Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. by ls3mach
Started on: 06-08-2016 11:50 AM
Replies: 82 (1145 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-23-2016 06:19 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately shot my ass off. Not sure if posting the photo is appropriate or allowed.

After care is way more painful than the initial wound. Please be careful people.

Subsequently selling a 50AE.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please, No Pictures

But I have to ask, Just how did you shoot yourself in the ass?

Steve
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you heal quickly. Info on the weapon?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Please, No Pictures

Steve

Maybe keeps it in his pant beltline.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No photos thanks, but how did you pop a cap in your own backside
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mean old gun. Must not have liked the way it was oiled or the frequency of being fed live ammo. Get rid of that gun so it doesn't shoot anyone else.

Just throwing some liberal mantra out. Seriously though, hope no long lasting damage was done and you heal well and quickly.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please, No Pictures

Steve

Was in the car on the way to the range. Had it in my butt pocket. Went to adjust sitting on it. Accidental discharge.
Cocked and locked, but I either hit the safety or it wasn't on like I'd thought. I'm beyond lucky. They were hollow points and the gun couldn't cycle properly due to my pockets and seat. Blasted a whole through my AMG seat. That and the center console. Pain killers make me feel awful. This was last Monday night. I didn't know the severity so I didn't go to the ER until the next day. I'm lucky to have not bled out. Had Jenny just bandage me. Next morning I couldn't walk. Had my mother come check me out and she was furious. Every doctor, nurse, and police came to check out my wounds. No one could believe me. Went through my leg too. Bullet never expanded. I'm not religious, but I was so lucky. Screw you Cliffw I didn't create my own luck on this one. Anyway, it's gonna cost me, big time. More than I'll ever care to admit.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OCH, man...heal quick !

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Hope you heal quickly. Info on the weapon?

Nickel satin stainless Desert Eagle. 50AE. 6". Hard case. All papers. Test shell still with it. I've always kept Hornady Critical Defense in it. Can't recall my range ammo. Not cheap crap though. Fun gun, but I can't keep it after this. Gonna stick with my .45ACP. That's God's caliber and legal for me to conceal carry in my state.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy moley, glad you're ok!
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You had that monster in your back pocket, that alone must have been uncomfortable enough to tell you it shouldn't be there, If my Glock isn't in a holster it doesn't have a round in the chamber, because of the no external safety. Hope you are all right and didn't do any permanent damage, well more permanent damage than you already have.

Get well soon!

Oh ya how much do you want for the gun? Hey you knew someone was going to ask.

Steve
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As painful as it is, just be glad it wasn't in your front pocket. Heal fast man.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That could have been SO much worse, in so many different ways. Hope you heal quickly.

Sorry. HAD to include this.

Originally posted by tebailey:
As painful as it is, just be glad it wasn't in your front pocket. Heal fast man.

Could lend a whole new meaning to "going off half-cocked"
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you selling the gun?
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No joke, one of the guys I used to work with had a gun in his front pocket running down the stairs and blew his private parts off.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
Anyway, it's gonna cost me, big time. More than I'll ever care to admit.
Only started... Can, likely Will, cause legal problems.
Can take days to weeks to investigate the case, maybe longer since didn't hit anything else.
Get a Lawyer and shut your mouth.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must be the only one who wants to see pictures.. Glad you're alright man.

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 06-08-2016).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ls3mach:
Anyway, it's gonna cost me, big time. More than I'll ever care to admit.
Only started... Can, likely Will, cause legal problems.
Can take days to weeks to investigate the case, maybe longer since didn't hit anything else.
Get a Lawyer and shut your mouth.[/QUOTE]

Police have already closed the case. It was 100% accident.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch a "dum dum wound"...

Glad your ok man, hope you feel better fast.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What did your ass do to you that made you shoot it? First rule of owning a firearm: treat all firearms as if they are loaded. Hope you heal quickly.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-09-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Never happen, he is no sharp shooter !

Steve
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never happen, he is no sharp shooter !

Steve

Really surprised you didn't want photos. Also nice pun. I'm sure you didn't realize, but Sharp is my surname.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleZvTSDC6s

you'll shoot your....

Never seen it, but Jenny loved the reference.

Thanks for caring guys.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should have said earlier that I wish you a speedy recovery. I really hope you can put this "behind" you.

Seriously though all the best.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2016 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I wanna know.....is how bad is the seat on that poor AMG that did nothing to deserve THAT
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang--into the thigh too? I hope you heal quick there Hopalong.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon, pal.
I would say that gun is good luck.

Sell it to me!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really surprised you didn't want photos. Also nice pun. I'm sure you didn't realize, but Sharp is my surname.

No I didn't just wanted to get a smile out of you, in times when I screw up if someone makes me smile about my stupid mistakes I appreciate it, hope you did.

Hope you get better soon and have no permanent damage, well other than you already had. I am surprised the wife hasn't said get rid of all the guns already.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 06-09-2016).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope you get better soon and have no permanent damage, well other than you already had. I am surprised the wife hasn't said get rid of all the guns already.

I had an ex-girlfriend that tried that once......notice the "ex" part.
PFF
System Bot
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you get better soon but my question is how did you cram a .50AE hand gun in your back pocket and then sit in the car????

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 06-10-2016).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2016 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes! Sorry to hear, glad it wasn't worse. And I hope all the issues get resolved or healed as quickly and painlessly as possible.

EDIT: That musta been LOUD!

[This message has been edited by Zeb (edited 06-10-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

Holy smokes! Sorry to hear, glad it wasn't worse. And I hope all the issues get resolved or healed as quickly and painlessly as possible.

EDIT: That musta been LOUD!

No kidding I fired a 38 snub nose in a 6x8 bathroom one time, I was shooting out the window but one time the muzzle of the gun was inside the window and I still have a lose of hearing in my left ear.

You know we love ya dude, and if we can't make fun of ourselves who can we, but you !

Steve

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They've got me hooked up to a vacuum type machine. The stuff coming out of the butt wound looks disgusting. Granulated skin and tissue.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They've got me hooked up to a vacuum type machine. The stuff coming out of the butt wound looks disgusting. Granulated skin and tissue.

Thanks, nice image for just before lunch!

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This wound vac thing seems to work well. Only have to rebandage my butt every 3 days. Leg wound still daily, but no bleeding on either.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap dude, I hadn't clicked on this until now because of the NSFW tag. Glad you're okay!
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:
Hope you get better soon but my question is how did you cram a .50AE hand gun in your back pocket and then sit in the car????

My first guess is a giant ass that barely fits in the AMG. Made for an easy target.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Sorry for your troubles. The amount of time it takes to chamber a round is still far less than even the cop standing next to you figuring out that there is a need to protect you. It is a choice that everyone that carries has to make. My Beretta is the only one that I will carry chambered because the firing pin is turned with the safety on. I practice bringing the gun up and firing from the hammer down position and firing.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock