FIERO EXTRACTOR WANTED by TRINIBOY
Started on: 06-19-2016 06:26 PM
Replies: 10 (637 views)
Last post by: Quad GT on 06-30-2016 12:24 PM
TRINIBOY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRINIBOYSend a Private Message to TRINIBOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get a extractor for my 86 GT before painting the car
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bite, what is an extractor????
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRINIBOY:

Looking to get a extractor for my 86 GT before painting the car

Front or rear ??

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

TRINIBOY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRINIBOYSend a Private Message to TRINIBOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Front or rear ??

Front hood.. like this..

http://angelonearth.net/cus...mages/AngelVent1.jpg
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently it must be something Canadian, as I have never heard of an extractor for an automobile in my 50+ years in the auto repair business.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently some Yanks speak Canucks also lol

http://www.camaro5.com/foru...wthread.php?t=346744
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2016 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make your own. Cut it open with a circular saw after measuring and marking. Glue in fillets on each side, fill and prime and your done. Just as easy or easier than installing a pre moulded unit. That being said, there are some nice aftermarket ones out there. This is not my design, but a imitation of the Archie hood which was originally designed by Rich Warber. They really do allow the exit of a lot of warm air and air pressure from the radiator area. Hope you find one or make one because they are not just a cosmetic add on!

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey "bjc 350" thanks for the pic's. do you know what the screens in the vent are off of?

Thanks

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 06-28-2016).]

bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The screen for the vent is very sophisticated stuff! They are a gutter guard screen, and they are available at Home Depot or your local building materials supplier for around 2-3$ a piece. About 3 feet long and 5" wide. I cut them as needed for my side scoop and hood scoop projects. It is an expanded aluminum and looks pretty good for the price.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mitch....you realize the extractor vent you posted is the same one I have that going on the red beast that you thought was too big?

The guy 10 minutes down the road from me had that exact same vent for sale, he still may have it.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Toronto?
Im lookin for one also, im in Eobicoke
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay