementioned Malcolm Nance, the newly mentioned former U.S. ambassador to the Russian Federation, Michael McFaul, and certainly many others.

Yesterday morning I enjoyed a medium sized coffee for only 50 cents at an "On The Run" convenience store and gasoline station near the St Louis international airport. Why just 50 cents, when it's usually $1.59? "Bonus points" for providing an answer to that.

I was "On The Run", now I've "got to run." To some other destination than "here."
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Two questions ...

Pondering those requires me to ask other questions and seeking information, from other than biased sources, and of course from listening to our President explaining his reasons.

1. President Trump continues to take every public opportunity to talk up the idea of the Russian Federation being invited to rejoin the G7, and without any public reference to preconditions or changes in Russian Federation policies. Why?

Why not ? What did it solve by kicking them out ? Why were they asked to join anyway ? What has changed since they were kicked out ? What changed from involving them the first time ? Would it help the world community if it were allowed, or hurt it ? Why haven't we banned you from the PFF community, ?

2. It has been and continues to be reported (albeit not on the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community's most favored media venues) that Deutsche Bank was the only financial institution that was willing to provide sizable loans to Mr (Donald J) Trump in the years leading up to his becoming President Trump. What's the backstory?

You purport something to be true yet you ask us if we know why ? If true, you expect us to know the back story ?

I don't usually answer questions with questions.

Questions that are being "entertained" by Adam Schiff (chairman of the House Intelligence Comittee), Maxine Waters (chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee), the aforementioned Malcolm Nance, the newly mentioned former U.S. ambassador to the Russian Federation, Michael McFaul, and certainly many others.

Many others ? Who ? His enemies ?

Yesterday morning I enjoyed a medium sized coffee for only 50 cents at an "On The Run" convenience store and gasoline station near the St Louis international airport. Why just 50 cents, when it's usually $1.59? "Bonus points" for providing an answer to that.

Have you ever heard of a sales gimmick ? Like the ones promoted by media ?

Safe travels and I hope you do not get the "runs".

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-28-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. rinselberg, please explain why should I (or we) give you the courtesy of answering your questions, when you do not acknowledge ours?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-28-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was "On The Run", now I've "got to run." To some other destination than "here."

https://ontherunstl.com/cards-score-6
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MSNBC's reporter Lawrence O'Donnell reported that the only reason your President got loans is because a handful of Russian oligarchs co signed his loan.

MSNBC's reporter Lawrence O'Donnell retracted his "claim" on the Rachael Maddow show less than 24 hours later, under pressure, admitting his reports relied on just ONE anonymous source.

Which means ... you are getting your news intelligence from a rumor spreader.

MSNBC is one hell of an investigating news asset.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2019 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

MSNBC's reporter Lawrence O'Donnell reported that the only reason your President got loans is because a handful of Russian oligarchs co signed his loan.

MSNBC's reporter Lawrence O'Donnell retracted his "claim" on the Rachael Maddow show less than 24 hours later, under pressure, admitting his reports relied on just ONE anonymous source.

CONGRATULATIONS

You just appropriately answered both of drooling mentally ill Ronald's phony questions.

Originally posted by randye:

RUSTY?!

By the way, it's not the bullshit that he falls for that's the problem, it's the mentally ill bullshit that he regularly regurgitates here.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-29-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr. rinselberg, please explain why should I (or we) give you the courtesy of answering your questions, when you do not acknowledge ours?

I said "questions for the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community to ponder."

I could be pondering any number of questions that have been put to me directly or indirectly by other forum members.

An absence of acknowledgement is not confirmation of an absence of pondering.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[i][/i]

I said "questions for the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community to ponder."

I could be pondering any number of questions that have been put to me directly or indirectly by other forum members.

An absence of acknowledgement is not confirmation of an absence of pondering.

Here's a question for you to ponder then; WHY won't you go get the mental health treatment that you so obviously and badly need?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-01-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
https://ontherunstl.com/cards-score-6

Now we're talkin'. Just 50 cents for coffee, fountain and frozen drinks at participating On The Run convenience stores in the St Louis area, any day after the Cardinals score six. Even when they score six and lose. "I can smell the coffee brewing" has become a signature call by the Cardinals KMOX radio broadcaster John Rooney. There was a stretch recently of six consecutive games when the Cardinals scored six. Of course, like so many other things in life, there is the Fine Print.

Good for medium, large and extra-large coffee, medium, large and extra-large fountain or medium and large frozen drinks. Limit 4 per customer per day. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. Offer excludes specialty drinks, including latte, frappe, smoothie, shakes and frozen yogurt. Valid at participating locations only.

It was some other reason that brought me to the vicinity of an On The Run convenience store and gas station near the St Louis airport. So, a 50-cent Coffee of Convenience, more than a Coffee of Intent. I wasn't expecting much, but the coffee tasted fresh and smooth, and even better than the coffee I had been brewing here myself, using a cheap'o drip machine.

For a Cardinals fan, come to St Louis from way out of town, a 50-cent coffee (or fountain or frozen drink) is like stoning the Devil at the big black rock in Mecca. It's like a haj. Now, if someone were a Cardinals fan and a Muslim... I'm sure there are some.

Three, two, one... queue up FMR with something about some emergency mental health facility in St Louis. If he hasn't already. Whatever FMR just said in this discussion, it remains unseen by my eyes. I can say that about most of his more recent messages. If the avatar's a yellow car, I go straight for that scroll bar on the right. Eyesight is a precious gift. Protect it at all times.

10:33 pm. Poof..!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-01-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-02-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2019 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got our own Cardinals.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2019 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We got our own Cardinals.

You can never have too many Cardinals.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2019 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2019 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the avatar's a yellow car, I immediately reach for the ole' scroll bar.

Someone should look into the relationship between FMR's (Forum Member Randye) mobility status (Condition "No Go") and his Pennock's or other online forum conduct, in terms of reasoning, verbal aggression vs verbal sociability, ... [fill in the blanks.] Archival data, from the time before FMR became immobilized would be "key."

The persistence of FMR's freedom on Pennock's TO/T to text whatever he wants about other forum member(s) and repeat himself verbatim, ad infinitum and ad nauseam, with blatant disregard for the "no threads about other threads" prohibition and the more generic "Keep It Civilized" rule (the first listed rule of the Posting Guidelines) is a long running forum moderator issue that Cliff Pennock has not ever dealt with, despite ample opportunity and many previous attempts on my part to call it to his attention and literally cajole him into taking a couple of minutes from the remainder of his life to sort it out properly. I wish he would at least "cop" to the fact that the Posting Guidelines are just that--guidelines--that he has no honest intention of standing up for as "rules."

It's remarkable to me that FMR continues in this vein, despite some recent discussions ("threads") where the general lack of enthusiasm for his "Ronald is Mentally Ill" recording (it's a "broken record") was really quite obvious, even among forum members who more or less share his overarching "Trump-populist" political and cultural sentiments.

What is my "crime"..? Has anyone become more conscientious than me about using the Checkbox system to mark the Topics or threads that I start as "Politics", when Politics is the obvious call?

Contrast my fidelity and discipline to the Checkbox system to what FMR does, which is to (try to) turn every discussion into the SAME discussion, in so far as it is any kind of discussion that involves "rinselberg." Even transparently non-political topics. Such as (readers of this may want to use the search function) "Zodiacal Light".

Any forum member who approves, either explicitly or even just passively of FMR and his "act"--it's the same as saying that Pennock's TO/T is only open for one part of the full range of political and cultural ideas, expressions and temperaments that are found all across this country. The results of the 2018 midterm elections are pretty solid evidence for that.

So, is Pennock's TO/T only open for views and expressions that are agreeable to "one" Forum Member Randye?

I have not seen Cliff Pennock try to make it otherwise.

All that... just yesterday's "news."

Here's what I really came to express; to wit:

Whenever the Cardinals score six, it's 50-cent coffee, fountain and frozen drinks the next day at participating On The Run convenience stores in the St Louis area (subject to the Fine Print that appears earlier in this discussion.)

Coffee... coffea arabica. The scientific or Latin name for the most valued species of coffee producing plants around the world. "Arabica coffee."

Arabica... Arabs. It's a No Brainer.

Arabs... Islam. An obvious connection.

Islam... the Haj. The pilgrimmage to Mecca.

My having a 50-cent coffee the other day at an On The Run store, after the Cardinals scored six... my likening it to something of a (very personal) "haj." For having returned to the city of my birth and childhood, all the way from California.

IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE..!

"Six is a serious number" is a potent phrase for searching with Google or some other similar search engine, or on YouTube. It's a tradition in Cardinals Nation that's been in place for many a year. No one has done it better (in my estimation) than Jon Jay, who was on the Cardinals roster and helped hold down the Center Field and corner outfielder slots during some number of seasons here before being traded.

I give you Jon Jay:
https://drive.google.com/fi...b3c/view?usp=sharing

I give you Jon Jay in an "encore" presentation:
https://drive.google.com/fi...SW8/view?usp=sharing

Don't forget to select the Video Play Icon. That rightward pointing Arrow symbol which appears as a White overlay in the center of the Video Display frame or window.

I hope it works for "you." It's working for me, but these video-format files are on my own Google "drive."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2019 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coffee... coffea arabica. The scientific or Latin name for the most valued species of coffee producing plants around the world. "Arabica coffee."

Arabica... Arabs. It's a No Brainer.

Arabs... Islam. An obvious connection.

Islam... the Haj. The pilgrimmage to Mecca.

My having a 50-cent coffee the other day at an On The Run store, after the Cardinals scored six... my likening it to something of a (very personal) "haj." For having returned to the city of my birth and childhood, all the way from California.

IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE..!

Convoluted stuff like that "makes perfect sense" inside the diseased skulls of psychotics like YOU Ronald.

You need professional psychiatric help...GO GET SOME.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-03-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2019 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The truth almost always eventually comes out, it just takes time...

NOW we know who it is

….a long running forum moderator issue that Cliff Pennock has not ever dealt with, despite ample opportunity and many previous attempts on my part to call it to his attention and literally cajole him.....

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

There's a certain member here, who resides in TO/T mostly, who keeps reporting posts "he doesn't like". Meaning he simply reports any post from any member he doesn't like.

He told me once that he does this until I (as in me, Cliff Pennock) stop the vile nonsense going on here
"
(or something to that effect - I could look up his exact words if only I would care enough).

In the beginning I actually checked out every single post he reported until I noticed the earlier said pattern. Since then, I simply ignore everything he reports.

Just to give you an indication how dedicated he is: since the inception of the reporting system (august 2016) he has reported 10,978 posts averaging over 1,200 posts per month.

And apparently, he is upping his average. In the past 20 minutes, he reported 87 posts!

Okay, you know who you are. I know for sure you are reading this. You can continue reporting posts if you like, but I just wanted you to know they simply get ignored now.

WOW! You are really, really MENTALLY SICK Ronald.

GO GET HELP.....NOW!!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-04-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to let the air out of your pipe dream balloon, Wheelchair Butt, but that wasn't me.

Just for "shitz", here's some more "numerology" related material. Maybe there was something "extra" in that coffee that I enjoyed at the On The Run store when I was in St Louis.

Do they not realize how many generations We destroyed before them? We established them in the earth more firmly than you, sent down abundant rain on them from the sky and made running rivers flow at their feet, yet We destroyed them for their misdeeds and raised other generations after them.

Qur'an 6:6
Translated by Abdel Haleem.
https://www.islamawakened.c...uran/6/6/default.htm

That sounds pretty serious.

That's all well and good, but former Cardinals outfielder Jon Jay was the best. I found the first of those two on YouTube. It's from 2013.

It sets up the second one, which has the punchline. That's not on YouTube anymore, but before it disappeared, I preserved it for future generations on my Google Chrome "drive."
https://drive.google.com/fi...SW8/view?usp=sharing

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-05-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... but that wasn't me.

Riiiiiiiiiiight......Sure it wasn't.

You have a well documented reputation as a LIAR on this forum Ronald.

...and now you're back to your insane MUSLIM FETISH.......AGAIN.

YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP .....GO GET SOME

By the way, did Steven go along on your little excursion as your *keeper* to prevent you from harming yourself or others?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-05-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some things are very predictable on this Forum.....:sleep:
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2019 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just checked in here again to see what FMOJD (olejoedad) had to say. Here is something he said previously in this discussion.

Hey "rinse".... NBC and MSNBC are owned by Comcast, [and] Comcast in China is the broadcaster of the Communist Chinese government national propaganda station, CCTV.

This is a provocative and thoughtful statement. It's not something that has ever come to my attention before. The connection(s) between Comcast and the mainland Chinese government and power structure(s).

Who are the reporters and commentators that have had the most to say about this? What have they said, and where is it to be read or viewed?

It doesn't make me think "OMG, I am being 'brainwashed', Manchurian Candidate-style, every time that I look in on the MSNBC cable television channel."

It makes me think that there is most often more to consider, in thinking about The News Behind The News, or in thinking about Meta Journalism, as distinguished from Face Value journalism.

I would describe MSNBC as a clearinghouse for an array of other News And Opinion media venues. The MSNBC organization produces the hour long segments that fill out the MSNBC daily programming, from Deadline White House to the Last Word, but the content is drawn from the Washington Post, the New York Times, NBC News, other metropolitan newspapers across the country, Axios, Daily Beast, Politico, New Yorker magazine, Vanity Fair (from time to time), Real Clear Politics and other venues. The ones that I have named are the ones that I am the most aware of, when I think about MSNBC.

The Wall Street Journal. The Bulwark (thebulwark "dot" com) . . . two more for that list. The Atlantic magazine... yet one more.

I don't think that mainland China could exert any direct or consistent control over so many different U.S. media venues, although if there is an argument to be made that mainland China uses Comcast to put a "thumb on the scale", in terms of the MSNBC product, then I am not rejecting that idea a priori.

I think it would be a difficult argument to make... a high bar to overcome in terms of persuading a "jury."

QED.

** Bonus Points **

Of the two alternative completions of the sentence that begins "When the Cardinals scored six...", which produces an accurate statement?
  1. ... they won 41 games and lost only 5 during the first 141 games of their 2019 Major League Baseball regular season schedule.
  2. ... coffee, fountain and frozen drinks were only 50 cents the day after the game at participating On The Run stores in the St Louis area during the 2019 Major League Baseball regular season.
reveal the answer

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-09-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would equate MSNBC with the influent tank at the local POTW.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-09-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair enough. I find no fault with that statement, although I disagree with the "cut of its jib", in terms of content.

Civility and Posting Guidelines compliance is "Easy When You Know How."

A "tip" for beginners... find a good example and copy it.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are all entitled to an opinion.

We are all responsible for how we express our thoughts.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-09-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I viewed that first report from LOD (Lawrence O'Donnell.)

The first thing that came out of his mouth was his disclosure that he had but a Single Source. He repeated this several times throughout the segment and towards the very end.

Almost every reference that LOD made to the story about Trump having (a) Russian co-signer(s) on a loan from Deutsche Bank was prefaced with qualifiers "IF TRUE..." and "If it can be confirmed..."

A questionable decision to report this on air? Twenty-four hours later, the Last Word with LOD began with his apology. Brief, but to the point. He apologized to MSNBC for violating the MSNBC News and Editorial policy by going public with this, on air, on the basis of just a single source.

He did not retract the story. He did not say that it wasn't accurate.

That's the last I've seen on it. I hope someday there will be clarification on this from the House Financial Services committee, led by "Low IQ" Maxine Waters.

Now something new... Mike Flynn, H.R. McMaster, John Bolton, ... ? "Known for holding the Guinness World Record for most National Security Advisers in his first four years as President." A future episode of Jeopardy. "Who is Donald Trump?"

Reminds me of Mack The Knife. "Oh thatline forms, on the right, babe ..."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-11-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SHAME ON YOU Ronald

GO GET THE MENTAL HEALTH HELP YOU NEED

There's a certain member here, who resides in TO/T mostly, who keeps reporting posts "he doesn't like". Meaning he simply reports any post from any member he doesn't like.

He told me once that he does this until I (as in me, Cliff Pennock) stop the vile nonsense going on here
"
(or something to that effect - I could look up his exact words if only I would care enough).

In the beginning I actually checked out every single post he reported until I noticed the earlier said pattern. Since then, I simply ignore everything he reports.

Just to give you an indication how dedicated he is: since the inception of the reporting system (august 2016) he has reported 10,978 posts averaging over 1,200 posts per month.

And apparently, he is upping his average. In the past 20 minutes, he reported 87 posts!

Okay, you know who you are. I know for sure you are reading this. You can continue reporting posts if you like, but I just wanted you to know they simply get ignored now.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I viewed that first report from LOD (Lawrence O'Donnell.)

The first thing that came out of his mouth was his disclosure that he had but a Single Source. He repeated this several times throughout the segment and towards the very end.

Almost every reference that LOD made to the story about Trump having (a) Russian co-signer(s) on a loan from Deutsche Bank was prefaced with qualifiers "IF TRUE..." and "If it can be confirmed..."

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for clearing that up.
Let me retract my post. Walk it back forward.

You do not get your news intelligence from a rumor spreader. You get your news intelligence from a rumor starter (who did no investigating).
You are the rumor spreader.

Now, if you can clear one more thing up please.

It has been and continues to be reported (albeit not on the Pennock's Totally Off Topic community's most favored media venues) that Deutsche Bank was the only financial institution that was willing to provide sizable loans to Mr (Donald J) Trump in the years leading up to his becoming President Trump. What's the backstory?

How can anybody know that ?
Do you ever use the smell test on the bullzhit your news intelligence is trying to feed you ?

One would have to know everywhere President Trump tried to get a loan and also that he was turned down.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey cliffw, you old rascal.

"Vlad" to see ya'..!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-14-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say, Cliff, you

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP .....GO GET SOME

The only one (2) SICK here is you.
Who else here but you (and Tony Kania) follow people around for the sole purpose of berating them?
It’s quite obvious you 2 get some kind of perverse pleasure out of it.

It don’t get much more sick then garnering pleasure from purposely attempting to cause others pain.
Sociopath much?

Moron.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-14-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Who else here but you (and Tony Kania) follow people around for the sole purpose of berating them?
It don’t get much more sick then garnering pleasure from purposely attempting to cause others pain.
Sociopath much?

Prognosticate too much ? Don't quit your day job.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't quit your day job.

Your concern is touching.
And telling.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2019 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The only one (2) SICK here is you.

Sociopath much?

Moron.

Type in Donald Keech. Select Images. A life's worth of internet searches...

I will not post against you, but every time you bring me up, your name will be placed upon a pedestal.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-14-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the history of the 21st Century Internet is published, it will say that Cliff Pennock excelled in providing server capabilities and other tech support for Pennock's Fiero Forum--although some questioned his methodology in terms of allowing popup ads, redirects and "click" revenue--but grossly underperformed in the moderator role, vis-a-vis the TO/T or Totally Off Topic section. Why was there a Checkbox system with "Politics" as an option, and a set of Posting Guidelines, but no coherent and consistent effort on the moderator's part to uphold it?

As for FMR or "Forum Member Randye"--by the way, there's a more colorful version of the FMR acronym that certain "wags" like to repeat in a stage whisper as they skulk about this venue--I used to think that he has become so emotionally and cognitively deranged and so incapable of logical and evidence-based reasoning, that his distorted excuse for a mind actually believes the endless string of phoney-baloney accusations that he has lodged against "rinselberg" over the years.

I have been led towards another hypothesis, which centers around the idea of political and cultural tribalism having taken root among certain people like FMR to such an extreme as to result in the casting aside of even the barest pretense of realism. Since "rinselberg" doesn't line up with FMR's preferences and leanings, in terms of politics, cultural affect, forum sensibilities, "what have you"... FMR has very deliberately decided that he doesn't give a f*cking sh*t about whether there is any reality to the verbal diarrhea that he constantly spews about "rinselberg." He just wants to spew it. It's all just an Online Tribalism-driven Texting Game to him.

Poo Parcels. Optiboard. SETI-at-home. Three of the phoney-baloney narratives that he has cooked up about me and broadcast over the years using Pennock's TO/T. There wasn't any reality at all involving me, vis-a-vis the Poo Parcels, and the Optiboard and SETI-at-home narratives that he created about me were distortions, twisted and deformed to reflect his own "tastes", but not reality.

In this alternate hypothesis, FMR does this with 100 percent clarity of mind, as his special way of getting back at the "Left", because someone (not "rinselberg") on some other Internet forum or venue rubbed him the wrong way. He's said it in his own words, and if I wanted to trouble myself, I could dredge it up verbatim from the cesspool of effluent that has become the archive of the TO/T subforum.

It's remarkable to realize that FMR's life has been distinguished by achievements--inventions and patents in the field of prosthetic engineering, I believe--and yet this sick, stupid "randye" act is now what he does and how he is when he comes to Pennock's TO/T. All of his achievements are now behind him, and only a memory from his past. If it were otherwise, and if achievement remains a present reality for him and not merely some distant memory--I really don't know myself--then it's a remarkable example of a Jekyll and Hyde personality. An Overachiever and a Total Jerkoff all wrapped in the same "blister packaging." Like those epoxy glues that come with two different dispensers of substances that have to be combined before using.

I'm so glad that he made a reference one time to his wheelchair use, because "Mammalian Excrement deserves not the privilege of walking, as if it were part of the same species as Homo Sapiens."

Maybe that's part of what's behind this.

IF I were using the other sections of this forum to advertise commitments to other forum members--parts for sale, or "rinselberg rebuilt" wiring harnesses for $500 a pop, or anything like that, then a more exacting analysis of my sanity could well be in order, and a very practical concern. But that is not the case. For the most part, I only use Pennock's to offer my personal expressions and opinions freely, in the TO/T section. I have not yet ever offered any single part or item of merchandise for sale.

Why the self-worshiping narcissist FMR has a popsickle stick up his azz the size of a telephone pole, or how it get stuck there... all quite a mystery to me.

It's just "too bad."

I am not the person who selected the Report This Post icon 87 times in a span of just 20 minutes, to Cliff Pennock's obvious annoyance. This is the "New and Improved" phoney-baloney narrative that LYIN' Randye, aka Wheelchair Butt or (more formally) FMR has started to broadcast about me.

Maybe FMR should communicate his findings on this to Cliff Pennock in some personal way. PM? Perhaps Cliff Pennock will not even remember that he exercised his forum admin capability to delete two of FMR's public messages in September of last year. That was at my behest. I had PM'd Cliff Pennock, singling out the two messages from FMR and asking him to take action against FMR. I don't know that Cliff Pennock did anything beyond just deleting those two FMR messages without public comment on his part.

The last time that I reminded FMR about this, FMR stupidly denied that it had happened.

I can provide the Forensic Evidence here, for all to see. The hidden, yet still recoverable "fingerprint" of a forum moderator intervention.

How crazy is that? How crazy do "you" want it?

Just for the record, FMR has already spammed Pennock's TO/T with about 1,000 Copy and Paste duplicates (or slight variations) of his "Ronald is Mentally Ill and Urgently Needs To Get Psychiatric Help" message, in more than 100 different Topics or threads.

How is that supposed to work? Does he think I am going to report on this, personally or publicly, to him? What's his "metric"..? How will he know? When I stop creating forum messages that he simply does not like to see, because they do not reflect his own ideas, tastes and preferences in all things?

He's as transparent as a pane of old fashioned window glass.

It's all about his complete inability to maintain Civility on an Open discussion forum, where not everyone will see things in exactly the same way as he does.

What a pathetic p*ssy.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-14-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going through marriage counseling. Perhaps you two could benefit in friendship counseling.

My post was directed at Tony and 'dawg, but perhaps a round for the house is in order.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-14-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will never go to marriage counseling. Just saying.

With that said, I absolutely wish the best for you and yours. Look into the good. Look into the bad. Can you find a comfortable place to enjoy each other?

Be happy.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I will never go to marriage counseling. Just saying.

I am not sure if you mean that, or if you mean friendship counseling. Either way, it saddens me.

As you say, be happy. Though I am not sure how one finds happiness in hate.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2019 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not sure if you mean that, or if you mean friendship counseling. Either way, it saddens me.

As you say, be happy. Though I am not sure how one finds happiness in hate.

My words were NOT a knock against you. Only a statement. I take care of my own home is what I meant. I make mistakes taking care of it. But, they are my mistakes to care for, not some Certified Professional Dr. Entomologist's opinion.

Don't hate. Just be factual. Write a list of the pros and cons of your own situation. Life comes, enjoy it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How crazy is that? How crazy do "you" want it?

Another late night, tear stained, rant again Ronald?

I'm told that you're very quiet and withdrawn and even that you act noticeably "odd" at your Fiero club meetings and yet you continually pour out these, angry, long winded, garbled and pointless internet screeds.

That's a classic hallmark of very troubled psychopath Ronald.

All you have to do is reach out to a professional psychiatric center near you.

Do it before you end up hurting yourself or others. You don't want that kind of a tragedy do you?

GO GET THE MENTAL HEALTH HELP YOU NEED

"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-15-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock