Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11046 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radio arrived as promised
Thank you
IP: Logged
treborerellim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings,

I posted a reply on the 10th asking for radio without the equalizer control I will take the 1st one that is available no matter which kind. Just let me know how you want paid and how much with shipping to 17404. I'm tired of trying to play my Sirus through the FM radio.

Hope I hear from you soon,
Bob
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by treborerellim:

Greetings,

I posted a reply on the 10th asking for radio without the equalizer control I will take the 1st one that is available no matter which kind. Just let me know how you want paid and how much with shipping to 17404. I'm tired of trying to play my Sirus through the FM radio.

Hope I hear from you soon,
Bob

PM sent

Vicophine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, fingers crossed that my PM went through and a Monsoon is available
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two 7 band equalizer radios available $132 each shipped includes adapters and postage USPS Priority Mail .
Sorry but no Monsoon units are available at this time.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 03-24-2019).]

tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2019 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent mine to you today. Can't wait to get it back.
SophiaNova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2019 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SophiaNovaSend a Private Message to SophiaNovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested if you have one left.
Also: hello! I'm back on the forum after a 13-year Fiero drought. It's good to be back!
Salsapants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2019 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SalsapantsSend a Private Message to SalsapantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have sent a PM.
treborerellim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my radio and I am very happy with. Works like a charm. I now have SIRUS radio where I don't have to hunt for a FM channel to receive it on. So please do business with this man because he is both honest and dependable.

Thanks, Bob.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have a couple ready to ship any interest? ALL ARE NOW SOLD.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-04-2019).]

SophiaNova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SophiaNovaSend a Private Message to SophiaNovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my unit today in excellent condition. Delivered as promised. Thank you, Tom!! Will post a follow-up once I complete the installation.
PFF
System Bot
hyperionxe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperionxeSend a Private Message to hyperionxeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too received my unit earlier this week. It was in great condition. I haven't had the chance to work on it yet.
tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rec'd mine back this week as well. Tom is good people!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Newest modded stereo for sale this one is in like new condition ... $150 shipped with adapters ($130 stereo only) .

SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 05-13-2019).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2019 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monsoon modded stereo for sale ... $150 shipped with adapters ($130 stereo only) .

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 05-18-2019).]

Flying_Dan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_DanSend a Private Message to Flying_DanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Giving a thumbs up, received mine, works great. Thanks!
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my unit today, works great.

An excellent replacement for the Kenwood the PO had installed.
Could never figure out the controls on it.

Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone wants it (cheap) PM me and I'll send pics and description. Put "Kenwood Stereo" in subject line.
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine over a week ago I was out of town and could not install it wright away works like a charm Tom is a real gentile man . Thanks Tom.

Emilio ED

------------------
Emilio

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump .... I have a few radios modded and ready to ship.
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2019 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2019 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I currently have one basss/treble CD player $110 shipped. SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-17-2019).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2019 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another Monsoon CD stereo in OK condition, $125 shipped with adapters.
SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 09-23-2019).]

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom, I'll buy the B/T unit for $110 if you still have it. email me at steelpeda@gmail.com with your address if you please .
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofrenzy

851 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Hey Tom, I'll buy the B/T unit for $110 if you still have it available. Please email me at steelpedal@gmail.com . I check my email often.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Hey Tom, I'll buy the B/T unit for $110 if you still have it available. Please email me at steelpedal@gmail.com . I check my email often.

Email sent with payment instructions.

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Tommy....payment sent … $110. Thanks. Can't wait to get the unit and rock out.
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom is the monsoon still available? I sent you a pm thanks
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radio arrived. Thanks
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2019 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I currently have a very nice 7 band equalizer CD player with aux input mod and adapters for $145 shipped.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 10-09-2019).]

Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom is this just a CD player ? If its also a radio I will take it.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2019 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flyboygt86:

Tom is this just a CD player ? If its also a radio I will take it.

PM sent.

Yes this for a Pontiac stereo with CD player and adapters for a Fiero.

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you sell just the adapters? I have a radio like the ones you sell, but it doesn’t have the stuff to plug into a Fiero.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Monsoon for sale $160 shipped including adapters .... SOLD]

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 10-20-2019).]

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2019 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent regarding sale.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Monsoon is available $160 shipped including adapters.
SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 10-30-2019).]

flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2019 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2019 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

flyntus

259 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Tom, Payment sent!
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2019 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got mine, took almost no time to install and it looks great!!! When I opened the box and saw it, I was surprised, it almost looks brand new! Thanks Tom
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2019 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another radio ready to go this one is the std 7 band equalizer $135 shipped with adapters.
******** SOLD *********

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 11-01-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay