Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11039 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Latest stereos ready to ship ....... $129 each shipped with adapters .
IP: Logged
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 remaining ......
CaravanBill

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaravanBillSend a Private Message to CaravanBillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested in one of these if you still have one available. I will send a PM
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaravanBill:

Very interested in one of these if you still have one available. I will send a PM

I've completed a few recently:
Stereo with bass/treble controls (right middle) $109 shipped (with adapters)
Seven band equalizer stereos $129 shipped (with adapters)
Monsoon stereos $149 shipped (with adapters)

(If you don't need the adapters the price will be reduced by $20)

fiero77

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2018 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is interested I have a few stereos still available .
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the monsoon work with the factory performance sound?
F50MOD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Does the monsoon work with the factory performance sound?

All the stereos I sell work with the factory performance sound system .
Romualdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RomualdoSend a Private Message to RomualdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent. I need a monsoon.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Romualdo:

Pm sent. I need a monsoon.

Currently I one each available stereo with bass/treble controls, seven band equalizer and Monsoon with seven band equalizer.
PFF
System Bot
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also sent PM with questions.

Thnx,

\D
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have a couple 7 band equalizer radios for sale ..........
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2018 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have a 7 band and bass/treble stereos available .....
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you willing to sell a "kit" of the aux input adapter only for those with some electronics skills? Or show a link to how to do it correctly? I have searched for a while online and can't find anything that is well documented as far as which wires to tap into.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2018 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom I've sent you a pm.
DukeHog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukeHogSend a Private Message to DukeHogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Tom. Interested in purchasing a radio.
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a 7-band Monsoon stereo one w/CD?

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-25-2019).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never seem to catch you while you have radios that are the type I like.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one Monsoon CD Player and a couple 7 band radios but they may be already sold ..
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

I have one Monsoon CD Player and a couple 7 band radios but they may be already sold ..

The Monsoon + 7 band CD player, right? PM me directly when you have another ready with the AUX port added. ;-) It will be like the 3rd or 4th one I'll have gotten from you.

Question....
Ever think of taking a Bluetooth adapter and hard-wiring it into the CD-changer connector?

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-26-2019).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2019 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent, thanks tom
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2019 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM if you can add the port to an existing radio.. Curtis
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The marginally newer 1.5 DIN radios that use the "Autotune" button also use the same connector and have a MONSOON version as well.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2019 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lou_dias

5256 posts
Member since Jun 2000
These are the ones I'm talking about:
https://www.amazon.com/Chev...-Radio/dp/B00LICHSL8

Could you add an aux to these?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2019 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One very nice stereo ready to ship with adapters $129 **** SOLD ****

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 03-10-2019).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2019 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Tom

1014 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by lou_dias:

These are the ones I'm talking about:
https://www.amazon.com/Chev...-Radio/dp/B00LICHSL8

Could you add an aux to these?

Yes I have done these in the past, sold them on eBay for a while.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom if that one is available Ill take it

how much is shipping to M9R 1H9
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2019 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Tom if that one is available Ill take it

how much is shipping to M9R 1H9

PM sent
tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2019 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he doesn't want it, I'd like to be next in line.
PFF
System Bot
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2019 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to get a radio when one is available. I prefer one without the equalizer controls. I would like to plug in my Sirus. Just let me know when and how much with adapters.

Thanks, Bob
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to reach you to buy a radio I sent you a pm and also email and have not heard from you please reply.
Thanks

E. Diez
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2019 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EmilioD:

I have been trying to reach you to buy a radio I sent you a pm and also email and have not heard from you please reply.
Thanks

E. Diez

I sent a PM on the 10th in regards to modifying your existing radio.
EmilioD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EmilioDSend a Private Message to EmilioDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw the PM thanks I will send you the radio by the week end,. Do you like me to send you $ with PayPal.?

Thanks
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tom i found my problem, i had no power because one would have to turn his key to the on position. sometimes i am not the sharpest tool in the shed but i need a day when my back has calmed down to think straght and now it sounds great thanks for a great product. when someone says, i have a clock and no raido, ask them if thay turned the key to the on position.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, I sent you a PM on 2/27/19 and never heard from you, I have a grand prix stereo like those you sell that I wanted to know if you could add the ipod port for me if I sent it back to you, Please respond. Curtis

[This message has been edited by Curtisk1060 (edited 03-12-2019).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2019 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by treborerellim:

Would like to get a radio when one is available. I prefer one without the equalizer controls. I would like to plug in my Sirus. Just let me know when and how much with adapters.

Thanks, Bob

I should have one available without equalizer controls soon ..
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

Tom, I sent you a PM on 2/27/19 and never heard from you, I have a grand prix stereo like those you sell that I wanted to know if you could add the ipod port for me if I sent it back to you, Please respond. Curtis

good luck with that, I did the same B4 and ended up just looking up how to do it myself, a bit of time on F body forums will show you how and it costs about $10 for the parts plus soldering equip if you don't have that yourself.
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When available, I am interested in a Monsoon with AUX please. I will PM you as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock