Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years by cliffw
Started on: 06-02-2014 08:20 AM
Replies: 202 (3138 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 10-11-2014 04:17 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Not bad you actually narrowed your hate to "factions" and didnt lump them all together like many do. Progress!! I like it.

Because it is the internets... I spent a fair part of my day helping out a muslim! I know, right? Hassan Rhamahnni is my neighbor. He was the Surgeon General of Iran up until the Shaw (sp) was ousted in the late 70's.

I have been shot at three times by a Black person. Does that make Blacks evil?

I have been hit in the head with a wooden bat that broke upon impact by a White guy. Does that make Whites evil?

I have never been assaulted by an Asian. **** those little bastards!

My experiences with a life long of muslims tells me to be cautious. I grew up not where you grew up. I will let my knowledge of MANY of the muslim populace in Dearborn, MI treat anyone else besides their own.

Perhaps if more muslims were to actually speak up, denounce, and make progress towards peace, I will change my views. But I do not see this ever happening. Sorry, but if you give cave dwellers guns, you have what we have now. Maybe Regan handing out ammunitions to the taliban back in the 80's was not such a bright idea?

Just for you Newf!!! Page dancing...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-06-2014).]

IP: Logged
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Because it is the internets... I spent a fair part of my day helping out a muslim! I know, right? Hassan Rhamahnni is my neighbor. He was the Surgeon General of Iran up until the Shaw (sp) was ousted in the late 70's.

I have been shot at three times by a Black person. Does that make Blacks evil?

I have been hit in the head with a wooden bat that broke upon impact by a White guy. Does that make Whites evil?

I have never been assaulted by an Asian. **** those little bastards!

My experiences with a life long of muslims tells me to be cautious. I grew up not where you grew up. I will let my knowledge of MANY of the muslim populace in Dearborn, MI treat anyone else besides their own.

Perhaps if more muslims were to actually speak up, denounce, and make progress towards peace, I will change my views. But I do not see this ever happening. Sorry, but if you give cave dwellers guns, you have what we have now. Maybe Regan handing out ammunitions to the taliban back in the 80's was not such a bright idea?

Just for you Newf!!! Page dancing...

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Report: Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against US

The deepest concerns of critics of President Obama’s decision to release five Taliban commanders from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in exchange for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl may be coming to fruition.

One of the commanders, Noorullah Noori, has plans to return to Afghanistan to resume fighting against the U.S., according to NBC News which spoke to another Taliban commander.

“After arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” the commander told NBC News.

Last Saturday, Obama announced the release of Mohammad Fazl, Mohammed Nabi, Khairullah Khairkhwa, Abdul Haq Wasiq and Noori in exchange for Bergdahl, who was captured by the Taliban in eastern Afghanistan after he disappeared from his Army platoon on June 30, 2009.

Some members of Congress blasted the deal, saying they feared that the five Taliban would take up where they left off in their fight against the U.S. Others think that the exchange was a bad deal for the U.S. given reports that Bergdahl deserted his unit.

Florida U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio called the exchange “very troubling,” and said that the deal “may endanger American lives.” Other lawmakers expressed similar reservations over the risk for future violence as well as Obama’s failure to notify them of the planned exchange.

Noori is a senior Taliban commander and an ex-governor of a northern Afghan province, where he was accused of taking part in the 1998 genocide of thousands of Shia muslims.

As part of the deal with the government of Qatar, the details of which have not been made public, Noori and his four compatriots are banned from traveling outside of the country for one year.

They will reportedly be monitored, but are free to move throughout Qatar.

“We thought we may not see them again as once you land in the hands of Americans, it’s difficult to come out alive,” said Noori’s relative, according to the NBC News report. “But it was a miracle that Allah Almighty gave us Bergdahl and we got back our heroes.”

The relative also said that the wives and children of the newly released commanders will travel to Qatar.

“They have spoken to us on telephone and seemed very excited,” the relative said, adding that Qatari government officials greeted the five leaders upon their arrival in the country.

The commanders’ release was celebrated by extremists as well, far different than the mixed response from Americans upon Bergdahl’s release.

“The most important thing for them was the statement of Mullah Mohammad Omar and congratulations them upon their release,” Noori’s relative said, according to NBC. “Khairkhwa told me that like him, the remaining people forgot their years of imprisonment and ordeals after they came to know about Mullah Omar’s statement.”

In a rare statement, Omar called the exchange “a great victory.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, who said this was highly improbable?

Way to go you POS POTUS.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Obumbles democrat clown parade has boarded the scandal train named Dishonor !! &OOOPs sorry is it pinocheo or Obumbles?? full speed ahead & the head Engineer has such a long nose & the american people are embarrassed ,shamed there is not a PC clown shortage, all employed by obumbles when will it end the taliban have chemical weapons of mass destruction taken from the abundant Iraq supply
that Syria Assad missed
the newly release Taliban generals & govenors may have WMD to be sent your way SOON

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-06-2014).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
I have listen to Bergdahls squad members on radio interviews,,one said he just wanted to get away from authorifty ,but then went over to the taliban they all concider him a traitor & deserter who got Americans military killed & he cooperated with the taliban
this man is 100% a traitor & only the buffoons believe otherwise,,His leaders were far far supperior to the idiot traitor Bergdahl
he shouldcome back to America in chains & after 30 years be released in Kabul afganistan
At the time of his desertion ,,Special forces refused to look for him when they heard where he was ,, because he was a known deserter,not worth risking even one operator !!
I have concider Obumbles a traitor since he tried to convict the HERO Navy Seals who captured the man who planed & killed the 4 american contractors & hung them from a bridge.. & the muslem terrorist said one of the seals punched him ,,of course Obumbles took the word of a muslem terrorist & tried to court martialedl our Hero,s

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-06-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prisoner exchanges have been going on since the beginning of time.
To say this emboldens the enemy is silly.

Embolden them to do what?
Capture instead of kill?
I'm betting if it was someone you love, you would want them captured over killed, and you would favor a trade over imprisonment ending with possible beheading on video.
I know I would.

Regardless, the enemy has never needed "permission" from the other side to do what ever it takes.
You can't really "embolden" someone who is already willing to fly themselves into a building or blow themselves up.
That's about as bold as it gets.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-06-2014).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Report: Freed Taliban Commander Vows To Return To War Against U.S.

Click to show
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Click to show

Hey, not my story. But watching some deny that there is a threat stated from the taliban...

Funny, but your deflective tactics mean nothing to those that have an understanding of the issue.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not discount the possibility that this azzhat could do some or all of everything that he vows to do.

He could, or he could not.

But why would anyone give credence to what he says he is going to do?

Ya' think these Talibans are known for speaking the truth when they are put in front of a TV camera?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-06-2014).]

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These 5 will definitely make all the difference. We were fine before but this is the breaking point in a Pressure/Ice-Ice Baby sort of way.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 06-06-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would anyone give credence to what we say in our own personal lives? Point being, our own actions are our proof of being. Do I believe you or I are going to kill Americans? Most definitely not. Our actions are what make us. Same with the taliban.
PFF
System Bot
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would anyone give credence to what we say in our own personal lives? Point being, our own actions are our proof of being. Do I believe you or I are going to kill Americans? Most definitely not. Our actions are what make us. Same with the taliban.

Ya know, that's kinda weird. Are you saying we shouldn't take your word at face value? You have strong opinions on things and also share a lot about your personal life. I can only assume you are being upfront and direct.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marcus Luttrell speaks out on the situation:

http://www.cnn.com/video/da...ll-bergdahl.cnn.html
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not discount the possibility that this azzhat could do some or all of everything that he vows to do.

Ya' think these Talibans are known for speaking the truth when they are put in front of a TV camera?

You're trying very hard to give the Taliban the benefit of the doubt. I submit that if someone is saying they intend to kill you, giving them the benefit of the doubt isn't likely to be the healthiest decision you could make. The same is true here.
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it is likely that the reason that Bowe Bergdahl received promotions and continued to receive his salary and benefits while he was in Taliban captivity is because of DoD Standard Operating Procedure. "Regulations".

It's Army tradition. When a soldier is captured by the enemy or goes MIA, he is often promoted based on his time in enemy custody, his family situation, etc. It's a way of supporting the captured soldier's family and showing the rest of the unit that this soldier isn't forgotten. It's not like they're just going to stop paying a soldier because he's a POW. It's also not uncommon for a slain soldier to be posthumously promoted multiple ranks for particularly valorous action, especially when circumstances make awarding the deceased soldier a Medal of Honor impossible.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
You're trying very hard to give the Taliban the benefit of the doubt. I submit that if someone is saying they intend to kill you, giving them the benefit of the doubt isn't likely to be the healthiest decision you could make. The same is true here.

Taliban leaders (and Islamist hardliners, in general) are braggarts in front of TV cameras. That azzhat is boasting about expecting to be able to rejoin the Taliban and take up arms again, against the U.S. and against the Afghan national government.

He could make good on his threats. Or not. It wouldn't be the first time that the Taliban has not made good on its threats. The Taliban said that they would disrupt the election in Afghanistan (a few months ago) to determine the next president. They tried--but they were unable to derail that election.

Over and above the exchange for Sgt. Bergdahl, there is speculation that the Obama administration released this "Taliban dream team" as an olive branch, to encourage the Taliban to sign an agreement with the next Afghan government. An agreement to wage politics instead of war.

That newly-freed-from Gitmo azzhat's statements in front of TV cameras don't signify anything to me.

Suppose the Taliban leadership in the Af-Pak war zone is considering how to negotiate with the next Afghan government. Is it likely that this azzhat who's been caged in Gitmo for the last 13 years goes directly to a TV camera to say "Wowza, now that the Americans have let some of us out of Gitmo, we can all start thinking seriously about a peace agreement."? That could be the underlying reality, but it doesn't surprise me that this azzhat, who hasn't rejoined the Taliban yet, would say exactly the opposite. Because they prefer to brag and strut in front of TV cameras about "winning". Regardless of any contradictory realities on the ground. Always have.

I don't take what they say in front of TV cameras as reliable indications of their true intentions and of what is likely to happen next.

is that "giving him the benefit of the doubt"? Not as I understand that phrase.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-07-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

www.prochan.com allah akbar!
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, in this country anyway, saying your going to kill somebody can and will get you arrested.

I heard on the radio that Team Obama is very surprised by the public reaction. Not the way they planned this to go down. Thought it was going to be a huge approval bump. Which seams to be the only reason they did it. Been a hell of a good distraction for them though.

Wonder what they will screw up next?. Should be interesting to watch the rats that are left jumping ship in the next few months.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Taliban leaders (and Islamist hardliners, in general) are braggarts in front of TV cameras. That azzhat is boasting about expecting to be able to rejoin the Taliban and take up arms again, against the U.S. and against the Afghan national government.

I understand that's your position. I think it's naive at best.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I heard on the radio that Team Obama is very surprised by the public reaction. Not the way they planned this to go down. Thought it was going to be a huge approval bump. Which seams to be the only reason they did it. Been a hell of a good distraction for them though.

To quote President Obama, "It was a unanimous decision among my principles in my government."
Video: http://allenbwest.com/2014/...-display-government/

I guess "his" government wasn't unanimous during the Benghazi attack, but then responding to that could only save American lives and wouldn't benefit Muslim extremists.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

To quote President Obama, "It was a unanimous decision among my principles in my government."
Video: http://allenbwest.com/2014/...-display-government/

I guess "his" government wasn't unanimous during the Benghazi attack, but then responding to that could only save American lives and wouldn't benefit Muslim extremists.

His government, whatever that might be apparently does not include congress etc. and does not sound like it is our government. Very interesting choice of words. But hey! what does it matter now anyways.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picture obama's smug face while so many in this nation perform falatio on his majesty.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:
His government, whatever that might be apparently does not include congress etc. and does not sound like it is our government. Very interesting choice of words. But hey! what does it matter now anyways.

Click Here

Jarret told Brokaw that "given the daunting challenges that we face, it's important that president elect Obama is prepared to really take power and begin to rule day one."

It's his. He owns it.
He's made several allusions that very point throughout his reign. Errr... term.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More news about the taliban threatening to increase kidnappings. But wait, we can't believe that they would do that!

(Not posting a link because this never happened.)
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg: It's depressing that some of you here are old enough and been around the block enough times and been on the planet long enough to know that you don't condemn a man (let alone a soldier) based on hearsay, supposition & conjecture.
I'm even betting some will not be satisfied with the verdict if all the evidence proves him innocent.

I realize you're trying to give Bergdahl the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing wrong with that.

But what I've been told, from people who were there at the time, seems pretty conclusive. Actually, it seems very unlikely that anything other than him deserting could have happened. So yes, I believe Bergdahl should face a court-martial. The court will weigh the evidence, and decide his innocence or guilt.

Fair enough?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Our modern day Benedict Arnold should get his day in court.

I'll leave the current administration out of it for now.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

But what I've been told, from people who were there at the time, seems pretty conclusive. Actually, it seems very unlikely that anything other than him deserting could have happened. So yes, I believe Bergdahl should face a court-martial. The court will weigh the evidence, and decide his innocence or guilt.

Fair enough?

The Rule Of Law.
Absolutely.

It just seems odd that a guy like me has to remind far better men...

P.S. I heard he snuck across the line to score some hash...is that desertion, or leaving your post?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The Rule Of Law.
Absolutely.

It just seems odd that a guy like me has to remind far better men...

P.S. I heard he snuck across the line to score some hash...is that desertion, or leaving your post?

As I understand it, leaving your post in a combat zone during a time of war is desertion. Unless he was somehow acting in his capacity at that post, such as engaging an enemy, I don't think the reason he left matters.

Personally I'm glad he's coming home. Deserter or not, alive or dead, I want all of our service members to come home. The allegations of desertion should be investigated and he'll either be found guilty or not. I have reservations about the price paid for his freedom, but that has nothing to do with the charges of desertion. That's only in regard to the politics and methods of the transfer.

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the men he served with in his unit concider him a traitor,a deserter at the least,listen to them ,they know..
a trade of 5 big snakes for a very small rat
Obumble has aided our enemies,he is truely Pinocchio the extra long nose

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-07-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg: P.S. I heard he snuck across the line to score some hash...is that desertion, or leaving your post?

Since Bergdahl was deployed in a combat zone, I think leaving his post would be automatically considered as desertion.

Some reading material: http://usmilitary.about.com.../a/awoldesertion.htm
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More news about the taliban threatening to increase kidnappings. But wait, we can't believe that they would do that!

(Not posting a link because this never happened.)

Yes obviously they have been holding off until now.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More news about the taliban threatening to increase kidnappings . . .

We are interrupting this program for a message from NBC World News Headquarters in New York.

Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar has just released a statement to the Pakistan news media. The hand written statement, relayed by courier, was delivered in Pashto. A CIA spokesperson has confirmed the authenticity of the message and provided a translation to NBC News:

The ruler of the Satan-loving United States, whose name I will not allow to defile my tongue, has just demonstrated the price that the infidels are willing to pay as ransom for an American solider. By the light of Allah, it is Five Big Talibans for One Hashish-Addled Little Doofus. This is the new prisoner exchange rate. In the spirit of the Prophet Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him, the Quetta Shura of the glorious Afghan Taliban proclaims its new policy towards Allah's worldly creation and all of its peoples:

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY

This has been a world wide news bulletin from NBC News Headquarters. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-08-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is refreshing to see your post Rinselberg.

I hope you kids know that I do wish for peace. Perhaps one day? One can hope.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As most humans, he is probably a bit more motivated for revenge now than before being detained.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Army investigation of Bergdahl is complete. Is he a deserter or not ? Did we trade five terrorists for a deserter or not ? Did Nobama praise a deserter's parents in the Rose Garden or not ?
Stay tuned till after the elections.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If we never hear anything about it, it's likely the outcome was not favorable to the POTUS. They'll try to bury anything that might be potentially embarrassing.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The Army investigation of Bergdahl is complete. Is he a deserter or not ? Did we trade five terrorists for a deserter or not ? Did Nobama praise a deserter's parents in the Rose Garden or not ?
Stay tuned till after the elections.

If past recent history is any indication, if the DoD investigation had exhonerated the Sgt of wrongdoing, the results will be released to the press. If the results are unfavorable, the results will be withheld until after Nov elections, similar to the results of the 2012 Secret Service debacle in Cartegena Columbia.

“We were directed at the time . . . to delay the report of the investigation until after the 2012 election,” David Nieland, the lead investigator on the Colombia case for the DHS inspector general’s office, told Senate staffers, according to three people with knowledge of his statement.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If past recent history is any indication, if the DoD investigation had exhonerated the Sgt of wrongdoing, the results will be released to the press. If the results are unfavorable, the results will be withheld until after Nov elections, similar to the results of the 2012 Secret Service debacle in Cartegena Columbia.

Somewhere in the last 5 pages of this thread I believe I said that no matter what the verdict, he will always be a traitor in some peoples eyes.
Because that's what they want to believe...

P.S. I'm not saying you are one of those people, but your post reminded me that whatever the outcome, to some it will never be "The Truth".
It will always be just another "Obama scam".
Of coarse, that's not to say that it ain't, either...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Somewhere in the last 5 pages of this thread I believe I said that no matter what the verdict, he will always be a traitor in some peoples eyes.
Because that's what they want to believe...

"Some peoples eyes". You covered your bases.
You may never know though. The verdict is in and not released.
Many of the accused conservatives here have advocated the hanging of shameful Republicans, as well as the Republican party supporting such hangings. If only the liberal elite would advocate the tar and feathering of their miscreants.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock