Started on: 01-30-2017 11:48 AM
Replies: 89 (934 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-01-2017 04:24 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a little quip from yesterdays peaceful liberal protests. I can pick out a few crimes. Can our left leaning members do the same? I would love to have their opinion on the ILLEGAL actions taking place in this video, and across America. Not only is this happening now, it has been happening for several years without media support to help end it. CRIMINALS are allowed to strip others of their RIGHTS. There is quickly coming a time where WE will not allow you to do this any longer.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what you're talking about. If I disagree with your political views, I have the right to beat on you don't I? (end sarcasm)

It's wrong for the guy who sucker-punched the protester at the Trump rally and it's just as wrong for these people for doing what they did. We're better than that. No one in this country should fear for their safety for their political views. But I guess that's what it's come to.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what are the crimes you picked out then?

I saw one guy get taken down quick and held down, while security/police/whatever are being called for. There is no way in the video to tell why such a fight started. Blaming protesters for exercising their rights, is just you being a lame duck and looking for some reason to have a fight yourself.

And if he got punched for being a Nazi, then he deserves it. I'm sorry, but no, Nazis are not peaceful. People calling for the extermination of other ethnic and religious groups, promoting white supremacy, deserve to be punched.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

So what are the crimes you picked out then?

I saw one guy get taken down quick and held down, while security/police/whatever are being called for. There is no way in the video to tell why such a fight started. Blaming protesters for exercising their rights, is just you being a lame duck and looking for some reason to have a fight yourself.

And if he got punched for being a Nazi, then he deserves it. I'm sorry, but no, Nazis are not peaceful. People calling for the extermination of other ethnic and religious groups, promoting white supremacy, deserve to be punched.

oh that's right all you libs think trump supports are Nazi's..
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just wow.

Should I be able to punch you for your racism? We have laws for a reason. No one has a right to punch anyone for any political standing.

Edit: We all know that I do not wish harm upon you. But your last statement you posted has boggled my mind. I need to go expel some energy. Enjoy your day.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-30-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

oh that's right all you libs think trump supports are Nazi's..

Nobody said that. Learn to read.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Just wow.

Should I be able to punch you for your racism? We have laws for a reason. No one has a right to punch anyone for any political standing.

I'm not racist, so since your hypothetical scenario is impossible, it is also irrelevant.

Being a White Nationalist (aka a Nazi) calling for genocide, eugenics, and ethnic cleansing, is not simply a political standing. Standing on the street telling white people that they should murder everyone, is not a political standing. Telling people they do not deserve, nor have any right, to live, is not a political standing. It is violence. It is spreading violence. Standing buy and letting Nazis kill people is no better than being a Nazi.

You'd rather argue about the political correctness and ethics of punching Nazis, than save our country from the Nazi coup currently happening. Yes, it is happening. Bannon is a Nazi, and he's the one in charge. Trump just signs autographs on EOs after Bannon and company, write them up. Peaceful protest only does so much. At some point, a Nazi has to get punched. And the same crap that happened in Germany when the Nazis and Hitler came to power, is happening right now, right here. Bannon is following the playbook, right on schedule.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being a White Nationalist (aka a Nazi) calling for genocide, eugenics, and ethnic cleansing, is not simply a political standing. Standing on the street telling white people that they should murder everyone, is not a political standing. Telling people they do not deserve, nor have any right, to live, is not a political standing. It is violence. It is spreading violence. Standing buy and letting Nazis kill people is no better than being a Nazi.

Do you feel the same way about BLM calling for the execution of cops?

How about radical black spokesmen calling for the eradication of the white "devil"?

How about school teachers who shoot images of Mr. Trump with a water gun in front of their students?

How about TV commentators and celebrities hinting at assassinating Mr. Trump?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:
Do you feel the same way about BLM calling for the execution of cops?

How about radical black spokesmen calling for the eradication of the white "devil"?

How about school teachers who shoot images of Mr. Trump with a water gun in front of their students?

How about TV commentators and celebrities hinting at assassinating Mr. Trump?

Executing cops is not the official position of BLM. I don't know where you got that idea.
I don't know which radical black spokesman you're referring to. What statement was that?
What school teachers spraying trump with a water gun? He certainly deserves to be sprayed in the face with a super soaker.
What commentators and celebrities?

Can you provide more specific examples? The video posted in this thread seems to be a Nazi starting a fight and getting taken down, from what I can tell. One guy. It's not a riot, and the rest of the protesters seemed pretty much peaceful, afterward.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Within any political group or protest gathering, there will always be a few extremists that speak outside the core goals or beliefs of that (those) groups.
We see it here in our own discussions and threads every day, and tho there is the rare exception, hopefully, the great majority of those outliers is simply a case of macho rhetorical BS and spouting off at the mouth from behind a keyboard.
It holds true for BLM, held true for the anti-war protests of the 70s, the equal rights protests of the mid 60s, the land protests out in the Western US, secessionists movements and every where else. The very low % that do act on the rhetoric are not representative of the group as a whole.

I've seen many times over the years, someone on PFF say that "we need to start killing 'them' before it gets out of hand" (definition of 'them' dependent on subject of thread) but to date, those who state such nonsense have proven to be nothing more than keyboard anarchists.

'rebel rousers' till someone calls their bluff and then the crawfishin begins.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mob mentality is neither a Democrat nor a Republican monopoly. When people get together in large enough numbers, they tend to start acting out. This happens all over the country, regardless of the reason people are drawn together (look at Spring Break, and after major sporting events), but it DOES tend to get worse when there's a major reason for discontent. Look at your behavior here, each person who's chosen a side believes their side is right and the others' is wrong. This goes to the point where people will start to seek out "wrongdoings" to the point of calling foul for things that their own side has a tendency of doing as well. If anyone here thinks either side is right, then I call you a fool, for you have been manipulated and truly don't understand the game at play. But hey, what do I know...? Carry on, the only people that win this fight are those that benefit from us being divided.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" And if he got punched for being a Nazi, then he deserves it. I'm sorry, but no, Nazis are not peaceful. People calling for the extermination of other ethnic and religious groups, promoting white supremacy, deserve to be punched. "

May be so, BUT its still against the law to punch anyone except in self defense. Muslims are not peaceful, go punch all of them.

Ive heard instigators (speakers) at BLM rallys/riots call for killing cops all the time, along with killing whites. I guess you dont hear those.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

" And if he got punched for being a Nazi, then he deserves it. I'm sorry, but no, Nazis are not peaceful. People calling for the extermination of other ethnic and religious groups, promoting white supremacy, deserve to be punched. "

May be so, BUT its still against the law to punch anyone except in self defense. Muslims are not peaceful, go punch all of them.

Ive heard instigators (speakers) at BLM rallys/riots call for killing cops all the time, along with killing whites. I guess you dont hear those.

Somehow I just don't peg you as being someone who would frequent BLM rallies Roger. ;-) Most of the people I've seen who were designated speakers at BLM rallies usually speak about taking power back, not executing people.

I watched the video, who exactly started what? It shows one person swing on another, but didn't show whether or not the other person had swung on anyone or what the context was. It's hard to even tell who represent what group. I'd like to think peaceful protests are actually possible, but in this country, the antagonists end up having more rights than the protestors.

Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignoring Dobey...

I see two people go after each other, one guy got knocked out, and then other protesters protected him.

You assume the first punch was thrown at the guy who got knocked out, despite there not being any kind of clear picture of the situation. Why?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

He is to busy cheering..
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Ignoring Dobey...

I see two people go after each other, one guy got knocked out, and then other protesters protected him.

You assume the first punch was thrown at the guy who got knocked out, despite there not being any kind of clear picture of the situation. Why?

Because they perceive it to validate their feelings about "the enemy". Let's just say I'm glad many of the people on this forum aren't in positions of deciding other peoples' fates. People can't even really have a decent discussion here, while sharing opposing views, without turning it into hurling personal insults.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a little quip from yesterdays peaceful liberal protests. I can pick out a few crimes. Can our left leaning members do the same? I would love to have their opinion on the ILLEGAL actions taking place in this video, and across America. Not only is this happening now, it has been happening for several years without media support to help end it. CRIMINALS are allowed to strip others of their RIGHTS. There is quickly coming a time where WE will not allow you to do this any longer.

I'm not sure why you want the opinion of mentally ill people.

They validate killing babies.
They validate Muslims killing anyone.
They validate the violence against anyone they don't agree with.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Brad
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a belligerent mob of liberal cry babies shoving the man through the door as a collective. They continue to follow him until someone eventually knocks him out. They continue the hate rhetoric with others trying to help the unconscious citizen.

Again, no one should be attacked due to speech. Physical harm is illegal. Heck, hate speech, which was happening, is also illegal, but nothing is being done about it.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.snopes.com/2017/...orters-hair-on-fire/

Watch the video carefully beginning about 1:10.

The person that did this is the exception, (the extremist) not the rule.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-30-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The person that did this is the exception, (the extremest) not the rule.

This is the exact point, thank you.

I don't label all right wingers as insane because some radicals took over government property in Oregon at gunpoint, opened fire in a black church, or opened fire in a Mosque.

Assuming a political group is violent because of a contextless video on Youtube is why alternative news is so dangerous(on both the left and the right).

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 01-30-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ignoring Dobey...

Why is this a problem now???
never was a problem when the video helped the liberal cause?? or the BLM crap.. no noe ever questioned the fact that video was missing the start of any problem.. as it leaned the way they wanted.. but when it doesn't.. oh.. must be footage missing..

The fact that the first post of a video of a trump supporter... he brings up Nazi.. is telling of the narrative that libs have pushed about all trump supporters or anyone that isn't a liberal progressive ..
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is this a problem now???
never was a problem when the video helped the liberal cause?? or the BLM crap.. no noe ever questioned the fact that video was missing the start of any problem.. as it leaned the way they wanted.. but when it doesn't.. oh.. must be footage missing..

The fact that the first post of a video of a trump supporter... he brings up Nazi.. is telling of the narrative that libs have pushed about all trump supporters or anyone that isn't a liberal progressive ..

It IS an issue when the video "helped a liberal cause". It is an issue when EVERYONE does it.

I say ignoring Dobey, because I would like to distance myself from him as much as possible.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the exact point, thank you.

I don't label all right wingers as insane because some radicals took over government property in Oregon at gunpoint, opened fire in a black church, or opened fire in a Mosque.

Assuming a political group is violent because of a contextless video on Youtube is why alternative news is so dangerous(on both the left and the right).

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T 99% of mass killings /shooting have been by wait for it.. wait for it... liberal dem's.

The right don't go shooting up places.. don't riot and loot.. don't protest and then protect the looting/rioting/ arsons.. forming a line.. and not moving to allow the police to do their job's..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

It IS an issue when the video "helped a liberal cause". It is an issue when EVERYONE does it.

I say ignoring Dobey, because I would like to distance myself from him as much as possible.

Seems that for the last 3-5 years liberals that don't get their way/ black groups that don't get their way..
riot/loot/arson.. or play the knock out game..
I had to stop wearing my nascar jackets.. as it got my lung brused/ ribs brused and fractured, and muscles ripped..
WHY.. because black groups have told their sheep that nascar=south=slavery=racist.. so you have the right to beat the crap out of them for no reason other than being a motorsports fan..
This intiminate at all cost has been the liberal way for to long.. now people have had enough.. and you start with the, we don't know whom started it..
from past events we can go on a limb..
I'm sure soon these paid protesters over the 90 day vetting of people coming here.. will end in paid protesters rioting/looting/arson... and you'll just look the other way.. or blame everyone but those doing the crimes.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T 99% of mass killings /shooting have been by wait for it.. wait for it... liberal dem's.

The right don't go shooting up places.. don't riot and loot.. don't protest and then protect the looting/rioting/ arsons.. forming a line.. and not moving to allow the police to do their job's..

Care to back that up with something? You mean to tell me the militia folks are all liberals? The hate crimes are all liberals? Sorry but that statement in and of itself is a type of hate speech. The "liberal dem's" who are for gun control are the ones shooting everyone up? OK....yeah.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Seems that for the last 3-5 years liberals that don't get their way/ black groups that don't get their way..
riot/loot/arson.. or play the knock out game..
I had to stop wearing my nascar jackets.. as it got my lung brused/ ribs brused and fractured, and muscles ripped..
WHY.. because black groups have told their sheep that nascar=south=slavery=racist.. so you have the right to beat the crap out of them for no reason other than being a motorsports fan..
This intiminate at all cost has been the liberal way for to long.. now people have had enough.. and you start with the, we don't know whom started it..
from past events we can go on a limb..
I'm sure soon these paid protesters over the 90 day vetting of people coming here.. will end in paid protesters rioting/looting/arson... and you'll just look the other way.. or blame everyone but those doing the crimes.

The only people I see blaming anyone in this thread are the people trying to make this be about US vs THEM, and the THEM you're going after are liberals. At this point, I only see one particular side slinging the mud here. The other side seems to be looking at this as what it is, something they don't have enough info on to be sure of. You sure you ONLY got attacked because of the jacket you had on? You sure there wasn't an attitude that went along with it? Either way, it flat out shouldn't have happened, but I'm more likely to believe someone didn't like you for you than just what jacket you had on.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 01-30-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a complete idiot. Just because one guy is a Nazi doesn't mean all conservatives are Nazis. Stop extrapolating the opposition in a way to espouse your hatred. Listen to the video. Just because you like to extrapolate the one bad apple to be the same as the whole orchard, doesn't mean the opposition to your ignorance is doing the same.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is my first given reason why I am not a democrat. That, and it seems that legal gun owners kill only themselves.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by ITR SOL:
The only people I see blaming anyone in this thread are the people trying to make this be about US vs THEM, and the THEM you're going after are liberals. At this point, I only see one particular side slinging the mud here. The other side seems to be looking at this as what it is, something they don't have enough info on to be sure of. You sure you ONLY got attacked because of the jacket you had on? You sure there wasn't an attitude that went along with it? Either way, it flat out shouldn't have happened, but I'm more likely to believe someone didn't like you for you than just what jacket you had on.

Funny ****er, but I have not seen a republican riot, pull out another man out of a car to beat up, or steal a damn TV from a store to apply their equality.

Not sure were you came from, nor do I really care, but what did you bring to the table tough guy? Do you have some statistics? Or are you willing to let us know your other tell?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tend to believe, that the vast majority of people who engage in the more aggressive type criminal behavior we are discussing (rioting, battery, arson, destruction of private property, murder) have no strong political affiliation at all. Just because someone doesn't appear to be a conservative doesn't mean they are automatically a liberal.

It's kinda like the dogs around here that chase and even kill livestock. It only takes one or two, then all the neighborhood dogs that see or hear it will join in.........even my own if I don't watch them.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Care to back that up with something? You mean to tell me the militia folks are all liberals?

who they kill, where they riot loot, or arson??
The hate crimes are all liberals? nope as only protected liberal groups are allowed to use that marker,, hate crime
Sorry but that statement in and of itself is a type of hate speech. The "liberal dem's" who are for gun control are the ones shooting everyone up? OK....yeah.

sorry.. facts deal with it..
PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny ****er, but I have not seen a republican riot, pull out another man out of a car to beat up, or steal a damn TV from a store to apply their equality.

Not sure were you came from, nor do I really care, but what did you bring to the table tough guy? Do you have some statistics? Or are you willing to let us know your other tell?

Ok, here's my first piece of evidence to refute his claim. Timothy McVeigh, the man responsible for the worst case of US Domestic terrorism was a Libertarian, NOT a Democrat. Oh, and Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter had no political party affiliation to verify. Once scrutiny is applied to this myth, it starts to fall apart quickly. I know the people here in TOT aren't as interested in factual verification as they are their own opinions in general, but just because someone believes something, it doesn't make it so. The truth Tony is that you've been duped into believing a line of crap, as have the Liberals who buy into what the DNC has sold them. I have seen MANY acts of violence from Republicans, as well as Democrats. The fact that you are self proclaimed blind to these events is a very strong tell about your view of events. You actually think the parties matter?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Originally posted by maryjane:

I tend to believe, that the vast majority of people who engage in the more aggressive type criminal behavior we are discussing (rioting, battery, arson, destruction of private property, murder) have no strong political affiliation at all. Just because someone doesn't appear to be a conservative doesn't mean they are automatically a liberal.

It's kinda like the dogs around here that chase and even kill livestock. It only takes one or two, then all the neighborhood dogs that see or hear it will join in.........even my own if I don't watch them.

Exactly...mob mentality. It's actually akin to a psychological disorder. There have been many studies into it.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya it must of been my attitude.. walking with ear buds in..
keep looking to blame everyone but those that did the crime..
As seen as they took the jacket and lite it.. YOU TELL ME.. Oh that is right you already did..
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry.. facts deal with it..

Sorry friend, but opinion is not fact. If you have no actual evidence to back up what you say (other then posting a link to someone else's online opinion), then it's just that. I've seen you argue here for some time now. Like many here, you rarely post anything that's not emotionally motivated in these regards. I'd suggest doing some research, but I have a feeling you'll either only look for sources that back up your opinion, or refuse outright because you already have the answers.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Ya it must of been my attitude.. walking with ear buds in..
keep looking to blame everyone but those that did the crime..
As seen as they took the jacket and lite it.. YOU TELL ME.. Oh that is right you already did..

No, I clearly asked if it was an influencing detail. You're such a ray of sunshine here on the forum, and never say anything just to antagonize or criticize anyone, right? I wasn't there so I don't know why that happened to you. Honestly, with the way you come off, I don't really think you know why it happened either. I've never excused anyone for their actions, especially those who attack someone unable to defend themselves appropriately.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, here's my first piece of evidence to refute his claim. Timothy McVeigh, the man responsible for the worst case of US Domestic terrorism was a Libertarian, NOT a Democrat. Oh, and Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter had no political party affiliation to verify. Once scrutiny is applied to this myth, it starts to fall apart quickly. I know the people here in TOT aren't as interested in factual verification as they are their own opinions in general, but just because someone believes something, it doesn't make it so. The truth Tony is that you've been duped into believing a line of crap, as have the Liberals who buy into what the DNC has sold them. I have seen MANY acts of violence from Republicans, as well as Democrats. The fact that you are self proclaimed blind to these events is a very strong tell about your view of events. You actually think the parties matter?

I am an azz. I will also agree with all that you wrote. But, let us not forget all the mass murders that have taken place. In context, a whole lot of them have been democrat. Even the Sandy Hook shooter, while too young to register, had a democratic mother.

Listen, the safest place for my guns are with me. They will NEVER jump out of their trigger locks. As long as I do my just duty, no man can get a hold of my weapons.

I began teaching my 6 year old how to shoot just yesterday. We purchased his first Red Rider. I taught safety, but really went for the fun factor first. He grabbed ahold of the meaning of barrel control instantly, and I deduced his reason. We had a great time breaking old plates and shooting targets. My job, as a Father, is to instill upon him the moral code of gun ownership. It begins early.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-30-2017).]

WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Parties matter. Liberals have dived head first into the idea that the world isn't just and that the blame lies outside of personal responsibility. They breed hate which leads to this....

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
– Jared Loughner, the Tucson shooter – Leftist, Marxist.
dem mass murder– Ohio bomb plot derps were occupy Wall St leftists. – Harris and Klebold, the Columbine Shooters – families registered Democrats and progressive Leftists.
– Bill Ayers, Weather Underground bomber – Leftist Democrat.
– Lee Harvey Oswald, Socialist, Communist and Democrat – killed Kennedy…

Debunk the fact that the above list contains the names of democrats and liberals.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WBailey1041

2424 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Mob mentality is neither a Democrat nor a Republican monopoly. When people get together in large enough numbers, they tend to start acting out. This happens all over the country, regardless of the reason people are drawn together (look at Spring Break, and after major sporting events), but it DOES tend to get worse when there's a major reason for discontent. Look at your behavior here, each person who's chosen a side believes their side is right and the others' is wrong. This goes to the point where people will start to seek out "wrongdoings" to the point of calling foul for things that their own side has a tendency of doing as well. If anyone here thinks either side is right, then I call you a fool, for you have been manipulated and truly don't understand the game at play. But hey, what do I know...? Carry on, the only people that win this fight are those that benefit from us being divided.

Bro, 500k women went to D.C. They had a Major reason for discontent. How many arrests? Zero

http://www.nbcnews.com/news...ices-heard-d-n710356

D.C. police said they had no reports of arrests as of 6 p.m. on Saturday, a stark contrast to Friday's anti-Trump protest that saw 230 people arrested, the windows of businesses smashed and a limo torched. Witnesses said self-described anarchists were behind some of Friday's violence.

Are you aware that you are speculating and spreading false information which discredits any reasonable position you might attempt to defend?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

Parties matter. Liberals have dived head first into the idea that the world isn't just and that the blame lies outside of personal responsibility. They breed hate which leads to this....

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
– Jared Loughner, the Tucson shooter – Leftist, Marxist.
dem mass murder– Ohio bomb plot derps were occupy Wall St leftists. – Harris and Klebold, the Columbine Shooters – families registered Democrats and progressive Leftists.
– Bill Ayers, Weather Underground bomber – Leftist Democrat.
– Lee Harvey Oswald, Socialist, Communist and Democrat – killed Kennedy…

Debunk the fact that the above list contains the names of democrats and liberals.

Several of the people you posted were speculated to be "leftist". For example, I looked up Lee Harvey Oswald myself earlier. Every report listed him as a communist, neither a democrat nor a republican. Like I said before, posting a paste of other people's opinions doesn't make it fact either. I haven't looked into all of the names you listed, but I'm sure if I wanted to spend the time I could match it with a similarly sized group of people who committed multiple murders who also happened to be republicans. What exactly are you hoping to prove?

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 01-31-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock