Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11048 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
fast99999

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fast99999Send a Private Message to fast99999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
IP: Logged
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my radio. It looks great! Super fast shipment. Will try to install this weekend! THANKS TOM!!!
fast99999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fast99999Send a Private Message to fast99999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also received radio for my son's '88 GT. Well packaged, and fast shipment. Can't wait to get it in for him. Thanks so much Tom.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For something completely different, older CD player not modified daily driver condition.... SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 11-23-2019).]

larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2019 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent to Fiero Tom.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2019 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another stereo available $110 shipped with adapters.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom, you have a pm, thanks.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest stereo and it’s a Monsoon ... SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-25-2019).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
Is the Monsoon radio [with the built in auxiliary jack] still available?
Cordially,
Kevin
916-600-6482
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2019 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Monsoon is still available.....
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2019 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
The Monsoon with the built in aux input, I’ll take ir😊👌. What is my first step? Let me know.
Cordially,
Kevin Sullivan
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
916-600-6482
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2019 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
Thank you for the 1 day extension regarding sending you the money for your 7- band Monsoon with Aux input! It’s Christmas and I was forced to be out of town. Nevertheless, did you receive my PayPal payment? The PayPal folks sent me an e-mail confirming that my payment was sent😊.
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you...
Merry Christmas 🎄
Kevin Sullivan
916-600-6482
kevinsullivan@frontier.com

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 12-25-2019).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2019 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[image removed]

Another Monsoon is available $155 shipped with adapters. SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-15-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2020 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SOLD

Another Monsoon is available this one for $129 shipped with adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-11-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[image removed]

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $129 shipped including adapters. [SOLD]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2020 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[image removed]

Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $129 shipped including adapters[SOLD]

Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2020 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deleted, fixed the problem!

[This message has been edited by Vicophine (edited 03-08-2020).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2020 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[image removed]
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $129 shipped including adapters. [SOLD]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-18-2020).]

J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the difference between the Monsoon and Regular?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J.E. Rowlett:

What is the difference between the Monsoon and Regular?

The MONSOON version .....

Has the full function auxiliary input which allows you to control a factory CD changer.
Aux input can accept audio from another source (XM, iPod, etc) if you have a 9-pin auxiliary input adapter.

Originally part of the Monsoon sound system, but the rest of the system is not required.

https://replacementradios.c...004em-cdc-p-73.html?

PFF
System Bot
J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, so I want a new radio/stereo/cd for my 85GT. I would like it to accept accessories, do you have ona in stock and how much? Thank You
J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2020 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Tom sent you a PM
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available [SOLD] shipped with adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-24-2020).]

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take it. Please PM me
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero. [SOLD]

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-20-2020).]

Dsanchez214

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dsanchez214Send a Private Message to Dsanchez214Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Something different a factory refurbished (like new) Chevrolet Monsoon originally found in 98-01 Camaro modified with 3.5 input jack. In the photo the lettering looks white but it’s actually a pale blue green.

This one can be had for $149 including adapters for the Fiero.

PM Sent.
Modesto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2020 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ModestoSend a Private Message to ModestoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I need a radio for my '88. Only the driver's rear speaker puts out sound, but the fade and balance functions are operating correctly. I checked the passenger front speaker and wire and the speaker has continuity and the wire reads around 1.5 ohms so it looks like its probably internal connections in the head unit, so I might as well upgrade. Can you equip the normal units for Bluetooth or does it have to be a Monsoon unit? Drop me a PM with expected availability and price if you please. Thanks!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Modesto:

I think I need a radio for my '88. Only the driver's rear speaker puts out sound, but the fade and balance functions are operating correctly. I checked the passenger front speaker and wire and the speaker has continuity and the wire reads around 1.5 ohms so it looks like its probably internal connections in the head unit, so I might as well upgrade. Can you equip the normal units for Bluetooth or does it have to be a Monsoon unit? Drop me a PM with expected availability and price if you please. Thanks!

A plug-in Bluetooth module can be used with any of the stereos and still gives access to the on-off and volume control.

Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You still got a couple of these lying around?
Modesto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ModestoSend a Private Message to ModestoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Another Monsoon is available this one for $139 shipped with adapters.

PM sent

------------------
Mark Hoagland
86 1/2 GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow

84 SE Convertible

J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to thank Tom for the fast shipping and my unit, I am Very Happy!!
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Monsoon came yesterday, can't wait to install it on Wed. Thanks again Tom!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Mark Hoagland
86 1/2 GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow

84 SE Convertible

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 7 band equalizer stereo available, $129 [SOLD] shipped including adapters.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 05-12-2020).]

J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a New PM.
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2020 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2020 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it. pm sent
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it today, looks like new. Now I just have to get my back to cooperate to put it in.
Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock