Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Sea levels have risen 3 inches over the last 20 years. Debunking NASA's weird fantasy (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sea levels have risen 3 inches over the last 20 years. Debunking NASA's weird fantasy by rinselberg
Started on: 12-06-2017 08:08 AM
Replies: 137 (2325 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 12-19-2017 05:37 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is for the Sea Level Enthusiasts--the ones who have contributed to this discussion in a positive way. This is for the Free Thinkers, like E.Furgal, who came in on Page One and put the idea of More Desalination Plants to Remove Water from the Seas on the table of free-ranging discussion in the Online Free Market of Ideas. For the Skeptics, like Wichita, who posted (Page One) a report from Breitbart about an attempt to misrepresent data from mareographs (tide level gauges) to create a false positive data signal of rising sea levels in part of the Indian Ocean. For the Questioners, like cliffw, who asked about the significance of the recent appearance of a new sandbar or island-ette, close offshore, in North Carolina's Outer Banks. For the Observers, like rogergarrison, whose first message (on Page One) emphasized the importance of what he has seen with his own eyes at his beach house in the Caribbean, and the Rayman (RayOtton) who has reported in a dispassionate and civil manner from the Atlantic Coast of the Great State of Virginia.

I don't want to get bogged down today--certainly not right now, today--in any more discussions of whether sea levels are rising around the world, and by how much and at what speed or pace, and what to make of the statements from NASA that are based on altimeter measurements from Polar Orbiting Satellites.

So for at least the moment, I don't care whether you believe in seas that are rising at an alarming rate, or seas that are rising, but not that much or that rapidly as to be a cause of alarm, or even if you believe in static or falling seas. You are all welcome among the Big Tent of Sea Level Enthusiasts, in the exact same proportion that your Online Attitude and Messaging Manners has been more Nice than Naughty.

Shame on the feces-throwing chimp who barged into this thread and tried to disrupt it with the deranged "Attention Whore" bullshit and Middle School Stupid image-memes. I looked quickly all the way to the end of Page Two to see if I could pick up anything to suggest that he has gotten to a better place (inside of his head.) If there are any such positive signs, I have missed them. Chimps gonna chimp.

Shame on the Liar or Liars who are trying to put false words in my mouth, that I have represented myself on this forum as a Scientist. I have never said that I am a career or working scientist in any scientific profession. Not paid. Not even on a voluntary basis. With respect to the NASA reports and the sea level measurements from earth-orbiting satellites, I called myself a "somewhat educated layman"--not a "scientist." (When the discussion of Sea Levels first started in the older "Harvey and Irma" hurricanes thread.)

Let me address the mislead in this discussion thread, at the top of Page Two, from jmbishop :

Ron is a qualified plagiarist.

No sir. I am not a plagiarist. Where on this forum have I ever copied and pasted or otherwise duplicated text or images from some other person, group or organization and claimed that material as my own--as text or images that I produced from scratch, or in any of the other legitimately recognized ways of Authorship? That would be plagiarism

You can't find or reference that, because I have never done that.

Are the thoughts and ideas that I have presented on this forum strictly my own? Hardly. Most are not. Probably 99.99 percent are not. So how does that make me any different from anyone else, other than people of the world's remaining undiscovered or uncontacted tribes, or someone who has being living off the grid somewhere, maybe on a desert island, and has forgotten everything that was in their mind before they went "100 percent native"..?

The jmbishop needs to become reacquainted with the common meaning of the word "plagiarism." He has sorely misused it. Perhaps the feces-throwing chimp has been distracting him, or putting evil thoughts into his mind. If I were more fervently religious, I might consider praying for jmbishop's soul. I suspect it wouldn't help though, and might even be held against him by the All Mighty.

If you are new to this discussion, or perhaps would like some review, please consult the Original Post, from me, at the top of Page One. It looks kind of "longish", but there's really nothing in it that should slow down any good reader for more than a couple or three minutes.

As far as the lie that this is a--G*d Forbid--Thread About Another Thread, I have dealt with that falsehood. Just go back to Page Two and scroll forwards or downwards, until you find two rinselberg posts in immediate succession to one another. Two In A Row. Keep your eye out for some red colored text.

The first and longer of these two posts is where this malicious lie gets the 100 percent debunking that it deserves. It's the longer of the two messages, but not very long. I've created much longer ones.

If you want a cozy, coffee table magazine length report--longish, or a bit of a "read"--about a place where there is a perception of alarmingly rising sea levels, I have one:

How to Save a Sinking Island
Can the residents of Deal Island, in Chesapeake Bay, preserve the future of their island against the trend of a warming planet and higher sea levels?

Scientists estimate that the surrounding waters of the Chesapeake region have risen a foot in the past century. As global sea levels continue to climb, the bay water could grow 2 feet by 2050 and another 3 feet or more by 2100, models predict. At that point, Deal Island would be almost entirely submerged.

Erik Ortiz, for NBC News; November 13, 2017.
https://www.nbcnews.com/specials/deal-island

Here's to Sea Level Enthusiasts everywhere and all of their observations and measurements.

Dilly Dilly

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This is for the Sea Level Enthusiasts-- the wounded ego of a mentally ill leftist liar.

Dilly Dilly Zip Bloop Boing Flabble DING !

....my never-ending pursuit of Internet Cyber_Presence and "rinselberg" Brand Name Recognition.

Someone taking this particular "rinselberg" remark seriously... that would be just "nuts."

Never happen.

Ok, Sure, Lets talk about "nuts", as in mental illness and LIARS:

Tell us, all about "RadioFreeRinsel", or "RinselWorld". Just a couple of your many whack job, internet "name brand", delusions.

Tell everyone how you have spammed the crap out of other forum's O/T sections with your "LOOK AT ME, "Cut & Paste, I'm a "journalist" psychosis.

Let's start here:

A forum for Eye Care Professionals for God's sake!

You are NOT an eye care professional Ronald.

"My first OptiBoard signature was LensCrafters' Worst Nightmare ...next a photo of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld ... and then it changed again."

"CLICK HERE. To select a post from my highlights list, please POINT to one of the post titles (below) and CLICK."

Flying dinosaurs now thought to be as big as an F-14 Tomcat!
Anheuser-Busch pulls plug on popular MP3 audio downloads
RinselWorld
Real Men of Genius
Power from the tides
Problem solved!
Stepped up "Hearts and Minds" campaign in Afghanistan
Aerial photograph of some Muslim "holy ground"
Renewable energy from petroleum?
Action Figure-gate
Bert Bin Laden?
Rumsfeld Rising
Coming to a U.S. bombsight near you ...?
Seymour Hersh on national security issues in The New Yorker magazine
The Blue Max
Weekend at Bernie's
Wewelsburg: Castle of Evil
Rummy onboard
Beam me up! USAF Teleportation Study
Talking Heads!
The bells of Oxford
Dateline: Fallujah
The Dynamic Duo
Hitler's anatomy and a bridge in Thailand
No "hum bridge" was taken!
It was one of those old "Viking" funerals ...
Your Mother wears ARMY boots!
Deism
Route 66
Traffic and weather, together
MSNBC Countdown anchor Keith Olbermann
Antimatter
The Great Karnak
"Back to the Future"
Artist's conception
John Kerry and Jacques "Iraq" in OptiBoard country
Air Force's dream, Homeland Security's nightmare
Do not send for whom the bell TOLLS (part two)
Do not send for whom the bell TOLLS (part one)
Ah feels yo pain
Most Wanted Iraqis playing cards: You never count your Iraqis when you're sittin' at the table!
Deconstruction before reconstruction
"My shark is better than your shark"
Shanbaum responds to "Urgent from CENTCOM"
Urgent from CENTCOM
On the Sunni Side of the Street
Half (of) a dozen
My political compass may be MAGNETICALLY deviated ...
Like a bridge over troubled water
Someday this war's gonna end ...
No plan survives contact with the enemy
Post after post, with no bitter aftertaste
Sounds like a PLAN to me!
I've got the answer!
Rummy is no dummy
CENTCOM's famous deck of Fifty-Two Most Wanted Iraqis Playing Cards: The King of Clubs is still at large.
Money talks: OpEd from the Wall Street Journal
Ask a simple question, get a simple answer
The M-16 is a marvelous gun
Attitude
mrba cracks me up!
Dateline: Najaf
I never thought I'd ever say "jumped the shark"
CENTCOM sees all, hears all, knows all
Fifteen Minutes of Fame
COALITION JEOPARDY debuts on Armed Forces TV

You are not an "intellectual" or a "journalist" Ronald

You're a mentally ill Attention Whore

...and you're still a LIAR

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-15-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A shame that you didn't or were not able to copy and paste the actual page links. That would make my OptiBoard posts accessible to anyone here with a single mouse button click.

What's the LIE, Mr. Feces-Thrower?

Have I ever posted here that I have not been kind of a "player" in an earlier online discussion forum? That one came to an end for me (and many others) when the owner of it decided to ban all further discussions of a political or contentious nature in the Just Conversation section of it. It's not very active anymore.
NO.

When I was active on the OptiBoard forum, did I ever represent myself as having any kind of employment as an Optical or Eyecare provider of any kind?
NO.

Is what you just posted a violation of the Pennock's Posting Rules, about not posting another member's personal information without their permission?
MAYBE. As far as what you just posted, I don't really give a ****, so I am not going to click on the Report This Post icon or PM to Cliff Pinnock about it.

Or is this the same old LIE--the one that is only your opinion--about my references on this forum to Charlie Sykes and his recently published book, "How The Right Lost Its Mind"..? That's already been discussed. In that thread that I started just the other day. It's just your opinion that this is some kind of LIE on my part. As far as I'm concerned, you can suck your Rolaid Tablet about it. I don't give a **** about this opinion of yours, or any other one.

Six o'clock now, in New Port Richey? Did they bring you your fruit plate? Are you in the zoo-keeper's work area, or roaming the large, primate display area?

Your posts are out of their ****ing mind.

I'm on my way to a late and very casual lunch. Or early dinner. I will drive my Fiero. I'm thinking "Indian" as in India. I liked the Lamb Vindaloo I had the other day. That was from frozen. Supermarket item.

Dilly Dilly.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have I ever posted here that I have not been kind of a "player" in an earlier online discussion forum?

When I was active on the OptiBoard forum, did I ever represent myself as having any kind of employment as an Optical or Eyecare provider of any kind?
NO.

That one came to an end for me (and many others) when the owner of it decided to ban all further discussions of a political or contentious nature

By your own admission then, you had nothing else to do there other than spam that forum with "discussions of a political or contentious nature".

Pretty much the same thing you endlessly do here and elsewhere.

....my never-ending pursuit of Internet Cyber_Presence and "rinselberg" Brand Name Recognition.

Someone taking this particular "rinselberg" remark seriously... that would be just "nuts."

Never happen.

You manifestly LIED, saying that someone would be "nuts" to take your own admission seriously when it is evident that is precisely what you have been doing.

Lets look at what an actual EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL on that forum posted immediately after your attention whoring nonsense:

Rinselberg,

What do you do for a living? You seem to spend endless hours on being disagreeable, eccentric and just plain (insert the word).

I don't understand why you would waste a post with this? I mean just conversation is that conversation. There is nothing to converse about with this.

Buddy, contribute or move along. I understand there are other chat boards and I would be happy to send you links to them.

But, either join in and play accordingly, or move along. I, for one, am getting really tired of your rhetoric!

~Cindy

Per your usual insane method here, you responded to Cindy with paragraph after paragraph of disjointed, incoherent NONSENSE.

Then another actual EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL on that forum *repeats* the same simple question:

"Cindy: Despite the Kadafi chamo he must be a democrat because he would not answer your straight to the point question: "What do you do for a living?:

Now Risey:

"What do you do for a living?"

Your response was the very same kind of psychotic crap that you spew here:

FFS, you even went back and edited another post there 2 YEARS after you made it.

You're SICK Ronald.

Seriously, GET HELP.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Is what you just posted a violation of the Pennock's Posting Rules, about not posting another member's personal information without their permission?

NO.

It isn't because:

1. It's freely available to anyone on the internet just by searching the same damn username you use here. (Yes, It really is that simple Einstein)

2. It's the same username "rinselberg" that you use many other places other than here.

3. Nobody had any way of confirming that was the same "rinselberg" until YOU did that here. (Thanks)

4. It discloses NOTHING about you that is specified in the posting rules you keep bellyaching about.

5. Suggesting that it is somehow any sort of a violation just makes you look even more insane....if that's even possible.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-16-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

A shame that you didn't or were not able to copy and paste the actual page links. That would make my OptiBoard posts accessible to anyone here with a single mouse button click.

NO.

I am not going to do that because your psychotic ATTENTION WHORE motive is simply to gin up traffic to your pathetic *cut & paste* trash.

Moving right along though, lets go to the next example of your LYING about your psychotic "name brand" and "internet cyber_presence" douchebaggery.

RadioFreeRinsel links right back to your mentally ill crap on OptiBOARD.

..but OH NO, you're not trying to create some whack job "name brand" or "internet cyber_presence" are you?.......that would be "nuts" to take that seriously you said.

Of course now we all know that was just ANOTHER OF YOUR LIES.

RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.............the Rayman (RayOtton) who has reported in a dispassionate and civil manner from the Atlantic Coast of the Great State of Virginia..............

Ok, first off, I have no intention of getting into the crap slinging but I would like to get inside your head ( heaven help me ) to see what's cooking in there.

See, according to NOAA, about 1/2 to 2/3 of the so called rising sea level in the Chesapeake Bay is actually due to subsidence (land sinking). Much of that is due to removing ground water for drinking and irrigation.

However, the dramatic visuals of Deal, Tangier and Smith Island being swamped by rapidly RISING SEAS are used by warmists to "prove" global warming.

Opponents to the whole meme think "if you LIE about this fact, what other facts are you lying about?"

Would you accept that there is a lot of truth in their suspicions?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Ok, first off, I have no intention of getting into the crap slinging but I would like to get inside your head.....

I have no intention of dragging you into this, but THAT is so very "Freudian", I couldn't help but chuckle.

Carry on.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would you be dumb enough to bring my name into this after I've moved on and claim you're not a plagiarist when not only have I called it out as I saw it, but you took my advice and credited the NYT.

You ripped off an entire article, no sources, no quotations, just copy and paste. You only added the source and timed the article after I have you sincere advice not to rip off a paid subscription service.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/121724.html#p34
Even after your edit, it's still plagiarizing because you've done nothing to indicate the text you used is a quote and not your work.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Why would you be dumb enough to bring my name into this after I've moved on and claim you're not a plagiarist when not only have I called it out as I saw it, but you took my advice and credited the NYT.

You ripped off an entire article, no sources, no quotations, just copy and paste. You only added the source and timed the article after I have you sincere advice not to rip off a paid subscription service.

Even after your edit, it's still plagiarizing because you've done nothing to indicate the text you used is a quote and not your work.

I had thought that "Captain Cut & Paste Ronald" had a total lack of self awareness but his confession really puts a fine point on the fact that he's just spamming the forum to get attention and HE KNOWS IT.

Are the thoughts and ideas that I have presented on this forum strictly my own? Hardly. Most are not. Probably 99.99 percent are not.

Its the SAME thing he does on other forums.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I have no intention of dragging you into this, but THAT is so very "Freudian", I couldn't help but chuckle.

Carry on.

Thanks.

I think.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks.

I think.

You're welcome.

I think.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be around later and post responses to these lies and screeds. Maybe even to the question about sea levels posed by RayRay.

Remember... I don't give a **** about anything that's coming here from New Port Richey, FL. The only reason I would have for responding to RandyExcrementBrain is to let any other people that are following this "discussion" to get a Read In on it.

As far as jmbishop and his plagiarism crap, that is about another thread that I started. Maybe it was a month ago. Ever since what happened there, he's been going more Bat Guano Crazy every time I "see" him.

Unless you East Coasters and Texans are planning to "rock around the clock", you will just have to check in again on Saturday. Assuming, of course, that I feel like keeping my word on this before most of Saturday goes by. Maybe I will never keep my word on this.

ta-ta.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe I will never keep my word on this.

ta-ta.

Maybe you should just pack it up and move along.

Ok, there is no *maybe* about it.

Call the Santa Clara County Mental Health Hotline, (you already have their number), and GET HELP.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, by the way... it all starts here.
https://www.optiboard.com/f...ld?p=80952#post80952

If you SELECT (click your mouse button or select with your other haptic input device) you will RECEIVE.

Feel free to select on any Topic Line that catches your fancy. I think you can recognize the Topic Lines. The long list of words and phrases that are like what we all see on the Pennock's Off Topic main page. They are not highlighted or set off like the Page Links on this forum. So they look just like ordinary text.

One disappointment. All or most all of the images that I used are no longer there. I was using some other image hosting web site, but it went away. Or they changed and started imposing a user fee, which I did not agree to. So much art that the world has lost.

Knock yourself out.

Your welcome.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a bet with another forum member that Ronald would do EXACTLY what he just did above after transparently and pathetically trying to goad me to give the link.

A shame that you didn't or were not able to copy and paste the actual page links. That would make my OptiBoard posts accessible to anyone here with a single mouse button click:

A mentally ill ATTENTION WHORE simply can't help himself.

BOOM, right on cue he did it.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if he won any money, or anything else worth mentioning.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as jmbishop and his plagiarism crap, that is about another thread that I started. Maybe it was a month ago. Ever since what happened there, he's been going more Bat Guano Crazy every time I "see" him.
ta-ta.

No sir. I am not a plagiarist. Where on this forum have I ever copied and pasted or otherwise duplicated text or images from some other person, group or organization and claimed that material as my own--as text or images that I produced from scratch, or in any of the other legitimately recognized ways of Authorship?

You asked, I responded. You're a plagiarist and a liar.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-15-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder if he won any money, or anything else worth mentioning.

You'll never know, but the satisfaction of correctly predicting every step you make is priceless.

That's always the downfall of a psychopath like you Ronald.

You convince yourself that you're far smarter than everyone else, when the fact is you're as predictable as the sunrise.

For example. I also predicted that you would also LIE AGAIN, and BINGO, you did exactly as predicted.

Oh, by the way... it all starts here..

NO, it doesn't all start there Ronald and you damn well know that so YOU LIED AGAIN

It starts at the TOP of that page, not below the negative comments that you are pathetically trying to distract away from.

In fact it really all starts long prior to that page where you made yourself as popular as a fart in a crowded elevator on the OptiBOARD forum,

.... just like you have here.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You asked, I responded. You're a plagiarist and a liar.

CAUTION: Watch your mail closely for any strange packages from Slovakia.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had a bet with another forum member that Ronald would do EXACTLY what he just did above after transparently and pathetically trying to goad me to give the link.

I get that the info is out there in the matrix that is the web, but you didn't need to post it, and that is just creepy that some here (not just you) research members every move in the internet and life, then feel you have the duty to post it all for everyone to see...
I'm not a fan of rinse but that type of actions is not right, and using the resources you might have used to make the research faster is downright wrong..
And even if you didn't it is still wrong, he's not a sexual predator and those are the only ones I think should get that type of treatment.
No matter if his post are fiction or non fiction it's just not right.. to post up someone life..
I know a few here have done this to me and I know who they are,(karma is a ***** ) They at least didn't post all my info here, only an area I might live in..
ymmv

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 12-16-2017).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you talking about info you posted on the forum before you created Keel?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-16-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you talking about info you posted on the forum before you created Keel?

um no, but thanks for playing, and it is creepy that you saved that, stocker..

http://i695.photobucket.com...2218_zps4spbppeh.jpg

you are a sick person.. sick
Why would anyone save info about others on their personal photobucket page, you are a sick sick sick person

i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv314/josh_m_bishop/Mobile%20Uploads /IMG_20171215_232218_zps4spbppeh
(so you can't delete the facts)

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, the stuff you find floating around.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I get that the info is out there in the matrix that is the web, but you didn't need to post it, and that is just creepy that some here (not just you) research members every move in the internet and life, then feel you have the duty to post it all for everyone to see...
I'm not a fan of rinse but that type of actions is not right, and using the resources you might have used to make the research faster is downright wrong..
And even if you didn't it is still wrong, he's not a sexual predator and those are the only ones I think should get that type of treatment.
No matter if his post are fiction or non fiction it's just not right.. to post up someone life..
I know a few here have done this to me and I know who they are,(karma is a ***** ) They at least didn't post all my info here, only an area I might live in..
ymmv

You're right on only one thing: My mileage does vary.

I don't have a single problem in the world with anyone seeking "randye" out on the internet and posting it here.

The simple fact is, if you have things you don't want other people to see or pass along then DON'T PUT THEM ON THE DAMN INTERNET.

Don't go all over the internet being a psychotic jackwipe on numerous forums trying to create a "brand name" or an "internet cyber_presence"

My suspicion is that you're whining about this because of just those sort of things.

You want to talk about "karma"? Fine. My so-called "karma" is great.

I can also tell you without a doubt in my mind that the "karma" of a compulsive LIAR is predictable and certain.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol, the stuff you find floating around.

only it's been on your page for a few years..
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
actually, the original has been since 2015 when I uploaded it to share here, I uploaded the cropped version today.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/111421-2.html#p48

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-16-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right on only one thing: My mileage does vary.

I don't have a single problem in the world with anyone seeking "randye" out on the internet and posting it here.

The simple fact is, if you have things you don't want other people to see or pass along then DON'T PUT THEM ON THE DAMN INTERNET.

Don't go all over the internet being a psychotic jackwipe on numerous forums trying to create a "brand name" or an "internet cyber_presence"

My suspicion is that you're whining about this because of just those sort of things.

You want to talk about "karma"? Fine. My so-called "karma" is great.

I can also tell you without a doubt in my mind that the "karma" of a compulsive LIAR is predictable and certain.

Yet you felt the need to post all that info.. forget it's out there and can be searched for, others have not felt the need to bother as they know it's a t/o forum and to take the info here with a grain of salt.. you felt the need put forth the energy and time to publish it here for everyone to see ..

I'm not going to search you or anyone else I'm not that sick of a person..

Why not just come out and state you want to silence him..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

actually, the original has been since 2015 when I uploaded it to share here, I uploaded the cropped version today.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/111421-2.html#p48

few years, 2015 to almost 2018. more than one, more than two, a few..

Now what was it you stating about MY math skills.. when you can't even count to 3..

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't contradicting you, I was just adding to what you stated. It's been sitting in my photobucket, had I known it was such a good snowflake trigger, I might have reposted it sooner. Your disdain for the info you posted on the forum is hilarious.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't contradicting you, I was just adding to what you stated. It's been sitting in my photobucket, had I known it was such a good snowflake trigger, I might have reposted it sooner. Your disdain for the info you posted on the forum is hilarious.

Not triggered, just shows you are a sick person.. stockers do that crap..

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, I don't deny having information captured in a screen grab that is information you posted. Was it intentional, no, is it harmful, no but it sure makes you dribble.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not triggered, just shows you are a sick person.. stokers do that crap..

Who knew...

Ok jnbishop, time to stop stoking that coal.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Yet you felt the need to post all that info.. yada yada yada.....

YOU trying to give an "ethics lecture" is both surreal and amusing.

It's like Hillary Clinton trying to lecture on classified email security and honesty.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU trying to give an "ethics lecture" is both surreal and amusing.

It's like Hillary Clinton trying to lecture on classified email security and honesty.

Whatever you say..
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ymmv

That's cool. It even adds to the value of E.Furgal's commentary on this page. It suggests that he is not lining up like this here, because of any strong pro-rinse leanings.

The Moron In Chief is full of--surprise, surprise--total effing crap about myself and OptiBoard, when he cut loose with this:

it really all starts long prior to that page where [rinselberg] made [himself] as popular as a fart in a crowded elevator on the OptiBOARD forum

I may have more to say about that here, as Saturday goes forward. Or Sunday. Whenever I damn well feel like it.

I hope that E.Furgal started reading at the very top of this page (Page Three) and saw that he was the very first Pennock's member that I named. Not because I am wanting to move him in any way, in the event that he has more to say here. I wasn't particularly expecting him to show up, and I had no preconceptions about what he might be prompted to say, in the event that he did. I just think it's a somewhat interesting circumstance or juxtaposition.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-16-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, first off, I have no intention of getting into the crap slinging but I would like to get inside your head (Heaven help me) to see what's cooking in there.

See, according to NOAA, about 1/2 to 2/3 of the so called rising sea level in the Chesapeake Bay is actually due to subsidence (land sinking). Much of that is due to removing ground water for drinking and irrigation. However, the dramatic visuals of Deal, Tangier and Smith Island being swamped by rapidly RISING SEAS are used by warmists to "prove" global warming.

Opponents to the whole [Man-Made Global Warming] meme think "if you LIE about this fact, what other facts are you lying about?"

Would you accept that there is a lot of truth in their suspicions?

I accept that one of the shortest routes to Misleading-ville or MoreFalseThanTrueLand is to project a PowerPoint-style visual of a multi-factored scenario like the Deal Island situation into the audience's viewing space and focus on only a single one of the factors--Sea Level Rise--without considering other factors that are causing the land itself to sink--Subsidence--as the seas are also rising.

This is a very wise observation. It's also a Two Way Street.

Most likely, I will have more to say about this, but I can't promise a specific hour, or even a day. Sometime within the next few days--likely.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I accept that one of the shortest routes to Misleading-ville or MoreFalseThanTrueLand is to project a PowerPoint-style visual of a multi-factored scenario like the Deal Island situation into the audience's viewing space and focus on only a single one of the factors--Sea Level Rise--without considering other factors that are causing the land itself to sink--Subsidence--as the seas are also rising.

This is a very wise observation. It's also a Two Way Street.

Most likely, I will have more to say about this, but I can't promise a specific hour, or even a day. Sometime within the next few days--likely.

Maybe yes and maybe no.( FTFY)

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you trying to change a Two Way Street into a One Way Street?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock