Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Terrorist Attacks in Paris... Many Dead (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Terrorist Attacks in Paris... Many Dead by 1985FieroGT
Started on: 11-13-2015 04:56 PM
Replies: 247 (2904 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 11-27-2015 06:12 PM
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in, 18 dead so far, shooting at restauarant and an explosion north of the city....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, 60 taken hostage at an event.

Probably the bloody muslims again.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1985FieroGT:

Also, 60 taken hostage at an event.

Probably the bloody muslims again.

Aw, come on. It could be those Presbyterians, you just never know.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least 26 dead now
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are actually surprised with all the muzzies they been letting in ????? I don't mean to sound cynical but **** , anybody coulda seen this from a mile away.

Ah we'll, Cana-duh is next, we are getting 25,000 of them before the end of the year. I doubt it will take them long to start throwing tantrums.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Aw, come on. It could be those Presbyterians, you just never know.

Hopefully the liberal fools will learn to keep the muslims in the middle east.

If I was President, I would do everything in my power to stop all immigration from middle eastern countries, and would have the FBI wire-tapping every single communication from every known muslim in the country.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1985FieroGT

3835 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Everyone on here needs to be proactive in your surroundings... keep a keen eye out for anyone that looks like a middle-easterner, trust no one.

I read the other day, they're going to be shipping thousands of them to Texas. God help you all.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of two things will happen. Either the world will realize that islam is a murderous cult, a disease on the face of the earth or we will find ourselves back in the dark ages.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think a tipping point will be reached before too long and the backlash against the "peaceful" religion of Islam will be tremendous.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing to see here. Move along. There is a rich kid at a university going hungry. He needs.

Seriously! Wake up! We joke of how weak the French are, but it happens a lot over there for a reason. Statistics do not lie. Keep reading Kim Kardasian's slut sister.

Watch out for those you care about. Warn them. It is coming...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Is anyone else here listening to the absolute BS that this guy is telling George Stephanapolis (sp)? This is news?

Fools.
PFF
System Bot
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Is anyone else here listening to the absolute BS that this guy is telling George Stephanapolis (sp)? This is news?

Fools.

I watched on the local 6 o'clock news and it sounds like one shooting with the rest grenade attacks. Wonder how France feels about their gun control laws right now. Carry laws won't stop the 1st grenade but it will stop the rest of them.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch the coverage on Sky News if you can its better than abc, nbc and cbs
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is always one common denomenator during these attacks...

They are always muslim!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is always one common denomenator during these attacks...

They are always muslim!

Timothey McVeigh wasn't Muslim... so that's 1.

And we can take comfort in this...
Obama: ISIS Is Not Getting ‘Stronger,’ We Have ‘Contained’ Them

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 11-13-2015).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

Watch the coverage on Sky News if you can its better than abc, nbc and cbs

Just found it...

The first thing the reporter being interviewed said was, "I don't know, this could be disgruntled Frenchman"?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Formula88:

Timothey McVeigh wasn't Muslim... so that's 1.

Apples. Oranges. Both attacks. Both terroristc. You absolutely know what I am talking about.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Military is moving into Paris, France's borders are closed.

Vive Charles Martel, Vive Charles the Hammer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apples. Oranges. Both attacks. Both terroristc. You absolutely know what I am talking about.

I do. I also know someone was going to mention McVeigh and even if you do equate them - he's only 1. How many Islamic terrorists have been active since ISIS went on the move?
That was my point - the shear volume of numbers.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am rather angry that this is happening. PC awareness is the problem. I am aware that I need to put my PC away for a while...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What will you (meaning anyone reading this) do when, not if, it happens here?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

I think a tipping point will be reached before too long and the backlash against the "peaceful" religion of Islam will be tremendous.

This is what they want. They want a World Wide war against islam. It is taught as a sign of the end times.
Think about it, who in their right mind would conduct war on so many different fronts. They are begging the World to attack islam to justify the jehad. In a World Wide jehad, ALL muslums must pickup arms to defend islam from attacks from infidels and purge the ranks of apostate muslums.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

This is what they want. They want a World Wide war against islam. It is taught as a sign of the end times.
Think about it, who in their right mind would conduct war on so many different fronts. They are begging the World to attack islam to justify the jehad. In a World Wide jehad, ALL muslums must pickup arms to defend islam from attacks from infidels and purge the ranks of apostate muslums.

At this point I hope so - so we can just get on with it and have some peace for once.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect it gonna end up that these attacks are by the Jews.
(FlyinFieros will be here in a little bit to explain all that)
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

At this point I hope so - so we can just get on with it and have some peace for once.

It will just end up being another group of people that will take their place. Peace in this world? You *must* be a dreamer.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

It will just end up being another group of people that will take their place. Peace in this world? You *must* be a dreamer.

Well believers on all sides have some need to wreck everything. Just get on with it. We'll take what's left.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reuters now says 60 dead.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Well believers on all sides have some need to wreck everything. Just get on with it. We'll take what's left.

Good response.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I suspect it gonna end up that these attacks are by the Jews.
(FlyinFieros will be here in a little bit to explain all that)

Don't be silly MJ... this is clearly being done by the Buddhists; however, I'm SURE the Jews are behind it.

Originally posted by tbone42:

Good response.

Haven't see you on here in a while... good to see you. Hope things are going well at your Tattoo shop.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Don't be silly MJ... this is clearly being done by the Buddhists; however, I'm SURE the Jews are behind it.

Surely, if we go back far enough, we can tie the jew boys into this ...............................somehow.........

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-13-2015).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Haven't see you on here in a while... good to see you. Hope things are going well at your Tattoo shop.

Well you know me, I come back to stir up trouble now and then. Hope you are well, too. Doing ok.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aljazeera reporting at least 100 dead. Death toll expected to continue climbing.
http://america.aljazeera.co...ported-in-paris.html

Police say hostage situation at concert hall over; Hollande closes borders, declares state of emergency

Simultaneous attacks at 7 separate locations throughout Paris. This was well planned and coordinated.

http://www.wral.com/the-lat...d-bombings/15106720/

World leaders have expressed shock at the violence in Paris.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she is "deeply shaken by the news and pictures that are reaching us from Paris." The German leader issued a statement saying her thoughts were with the victims "of the apparent terrorist attack."

The Secretary-General of the NATO alliance says he is "deeply shocked by horrific Paris attacks."

Jens Stoltenberg said in a Twitter message that "We stand together with the people of #France. Terrorism will never defeat democracy."

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is condemning "the despicable terrorist attacks" in Paris and is demanding the immediate release of numerous hostages being held in the Bataclan theater.

Shock? Why they hell is anyone shocked? What the hell did you think would happen?
Merkel threw the doors wide open and welcomed this.

President Barack Obama is calling the attacks on Paris "outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians" and is vowing to do whatever it takes to help bring the perpetrators to justice.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Obama said he would not speculate about who was responsible.

No, President 0, the attempt wasn't to terrorize - it was to murder and it was successful. Of course he can't bring himself to even consider who might be at fault. Workplace violence, perhaps? Just bad luck on Friday the 13th? And he voice to "bring them to justice" which judging by history is 0bama-speak for "I'm not going to do a dammed thing."

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
meh...move on. nothing to see here....**as America sticks it's friggin head in the sand**
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if this has anything to do with the Jihadi John death?

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-13-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Just bad luck on Friday the 13th?

Holy crap! I didn't realize it was Friday the thirteenth until I read that.

It will be interesting to learn just how, when and where the killers and their weapons entered the country and the continent.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "peaceful" Muslim world sure has been quiet about this so far --- no condemnation, no outrage, no 'we the good Muslims' will help you hunt down this criminal element and destroy them because we want to live in peace with the rest of the world. Probably won't be any word from them tomorrow..... or the next day or the day after that.

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Steve

This seems like an attack that has been in the planning for awhile. They might have stepped up the timetable, but it's been in the works for months, if not years.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Steve

My guess is no. It has been planned in advance and is just a coincidence.
BUT they will use the death of a terrorist to justify this and other atrocities
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock