Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 224 (8379 views)
Last post by: tpaz198 on 02-25-2021 08:01 AM
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningClick Here to Email phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the camaro /monsoon/ blueish tinted you had April 19th..please

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero. [SOLD]

[/QUOTE]

IP: Logged
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2020 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

I'm looking for the camaro /monsoon/ blueish tinted you had April 19th..please

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero. [SOLD]

[/QUOTE]

PM sent ....
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, [SOLD] shipped including adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 06-03-2020).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 shipped including adapters.

This would be perfect for my new formula, which is missing the radio. Is it possible to have the aux port in the back?

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 05-31-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters. [SOLD]

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 06-08-2020).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters.

I will take it. Please Pm pay pal info.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I will take it. Please Pm pay pal info.

PM sent
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

Payment and address info sent.
Thanks
Jeff
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2020 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it this morning. Installed this afternoon. Works great.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available this one for $160 shipped with adapters.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something different a Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $120 including adapters for the Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2020 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

Another Monsoon is available this one for $140 shipped with adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-12-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 .. SOLD .. shipped including adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-19-2020).]

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Click Here to Email 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Tom, I sent you a pm.

Thanks

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $120 shipped including adapters.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

Sorry but that one is sold .... but I have an identical one available at the same price.
Jwach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JwachClick Here to Email JwachSend a Private Message to JwachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in one for my 86 se!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple 7 band equalizer CD stereos available to ship at $120 each shipped with adapters.
PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
This is a duplicate post from another thread titled "Anybody Still Doing..".

Fiero Tom, I was wondering if this mod is also possible on a similar radio out of a 2000 Corvette. The radio in question works with a trunk mounted CD changer and has a button labeled AUX. Also, are you able to service the integral CD payer? Mine has trouble taking in and ejecting a disk? My radio is identical to some pictured here but instead of the Monsoon logo, mine says Delco Electronics.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2020 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PePe-LePu_For_2:

Tom,
This is a duplicate post from another thread titled "Anybody Still Doing..".

Fiero Tom, I was wondering if this mod is also possible on a similar radio out of a 2000 Corvette. The radio in question works with a trunk mounted CD changer and has a button labeled AUX. Also, are you able to service the integral CD payer? Mine has trouble taking in and ejecting a disk? My radio is identical to some pictured here but instead of the Monsoon logo, mine says Delco Electronics.

Can do on both ... PM for details.

Big-Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidClick Here to Email Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a couple 7 band equalizer CD stereos available to ship at $120 each shipped with adapters.

Would these happen to have the aux cord jack on the front like some of the previously pictured?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big-Kid:

Would these happen to have the aux cord jack on the front like some of the previously pictured?

Yes they are see photo.

PFF
System Bot
Big-Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidClick Here to Email Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes they are see photo.

Can you PM me the PayPal link if you have one still available. I would like to get one.
RSJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RSJRSend a Private Message to RSJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also looking to buy a radio. Do you have any more?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2021 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomClick Here to Email Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RSJR:

I am also looking to buy a radio. Do you have any more?

Sent PM.
tpaz198

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tpaz198Click Here to Email tpaz198Send a Private Message to tpaz198Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more radios? I'm interested

------------------
Thomas C Palazzolo

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave