Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  Bad news for most, good news for some. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bad news for most, good news for some. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 03-12-2005 10:22 PM
Replies: 243 (9213 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 09-20-2006 10:45 PM
slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff please DO NOT send back my donation. I don't want to have to send it right back to you.
I only wish it could be more.

So glad to hear PFF is going to continue and that you are getting a handle on things there.

Rick

IP: Logged
Razor_Wing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For crimes of endangering the fiero cult and it's followers,
For attempting to destroy our lines of communication,
and finnaly for pissing Cliff off enough to cuss....

You shall be hung by the neck untill dead...
then be headed.....
then disembowed(sp?).....
then mangled.....
then butchered and blended.....
finnaly fed to the mustang folk....

the court of PFF has spoken.....

I need a life, hehe.

oh, btw, I'd be glad to be a mediator if you want. Don't have to wory about me hacking....I just know some simple HTML, lol.

[This message has been edited by Razor_Wing (edited 03-13-2005).]

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I also would like to thank everyone who has made donations in the past day. However, when it turns out I don't need a new server just yet, I will refund it all. I know how tight funds are for some of you, and I don't want to take your hard-earned money when it's not needed.

Please do not return mine. Use it to help maintain the Forum. I have gotten more from this Forum and the good people on it than I could ever repay.

Larry

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, when you have time e-mail me.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks cliff for every thing. I am so Happy that you are going to try your best to keep the froum going with or with you. But If you leave it will never be the same.

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stand ready to pay a monthly fee if necessary.

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver 5.7L ZZ4 5spd

Next Mod: Holley Stealth Ram, late spring/summer

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think a nominal monthly fee would be a great way to keep the wanders and $hit disturbers out of the mix.

Nothing to make ti cost prohibitve of people that want to be here. Something like a buck a month.

------------------
85GT 4spd MSD Everything, Big Cam and Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too have enjoyed this forum and it has become a daily part of my life. Without the forum I would have lost interest in my Fieros long ago.
I would be happy to pay a monthly fee and I also think that a monthly fee would discourage some of the rif raf from lurking here for no reason. Um ---a buck a month isn't gonna do it! It won't hurt anybody here to pay a little for all we get in return here. I'll let Cliff decide on a proper fee because he knows what it costs to run the thing.

------------------
Proud Member of the DOWN SOUTH SUNNY WINTER drive your Fiero Naked Coalition.

85 4.9SE 4T60E Parks harness/ Rockcrawl chip-- No I do not want to race!

[This message has been edited by jeffndebrus (edited 03-13-2005).]

fklucznik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fklucznikClick Here to visit fklucznik's HomePageSend a Private Message to fklucznikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW...Cliff's latest update is somewhat positive news. Before this incident, I didn't even known about the rivalery that was going on. I was as upset as everyone else this morning...not sure what I was going to do if PFF went away. This is truely an irreplacable forum for Fiero owners. You all have been of so much help to me and others. I checked out the other boards and they are nothing compared w/ PFF. Just a bunch of hot heads complaining about stuff and giving half baked advice. The fact that everyone pulled together so quickly makes a huge statement in an of itself. Cliff, not sure if you will read this one, but you are providing an invaluable service that cannot be replaced. The forum must LIVE on at any cost...and I standby at the ready to cough up some dough if needed (just....please don't let the wife know...she barely tolerates the car as it is now....) LOL.

Frank

stalen88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stalen88GTSend a Private Message to stalen88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
I am gladdened by the news that you may be able to keep PFF up and running with very minimal down time if any at all. This will be great and wonderful news to the rest of us who will be reading this later. And of course I want to extend my personal thanx for this community which you started. Yes it is a cumulative effort by all that have made contributions to this forum, but you are the 4.6 N* that keeps it running. Our collective and undying gratitude to you for every frustrating minute you have ever contributed to this World Wide Escape.

Galen

------------------
Make it FAST or don't make it :)

LITTLE RED BOMB Someday it will be mine
www.velocityaircraft.com

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2005 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad to hear that the Forum will be staying up. I've only been here for a year and this has quickly become my passion, next to my family. I work in a corporate eBusiness environment for one of the largest financial companies in Canada and understand what even a few hours of downtime can mean to A LOT of people. It can cost a lot of money and business loyalty.

I also run a small communications company on the side and our linux server got hacked a few months back. We didn't lose anything, but it was a real pain, due to the downtime. Fortunately I have everything backed up here on my development server in my office on my LAN.

Cliff, send me a note and let me know if you need any programming, graphics, or database help.

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Owner / Design Lead - WordMark.ca Communications

PFF
System Bot
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff!

I to would be totally lost without the forum! I get my self in so many jams and everyone here always gets me out. This whole morning I was thinking to about the whole monthly fee thing and think that its a great idea. I often feel like this forum saves me so much money and time just by the knowledge base at this forum. Whatever needs to be done..do it! you have the fiero communities support because you have always supported us.

Thanks,
Jason

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so glad that I did not plot or conspire to hack the server today. Lord knows that I have the hardware and the knowhow, and if it just weren't for this pesky emotional collapse, I could have pulled it off.

Also, I apologize for talking to friends of mine that may not be friends of yours. If you find that somehow objectionable, then you have a problem.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

I'm so glad that I did not plot or conspire to hack the server today. Lord knows that I have the hardware and the knowhow, and if it just weren't for this pesky emotional collapse, I could have pulled it off.

Also, I apologize for talking to friends of mine that may not be friends of yours. If you find that somehow objectionable, then you have a problem.

And the purpose of this message is, what?

88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
Please keep my donation.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I do not know what to say.....please understand, uh, my blurts.
First, I also feel strongly that family comes first and I am sure that you would never let the Forum hinder your ties with your family. Perhaps it may be more than you intend. I echo that you allow yourself help administering the forum. Most all large endeavors are made more easily possible by a group of like minded people. The pooling of resources makes any task easier.
Second, membership fees. I think these should be enacted. Who among us do not put money into things they like (Fieros being one of them) ? I can not think of anything which would give more bang for the buck for our Fieros.
Thirdly, donations. I wish you had another way than PayPal. Perhaps my ignorance of computer systems, and the paranoia from hearing about the more notable hackings of major institutions cause me an unreasonable willingness to use PayPal. That and the fact PayPal initially acted as a payment agent for me on E-Bay without any problems on my end. Without my personal information they made money from transactions of mine. I see no benefit in using PayPal worth providing my personal info. I can easily see that the info they want is probably available elswhere to someone intent on mischief, but.....I am sure you can understand my point.

Also, I can not thank you enough for starting and guiding Pennocks Fiero Forum. The site address was given to me by the gentleman who sold me my 87 GT. By the way, he sold it because his family came first. It sat unused, along with the other Fiero sites such as V8 Archie, The Fiero Store, Rodney Dickman's, and many others. Unused for two years because the car was in such great shape it was just get in and drive. Thank God I had a problem which caused me to grasp at straws or I would never have discovered PFF and the many great people in Fiero world. It is truely like family.
For all that you have done, I feel guilty. In your time of need, I had a chance to get an 88GT with T tops and committed my resources there instead of thinking of you first. I feel selfish and "addiction" is no excuse. I apologize to you.

Edit
cliffw's definition of "I am sorry" :
Do what it takes to make it right, and, It will not happen again.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-14-2005).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant you forward all the info of who did it to the FBI ? I thought they had a branch that concentrated on internet offenses. I would assume that what was done was completely illegal and they could go to jail. Id be all for sending them up for a few years to enjoy being someones ' girlfriend ' for a few years.
SLagrec1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLagrec1Send a Private Message to SLagrec1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, please DO NOT refund my donation.

I know all too well about time away from family. Fact is, the Fiero was my way of spending fun times with my son, learning auto-related concepts and techniques together, getting in over our heads and figuring out how to get back on track. Can't begin to imagine how we would have done that without the forum.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the purpose of this message is, what?

That message was not directed at you, Cliff, but rather at members like Electrathorn who were so quick to judgement to start pointing fingers and naming names. I apologize if it didn't make a whole lot of sense, les and less is making sense these days.

Do you honestly think I have any clue what happened?

Originally posted by Eletrathorn:
Actually, yes, I think so. Why? Because Shawn told you he was repsonsible for it over in looserland.
http://pennockssucks.saturnet.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=512

I also see that he seems to have realized how far he stuck his head up his butt when he admitted to being a criminal. He is backpedaling fast.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 03-14-2005).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, I'm glad things are looking better for both you and the forum. I can identify with what you said about taking time from the most important things in your life, theres not enough cash in the world to compensate you for that but it will be forthcoming regardless. At times like this the forum must feel like a huge ball and chain strapped around your ankle. Thank You for your sacrefices, endless effort and generosity.

-Bill

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

As others have said, I am ready to pay a subscription to the Forum if necessary.

Mark

PFF
System Bot
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I will be willing to pay a subscription to keep the Fiero Forum going. I would have given up long ago on my Fieros if it were not for the technical advice and examples I've gotten from this Forum. Maybe with subscriptions you could hire someone to be the full-time moderator to give you more personal time.

Bill Federle

[This message has been edited by William Federle (edited 03-14-2005).]

fiero308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero308Send a Private Message to fiero308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
".........This is all very frustrating for me. Not because others are apparantly celebrating over this (because I couldn't care less really), but because this is taking so much time. And it feels like someone broke into my home. Your support really means a lot to me. It reminds me why I do all this - because for 99.9%, Fiero owners really are a great bunch of people. Whatever happens, I will make sure PFF stays alive - with or without me............"

(quote from Cliff)

So true. What ever motivates people to do stuff like that!

and to save space, ditto all the previous feelings! I have gained so much from this forum and it would be completely irreplaceable even if someone SHOULD want to try. The amount of knowledge and resources here are amazing and tremendous.

Cliff; there ARE numerous little fiero websites that could suffer from the same sort of idiot activity. Can we somehow get some ID on the person who did this to guard against them having their demented fun at others expense too? Hope so; I don't put ANYthing below this kind of bottom-feeder now.

So pleased for you (yes, and everyone!) that you are getting on top of it! And thanks yet again for all the hard work and dedication!
GP

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That message was not directed at you, Cliff, but rather at members like Electrathorn who were so quick to judgement to start pointing fingers and naming names. I apologize if it didn't make a whole lot of sense, les and less is making sense these days.

Stimpy,

As you know, I never said you were involved, I said that Shaun had claimed credit, and that he told you in your postings with him that he did it.

Let me be clear again. As you have already been told, and explained to. Knowledge and involvement are not the same thing. You are the only person that I know of that has ever said that people were claiming you were involved. Possibly others feel that you were involved, I don't know. I have never implied that you are involved, I simply pointed out that Shaun had told you he was responsible.

Let me be clear to Shaun. I am sorry. I am sorry that you are a liar. I am sorry that you confessed to a crime and I pointed it out. Your reputation is enough that I should have thought that words you were posting were lies. Cliff said you are not smart enough to have commited the crime and I accept that.

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If people would put this much effort into ruining something imagen what good things they could do if their mind where in the right places.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

<snip>
Let me be clear to Shaun. I am sorry. I am sorry that you are a liar. I am sorry that you confessed to a crime and I pointed it out. Your reputation is enough that I should have thought that words you were posting were lies. Cliff said you are not smart enough to have commited the crime and I accept that.

Yeah. Me too.

(Did I just say "me too" on an internet forum? )

KensCircus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KensCircusSend a Private Message to KensCircusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

PFF has 10,694 members. That has got to say something!!!

This forum is, without a doubt, the backbone of the Fiero cult enriching the lives of so many people.

I just made a long overdue donation. I consider this donation for me because PFF is valuable for me. So, please don't return it!

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity Bumpity Bump for those looking for....

Donate info....

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi?donate

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sir Shaun of the Shitcan also lied about being the guy who bought the power steering system off of Ebay. Hmmm...a pattern begins to emerge.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stimpy,

As you know, I never said you were involved, I said that Shaun had claimed credit, and that he told you in your postings with him that he did it.

Let me be clear again. As you have already been told, and explained to. Knowledge and involvement are not the same thing. You are the only person that I know of that has ever said that people were claiming you were involved. Possibly others feel that you were involved, I don't know. I have never implied that you are involved, I simply pointed out that Shaun had told you he was responsible.

So he told me something that was untrue, I believed to be untrue, turned out to be untrue, and that I knew all along to be a joke. That somehow makes me culpable? For what?

I know from your posts that you are a grown man that guides younger minds. I encourage you to be an example and be man enough to admit that you were wrong to make the acuusations that you did. No qualifications, no explanations. You were wrong.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by fierobear:

Sir Shaun of the Shitcan also lied about being the guy who bought the power steering system off of Ebay. Hmmm...a pattern begins to emerge.

Yes, I see a pattern of people who take such greivous offense about what someoone else is saying. Why ban members here, if you're just going to follow them elsewhere to suck up every little crumb of contraversy. I see someone who takes great pleasure in riling up all the lemmings. There was never any doubt that Todd would show off his trophy and prove Shaun was BS'ing it, and there was no doubt that wherever Cliff's investigations took him, it would not lead back to Shaun. Yet there would be that window where everyone gets worked up into a white hot frothing rage and act like total idiots.
And I see it happen again and again. So yeah that's a pattern allright. And there are a whole lot of people over here that love to play that game.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I see it happen again and again. So yeah that's a pattern allright. And there are a whole lot of people over here that love to play that game.

...and you are competely ignoring that fact that a large percentage of the people over at the shitcan forum are former *troublemakers* here...which is why they got banned in the first place. Some of them got banned once, were given a second chance, and got banned again. How many times does a guy have to f*** up before you call him a f*** up?

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and you are competely ignoring that fact that a large percentage of the people over at the shitcan forum are former *troublemakers* here...which is why they got banned in the first place. Some of them got banned once, were given a second chance, and got banned again. How many times does a guy have to f*** up before you call him a f*** up?

I'm not ignoring it, it's irrelevant. So you call him a **** up.He's got to come looking here to find that out, or you've got to go over there to do it (and you are registered there). Either way it is people going out of their way to stir up **** . Tell me how one side is morally superior in their **** stirring?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not ignoring it, it's irrelevant. So you call him a **** up.He's got to come looking here to find that out, or you've got to go over there to do it (and you are registered there). Either way it is people going out of their way to stir up **** . Tell me how one side is morally superior in their **** stirring?

I'm done posting over there. But isn't it interesting that a large portion of the threads over there mention this forum, reference threads here, talk about people here...which is a higher percentage, us going there, or them coming here?

Oh, and I registered there to reserved my nickname. Of course, with the way things are run over there, it probably doesn't matter. They already edit people's posts for their own amusement, so why not just "pirate" our nicknames, too?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 03-14-2005).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm done posting over there. But isn't it interesting that a large portion of the threads over there mention this forum, reference threads here, talk about people here...which is a higher percentage, us going there, or them coming here?

Oh, and I registered there to reserved my nickname. Of course, with the way things are run over there, it probably doesn't matter. They already edit people's posts for their own amusement, so why not just "pirate" our nicknames, too?

So you're done posting over there, but yet you spend the time to read all the threads for some mention of this forum. That's borrowing trouble.

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So he told me something that was untrue, I believed to be untrue, turned out to be untrue, and that I knew all along to be a joke. That somehow makes me culpable? For what?

I know from your posts that you are a grown man that guides younger minds. I encourage you to be an example and be man enough to admit that you were wrong to make the acuusations that you did. No qualifications, no explanations. You were wrong.

Stimpy,

As I have said in every post that you have stated that I implicated you in involvement: I do not, have never thought and have never implied that you were involved.

cul·pa·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klp-bl)
adj.
Deserving of blame or censure as being wrong, evil, improper, or injurious. See Synonyms at blameworthy.

Culpable would not be a word that I would typically use. Blameworthy, I do not see you as being blameworthy. Not even close.

Shaun admitted guilt. He was lying about that, but even so, admitted to it. I was wrong to have posted his admission. I did not accuse him, he admitted to it. If I had came on and posted that (insert name here) is an evil person so they must have done it, that would be wrong to do also. I did not do that, I just posted his admission. I included that link to his admission so people would be able to see for themselves what he posted. If he was lying, I am not surprised. If he was joking, bad joke that shows his true color.

I guess that good that has come out of this is that a number of people on PFF have now seen the filth that is spewed over in looserland. Many PFF members do not know why others were banned, it is now obvious. I have even seen them chastize you (Stimpy) for trying to be a positive member in PFF. The majortiy that is posted there is far from acceptable human behavior.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give it up Stimpy. You are "friends" with a bunch of guys who have been the source of a tremendous amount of problems here. You know that, I know that, everybody else knows that. And your pathetic excuse that we are no better than them holds no ground whatsoever. This forum was built on respect, and they had chosen to mess with it (by taking every single chance they got to insult people - hiding behind the excuse that they "are only saying as it is", and by breaking every single forum rule, even after I had politely asked them to chance certain things). Their forum is based on hate and disrespect, and as such there is no surprise whatsoever that people will go there to defend this place and in the process participate in a flamewar. The whole place was meant as a bait. Is our forum called "HammitSucks", or "SacksSucks" or "McCreerySucks"? Is it? No it's not. Is every other thread here about how the people over there are a bunch of loosers? No. So do we think we are better then they are? You bet your ass we do. Simple because we are.

But then, you know that. I don't have to explain that to you. Nobody does. So quit your "mob-mentality" posts. There is no mob-mentality. If you want true mob-mentality, then open your eyes for a change and take a good look at what it is they are doing.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fine, be mad at me.
YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amen Cliff. I sent a donation to you. Thanks for all that you donate to the fiero comunity. I just found this forum not too long ago and I am obsessed with it . I just wanted to let you know what I think about the forum and to thank you for it.
Brian
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stimpy,

As I have said in every post that you have stated that I implicated you in involvement: I do not, have never thought and have never implied that you were involved.

cul·pa·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klp-bl)
adj.
Deserving of blame or censure as being wrong, evil, improper, or injurious. See Synonyms at blameworthy.

Culpable would not be a word that I would typically use. Blameworthy, I do not see you as being blameworthy. Not even close.

Shaun admitted guilt. He was lying about that, but even so, admitted to it. I was wrong to have posted his admission. I did not accuse him, he admitted to it. If I had came on and posted that (insert name here) is an evil person so they must have done it, that would be wrong to do also. I did not do that, I just posted his admission. I included that link to his admission so people would be able to see for themselves what he posted. If he was lying, I am not surprised. If he was joking, bad joke that shows his true color.

I guess that good that has come out of this is that a number of people on PFF have now seen the filth that is spewed over in looserland. Many PFF members do not know why others were banned, it is now obvious. I have even seen them chastize you (Stimpy) for trying to be a positive member in PFF. The majortiy that is posted there is far from acceptable human behavior.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd have the stones to man up and admit that you smeared my name in a rush for judgement.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock