Started on: 04-05-2017 02:46 PM
Replies: 132 (1719 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-18-2017 11:00 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody care ?

Syrian Lives Matter.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen many here asking for the annihilation of all Muslims (which I assume most of these people were) so you may be asking the wrong audience. I will say that I think it's ridiculous that the world does nothing in many of these cases when a leader decides to kill his own people. The Russian assistance is a big factor along with Obama's empty red line threat. Honestly though I don't know what a good solution is except that at one time I hoped that situations like this is what the UN was supposed to help alleviate but I now know that things are much more complicated.

Doesn't make it any easier seeing innocent people murdered though. I have the Doc "Cries from Syria" recorded, I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch that type of thing however. What a luxury, huh?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I will say that I think it's ridiculous that the world does nothing in many of these cases when a leader decides to kill his own people.

You mean like Halabja ?

(was and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history)

....I hoped that situations like this is what the UN was supposed to help alleviate....

You mean like United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-05-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2017 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was the most disgusting human thing that I have ever watched on the internet. I do not know who is/was muslim. I do know that I watched children passing.

In walks the liberal mantra in 3, 2, oh wait! Newf already claimed that many here will be happy to hear of this, but just yesterday I commented on this horrific act.

WTF is wrong with you left swingers? People are killed, but it is our fault every ****ing time? Go have a cry in dude. I am not going to go all off about how ridiculous you CONTINUALLY sound, but I absolutely will not allow BS remarks. Go have a banana or something.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen many here asking for the annihilation of all Muslims

I don't remember anyone saying that, let alone "many".
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I don't remember anyone saying that, let alone "many".

Oh, many here have joked about glass parking lots and such. I myself am guilty. But only in response to the ACTUAL MURDERS committed in the name of allah. Again, actual deaths caused by a peoples, or me on the internet? Bon ****ing jour biatches.

Edit:

"Stop the presses! Tony posted something hateful! How could someone do this? My gawd, he is so evil. I think that I will go have a discussion with the one muslim coworker that I know, and tell him about Tony and the rest of PFF."

Again, go enjoy a banana.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-05-2017).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Does anybody care ?

Syrian Lives Matter.

Many of us do care. But, what would you suggest that we do? Do you want the US to go in and police every little turd of a country? Do you want to send your sons and daughters over to another stinking pit in the Middle East to die and bleed? They have been killing each other for a very long time. They hold grudges over centuries. And we don't have the stomach to actually do the kind of thing that would stop such actions.

Besides, what side would you take? Those that fight against Assad? Then you would be allying yourself with ISIS and other extremists that want us dead. Or do you support Assad? A dictator who has killed many over his reign.

Or do you just want to virtue signal to show how compassionate you are in comparison to all the rest of us?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Many of us do care. But, what would you suggest that we do? Do you want the US to go in and police every little turd of a country? Do you want to send your sons and daughters over to another stinking pit in the Middle East to die and bleed? They have been killing each other for a very long time. They hold grudges over centuries. And we don't have the stomach to actually do the kind of thing that would stop such actions.

Besides, what side would you take? Those that fight against Assad? Then you would be allying yourself with ISIS and other extremists that want us dead. Or do you support Assad? A dictator who has killed many over his reign.

Or do you just want to virtue signal to show how compassionate you are in comparison to all the rest of us?

That's what I'm seeing. I feel horrible that children are being killed. But there is no side that can be taken as all sides are evil for one reason or another.

I'm very anti Muslim, and I am all for them killing each other. But Children don't make a choice in which religion to be, or where they live. Children (12 and underish) never count into my anti muslim sentiments.

People equating anyone hating a religion with being happy children were murdered are wrong.

Brad
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odd.
I seem to remember that Assad turned over ALL of his chemical weapons and that they were all destroyed under the watchful eye of the previous administration and the UN.

https://www.google.com/amp/...ompletely-destroyed/

Odd, isn't it?

Oh, wait! Destroyed their declared stockpile of chemical weapons....
Now I understand.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-05-2017).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Odd.
I seem to remember that Assad turned over ALL of his chemical weapons and that they were all destroyed under the watchful eye of the previous administration and the UN.

https://www.google.com/amp/...ompletely-destroyed/

Odd, isn't it?

Oh, wait! Destroyed their declared stockpile of chemical weapons....
Now I understand.

Joe,
Your attitude would indicate that you expect someone to have actually kept a close eye on that stuff? I mean seriously, a little here, a little there, no one will really care if we simply forgot about those little hidey holes........

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm shocked, Ron!
Just shocked I tell you!
PFF
System Bot
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see the Air Force use a portion of Syria as a testing ground for the F-22. Pass the word, "If it flies, it dies". Let USAF pilots shoot anything that's airborne in a designated no fly zone.

I figure 6 F-22's could decimate Assads air assets in very short order. I think trump is going to tell Russia to get lost and destroy the bases these cowards are flying out of.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My bad. I started this thread with no time to actually say anything. I did not mean to post it ... yet.

If you saw a man beating a woman, what would you do ? If you saw a parent beating a child, what would you do ? I wouldn't want to send your son or daughter to another stinking pit in the Middle East to die, bleed, or absorb visual atrocities (war is hell, no matter where the stinking pit is).

So, the question remains. What should we do ? Back in the day, circa 2007, the world respected us. We had just destroyed the Taliban/Afghan government, and freed Iraq from Saddam Hussein. That was in the day a red line meant something.

What I would do, even though the pundits suggest that we should take out Syria's air force, what I think we should do is launch a cruise missile into the Syrian Presidential Palace. You are old enough to remember Muammar Gaddafi of Libya. When we bombed his Presidential Palace he happened to be sleeping in a tent nearby his Presidential Palace. (He slept in a tent in the United States during a UN convention one time.) Anywho, he had a "come to Jesus" realization and acted more like a civil inhabitant of the Earth.
Yes, I think we should send a "thinking of you" calling card to Assad's home address.

The side I would take ? At one time I would have sided with the freedom fighters at the start of the Assad rebellion, the citizens. "No war Nobama" was a puzzy. Just as he was during the Iranian Green Movement, circa 2009/2010.
You say "police" every despot in the world. The alternative ? Remember Nazi Germany and our actions which let it happen ?

Mark, no offense. I like you. I don't know what we should do.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There really is nothing anybody CAN do.

The middle east has been at war over religion for 2,000 years and they won't be stopping anytime soon unless we do it FOR them, permanently.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen many here asking for the annihilation of all Muslims (which I assume most of these people were) so you may be asking the wrong audience. I will say that I think it's ridiculous that the world does nothing in many of these cases when a leader decides to kill his own people. The Russian assistance is a big factor along with Obama's empty red line threat. Honestly though I don't know what a good solution is except that at one time I hoped that situations like this is what the UN was supposed to help alleviate but I now know that things are much more complicated.

Doesn't make it any easier seeing innocent people murdered though. I have the Doc "Cries from Syria" recorded, I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch that type of thing however. What a luxury, huh?

BACK UP, WAIT WAIT, YOU LIBERALS HAVE CLAIMED FOR YEARS OF NO WMD'S .. Troops have said that it was all moved to Syria . And you blasted everyone, NOW YOU HAVE THE GAUL to ack like we let it happen.. Fluck you..
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Isaiah 19 passage in the Bible that talks about the destruction of Syria's capital hasn't been met yet....
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

There really is nothing anybody CAN do.

The middle east has been at war over religion for 2,000 years and they won't be stopping anytime soon unless we do it FOR them, permanently.

THIS...
And when they tell us of intel some don't want to here, and know because it's classified they can not comment deeper on it, It gets used as a political tool..
Seems to me, The use of that chess move is how we got here.. Sorry Liberals you got blood on your hands..That no WMD's is coming back to haunt you, And knowing your political tricks from the last time WMD's were brought up.. No one is going to go to bat over it ,now as you'll pull that same b/s.. When they get moved before we get there.. like last time..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-06-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After President's Trump's comments on Wednesday in the Rose Garden, when the President stood side by side with Jordan's King Abdullah (II) after the chemical weapons attack and said that he had changed his mind about the possibility of any accommodation with Syria's Bashar al-Assad, Republican strategist Rick Wilson called it a "Come to Allah" moment for the President. Too funny. That was in an on-air interview on MSNBC with All In anchor Chris Hayes. (Note: Rick Wilson is very anti-Trump and very anti-Breitbart and anti-Steve Bannon.)

Steve Bannon's reassignment, which removes him from a regular seat at the White House National Security Council ...

Congressman Devin Nunes recusing himself from the House Intelligence Oversight Committee's investigation of "Russia-gate"...

It all seems to fit with Isaiah 19
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If, and with anything like this it's a big "if," Trump can pull something spectacular out of his backside on this, he could effectively kill several birds with one stone. Taking Assad out would likely end the civil war in Syria and the devastation that has gone along with it. It will show the world that he's willing to back up his comments with actions and the other bullies of the world might take notice (i.e. Iran and North Korea). If the civil war were brought to an end, the refugee crisis might come to a screeching halt too. It's an obviously tricky situation because Russia is still a powerful country and backs the Assad regime. It's much easier and less costly to tolerate or "get along" with Russia than to fight them at every step of the way or even go to war with them. Mind you, this also has great potential to go horribly, horribly wrong. American and Syrian civilian casualties are always a possibility with something like this and, even if you get rid of Assad, who's to say his successor won't be worse? It could very well ignite a new world war. There's no easy solution. There may only be the less devastating of several ideas. This could be a defining moment of Trump's presidency. Let's hope that, for the American people, the people of Syria, and for the World, he doesn't eff it up.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

After President's Trump's comments on Wednesday in the Rose Garden, when the President stood side by side with Jordan's King Abdullah (II) after the chemical weapons attack and said that he had changed his mind about the possibility of any accommodation with Syria's Bashar al-Assad, Republican strategist Rick Wilson called it a "Come to Allah" moment for the President. Too funny. That was in an on-air interview on MSNBC with All In anchor Chris Hayes. (Note: Rick Wilson is very anti-Trump and very anti-Breitbart and anti-Steve Bannon.)

Steve Bannon's reassignment, which removes him from a regular seat at the White House National Security Council ...

Congressman Devin Nunes recusing himself from the House Intelligence Oversight Committee's investigation of "Russia-gate"...

It all seems to fit with Isaiah 19

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A pre-read speculation...

What if this is a "false flag" moment? Oh, there is a chemical attack that took place. No one is claiming it. Assad, who I do not care for one bit, is basically clear of America's influence as of April 3rd. Then on the 4th we have chemical weapons used against Assad's foe which include innocents? An attack surely known to bring the World's notice to bear.

On a side note, DNK is drilling it's "Civilian Shield". The use of predetermined civilians called up to thwart resistance of an aggressor.

"I want Tony, MJ, Newf, and Rayotton at the front of the shield, put E.Frugal and MEM in the middle of the shield, and bring up the rear with Rinsleberg and throw in Cliffw with him."

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-06-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

If, and with anything like this it's a big "if," Trump can pull something spectacular out of his backside on this, he could effectively kill several birds with one stone. Taking Assad out would likely end the civil war in Syria and the devastation that has gone along with it. It will show the world that he's willing to back up his comments with actions and the other bullies of the world might take notice (i.e. Iran and North Korea). If the civil war were brought to an end, the refugee crisis might come to a screeching halt too. It's an obviously tricky situation because Russia is still a powerful country and backs the Assad regime. It's much easier and less costly to tolerate or "get along" with Russia than to fight them at every step of the way or even go to war with them. Mind you, this also has great potential to go horribly, horribly wrong. American and Syrian civilian casualties are always a possibility with something like this and, even if you get rid of Assad, who's to say his successor won't be worse? It could very well ignite a new world war. There's no easy solution. There may only be the less devastating of several ideas. This could be a defining moment of Trump's presidency. Let's hope that, for the American people, the people of Syria, and for the World, he doesn't eff it up.

Not many good options:

1. An Iraq style invasion and subsequent occupation by the U.S.? Putin wouldn't stand for it and the American people I suspect haven't the taste for another war in the middle east..

2. Killing Assad as Gaddafi was killed in Libya? Most likely it would create a vacuum of power which I'm sure Isis and others would love to see. Could upset any so called balance and lead to worsening violence

3. Do nothing but maybe help arm ISIS enemies and anti Government Rebels? Seems to be what the past and current admin are leaning towards. The lesser of evils? Maybe.

I don't see many good solutions, nor the will to do much.

Let's face it many of the people that are fleeing the murdering regime are the same people that many hate. Sure when we see kids killed we think "jesus we have to do something about that" but children have been dying in Syria and other countries for years, this isn't new. Be glad you won the birth lottery and can change the channel and don't have to worry about such things.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A 3am knock on the door at the Presidential Palace by a cruise missle, targeting a non residential portion of the Palace would send a message.
And I wouldn't be surprised if it could be done without being detected by radar...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A 3am knock on the door at the Presidential Palace by a cruise missle, targeting a non residential portion of the Palace would send a message. And I wouldn't be surprised if it could be done without being detected by radar...

That's a good plan to minimize "collateral damage". Because no one is likely to be at their desk at 3:00 a.m. when the missile explodes other than Steve Bannon.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-06-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen many here asking for the annihilation of all Muslims

I'm all for doing away with evil Muslims that want to kill others... whatever shitty sect they come from. I am PERFECTLY ok with Muslims who, on the other hand, might actually just want to live a normal life, and are not trying to spread Islam as a sole purpose of existing, and by any means other than normal marriage between someone they love, and through birth of a normal number of kids... IE: again, not purposely having as many children as possible purposely for spreading Islam.

The problem is... (and Fats and I agree on this completely)... Islam totally supports all these things, essentially, the conquest of the world... and I'm not cool with that.

I am a Catholic, I believe in Jesus Christ, but under no circumstances do I want everyone to convert to Christianity. I want them to only convert if it's something that's led them to it on their own recognizance. I would be UPSET if Buddhism, or Hinduism were eliminated... because they are both beautiful cultures.

I really, really have a hard time saying anything positive about Islam.

Every other actual religion that people actually worship on this planet is about peace and love... Islam is about submission and domination. And not even in a mythical cool way where they honor strength and courage and stuff like that. It's like you took the worst kind of pathetic human trait in the world (dishonesty, weakness, and poverty) and then turned it into a religion.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Libs sure have an emotional.attachment to Steve Bannon.
It's​ all they think about!
Get over it already!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Libs sure have an emotional.attachment to Steve Bannon.
It's​ all they think about!
Get over it already!

Bannon is their new Karl Rove.
They like to imagine and portray an "evil mastermind behind the curtain"
Sort of a modern day Grigori Rasputin for the soft children of the left to focus on.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-06-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

On a side note, DNK is drilling it's "Civilian Shield". The use of predetermined civilians called up to thwart resistance of an aggressor.

"I want Tony, MJ, Newf, and Rayotton at the front of the shield, put E.Frugal and MEM in the middle of the shield, and bring up the rear with Rinsleberg and throw in Cliffw with him."

HUH ????

Why do I have to be stuck in the middle...again... ?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"US launches missiles into Syria in response to chemical weapons attack"

Well, here we go. A direct attack on the Syrian military. What is going to be the Syrian and Russian response?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am having some difficulty convincing myself that the CW (chemical weapons) attack was authorized by Syria's President, Bashar al-Assad. Is he just a nominal head of state at tis point--a president in name only? One of the talking heads on TV was just saying that Syria's Air Force is controlled by a clique of military officers "at the top of the food chain", and that al-Assad has become a figurehead with no real say in how the Syrian Air Force operates.

Ah, I just saw it on TV... "60 missiles launched against Syria".

Idlib (where the CW attack went down) is a town that is controlled by one or other of the rebel or insurgent factions, but it doesn't seem like the CW attack did any or much damage to them.

It almost seems like whoever was behind this CW attack was trying to provoke a U.S. military response, but what is their end game? Is someone inside the Syrian regime trying to bring it down?

I don't get it.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Republican strategist Rick Wilson called it a "Come to Allah" moment for the President. Too funny.

No.

What is *too funny* is your actually believing that Rick Wilson is a "Republican strategist".

He is as much of a "Republican strategist" as dobey is.

Just *another* Akbar Bin-Shadeball "authoritative" source.

Odd how. It seems like the more vulgar something or someone is, the more it seems to catch your attention.

http://www.mediaite.com/onl...trump-pays-for-anal/

"Rick Wilson is a national Republican political strategist and media consultant based in Florida who has produced television for governors, U.S. Senate candidates, super PACS, and corporations. He became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his vitriolic denunciations of Donald Trump and supporters of Trump. Examples include asking Ann Coulter via Twitter if Trump "pays more for anal", and on MSNBC referring to some Trump supporters as "childless single men who masturbate to anime". Wilson has written in The Daily Beast, Politico, New York Daily News, The Federalist, Independent Journal Review, and Ricochet."

Rick Wilson is a MEDIA PERFORMER. His *act* consists of pretending to be a "Republican strategist" while lobbing insults at conservatives. The lefties eat that stuff up like popcorn. That is why he found a home on MSNBC. Wilson knows his target audience. YOU are obviously part of that gullible audience.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
60 missiles ?

That's it ?

Trump must be trying to fix Obama's budget screw-ups and save some cash on replacement costs.

The Syrians and Rooskies had better wait to respond though. Tomorrow is Pizza night, and I don't like it when pizza night gets interrupted.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After listening to the different news channels today I believe that Syria dropped bombs on a warehouse which was a holdout of rebels.

And the Warehouse had stockpiles of the chemical weapons, which were hidden there by Assad prior to the rebels taking the area.

So. I believe Syria didn't drop chemical weapons, but rather dropped explosives onto their chemical weapons.

Brad
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out," then-Secretary of State John Kerry said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in July 2014. Kerry was referring to a deal the U.S. and Russia struck in September 2013 in which the Russians agreed to help confiscate and then destroy Syria's entire chemical weapons stockpile.

"In the end, PolitiFact called Kerry's claim "Mostly True" because there were still discrepancies between how many chemical weapons Syria claimed to have and how many outside observers claimed the country had.

"There are still 12 former chemical weapon production facilities which need to be destroyed," one human rights worker told the site."

It's not always what they say but what they don't say. 'We got rid of ALL the chemical weapons. We are so virtuous.' He never said they wouldn't make more.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Wait, what?!!!

I don't even have a ratings bar.

How the hell did I end up at the front of the shield?
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On a related note.

I would like to go on the record (Like it matters) as saying that I am completely against President Trump firing missiles into Syria right now.

Brad
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

On a related note.

I would like to go on the record (Like it matters) as saying that I am completely against President Trump firing missiles into Syria right now.

Brad

Too late.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After listening to the different news channels today I believe that Syria dropped bombs on a warehouse which was a holdout of rebels.

And the Warehouse had stockpiles of the chemical weapons, which were hidden there by Assad prior to the rebels taking the area.

So. I believe Syria didn't drop chemical weapons, but rather dropped explosives onto their chemical weapons.

Brad

James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, said in 2003 that he believed materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war and cited satellite imagery.

If the Bashar al-Assad regime falls, and should the securing of the chemical and biological stockpiles of Syria be necessary, what would be the effect if some of those materials and munitions bear Iraqi markings?

Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:

Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:

As Sada told the New York Sun, two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, and special Republican Guard units loaded the planes with chemical weapons materials.

There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse.

https://blog.usni.org/2012/...before-2003-invasion

A "gift" from one Ba'athist regime to another.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13833 posts
Member since Mar 2006

On a related note.

Brad

The missiles were launched by the Rota, Spain-based U.S. guided missile destroyers USS Ross and USS Porter from the Mediterranean Sea and were programmed to hit aircraft shelters, ammunition storage sites, radar sites, aircraft and fuel sites at Shayrat Air Base.

BOOM ...X 60
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

BOOM ...X 60

That's one way to create construction jobs.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock