Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years by cliffw
Started on: 06-02-2014 08:20 AM
Replies: 202 (3136 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 10-11-2014 04:17 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my Army buddies was in Bergdahl's unit when he deserted. IMO, calling Bergdahl a POW is an insult to real POWs. He was no more a prisoner than you are when you go to visit with friends.

IMO, he should face a court-martial for desertion.
IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

IMO, he should face a court-martial for desertion.

There certainly seems to be enough evidence for charges. They should try him and resolve the issue however the evidence says.

newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are reports saying that Bergdahl was tasked by the NSA for a Top Secret mission to infiltrate and befriend the terrorists organization, the military were not informed to lessen the chance of leaks. He left the way he did to make it seem he was disillusioned with the war in afghanistan and to make it seem he wanted to help the Taliban by giving U.S. secrets.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-05-2014).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tin foil, anyone?

Can't find any, but I do have aluminum foil.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

There are reports saying that Bergdahl was tasked by the NSA for a Top Secret mission to infiltrate and befriend the terrorists organization, the military were not informed to lessen the chance of leaks. He left the way he did to make it seem he was disillusioned with the war in afghanistan and to make it seem he wanted to help the Taliban by giving U.S. secrets.

Well, there's at least 1 report of it. It's possible considering the standard NSA practice of disclosing all Top Secret operations at their conclusion.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alot of noise & speculation
so much dancing around the real issue:
leave people behind or not
looks like many would prefer to have trials take place prior to committing any form of rescue? that does make it easier, since this way there is a better chance of them dieing and no rescue would be needed. good solid plan, Tea Hatters. whole new meaning to the "Death Panels". I am sure it would make an awesome recruitment poster.
Leave No Man behind - AFTER we have completed thorough reviews, interviews, and other bureaucratic big g'ment non-sense, then signed in triplicate, and THEN we may think about rescue.

Lost in the field, and no rescue? Thank a Tea Bagger.

injured, and no VA support? Thank a Tea Bagger.

yeah...disgusting how these azzhats wrap up in the red white & blue, and claim patroitism.

as much a worm Bergdahl is for desertion - he is twice the man y'all are for condemning him.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By all means bring him home. But it's what he was traded for that have people in a tizzy. He'll have his time in court and found guilty or innocent. But in the meantime, a trade was made behind the backs of the U.S. Congress by the President giving up five very dangerous people. The question will still also need to be answered as to whether or not Sgt Bergdahl just wandered off as a deserter. Or did he wander off with other plans. I have serious doubts that the "fab five" will remain in Qatar for very long. So if these guys make it back to the Taliban and start attacking targets and killing people, how will that look for not only the POTUS, but also America as a whole, if we released five people who may end up killing others for a man who may end up having had intentions to turn and fight against his fellow soldiers? This is all speculation of course. But I must say it's not looking very good for Bergdahl at the moment. But I'll definitely wait for his day in court before I condemn him as a traitor or celebrate him as a hero. There's just too much fodder coming from all over to make an informed decision yet.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhh, hate to break it to you but this was not a rescue, not a rescue.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

alot of noise & speculation
so much dancing around the real issue:
leave people behind or not
looks like many would prefer to have trials take place prior to committing any form of rescue? that does make it easier, since this way there is a better chance of them dieing and no rescue would be needed. good solid plan, Tea Hatters. whole new meaning to the "Death Panels". I am sure it would make an awesome recruitment poster.
Leave No Man behind - AFTER we have completed thorough reviews, interviews, and other bureaucratic big g'ment non-sense, then signed in triplicate, and THEN we may think about rescue.

Lost in the field, and no rescue? Thank a Tea Bagger.

injured, and no VA support? Thank a Tea Bagger.

yeah...disgusting how these azzhats wrap up in the red white & blue, and claim patroitism.

as much a worm Bergdahl is for desertion - he is twice the man y'all are for condemning him.

Rectal-cranial inversion is no laughing matter. Get well soon.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again, please write in a manner that a normal, public schooled fool like myself can follow. Ignorance is NOT sexy. Sure, stupidity stands out, but the end results are always laughable.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

looks like many would prefer to have trials take place prior to committing any form of rescue? that does make it easier, since this way there is a better chance of them dieing and no rescue would be needed. good solid plan, Tea Hatters.

(blah-blah-blah)

A rescue WAS attempted. His unit expended a significant amount of time and resources trying to find him. Six people DIED trying to find his sorry ass.

But I guess you didn't read that part.

http://sofrep.com/35626/cap...escue-bowe-bergdahl/

Rollcall and 100% accountability of men, weapons, and equipment was conducted each day on OP Mest at 2200 and 0600. By 0600 on June 30, Bergdahl was discovered to be missing and his teammates knew that something was seriously wrong. Bergdahl’s weapon and combat equipment were in his hootch, but a few other possessions were missing.

Within hours, 2nd Platoon kicked out a 12-man patrol to scout around the wire of their compound and try to locate Bergdahl. Cornelison was on that patrol, and eventually they walked up to a school house at the closest village. After asking around for about 30 minutes, one of the school boys confirmed that he had seen a lone American crawling through the weeds on his way to school. He pointed in the direction that Bergdahl had been traveling and the patrol immediately attempted to follow up on the new lead. They looked for breadcrumbs, such as a piece of uniform or gear that would give some indication that Bergdahl wanted to be found, but there was nothing there. As night closed in, the patrol had to return to base.

Now the call went up to higher that Bergdahl was truly missing, and the US military began pushing all assets available to Paktika to find him. Cornelison’s unit spent 90 days out looking for Bergdahl, chasing after every intel lead, doing dismounted patrols, air assaulting in and out of suspect areas, and doing everything in their power to find him with little sleep and not much to eat but MREs. In the end, 2nd Platoon came away frustrated and exhausted. Six members of Bergdahl’s battalion were killed in the process of trying to find him. To say that Bergdahl’s teammates held some animosity towards him is an understatement.

Read more: http://sofrep.com/35626/cap...gdahl/#ixzz33ngawzpE

So, uhh... what were you saying?

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-05-2014).]

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"The Gitmo 5"

Is that a--wait for it--good name for a band?

Indeed it is!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Might be bettter to have them "over there" and indiscriminately kill them with a drone strike rather than have to house them and feed them.

I did wonder if that was the plan.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-05-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All things being equal and what I mean is everything is a lie.

I would lean towards he was tasked with some kind of mission. Possibly on going.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

All things being equal and what I mean is everything is a lie.

I would lean towards he was tasked with some kind of mission. Possibly on going.

I am surprised that one wasn't used against the swift boaters.................. but really, who knows.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now there is a report that the Gitmo Five were going to be let go anyways. It appears Obama just used this as an excuse to release these five terrorists.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's depressing that some of you here are old enough and been around the block enough times and been on the planet long enough to know that you don't condemn a man (let alone a soldier) based on hearsay, supposition & conjecture.
I'm even betting some will not be satisfied with the verdict if all the evidence proves him innocent.

I have more respect for my country and the men who serve it then that.

As far as the trade?
I heard they were valueless nobody's who were slated for release anyway.

Don't negotiate?
Then you close the door to a viable option for achieving your objective.

Negotiation kept "The Missiles Of October" on the ground.
Not fear, not bravado, not stupidity, negotiation.

Without it, the United States & Russia would still be glowing today...
Never say never.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

It's depressing that some of you here are old enough and been around the block enough times and been on the planet long enough to know that you don't condemn a man (let alone a soldier) based on hearsay, supposition & conjecture.
I'm even betting some will not be satisfied with the verdict if all the evidence proves him innocent.

I have more respect for my country and the men who serve it then that.

As far as the trade?
I heard they were valueless nobody's who were slated for release anyway.

Don't negotiate?
Then you close the door to a viable option for achieving your objective.

Negotiation kept "The Missiles Of October" on the ground.
Not fear, not bravado, not stupidity, negotiation.

Without it, the United States & Russia would still be glowing today...
Never say never.

I am not depressed by this.

I believe the NUMEROUS accounts of his stupidity, abandonment, and the death of 6 soldiers. His companions that WERE THERE say this. I will believe that over "conjecture".

Many will not be satisfied. Some folks can't handle the truth.

Don't tell me about respect. I am glad that you have more, but I guaran****ingtee that yours is not even close to mine. Not even in the same ball park. Heck, there are fine folks here that even blow my RESPECT away. They understand. You do not.

Oh, we heard that the were valueless? Reread the accounts of just who was let go.

Tell the nearly 3,000 people that were crushed, ground, and destroyed when the towers fell that we negotiate. Feel free to express yourself to the families of all that were lost due to the Taliban's extreme prejudices.

Anyhow, you seem to know so much more about this than many here, so please feel free to enlighten us.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-05-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am not depressed by this.

I believe the NUMEROUS accounts of his stupidity, abandonment, and the death of 6 soldiers. His companions that WERE THERE say this. I will believe that over "conjecture".

Many will not be satisfied. Some folks can't handle the truth.

Don't tell me about respect. I am glad that you have more, but I guaran****ingtee that yours is not even close to mine. Not even in the same ball park. Heck, there are fine folks here that even blow my RESPECT away. They understand. You do not.

Oh, we heard that the were valueless? Reread the accounts of just who was let go.

Tell the nearly 3,000 people that were crushed, ground, and destroyed when the towers fell that we negotiate. Feel free to express yourself to the families of all that were lost due to the Taliban's extreme prejudices.

Anyhow, you seem to know so much more about this than many here, so please feel free to enlighten us.

Read mine, then read yours.
Who would you rather have a conversation with?

'Nuff said.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Read mine, then read yours.
Who would you rather have a conversation with?

'Nuff said.

I am pretty popular today. Burn not even felt.

But, to answer your question, I am going to pick me. Because well, me!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Suspicion is not condemnation. There's enough to warrant bringing charges of desertion. Let the justice system work and let him be tried under the UCMJ and let the evidence prove out what the truth is.

Being a deserter is not a charge fellow soldiers would make lightly. It should be investigated.
Although, I agree some won't be happy unless he's convicted, no matter what the evidence says. Those people were rather vocal at the George Zimmerman trial, too. Quite depressing.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, those would not seem to be the same people.

Crowd that wants to see Bergdahl convicted, vs. crowd that wanted to have George Zimmerman convicted.

Opposite ends of the political spectrum, I would think.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Well, those would not seem to be the same people.

Crowd that wants to see Bergdahl convicted, vs. crowd that wanted to have George Zimmerman convicted.

Opposite ends of the political spectrum, I would think.

And yet the same people screaming for Zimmerman's head on a platter now bemoan people wanting Bergdahl to be tried.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of Obama's administration staff just tweeted that the reason Bergdahl deserted his unit was because it was short on leadership, and long on psychopaths. I am sure this will go over well with the military personal.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

One of Obama's administration staff just tweeted that the reason Bergdahl deserted his unit was because it was short on leadership, and long on psychopaths. I am sure this will go over well with the military personal.

Sounds like a common complaint of a grunt. (Catch 22)

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 06-06-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Sounds like a common complaint of a grunt. (Catch 22)

I wouldn't know here one way or another nor would I speculate but I have learned that common complaints have common problems.

red88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red88gtSend a Private Message to red88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaving Bergdahl out of it, lets look at releasing the Gitmo 5 from a slightly different angle. I wonder what the UN thinks about this as at least 3 of the 5 were wanted as war criminals by the UN. If they're wanted war criminals, what do the other members think of our president releasing them ?
kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Consequences:
http://time.com/2826442/tal...idnappings-bergdahl/

A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
North Korea took an American hostage yesterday, and it is now being reported that Kim Jong is using him as means to negotiate for further financial aid from the US government. I am sure Barry the Kenyan already has his chequebook out. One thing for sure is, if I was American I would be very careful where I travelled to from here on in. Your president just showed the rest of the world that your lives are a tradeable commodity.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Consequences:
A Taliban commander close to the negotiations over the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told TIME Thursday that the deal made to secure Bergdahl’s release has made it more appealing for fighters to capture American soldiers and other high-value targets.

“It’s better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,” the commander said, speaking by telephone on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media. “It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.”

Nope. Don't believe it. Someone here said that ain't happening, so Bonjour.

I am sure it will be, "Is this story true? Which talleywhacker commander said this? Was it reported by FOX news? Religion of peace does not do this. Remember the disgusting things christian's did 1,000 years ago? Most muslims are good. Honor killings are fun. Blah, blah, blah..."
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sure it will be, "Is this story true? Which talleywhacker commander said this? Was it reported by FOX news? Religion of peace does not do this. Remember the disgusting things christian's did 1,000 years ago? Most muslims are good. Honor killings are fun. Blah, blah, blah..."

You forgot about it being anecdotal hearsay.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red88gt:

Leaving Bergdahl out of it, lets look at releasing the Gitmo 5 from a slightly different angle. I wonder what the UN thinks about this as at least 3 of the 5 were wanted as war criminals by the UN. If they're wanted war criminals, what do the other members think of our president releasing them ?

It was mentioned that they were "scheduled for release soon" anyway, why I have no idea. Are we just letting them all go? Your post brings up th UN, begs the question who is we, does the UN do anything?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-06-2014).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah if you can find it on the internet and it agrees with your own opinion then it's automatically true, no need to actually look for credibility or truth.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-06-2014).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by 2.5:

It was mentioned that they were "scheduled for release soon" anyway, why I have no idea. Are we just letting them all go? Your post brings up th UN, begs the question who is we, does the UN do anything?

What were they charged with?

When was their trial?

How long have they been held?

The UN is only as strong as it's members allow.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where is the chuckle icon? heh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What were they charged with?
When was their trial?
How long have they been held?

I'm not familiar with international criminal laws, especially in cases involving terrorists, if there are legitimate charges and courts then I'd like to see a trial before setting free.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah if you can find it on the internet and it agrees with your own opinion then it's automatically true, no need to actually look for credibility or truth.

Strange thing to write to me?

I have proven many a time that my influences can be swayed by fact. And the fact is that allah akbar is a viscous religion. Fact is that factions of this religion have pronounced war against America. So yeah, fluffy bunnies and **** .

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-06-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the fact is that allah akbar is a viscous religion.

I know what you intended to say, but the literal translation is just funny.

"Great god is a sticky, gelatinous religion."
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Strange thing to write to me?

I have proven many a time that my influences can be swayed by fact. And the fact is that allah akbar is a viscous religion. Fact is that factions of this religion have pronounced war against America. So yeah, fluffy bunnies and **** .

Not bad you actually narrowed your hate to "factions" and didnt lump them all together like many do. Progress!! I like it.

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not bad you actually narrowed your hate to "factions" and didnt lump them all together like many do. Progress!! I like it.

Now if we can just get you to pull your head out of your ass every now and then we might be getting somewhere!

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 06-06-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock