Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Release Of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl ... A Taliban POW For Five Years by cliffw
Started on: 06-02-2014 08:20 AM
Replies: 202 (3138 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 10-11-2014 04:17 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To whom it may concern,

I want to go on record that I am whole heartedly for the eradication of any and all taliban factions. Atomize their bodies with a hail of fire. Let them be crushed beneath the concrete that ground our citizens on 9/11. Let their families cry. They declared war on us. We should not be so coy as to allow them to sit at the table that my son sits at. Our way of life has forever been disrupted due to the actions of a militant group.

Did I make myself clear?

Fitting... Page ownership!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, disappeared as a private, returns a sgt. If indeed it proves he was a traitor he will be the first traitor in history we promoted.
Thanks Nobama.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Heh, disappeared as a private, returns a sgt. If indeed it proves he was a traitor he will be the first traitor in history we promoted.
Thanks Nobama.

Don't forget 5 years of back pay.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From talking to people, I get the feeling most want him to be the enemy...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Don't confuse want with suspicion. From reading various reports, I get the feeling he's a deserter at best and a traitor at worst. For troops who served with him to say he's a deserter is a damning accusation. Troops watch each others' back. If they didn't think he was really a deserter, they'd be overjoyed at his return.

Regardless, he's innocent until proven guilty, but I do believe there's enough question around his disappearance to warrant a military trial. He should be investigated and tried under the UCMJ and whatever the facts bear out should be made known. I don't think that will happen, though because it would look bad for the president to trade 5 high value Taliban prisoners for a Taliban sympathizer deserter. The administration needs him to be a hero to make the trade look good.
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. I want him to be a good soldier that was captured while performing his duty. That is not who he is no matter how much I wanted him to be that soldier.

It is not clear whether he tried to join the enemy or not. At best he deserted and due to his actions, good soldiers were killed. If he did join the enemy, even briefly, he deserves to be punished as a traitor. If he did not, he still deserves a dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay, jail time and reduction to E1. That is the least that should be done to punish him for the soldiers we lost as a result of his actions.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am inclined to believe the ground troops he served with on this one. They have a better idea of what was actually going on at the time.

Someone mentioned to me that this might just be a "diversion tactic" by Obama, to get people minds off greater things he's messed up (like VA Hospitals, and a whole host of other issues since he's been in office).
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Traded Taliban leaders free to roam in Middle East? Claim undercuts Obama assurance

President Obama's claim Tuesday that the U.S. would "be keeping eyes" on five hardened Taliban leaders traded for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's freedom was immediately challenged by a Middle East official quoted as saying they'd actually be allowed to move freely -- and even "go back to Afghanistan if they want to."

The source, identified as a senior Gulf official, reportedly told Reuters that the five Taliban members would not be treated like prisoners while staying in Qatar, where they were released. Rather, they'd be allowed to "move around freely" in the country and then be allowed to travel outside Qatar after one year.

The official, seemingly contrary to Obama's claims, also said U.S. officials would not be involved in monitoring their movements.

Sounds like the same tracking competence as used in Fast & Furious.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 06-04-2014).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Nobama.

Innocent 'til proven guilty doesn't apply in some cases it seems.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Pretty clear to me he said if.

So do you think it was a good trade?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep. Don't believe what his fellow soldiers (did I just call this guy a soldier?) have to say. Only the anointed one.

Fine, innocent to proven guilty. But when the stats begin to show guilt, his innocence is in question. I have never been in the "my baby is a good boy" boat.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That only applies to criminal court. It is dumb to have that philosiphy in a prisoner exchange.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is likely that the reason that Bowe Bergdahl received promotions and continued to receive his salary and benefits while he was in Taliban captivity is because of DoD Standard Operating Procedure. "Regulations". The Fort Hood shooter continued to receive his salary all the time between his arrest and finally, his conviction by a court martial. Of course, he wasn't free to spend it.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well of course Obuma dont know for sure if the prisoners he traded were really criminals or terrorists either....
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Nobama.

Was there something in cliffw's quote that makes you think it doesn't apply here?

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just trying to imagine the whipped up outrage had this NOT been done.

what a bunch of two faced lying weasels. nothing but farts in the wind.....

\/ yeah...some dude getting lost in Tijuana.... \/

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 06-04-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

just trying to imagine the whipped up outrage had this NOT been done.

what a bunch of two faced lying weasels. nothing but farts in the wind.....

Probably no more outrage than you've expressed on this: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/...harge-257728191.html

Keep farting.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Pretty clear to me he said if.

You know what you're right he did say "if" and I missed it. My apologies to Cliffw.

In my defense I will say however that others SEEM to have made up their mind about this soldier.

So do you think it was a good trade?

Don't know enough about it to call it "good" or "bad". I doubt many do.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-04-2014).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Formula88:

Probably no more outrage than you've expressed on this: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/...harge-257728191.html

Keep farting.

I guess we can all find things like that, most pick and choose what to show outrage over....Can't remember many on here being outraged over these..... http://www.theguardian.com/...lvin-gibbs-convicted

http://www.nytimes.com/2013...-civilians.html?_r=0

Guess it's harder to politicize and blame a President or party affiliation for though

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-04-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know what you're right he did say "if" and I missed it. My apologies to Cliffw.

Yup.
I learned quite a bit more today.

Some very interesting stuff and the basis for a lot of the rumors.
It sure don't clear him, but it don't convict him, either.

The coolest thing I read was, that no matter what, Obama loses.
Trade, no trade, even the investigation.

If the investigation shows Sgt. Bergdahl is a traitor, it's Obamas fault.
If it shows nothing, he's covering-up.

I even heard someone put fourth the notion that a "Presidential" prisoner trade for a traitor makes the President a traitor as well.

Sgt. Bergdahl may very well have deserted.
It is not uncommon.

American Civil War - Around 70,000 U.S. Troops Deserted
World War I - Numbers Unavailable
World War II - 30,000 U.S. Troops Deserted
Vietnam - 50,000 U.S. Troops Deserted
Iraq - 40,000 U.S. Troops Deserted

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess we can all find things like that, ... [drivel deleted]

Of course we can. I didn't think a comprehensive list of every possible example was necessary. More to the point, there are a lot of situations that are worthy of outrage that people never hear of. It's difficult to care about something you've never heard of.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

If the investigation shows Sgt. Bergdahl is a traitor, it's Obamas fault.

Did you hear that from a Democrat who really wants to imagine a Republican said it? That's one of the more idiotic ideas I've heard in a long time, and given the posts on here, that's saying a lot.
If Bergdahl is a traitor, it's Bergdahl's fault.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The absolute smugness of many here is ridiculous. Myself included.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three separate accounts of Bergdahl. They are consistent with each other and paint a very clear picture of the deserter/enemy collaborator.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 06-04-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Three separate accounts of Bergdahl. They are consistent with each other and paint a very clear picture of the deserter/enemy collaborator.

Some folks cannot see things. Some will never believe truths, and will constantly defend BS. I am actually dealing with some obscene realities that another just cannot see. Trying to make ice cream with water over here.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree that these seem like damning accounts but we don't have his side of the story. It may be that Begdahl did wrong but at this point it's mostly heresay.

I'd rather wait and see what more comes out before forming an opinion.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree that these seem like damning accounts but we don't have his side of the story...

What? He said it never happened?

Well, alright then.
Nevermind.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree that these seem like damning accounts but we don't have his side of the story. It may be that Begdahl did wrong but at this point it's mostly heresay.

I'd rather wait and see what more comes out before forming an opinion.

You throw up smileys, and damn near ejaculate every chance you get when it comes to "your side" being right. Then you come out all calm and poised when "it may be"?

How can you tell if a liberal is in the room? Just follow the snail trail.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As with most any news we dont know it all.
I dont know alot about it, however I would be highly hesitant to let these people go.
Its irrelevant to that decision what the US military man did or didnt do. We now negotiate with terrorists.

http://www.weeklystandard.c...gs/...mo_736892.html

The Gitmo 5.

Mullah Mohammad Fazl (Taliban army chief of staff): Fazl is “wanted by the UN for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiites.” Fazl “was associated with terrorist groups currently opposing U.S. and Coalition forces including al Qaeda, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), and an Anti-Coalition Militia group known as Harakat-i-Inqilab-i-Islami.” In addition to being one of the Taliban’s most experienced military commanders, Fazl worked closely with a top al Qaeda commander named Abdul Hadi al Iraqi, who headed al Qaeda’s main fighting unit in Afghanistan prior to 9/11 and is currently detained at Guantanamo.

Mullah Norullah Noori (senior Taliban military commander): Like Fazl, Noori is “wanted by the United Nations (UN) for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiite Muslims.” Beginning in the mid-1990s, Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern alliance.” He continued to work closely with al Qaeda in the years that followed.

Abdul Haq Wasiq (Taliban deputy minister of intelligence): Wasiq arranged for al Qaeda members to provide crucial intelligence training prior to 9/11. The training was headed by Hamza Zubayr, an al Qaeda instructor who was killed during the same September 2002 raid that netted Ramzi Binalshibh, the point man for the 9/11 operation. Wasiq “was central to the Taliban's efforts to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups to fight alongside the Taliban against U.S. and Coalition forces after the 11 September 2001 attacks,” according to a leaked JTF-GTMO threat assessment.

Khairullah Khairkhwa (Taliban governor of the Herat province and former interior minister): Khairkhwa was the governor of Afghanistan’s westernmost province prior to 9/11. In that capacity, he executed sensitive missions for Mullah Omar, including helping to broker a secret deal with the Iranians. For much of the pre-9/11 period, Iran and the Taliban were bitter foes. But a Taliban delegation that included Kharikhwa helped secure Iran’s support for the Taliban’s efforts against the American-led coalition in late 2001. JTF-GTMO found that Khairkhwa was likely a major drug trafficker and deeply in bed with al Qaeda. He allegedly oversaw one of Osama bin Laden’s training facilities in Herat.

Mohammed Nabi (senior Taliban figure and security official): Nabi “was a senior Taliban official who served in multiple leadership roles.” Nabi “had strong operational ties to Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) groups including al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and the Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), some of whom remain active in ACM activities.” Intelligence cited in the JTF-GTMO files indicates that Nabi held weekly meetings with al Qaeda operatives to coordinate attacks against U.S.-led forces.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The Gitmo 5"

Is that a--wait for it--good name for a band?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"The Gitmo 5"

Is that a--wait for it--good name for a band?

I heard that they can bring a house down. Their concerts are explosive. They cannot only rock the house, but their house is a rock. They are currently blowing up the charts.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As with most any news we dont know it all.
I dont know alot about it, however I would be highly hesitant to let these people go.
Its irrelevant to that decision what the US military man did or didnt do. We now negotiate with terrorists.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doug85GT:

http://www.weeklystandard.c...gs/...mo_736892.html

The Gitmo 5.

Mullah Mohammad Fazl (Taliban army chief of staff): Fazl is “wanted by the UN for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiites.” Fazl “was associated with terrorist groups currently opposing U.S. and Coalition forces including al Qaeda, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), and an Anti-Coalition Militia group known as Harakat-i-Inqilab-i-Islami.” In addition to being one of the Taliban’s most experienced military commanders, Fazl worked closely with a top al Qaeda commander named Abdul Hadi al Iraqi, who headed al Qaeda’s main fighting unit in Afghanistan prior to 9/11 and is currently detained at Guantanamo.

Mullah Norullah Noori (senior Taliban military commander): Like Fazl, Noori is “wanted by the United Nations (UN) for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiite Muslims.” Beginning in the mid-1990s, Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern alliance.” He continued to work closely with al Qaeda in the years that followed.

Abdul Haq Wasiq (Taliban deputy minister of intelligence): Wasiq arranged for al Qaeda members to provide crucial intelligence training prior to 9/11. The training was headed by Hamza Zubayr, an al Qaeda instructor who was killed during the same September 2002 raid that netted Ramzi Binalshibh, the point man for the 9/11 operation. Wasiq “was central to the Taliban's efforts to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups to fight alongside the Taliban against U.S. and Coalition forces after the 11 September 2001 attacks,” according to a leaked JTF-GTMO threat assessment.

Khairullah Khairkhwa (Taliban governor of the Herat province and former interior minister): Khairkhwa was the governor of Afghanistan’s westernmost province prior to 9/11. In that capacity, he executed sensitive missions for Mullah Omar, including helping to broker a secret deal with the Iranians. For much of the pre-9/11 period, Iran and the Taliban were bitter foes. But a Taliban delegation that included Kharikhwa helped secure Iran’s support for the Taliban’s efforts against the American-led coalition in late 2001. JTF-GTMO found that Khairkhwa was likely a major drug trafficker and deeply in bed with al Qaeda. He allegedly oversaw one of Osama bin Laden’s training facilities in Herat.

Mohammed Nabi (senior Taliban figure and security official): Nabi “was a senior Taliban official who served in multiple leadership roles.” Nabi “had strong operational ties to Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) groups including al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and the Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), some of whom remain active in ACM activities.” Intelligence cited in the JTF-GTMO files indicates that Nabi held weekly meetings with al Qaeda operatives to coordinate attacks against U.S.-led forces.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what would have done with them? Might be bettter to have them "over there" and indiscriminately kill them with a drone strike rather than have to house them and feed them.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

You throw up smileys, and damn near ejaculate every chance you get when it comes to "your side" being right. Then you come out all calm and poised when "it may be"?

Let me know what "my side" is when you have a moment.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me know what "my side" is when you have a moment.

Sorry, but I am not in charge of pointing out the obvious. And gooly gee is this **** obvious.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, but I am not in charge of pointing out the obvious. And gooly gee is this **** obvious.

OK then let me know when you have something substinative to say or want to discuss the topic at hand.

Maybe you can update us when you "own" a page.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-05-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK then let me know when you have something substinative to say or want to discuss the topic at hand.

Maybe you can update us when you "own" a page.

Ok. I will have my assistant get with your assistant, and perhaps they can be of assistance in this instance.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The Gitmo 5"

I heard that they can bring a house down. Their concerts are explosive. They cannot only rock the house, but their house is a rock. They are currently blowing up the charts.

That was reminiscent of Bob Hope.

I remember one that he did in front of a Navy or Marines who had been deployed to Lebanon, during the Reagan years (I guess).

"I walked by some people having lunch at an outdoor cafe in Beirut. That's odd. When I walked by a few minutes earlier, it was an indoor cafe."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-05-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinselberg & Newf...

Just so I am crystal here, I do not have any hate for the two of you. I do know that I often come across as harsh, and I am not apologizing for my ways. More than once I have been drawn to seeking out more information due to your responses. Will we battle again? Yes, and quite often.

Enjoy your day kids...
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rinselberg & Newf...

Just so I am crystal here, I do not have any hate for the two of you. I do know that I often come across as harsh, and I am not apologizing for my ways. More than once I have been drawn to seeking out more information due to your responses. Will we battle again? Yes, and quite often.

Enjoy your day kids...

Haha it's all good, I like the ol tête-à-tête on occasion.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock