Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Low Profile Buckets It's Christmas and Happy New Year Special !!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Low Profile Buckets It's Christmas and Happy New Year Special !! by Danyel
Started on: 12-08-2017 09:30 PM
Replies: 9 (683 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-17-2018 06:11 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christmas and New Year SPECIAL !!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Thanksgiving and Black Friday has come and gone MANY members here asked me for the same price special now. Well 2017 has been a very busy year for me as I am always away giving seminars and courses. My wife has been carrying the weight of getting my products out to the buyers ..... she said "Dan time to give back to PFF" so she decided that until January 2nd 11:59 pm the prices of my Low Profile Buckets will reduced ..... A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!

Here is my 4 x 6 buckets installed in my Departed Black Widow

These buckets are now available in 2 options 60mm Buckets kits OR 4 x 6 Buckets

60mm Buckets ----- 150$ USD (Hellas are NOT Included)
4 x 6 Buckets ----- 145$ USD (Lights are NOT Included)
Harness ----- For 60mm High and Low beam Hellas (60$) ***State if your battery is front or rear compartement***
Flat Rate Shipping with Tracking North America --- 15$

(Payment is by PayPal please send phone number via PM for tracking and customs.)

You save close to 50$ USD on the Bucket kits and 15% on the 60mm harness

If you decide to RE-wire my harness for Dual output (Low Beams stay on with HighBeams) here is the schematic. As you know these are illegal in some States therefore I prefer not to post the drawings here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-08-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

Please note that I will be away from my computer from today till January 1st on vacation. All PMs to buy thiese kits will receive this special price.... before the special ends ... of course :-)
greatest regards to all

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-21-2017).]

F50MOD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F50MOD:

Sent you a PM.

Replied ... thank you !!

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2018 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New Year to all ............ reminder Sale Ends Tomorrow night 11:59.

Danyel
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal payment and pm sent. Thanks Danyel.
stevekh

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevekhSend a Private Message to stevekhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stevekh:

PM sent.

All PMs replied......... THANK YOU !!

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all....

All Low Profile Buckets Kits have been sent out last week .... Forgot to send ya all the tracking ...will do today sorry for any inconveniences.

regards and thank you to all who bought during this special ....

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HELLO TO ALL !!!

After being contacted by a member here, giving me a heads-up about my 60mm Hella harness connectors, I ordered new connectors to solve this issue. Hella lights connectors have changed from H9 9005 to HB3 9006. The ONLY difference between the two is how they clip onto the hella itself. You can see the difference on the pic below.

I will send free of charge to any of my customers who want to change the hella connectors. This is VERY VERY simple to do by inserting a precision screw driver to release the pin and reinserting into the new provided connector. If you want to replace these please send me a PM with your mail and phone number for tracking.

thank you for understanding
greatest regards to all
Danyel

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock